QueenCeline87 Posted September 27, 2013 at 12:29 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 12:29 PM This news makes me so happy!! Hopefully the song will start to climb now!! 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
shak ali Posted September 27, 2013 at 12:52 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 12:52 PM hey do we know for sure she is gonna be on x factor uk?. where has this been confirmed? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 27, 2013 at 01:24 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 01:24 PM This news is all great! I've been wanting to hear breakaway since the day I heard the original version and the comment about celines version makes me soo excited! Hoping it is powerful and a true celine ballad! The cd single news in the uk is brillian if it happens and makes me very happy And remixes! Wow I can't wait Kev x 3 Quote
Fran Posted September 27, 2013 at 02:36 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 02:36 PM I dont feel too much diference?.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03bfr1j Quote
Shaun Posted September 27, 2013 at 02:38 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 02:38 PM I dont feel too much diference?.. http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b03bfr1j No there isn't much different at all, will be interesting to see if this is the "new mix" they are playing tomorrow. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Fran Posted September 27, 2013 at 02:45 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 02:45 PM We can ask the Dj ,) Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 27, 2013 at 02:59 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 02:59 PM Then it would be one of the cheapest remixes ever. It sounds bad 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
amelie Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:02 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:02 PM http://www.celinedio...mix-bbc-radio-2 "Fans in the UK listen up! Don’t forget to tune in on Saturday between 11am-1pm (BST) for the first weekend play of the new mix of Celine’s single "Loved Me Back to Life" on BBC Radio 2! Pre-order ‘Loved Me Back To Life’ at The Boutique." new mix??? me likey Quote
Nando Férri Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:14 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:14 PM Why they always "clean" the best songs? I mean, "A new day has come (Humberto Gatica Mix)", "My love (Radio Mix)", "Que peut vivre sans amour? (Radio Mix)" and now "Loved me back to life". This song deserves a "dirty" mix to get it even more heavy! 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
manolo19 Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:17 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:17 PM it doesnt sound bad , it's just not a mix nor a remix.. they could do amazing remixes with this song.. really use those strings, that bass , those vocals.. everything is there in this song for a massive hit 3 Quote
davidjag79 Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:18 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:18 PM It was like 30 seconds.... come on let's be happy it is getting radio exposure Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
ryba Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:40 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:40 PM I think that this is just a snippet of the normal Version and the Remix will be presented tomorrow 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:41 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:41 PM I think that this is just a snippet of the normal Version and the Remix will be presented tomorrow You're probably true! I really want to wait until tomorrow to express an opinion, as 30 seconds is not really enough for me. Quote
manolo19 Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:46 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:46 PM (edited) Off topic but I didn't know where to post this... Queens of Stone Age obssessed with Celine. http://www.spin.com/...ld-girls-video/ Edited September 27, 2013 at 03:46 PM by manolo19 1 Quote
Shaun Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:46 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:46 PM Guys if you fast forward through the show to 1:26:02 you'll hear the whole version of the "Radio2 mix" and you'll agree it's hardly any different from the original mix. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LuisMa Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:48 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:48 PM (edited) Guys if you fast forward through the show to 1:26:02 you'll hear the whole version of the "Radio2 mix" and you'll agree it's hardly any different from the original mix. Ok! I'll do that, thanks! I wonder why you took 30 million years to tell me, as we're on FB chat. You should learn a thing or two from birdy and his proactiveness. Edited September 27, 2013 at 03:50 PM by LuisMa Quote
Shaun Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:52 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 03:52 PM Ok! I'll do that, thanks! I wonder why you took 30 million years to tell me, as we're on FB chat. You should learn a thing or two from birdy and his proactiveness. As good as I am (and I am good! ) I am not pyschic!!!!! Learn to ask! 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:12 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:12 PM Why they always "clean" the best songs? I mean, "A new day has come (Humberto Gatica Mix)", "My love (Radio Mix)", "Que peut vivre sans amour? (Radio Mix)" and now "Loved me back to life". This song deserves a "dirty" mix to get it even more heavy! I thought the ANDHC remix was pretty brilliant. My favorite is the Christian B. Mix though. QPVSA remix was...blah. Took the edge out of it with no guitar licks. My Love had a radio mix? lol 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Alex_Incognito Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:14 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:14 PM The My Love mix was on the compilation and single. I hear slight percussion differences on that clip online. It sounds more pronounced. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:21 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:21 PM The My Love mix was on the compilation and single. I hear slight percussion differences on that clip online. It sounds more pronounced. Is there any real difference? lol Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Neddo Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:27 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:27 PM new mix??? me likey Oh gosh this is new only no opinions 1 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
québecflower Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:45 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 04:45 PM Off topic but I didn't know where to post this... Queens of Stone Age obssessed with Celine. http://www.spin.com/...ld-girls-video/ i've seen it, obsessed, they say they don't like her but they do think and talk a lot about her. It was funny. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Neddo Posted September 27, 2013 at 05:18 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 05:18 PM This mix is disappointing and it's a disgrace for hungry UK fans 1 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
dj4celine Posted September 27, 2013 at 05:46 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 05:46 PM Guys if you fast forward through the show to 1:26:02 you'll hear the whole version of the "Radio2 mix" and you'll agree it's hardly any different from the original mix.If I'm not wrong, this is the one they played while premiering it last week. I think there might be a new one tomorrow Ok! I'll do that, thanks! I wonder why you took 30 million years to tell me, as we're on FB chat. You should learn a thing or two from birdy and his proactiveness. Wait, what? You're on FB and you didn't tell me? 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted September 27, 2013 at 06:05 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 06:05 PM Cough, cough, cough, cough, COUGH I need new Celine music!!!! 2 Quote
Nando Férri Posted September 27, 2013 at 08:02 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 08:02 PM Vote for Celine for the best female singer of the last 10 years. She's at #7 right now!http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/greatest-female-vocalists-of-the-past-10-years 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
browseceline Posted September 27, 2013 at 09:17 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 09:17 PM oh I just saw a preview for Britney Spears her new videoclip...... so trashy! and the girl cannot sing at all. Tell me why is this trash on the radio and Celine's megasong loved me back to life not???? I just can't believe it. 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted September 27, 2013 at 09:20 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 09:20 PM Vote for Celine for the best female singer of the last 10 years. She's at #7 right now!http://www.ranker.co...e-past-10-years just can't believe that Mariah Carey is currently on the second position. And Kelly Clarkson is now one place higher than Celine. Celine needs to be on top of this list. 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Xpresso Posted September 27, 2013 at 09:50 PM Posted September 27, 2013 at 09:50 PM just can't believe that Mariah Carey is currently on the second position. And Kelly Clarkson is now one place higher than Celine. Celine needs to be on top of this list. You can click the Thumbs Up for Céline and Thumbs Down for the ones you don't like... 2 Quote
zuv Posted September 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM Posted September 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM oh I just saw a preview for Britney Spears her new videoclip...... so trashy! and the girl cannot sing at all. Tell me why is this trash on the radio and Celine's megasong loved me back to life not???? I just can't believe it. LOL i love Work B**ch i listen to it before going to work, school and gym, it puts me in the mood to work, study and be healthyi really like the message of that song. hahaha.But yeah i still prefere LMBTL Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.