Jeff Abbott Posted July 6, 2013 at 02:25 PM Posted July 6, 2013 at 02:25 PM I think this one's better than this time...What I hated about THIS TIME is that it was a ballad, but they repeated the last chorus, with Céline's same voice take. U DON'T DO THAT, MAN! unless it's Britney Spears. Céline could have brought something else to that last chorus.Me, on the other hand, I had absolutely no complaints about that song. 1 Quote
dj4celine Posted July 6, 2013 at 04:27 PM Posted July 6, 2013 at 04:27 PM Absolutely love Ivy's album version and I'm really looking forward to Céline's version. Hope she keeps the darkness and pain in her voice while singing this. Quote
light_secret Posted July 7, 2013 at 02:13 AM Posted July 7, 2013 at 02:13 AM I listen to the song the other day and I imagine Celine's vocals in it, it will be a perfect song for her. It will showcase Celine's powerful vocals as the song have lots of high and long notes. So far of the songs confirmed on the album I am excited for Breakaway and Climb E'vry Mountain. Now, am not that excited with Water and a Flame. I hope At Seventeen will just be a bonus track and that they will put back Mr. Paganini and I've Got The Right To Sing The Blues. Just saying! Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted October 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM Author Posted October 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM For now my fav Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM (edited) I had big expectations on this song and the preview didn't disappoint me! Can't wait to listen to the full thing, seems to be one of the most powerful ballads on the full record! Edited October 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM by Celine Fan 77 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM The clip of Breakaway sounds amazing. I can't wait to hear the rest. 3 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LuisMa Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM I'm happy I haven't heard the demo, and I don't think I will. I want this to be just Céline's for me. 3 Quote
LVCeline Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM The snippet of this song is STUNNING! Beyond breathtaking. The way she sings and phrases and sounds is just spectacular. Of all the songs, this one stood out big time for me. Holy crap, I can't wait to hear the entire song! Quote
luciusbright Posted October 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM from the 30 seconds, it seems Celine deliver this song in a vulnerable and strong mood at the same time, nice!!! Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Bruno Portugal Posted October 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM Beautiful! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
c4n4d4 Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:24 PM So glad I didn't listen to the demo, I loved hearing it for the first time and it being Celine's version. Nothing and no need to try and compare it the other artist's version. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:37 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:37 PM I heard the demo so long ago that I almost don't remember anything about it, just the intro I think... Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Allysadreams Posted October 19, 2013 at 08:35 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 08:35 PM (edited) I think this will be my favourite song on the album ☺️ I have Ivy's version, I downloaded a few months ago as I knew Celine was going to cover it and I love Ivy's version and know I will live Celine's version just as much, hopefully better Edited October 19, 2013 at 08:37 PM by Allysadreams Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
dj4celine Posted October 19, 2013 at 08:56 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 08:56 PM For me, Ivy's version is miles better than Céline's version. But it is just me Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 19, 2013 at 09:15 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 09:15 PM (edited) For me, Ivy's version is miles better than Céline's version. But it is just me Oh no... :'( And that means you've heard the whole album! !!!!! Edited October 19, 2013 at 09:15 PM by Your_Su_Phu 1 Quote
celine81 Posted October 19, 2013 at 09:41 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 09:41 PM Hey all, I remember stumbling across this track long before I heard that celine was singing it. I love Ivy's version although her intonation is a little annoying. I love the drums in particular.. So much so I did a version too :-) https://soundcloud.com/paul-hatlee/03-break-away 1 Quote Check out my latest recordings. Recovering, Ashes, The Reason & Immortality
Cuquito Posted October 20, 2013 at 04:58 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 04:58 AM For me, Ivy's version is miles better than Céline's version. But it is just me With Celine's voice I really doubt it! Quote
ryba Posted October 20, 2013 at 08:03 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 08:03 AM Her pronounciation is sort of weird in that 30s clip which is a shame cause the song is a real masterpiece Quote
Neddo Posted October 20, 2013 at 09:17 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 09:17 AM When she says to blame it's really heartbreaking comparing to other songs in album Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
JasonFromTheMoon Posted October 20, 2013 at 09:28 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 09:28 AM For me, Ivy's version is miles better than Céline's version. But it is just me Are you a Celine hater? 1 Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
dj4celine Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM With Celine's voice I really doubt it!I think it's subjective. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would as Break Away has been a fav of mine from Ivy's album and I was hoping Céline would take it to another level. Maybe she did to others but unfortunately, not for me Are you a Celine hater?Woah! Well, that's a new one! 1 Quote
Macaronie Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM (edited) For me, Ivy's version is miles better than Céline's version. But it is just me Is it because she's black and Celine isn't? RACIST!!!!! Edited October 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM by Macaronie 4 Quote
sourdumpling Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM Is it because she's black and Celine isn't? RACIST!!!!!i dont know why but reading your comment and seeing that black woman .gif makes it so funny... Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM I think it's subjective. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would as Break Away has been a fav of mine from Ivy's album and I was hoping Céline would take it to another level. Maybe she did to others but unfortunately, not for me Woah! Well, that's a new one! maybe with the full song you'll discover sth more Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM PLEASE RELEASE THE FULL TRACK!!! I've never been as anxious for a song as I am with Breakaway! 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Macaronie Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM I'm pretty satisfied with the two tracks we have, until the release. I already ordered my Indian outfit to wear so I can shake my bootay when I play SLS. 2 Quote
Jeffieboi Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM Based off of the clips, this is probably gonna be one of my favorites on the album. The big, higher, full notes are like crystals resonating. Just a perfect sound. 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 20, 2013 at 03:35 PM Posted October 20, 2013 at 03:35 PM (edited) I can't get this snippet out of my head! I love her voice in this song. I can't wait for the full song from her. I'm glad I didn't listen to the original! Edited October 20, 2013 at 03:48 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
JasonFromTheMoon Posted October 20, 2013 at 06:14 PM Posted October 20, 2013 at 06:14 PM if I could BREEEAK AWAAY, cuut the cord for worse or betteer... I'm getting quite anxious too! I want the damn album!!! 2 Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.