QueenCeline87 Posted September 25, 2013 at 06:38 AM Posted September 25, 2013 at 06:38 AM Britney tweeted that she's coming across the pond in a couple of weeks to see Alan Carr...cry. This show would be perfect for Celine and the UK audience could see her as she really is. I would love to see her on Alan Carr or Graham Norton or even better on both!! I think she would just shine on those shows!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
dj4celine Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:26 AM Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:26 AM How do we know?You'll see Quote
Shaun Posted September 25, 2013 at 09:52 AM Posted September 25, 2013 at 09:52 AM Graham Norton is a must for me when Celine comes to the UK. For maximum exposure I'd love to see her to Strictly Come Dancing, The X Factor, Graham Norton & Jonathan Ross. Realistically though I think she'll only do The X Factor. 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Timster Posted September 25, 2013 at 10:26 AM Posted September 25, 2013 at 10:26 AM Graham Norton is a must for me when Celine comes to the UK. For maximum exposure I'd love to see her to Strictly Come Dancing, The X Factor, Graham Norton & Jonathan Ross. Realistically though I think she'll only do The X Factor. I'd LOVE to see her on Alan Carr too - that would be hilarious! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM Posted September 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM You'll see Ah, such a tease! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post LuisMa Posted September 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM Popular Post Posted September 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM (edited) I’ve watched the recording sessions video for the umpteenth time now and I love it. She looks relaxed, happy and more comfortable than she did for some of the TC sessions. A few observations:1) Loved her striped blouse. Reminds me of her G(TSW) video, where she looked fabulous.2) She must have been to the dentist recently, as her teeth look super duper white. 3) When she recorded the voice message, when she said to Sia that she should write some more songs for her, I was like: YES!!!!!! Edited September 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM by LuisMa 10 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted September 25, 2013 at 05:20 PM Popular Post Posted September 25, 2013 at 05:20 PM They could have given us the actual live recording sessions though, as it happened with some songs of ''Taking Chances'', S'il Suffisait D'aimer'', ''Let's Talk About Love''. Their habit to dub everything is getting annoying... 10 Quote
elsietang Posted September 25, 2013 at 06:24 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 06:24 PM This morning I had to take my 3 year old daughter for her blood allergy test. She did very well and didn't even flinch!! So afterwards, we went to a local grocery store to look at toys, as we walked in, whose beautiful voice did I hear... Yes, it was Celine Dion's Loved Me Back To Life!!! ... I walked around the store with a very HAPPY Look on my face!!! I just wanted to share this with my fellow Celine Fans!!! Has anyone heard Celine's new single in their local stores/mall? 1 Quote
CSCfan Posted September 25, 2013 at 06:44 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 06:44 PM Maybe it's only this one.... with TC it also varied per song. 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
LukeD Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:08 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:08 PM Watching the video again I laughed with Rene sitting on the couch as if he was ready to take a nap. So much of him being ''totally amazed''! Quote
LuisMa Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:11 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:11 PM Watching the video again I laughed with Rene sitting on the couch as if he was ready to take a nap. So much of him being ''totally amazed''! Poor thing! When we get to 70 we'll say: OMG now I will take back my words I said about René when he was my age! I want to nap soooo bad and these people just won't go away!!!! 5 Quote
minolli Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:31 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:31 PM Reading some of the comments about Celine's interpretation of the song has me thinking about the recording sessions for "My Love," in which Linda Perry sat down with Celine and really explained her inspiration for writing the song. I think this is such a telling moment, because having the songwriter elaborate on the meaning of the song made it so much more personal for Celine. Think about how emotional she was whenever she performed that song, because she really understood what is was about and had a personal connection to it. Yes, obviously, Linda wrote the song for/about Celine, which is not always the case, but still, I think it would be great if more songwriters took this approach. I remember reading that she admitted that she didn't realize that "Skies of LA" was about environmental issues, probably because no one made the effort to explain the lyrics to someone who is a non-native English speaker. I don't think it's that Celine is incapable of grasping the more metaphorical meanings of songs -- she absolutely is, and her explanation of LMBTL on Larry King was spot-on; perhaps it's just a matter of English not being her first language. Heaven knows I don't get all of the depth and nuance of her French songs in the way that she does. 2 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Javito Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:39 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:39 PM Please can somebody download the live in Quebec video on Céline's VEVO in youtube? I can't download Vevo videos :pinch: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LuisMa Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:44 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 07:44 PM Please can somebody download the live in Quebec video on Céline's VEVO in youtube? I can't download Vevo videos :pinch: No problem! I'll have it uploaded on MediaFire later! 2 Quote
dj4celine Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:06 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:06 PM Please can somebody download the live in Quebec video on Céline's VEVO in youtube? I can't download Vevo videos :pinch: You can't download it but at least you can see them. Here in Germany, the amazing GEMA blocks almost every single music video by various artists 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:12 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:12 PM I have said to my contact at Sony Uk to book her on Alan Carr so fingers crossed... I don't want her to do Ross because he already said he can't stand her, and if she did, it will not show the real side of her, as its kinda formal, and he'll ask boring questions that we have heard the answers to a million times over... Graham is cool, but because of the amount of guests, and the format, she will not really get the air time she deserves...Alan is the best choice, but I keep thinking without being horrible will she understand him lol!!! She will more than likely do a segment of this morning as always, and day break, and i'm hoping she'd do jools holland show to perform a few albums songs and maybe do a rare one off cover, or collaboration with another guest. But she is doing xfactor, so I dunno wat all these ''in talks'' rubbish is about. 4 Quote
LuisMa Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:15 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:15 PM Thank you for the info. Chatty Man is amazing. I really hope he gets to interview her. Like you said, Fingers crossed!!! 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:21 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:21 PM I don't think we should be downloading the VEVO videos...I say we should just keep watching it online and get the view counts up!!! 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LuisMa Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:24 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 08:24 PM (edited) I don't think we should be downloading the VEVO videos...I say we should just keep watching it online and get the view counts up!!! I agree, but I'm doing it as a favor for those who cannot view them. I have all my Celine videos in a folder, but as you say, I go to YouTube and watch them there so as to increase their counts. Edited September 25, 2013 at 08:24 PM by LuisMa 3 Quote
joaofilho Posted September 25, 2013 at 09:23 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 09:23 PM Since Humberto Gatica went celine Sony has faced this kind of problem. maybe the problem is this, René himself said in an interview qeu had no one he knew in Sony international, that it was within Humberto Gatica, and now more from TC that the singles and the choices are wrong, botched promotion and dissemination , see LBTL now, the single is not growing and passing time will make it passed, it would be good to get in touch with Rene Humberto Gatica it again or someone within Sony to help it. Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted September 25, 2013 at 09:32 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 09:32 PM Since Humberto Gatica went celine Sony has faced this kind of problem. maybe the problem is this, René himself said in an interview qeu had no one he knew in Sony international, that it was within Humberto Gatica, and now more from TC that the singles and the choices are wrong, botched promotion and dissemination , see LBTL now, the single is not growing and passing time will make it passed, it would be good to get in touch with Rene Humberto Gatica it again or someone within Sony to help it. It's not Humberto Gatica... It's Vito Luprano Quote
joaofilho Posted September 25, 2013 at 09:36 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 09:36 PM Sorry I confused more edited what I wrote down here Since Vito Luprano went celine Sony has faced this kind of problem. maybe the problem is this, René himself said in an interview qeu Knew he had no one in Sony international, that it was Vito Within Luprano, and now more from TC que the singles and the choices are wrong, botched promotion and dissemination, see LBTL now, the single is not growing and passing time will make it passed, it would be good to get in touch with Rene Vito Luprano it again or someone Within Sony to help it. Quote
Neddo Posted September 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM Posted September 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM Google Translate sucks. Yes, I heard of Vito Luprano. He would definetly make this song in top 10 easily. #1 wouldn't be out of question 1 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
mebe Posted September 26, 2013 at 02:17 AM Posted September 26, 2013 at 02:17 AM Don't know if it has been posted already... http://perezhilton.com/2013-09-25-celine-dion-behind-the-scenes-love-me-back-to-life#sthash.lWrbCNo5.dpbs Quote
mebe Posted September 26, 2013 at 02:19 AM Posted September 26, 2013 at 02:19 AM They are right about chart domination but where it is?? This song should be at the top of the Billboard!!! http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_36827/celine-dion-gets-a-new-song-from-sia/music/ 1 Quote
mebe Posted September 26, 2013 at 02:24 AM Posted September 26, 2013 at 02:24 AM (edited) Here they say the song is climbing the charts... http://lasvegasblog....m_campaign=feed Edited September 26, 2013 at 02:25 AM by mebe Quote
Macaronie Posted September 26, 2013 at 05:34 AM Posted September 26, 2013 at 05:34 AM these people just won't go away! Story of my life, now. Quote
davidjag79 Posted September 26, 2013 at 03:16 PM Posted September 26, 2013 at 03:16 PM Here they say the song is climbing the charts... http://lasvegasblog....m_campaign=feed In 3rd world countries perhaps 1 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Neddo Posted September 26, 2013 at 07:14 PM Posted September 26, 2013 at 07:14 PM "And what if the #PromoteCelineDion campaign was scoriiiiiiing???! :woot:Worldwide iTunes Song Chart 2013/09/25 : 79 (+1)European iTunes Song Chart 2013/09/25 : 192 (+105)"https://www.facebook.com/lesredheads?hc_location=stream 3 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
No1IrishFan Posted September 26, 2013 at 08:24 PM Posted September 26, 2013 at 08:24 PM Really hope she does X Factor here in the UK. A strong performance of LMBTL would guarantee a good opening week for the album. Which week do you think she will appear? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.