Jump to content

"Breakaway" - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
This guy ANDRES DIAS uploaded the whole album on YouTube and Breakaway doubles the views of any other song. It's clearly a favorite!!!
  • Like 5
Posted

Great news - Ken Bruce on Radio 2 (UK) playing 'Breakaway' right now! Ken congratulated Celine on getting to #3 in the album chart, her best position in years - he said 'she's back with a vengeance!' :) This UK promo + strategy is so much better than normal! P x

 

That's amazing, plus it's the song that she will perform on SCD next month! We don't know if it is a single in Europe yet but for sure it's going to chart!

Posted
I can't believe what a slow burner this song has been for me and I adore it now. I think it could be a massive hit in Europe, slowly rising up the charts just as Think Twice did.
  • Like 3
Posted

I can't believe what a slow burner this song has been for me and I adore it now. I think it could be a massive hit in Europe, slowly rising up the charts just as Think Twice did.

 

That would be amazing!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted (edited)

This song is just perfection. I love hearing her breathing!

 

I wish they officially announced it as a single in the UK and upload a lyric video at least! it could very well chart in the TOP 40 after SCD!

 

 

I would cry if they announced a music video for this song!

Edited by mike_z
  • Like 5
Posted

If there's a Youtube video of Ivy singing this song 100% live we could have one of Celine's :blush:

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
Thought exactly this when it was played on Radio 2 yesterday - plus the fact it was chosen for the pre-record on Strictly Come Dancing x
Posted

It's definitely much better than Incredible.

 

Guess we're having another Think Twice. :-D

  • Like 5

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg

 

Posted
Think Twice part Two!! Sounds like sony did think twice about the second single. Radio 2 are playing it loads already it seems!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
I made the cover

post-3152-0-39027300-1384866842_thumb.jpg

Edited by GIORGOS
  • Like 1
Posted
Unbelievable how high people set the bar for a song that is not released yet. Especially since Celine is not a singles seller. That said, I hope for another top 20 hit..!
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Think Twice part Two!! Sounds like sony did think twice about the second single. Radio 2 are playing it loads already it seems!

'My Heart Will Go On' is 'Think Twice - Part 2'. :yes: Edited by LukeD
Posted (edited)

info from RH

 

According to the producer Joanna Burns, #Breakaway is the next single in UK !

Amazing and hard to believe! Sony did not mess up picking the second single this time! We should be celebrating! :dancing: Edited by LukeD
  • Like 1
Posted
I hope that Sony Incredible bid as a single in the U.S., Breakaway is very good coo single in Europe, but I think that in the U.S. if he is released by it will not work. hope she record a videoclip
Posted

But why haven't they uploaded it to the Vevo account if it is already being played on radio????

I mean it's losing streams!

Posted
I think they've made a wise choice. This will have no problem in continuing the LMBTL saga on the British charts. :D
  • Like 1
Posted

Can you imagine BREAKAWAY becoming an unexpected #1 hit in the UK and Celine having to fly back from her "waterpark vacations" to promote it?

 

Still, with no further promotion and no music video it will be hard. But the potential is there!

  • Like 2
Posted
I think it's wise to release different singles in the States and in Europe, but they really need to get their act together: videoclips, promotion, radio buzz etc!
  • Like 2


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
This means she'll probably perform it during the ''Sans Attendre Tour'', so we might get an actual live version of the song! How awesome would that be!
  • Like 4
Posted

This means she'll probably perform it during the ''Sans Attendre Tour'', so we might get an actual live version of the song! How awesome would that be!

 

I really doubt it. Hope I'm wrong!

 

Anyone else dreaming of a music video?

Posted

This means she'll probably perform it during the ''Sans Attendre Tour'', so we might get an actual live version of the song! How awesome would that be!

and if that's the case we probably won't get to see it since they're releasing the damn autotuned Quebec concert instead of editing the European dates.

  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Please Sony - you've got sooooo much right for this album (so far).

 

BREAKAWAY NEEDS A PROPER MUSIC VIDEO.

 

SA was huge - and had videos.

 

LMBTL is huge - we need videos!!!!!!!!!!

 

And same goes for Incredible (or any other song that's released anywhere) - MUSIC VIDEOS PLEASE.

  • Like 2
Posted

I hope it'll be a single elsewhere! We NEED a single in Poland?! Hello! it's the first time we've got nothing!

 

Breakaway is so great. It can become a great hit with good promotion and... VIDEO!

  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...