Shamrock_1982 Posted January 27, 2012 at 07:21 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 07:21 PM but I think theres too much going on Kelly's album cover exactly it should be minimal but striking, and only a few colours, a great dress and pose, but above all be classy and speak for itself
fred Posted January 27, 2012 at 08:57 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 08:57 PM Fred, "My December" is a phrase in the English language to describe the time spent to reflect on something which is sort of coming to an end (December is the last month of the year, signifying the end of the year). This album was very personal for Kelly and it had some of her most intimate lyrics which she wrote when she was going through a lot of turmoil in her life. It is NOT a happy album. It's also my fav album of hers.Ok. I like it how you totally put me in the school bench there. I kinda thought it was something like that, but the all the red in it flirted with my Christmas perception. Cover talk: I'd like for the cover to have Céline in something like these: http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/132805/marchesa-resort-2010-strapless-gold-gown-profile.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2S1Wl3qfHsw/TixW4CzIFmI/AAAAAAAAAr0/q9sV2vPcVLU/s640/Heidi-Klum-Julien-Macdonald-High-Slit-Metallic-Gold-Gown.jpg half lying/sitting like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-G760hax9iZg/Tpt_Uo7JBTI/AAAAAAAAAjE/iyOdZoDPZ34/s1600/chaise%20lounge.png on a chaise longue kind of like this: http://www.antique-marks.com/image-files/antique-chaise-longue.jpg surrounded by props in the style of this: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/54809/54809,1276451821,14/stock-photo-retro-old-gramophone-with-horn-speaker-for-playing-music-over-plates-isolated-on-white-in-studio-55150090.jpg And the title would be "Amazing" written in a sylish golden font (promising enough, and cocky enough). Do you get the picture? /fred Peace and love to all.
ferjaacu Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:07 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:07 PM lol... It'd look kinda like The Collector Series cover, right? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
dj4celine Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:10 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:10 PM Oh, Heidi! I really wish Chuck was working in Billboard still so that we'd get a nice article about the album and Celine as well on it. Maybe, we could have had her on the cover as well.
nystrele Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:15 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:15 PM i hope it's cool to add photos from celine's video... i swear, she has never looked more beautiful...
nystrele Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:16 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:16 PM Oh, Heidi! I really wish Chuck was working in Billboard still so that we'd get a nice article about the album and Celine as well on it. Maybe, we could have had her on the cover as well. THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! ME, TOO!!!! hugs,=chuck=
dj4celine Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:25 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:25 PM THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! ME, TOO!!!! hugs,=chuck= Oh, wow! I didn't see you here I hope we do get something even though you're not there, Chuck. Good luck to you with whatever you're doing!
CELINO Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:52 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 09:52 PM You obviously don't know German if you say she sings it flawlessly... and i hope you know Spanish, Italian and Japanese to make such a statement... Oh, as regards the Italian language she sings it perfectly! Her pronunciation is just amazing..!! The Prayer and Caruso.... Gosh!! Almost a mother tongue Italian singer!!
fred Posted January 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM lol... It'd look kinda like The Collector Series cover, right? On that cover she's lying on the floor. And you don't see her in full figure. And it would be nice to have the surroundings quite dark. I picture almost like a budoir, or a diva's dressing room on the opera. Something like that. Heavy fabrics. /fred Peace and love to all.
ferjaacu Posted January 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM I'd like the Diva's dressing room one !!! http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
LeChauffeur100 Posted January 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM (edited) Just saying, but Madonna's album is going to be released in april and the promotion already began... From Celine's we don't even know the title yet. Edited January 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM by LeChauffeur100 EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
ferjaacu Posted January 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM Yes, we know that Maybe they'll postpone the release again, wich is a shame since we're very excited about getting the album in April... But it's ok, I'll wait !!! http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
cmcdaori Posted January 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM Posted January 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM Finally sth concrete. Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
zuv Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM You obviously don't know German if you say she sings it flawlessly... and i hope you know Spanish, Italian and Japanese to make such a statement... LMAO this post was serious but hilarious at the same time comming froma celine fan..... bit sarcastic, just the way i like them! lol I'll take the "blame"; Calypso kind of quoted me on this. But you're right i don't know german, I assumed that if she's that good in singing French, English and Spanish then "Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi" in german would also be flawless ... i guess not LOLLL
Haheather Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:28 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:28 AM What if the title was Always Be Your Girl? What would you guys think? http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
smw Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:49 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:49 AM What if the title was Always Be Your Girl? What would you guys think? I would think it was Paula Abdul tribute album.
Bell Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:46 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:46 AM What if the title was Always Be Your Girl? What would you guys think?It's not bad but...maybe a little...childish for a classy lady like Celine. 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
ashtonelijah Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM What if the title was Always Be Your Girl? What would you guys think? I would think she was dying of a terminal illness and giving us her last album... ever. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM The title of the album might not be the title of one of the tracks. It wouldn't be the first time: Dion Chante Plamondon (1991), Celine Dion (1992), D'eux (1995), 1 Fille & 4 Types (2003), D'elles (2007)... Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Leo Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:57 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:57 PM The title of the album might not be the title of one of the tracks. It wouldn't be the first time: Dion Chante Plamondon (1991), Celine Dion (1992), D'eux (1995), 1 Fille & 4 Types (2003), D'elles (2007)... Or something not containing the word "Love" or "Heart" and only one word. It's easier to remember and sometimes more striking.
SlovakClark Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:07 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:07 PM (edited) I wish for one-two-word and very original title, something like Melancholia, well not exactly that word:D but something like that and people will that better stick into their minds like Leo said Edited January 28, 2012 at 02:08 PM by SlovakClark http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Bruno Dion Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:15 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:15 PM Or something not containing the word "Love" or "Heart" and only one word. It's easier to remember and sometimes more striking. I'm totally agree with you! Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Bell Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:51 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:51 PM Or something not containing the word "Love" or "Heart"Now that's a good idea! 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Miha Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:55 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:55 PM I would think she was dying of a terminal illness and giving us her last album... ever. :lmao: :sofunny: Jesus I had teeth surgery this week and now I'm reading such posts.I swear there is no God, I just can't stop laughing....
celinesounds Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:04 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:04 PM I wish for one-two-word and very original title, something like Melancholia, well not exactly that word:D but something like that and people will that better stick into their minds like Leo said COVERED BY CELINE so simple #FREEJAVITO
ashtonelijah Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:21 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:21 PM :lmao: :sofunny: Jesus I had teeth surgery this week and now I'm reading such posts.I swear there is no God, I just can't stop laughing.... Sorry! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
LeChauffeur100 Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:26 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:26 PM The title might be just "Celine"... EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
ashtonelijah Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:28 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:28 PM The title might be just "Celine"... I'd like that. Her last self-titled album was in 1992, and without the last name, it could work. Still, it'd be kind of odd to have two self-titled albums. But it would be classy and it would cement the fact that she is THE Céline. In 1992, she was Céline Dion. Now, just like you hear Cher, Mariah, Michael, etc., she has owned the name and the last is not necessary for people to know whose being referred to. I like it. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
celinemagicsingle Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:56 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:56 PM Ok. I like it how you totally put me in the school bench there. I kinda thought it was something like that, but the all the red in it flirted with my Christmas perception.Cover talk: I'd like for the cover to have Céline in something like these: http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/132805/marchesa-resort-2010-strapless-gold-gown-profile.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2S1Wl3qfHsw/TixW4CzIFmI/AAAAAAAAAr0/q9sV2vPcVLU/s640/Heidi-Klum-Julien-Macdonald-High-Slit-Metallic-Gold-Gown.jpghalf lying/sitting like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-G760hax9iZg/Tpt_Uo7JBTI/AAAAAAAAAjE/iyOdZoDPZ34/s1600/chaise%20lounge.pngon a chaise longue kind of like this: http://www.antique-marks.com/image-files/antique-chaise-longue.jpgsurrounded by props in the style of this: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/54809/54809,1276451821,14/stock-photo-retro-old-gramophone-with-horn-speaker-for-playing-music-over-plates-isolated-on-white-in-studio-55150090.jpgAnd the title would be "Amazing" written in a sylish golden font (promising enough, and cocky enough). Do you get the picture? /fred So,Do you mean something more or less like this? P.D. Sorry, I wrote "Back To Basics instead Amazing...
Esty Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:08 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:08 PM I'm really looking for the day when we'll know something precise (release date, title, etc)... :-/
Recommended Posts