ashtonelijah Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:09 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:09 PM It wasn't for a Christmas album. But the album wasn't that great anyway lol Wasn't that great? It's my favorite Kelly album! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
amelie Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:17 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:17 PM Wasn't that great? It's my favorite Kelly album! It was a flop for a reason... her best is her new one
ashtonelijah Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:35 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:35 PM It was a flop for a reason... her best is her new one A flop? Sure, it only sold a million. But just because something's anti-commercial doesn't mean it's a bad album. It explores darker themes that mainstream radio isn't comfortable with and it's more of a rock album, not a pop album (especially not bubblegum pop like All I Ever Wanted was). But it's still a great album with gems like Irvine, Never Again, Haunted, and Maybe. It's a singer/songwriter album and I love that Kelly wrote it herself. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
dj4celine Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:20 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:20 PM It was a flop for a reason... her best is her new one I cannot believe you just said that, Alex! But I think we should keep this in the Kelly thread on the Off-Topic section
ferjaacu Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:17 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:17 PM Something like "Celine" for the album would be great, but as they'll surely release the Céline Live CD and DVD I don't think they'll use it for 2 different albums http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
TommKat22 Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:22 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:22 PM I'd like that. Her last self-titled album was in 1992, and without the last name, it could work. Still, it'd be kind of odd to have two self-titled albums. But it would be classy and it would cement the fact that she is THE Céline. In 1992, she was Céline Dion. Now, just like you hear Cher, Mariah, Michael, etc., she has owned the name and the last is not necessary for people to know whose being referred to. I like it. It wouldn't be that odd. Whitney Houston had two self-titled albums. Her first album was "Whitney Houston" and then her sophomore album was "Whitney." Tommy
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:46 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:46 PM So,Do you mean something more or less like this? P.D. Sorry, I wrote "Back To Basics instead Amazing... That's a great one Fahd! Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM That's a great one Fahd! So basically something like this... http://farm1.static.flickr.com/101/288302678_903986484d.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Kyle_Jared Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:22 PM (edited) I like the idea of simply Celine for album, with the new logo they've used for the show too. Although if they release a live album why do that......and the album is not the show so why mirror it. I was thinking Always Be Your Girl is a great title. I don't any of the other tracks (original) that will be included so it hard to say, but I like that name. Edited January 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM by Kyle_Jared
celinemaniacaik Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM I like Celine http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
amelie Posted January 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM I cannot believe you just said that, Alex! But I think we should keep this in the Kelly thread on the Off-Topic section true
Celineforeveranangel Posted January 29, 2012 at 01:06 PM Posted January 29, 2012 at 01:06 PM I am so excited for the new album in April yay!!!!! I love the fact that at 17 is going to be on. Such an exciting Celine year woohoo!!! http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
fred Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:53 PM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:53 PM So,Do you mean something more or less like this? P.D. Sorry, I wrote "Back To Basics instead Amazing... Hahaha! I totally like that you did your own impression it! Great! But it wasn't exactly like I had in mind though, I'm sorry. But very nice try. /fred Peace and love to all.
fred Posted January 29, 2012 at 04:00 PM Posted January 29, 2012 at 04:00 PM So basically something like this... http://farm1.static.flickr.com/101/288302678_903986484d.jpgYes more like that! I like the darnkess of that photo. I'd rather have her not holdning anything. And I would like more debth to the room. And now when I see her lying down like that I'd like to have her sit up instead But still a little tilted. And I'd rather have her eyes to not be on the camera... more like this:http://gallery.celebritypro.com/data/media/181/celine-dion-delles-1.jpg And the more I think of it the more I realize that what I am aiming at is a reinvented interpretion of her TCOML cover, with a much more classy just-about-to-to-the-a-gala look. /fred Peace and love to all.
Bell Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:01 PM Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:01 PM Yes, I see your idea is close to the TCOML cover. It was a nice one, probably one of the best. 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
fred Posted January 29, 2012 at 07:21 PM Posted January 29, 2012 at 07:21 PM Yes, I see your idea is close to the TCOML cover. It was a nice one, probably one of the best.INDEED!!! /fred Peace and love to all.
manu23 Posted January 30, 2012 at 01:31 PM Posted January 30, 2012 at 01:31 PM I read that the album is coming out in May, day to be determinate, but I don't have a link, it was another forum.
wjd Posted January 30, 2012 at 01:52 PM Posted January 30, 2012 at 01:52 PM I read that the album is coming out in May, day to be determinate, but I don't have a link, it was another forum. She has a release down in the USA as a TBD [to be determined] title in May. Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
anewdayhascome Posted January 30, 2012 at 01:58 PM Posted January 30, 2012 at 01:58 PM Darren, any news from the meetings which were supposed to take place last week or sth? A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 30, 2012 at 02:08 PM Posted January 30, 2012 at 02:08 PM still no updates I'm afraid...
jeje03100 Posted January 30, 2012 at 03:55 PM Posted January 30, 2012 at 03:55 PM it must go into the studio today
celinemaniacaik Posted January 30, 2012 at 03:59 PM Posted January 30, 2012 at 03:59 PM SHE TALKED ABOUT HER NEW ALBUM!!!AND SONGS!!! http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Jeffieboi Posted January 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM Posted January 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM SHE TALKED ABOUT HER NEW ALBUM!!!AND SONGS!!! And?.....What did she say?....
Bell Posted January 31, 2012 at 10:22 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 10:22 AM So now it's May? Hope it's finally true. 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
celinesounds Posted January 31, 2012 at 08:04 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 08:04 PM I'd love to have something like Celine Revised & Remixed & recorded by good producers RedOneWill I AmStuard Price... songs Like THLALUnisonMisledDid You Give enough LoveJust a Little Bit of LoveLittle Bit of LoveI Feel Too MuchRevealSorry For LoveSuper LoveRefuse to Dance #FREEJAVITO
Kyle_Jared Posted February 1, 2012 at 02:38 AM Posted February 1, 2012 at 02:38 AM As much as Madonna drives me a little crazy (I do like some of her stuff); THIS is how you launch an Album: Madonna Sets March 26 Release Date January 30, 2012 Madonna Madonna will be mighty busy for the next few weeks. The singer has set March 26 as the release date for her highly anticipated 12th album, MDNA, and she will preview the video for her new single "Give Me All Your Luvin'," featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., during American Idol this Thursday, February 2 on FOX. The full video for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" will then premiere on Madonna's YouTube channel on February 3 at 9 a.m. EST/6 a.m. PST, the same day the single is released. The video for "Give Me All Your Luvin'," directed by Megaforce, is football and cheerleader themed, inspired by her upcoming Super Bowl halftime performance on Sunday, February 5 in Indianapolis. Furthermore, iTunes will offer an exclusive global pre-order of an 18-track Deluxe Edition of MDNA, including one exclusive remix from Madonna's new album. The bonus remix will be available from February 3 to 6 only. During this time period the album will be available for $9.99 and fans will also receive the digital single "Give Me All Your Luvin'" immediately. This single is also exclusive to iTunes during this limited time. MDNA reunites Madonna with collaborator William Orbit ("Ray of Light"), who co-wrote and co-produced several cuts on the new album. Other co-producers include Martin Solveig, The Demolition Crew, Marco "Benny" Benassi and Alessandro "Alle" Benassi, Hardy "Indiigo" Muanza, Michael Malih and Madonna. The song "Masterpiece" from the singer's new film W.E., which opens in February, is also included on MDNA as well as on the W.E. soundtrack, which hits stores tomorrow. In other news, Madonna is scheduled to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight, and she has also announced plans to build 10 new schools in Malawi with the charity buildOn, a non-profit organization that has an unparalleled track record of school construction in Malawi. "This remains a very big priority in my life and I am excited that with the help of buildOn we can maintain our ongoing commitment to move forward efficiently. We now will be able to serve twice as many children as we would have served with our old approach," said Madonna. Raising Malawi, Madonna's charity, previously ran into various difficulties in their original effort to build a girls academy. "I have learned a great deal over the last few years and feel confident that we can reach our goals to educate children in Malawi, especially young girls, in a much more practical way," she added. "Constructing smaller schools in partnership with buildOn has restored my faith that we can accomplish what we promised we would."
Davey84 Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:49 AM Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:49 AM (edited) OLD pic of Céline in the studio with Humberto Gatica... thanks to CDitalia.com from THE D'ELLES SESSIONS... That guy on the left looks like Eric Benzi, but surely that's not him.... right? WOOPSY! Sorry guys! false alarm! So it probably IS Eric Benzi on the left Edited February 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM by Davey84 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
manu23 Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:50 AM Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:50 AM If Celine had half of interest in her career as Madonna has, she would rule the world But we love her anyway. BTW, Madonna's new song is rubbish, at least the demo...
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:57 AM Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:57 AM Cool Humberto never ages and always looks sooo chilled lol.
Ronny83 Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM Posted February 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM New pic of Céline in the studio with Humberto Gatica... thanks to CDitalia.comNo, it's not a new pic: it's from "D'Elles" recording session. The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Recommended Posts