Shamrock_1982 Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM No, it's not a new pic: it's from "D'Elles" recording session. DOH!
Esty Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:08 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:08 PM (edited) New pic of Céline in the studio with Humberto Gatica... thanks to CDitalia.com That guy on the left looks like Eric Benzi, but surely that's not him.... right? Celine in the studio recording new songs! Always a nice scene! Too bad it's not for the new album... Edited February 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM by Esty
jeje03100 Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM I hope we will have news on the studio recording this week ...
Davey84 Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:33 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:33 PM No, it's not a new pic: it's from "D'Elles" recording session. Woops! Sorry guys! Damn you Italians writing in Italian! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:36 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:36 PM (edited) Exactly, that's not a new pic; it's from the day she was recording Femme Comme Chacunne among others. For her new English album, I'd like her to record something like . I fell in love with this song when I first listened to it (just like happened to Celine with Calling You ) and I find it amazing. It's uplifting, like That's The Way It Is or I'm Alive, but more of a ballad rather than an uptempo song. It's amazing, you should listen to it and you'll fall in love with this song guys! Edited February 1, 2012 at 12:37 PM by Celine Fan 77 Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Javito Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM OLD pic of Céline in the studio with Humberto Gatica... thanks to CDitalia.com from THE D'ELLES SESSIONS... That guy on the left looks like Eric Benzi, but surely that's not him.... right? WOOPSY! Sorry guys! false alarm! So it probably IS Eric Benzi on the left Yep its from the D'elles sessions, though it would be *nice* that she posted a picture from the recording studio in the official site these days "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Bell Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM (edited) Celine Fan 77, I don't know what would happen if Celine tries to cover this one but, honeslty, I find the song a little boring. Edited February 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM by Bell 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM Celine Fan 77, I don't know what would happen if Celine tries to cover this one but, honeslty, I find the song a little boring. I know she won't do it, it's just a wish of mine, but, if she did it, I understand she'd surely not put it into one of her concerts for the same reason she stopped performing Falling Into You in 1997; she realized it wasn't that great for a live show of that type. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
fred Posted February 1, 2012 at 02:23 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 02:23 PM Did anybody else think it was it was super nice to hear her say "my new songs" when she was talking about recording the new album in the interview from Jamaica? /fred Peace and love to all.
anewdayhascome Posted February 1, 2012 at 06:31 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 06:31 PM I hope it won't mean only 2 or 3 NEW songs (at least it's more than one A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 1, 2012 at 09:54 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 09:54 PM Guys im very confident we will get at least 9/10 new songs! I dont think we need to worry, taking chances had 16 songs, STOP worrying kev x
spunkransum Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:02 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:02 PM Guys im very confident we will get at least 9/10 new songs! I dont think we need to worry, taking chances had 16 songs, STOP worrying kev x I agree, we know Open Arms and At Seventeen is going on there most likely. Open Arms is amazing with Celine if they keep the same rendition, while At Seventeen isn't my favorite the recording from the December 30th show is crisp and clear audio and I enjoy the musical set up of the song. I do think we need at least two or three new ballads, three good up-tempo songs, and anything else she likes. But definatley a couple of ballads.
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:15 PM Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:15 PM I agree, we know Open Arms and At Seventeen is going on there most likely. Open Arms is amazing with Celine if they keep the same rendition, while At Seventeen isn't my favorite the recording from the December 30th show is crisp and clear audio and I enjoy the musical set up of the song. I do think we need at least two or three new ballads, three good up-tempo songs, and anything else she likes. But definatley a couple of ballads. Not just Ballads, !!!POWER BALLADS!!! lol Im expecting some Gems on this album, i dont know why, just have a great feeling kev x
Angel2006 Posted February 2, 2012 at 07:01 AM Posted February 2, 2012 at 07:01 AM I can't wait for recording studio footage or info about the new english album! It's so exciting that Celine was in the studio today!! Was she in the studio yesterday aswell, cuz i saw that some people were saying she was going to record on the 31?
ashtonelijah Posted February 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM Posted February 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM Guys... do you realize that in two months we will have already heard clips of a lot of new songs, probably have a single, and maybe even have her new album in our hands!? AND we'll be able to hear her singing at the end of Titanic 3D. AND she'll be doing promo tours for the album/Titanic 3D!? OMG! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM Posted February 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM Guys... do you realize that in two months we will have already heard clips of a lot of new songs, probably have a single, and maybe even have her new album in our hands!? AND we'll be able to hear her singing at the end of Titanic 3D. AND she'll be doing promo tours for the album/Titanic 3D!? OMG! I know It's quite something when you think about it and I'm still surprised how time really flies! In her latest video message, she told us that we'd start getting updates about how the album is going in a couple of months. If I'm not wrong, there's just a month left (or a month and a half) for these updates to start appearing because the message was recorded in late December-early January. So after all, we are not that far from starting to get new official information! And I know some people here said that Madonna's promotional planning for her next album is just brilliant but hey, Celine is not Madonna! She does things her own way, please, trust her and her team. Everything's gonna be ok! Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Bell Posted February 2, 2012 at 01:40 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 01:40 PM just have a great feeling And that's how it should be - keep it positive! 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Javito Posted February 2, 2012 at 01:47 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 01:47 PM Guys im very confident we will get at least 9/10 new songs! I dont think we need to worry, taking chances had 16 songs, STOP worrying kev x 18 tracks in Japan! And 19 if we include There Comes A Time in 2008 "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 2, 2012 at 01:57 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 01:57 PM 18 tracks in Japan! And 19 if we include There Comes A Time in 2008 well then there is nothing for us all to be worrying about kev x
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 2, 2012 at 02:28 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 02:28 PM It's true, her albums are quite complete in terms of number of tracks. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Javito Posted February 2, 2012 at 02:32 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 02:32 PM Yes but in 2003 One Heart had only 14 tracks, that were less really if we count that 3 of them had already been released (HYEBIL, Sorry For Love and CWS) So it had 11 tracks only against the 17 of ANDHC (released the previous year) and TC which had 16... so one never knows "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 2, 2012 at 03:17 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 03:17 PM I know that she is going to have open arms and other sing from her Vegas show. I'm also thing that she is going to have 15 to 16 songs http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 2, 2012 at 03:21 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 03:21 PM I think there'll be 3 or 4 songs from the show in the album (René confirmed Open Arms, At Seventeen and Ne Me Quitte Pas but there've been rumors that she might also record Mr. Paganini). So we'd still have about 10 or 11 tracks left. The tribute to those old singers could take five songs and the rest would be new material. It's quite possible. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinedionfan1 Posted February 2, 2012 at 03:49 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 03:49 PM MR. PAGANINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope she records it! Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 2, 2012 at 04:12 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 04:12 PM I wonder if they will have a listening party for this album, and if so, just dont have it in Vegas like last time, Sony Canada/U.S
Chin Posted February 2, 2012 at 04:19 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 04:19 PM (edited) MR. PAGANINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope she records it!Me too... OPEN ARMS as well Edited February 2, 2012 at 04:19 PM by chinchin_dreampalace
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 2, 2012 at 04:37 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 04:37 PM Has anybody thought that if the album is out as it says in april/may, its mothersday in MAY? this could be a huge hit! kevx
LeChauffeur100 Posted February 2, 2012 at 05:03 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 05:03 PM I'd like to hear Live And Let Die and How Do You Keep The Music Playing recorded in studio. EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
celinemaniacaik Posted February 2, 2012 at 05:12 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 05:12 PM An album on mothers day! Im so gona get it for MY SELF http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Chin Posted February 2, 2012 at 05:42 PM Posted February 2, 2012 at 05:42 PM I really don't mind if Celine sings numbers of covers there... BUT, the single cannot be cover again
Recommended Posts