Jump to content

New English Album - "Water and a Flame" (Pre-Release Thread Part 1)


Recommended Posts

Posted
thank you celine

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
It is so sad that billboard previewed some of the most anticipated albums of 2012 , and guess what ??? No Celine at all... :(

http://www.billboard.com/#/features/best-b...005868152.story

Yeah, I saw that too. It was sad, very. When I saw the headline I thought for sure Celine's would be listed, but it wasn't. Also, on another site, I found a list of all upcoming 2012 album releases and Celine's name was not included. And while it probably wasn't a definitive list, you'd think her name would have been included somewhere. :(

Celine: vocal perfection at its best.
Posted

Hey, let's guess what Celine's cover of her upcomping English Album will look like.

 

:P

Posted
Seriously who care about this list? Most of the people listed on it are a bunch of nobodies...
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
Hey, let's guess what Celine's cover of her upcomping English Album will look like.

 

:P

I don't think this needed its own topic. :flowers:

Posted

I've just had a chance to watch the new Team Celine video and I thought it was brilliant!!

 

Seriously it all seemed so natural and not scripted this time which was amazing. Celine of course looked amazing and it was great to hear from her personally that everyone is doing fine and that the albums are indeed on the way.

 

Best Team Celine video ever in my opinion. :)

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Loved the TeamCeline Video! Soon! Soon! Soon! Bring those albums out! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE ENGLISH ALBUM
Posted
TC video was ''good'', and not scripted for once, but again it was more about the family, than why we are fans... fair enough she may not have any more info. on albums at the minute, but speak about the show, what the fans mean, and any plans/dreams that she has for 2012, but for me personally I've seen a better holiday message even though it was scripted.
Posted

Touch the wood :giggle:

 

Mod Note: Please do not post content from TeamCeline. If you would like to view the video go to www.celinedion.com and login with your existing TeamCeline account OR register for a free account if you do not have an account yet

Posted
Touch the wood :giggle:

 

Mod Note: Please do not post content from TeamCeline. If you would like to view the video go to www.celinedion.com and login with your existing TeamCeline account OR register for a free account if you do not have an account yet

 

ok. hehehe

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
I'd love a full dance album

I've been was dreaming with that. I would love a full dance album. :wub:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted (edited)
Touch the wood :giggle:

 

Mod Note: Please do not post content from TeamCeline. If you would like to view the video go to www.celinedion.com and login with your existing TeamCeline account OR register for a free account if you do not have an account yet

 

:hmm: I did not know about this, especially the video was from youtube. :sofunny:

Edited by MJaque
Posted (edited)

Finally watched the video. I definitely think it was filmed at the end of last year too. She almost made a blooper when she said ''this year''. I really hope we can get some information about the album soon because everything we know so far seems a bit wishy washy. :confused: It is almost as if even they don't know what is going on.

 

Now where do we buy the pills Celine is taking to get that youthful glow? She looks absolutely stunning. :wub:

Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
I'd like something like this for the cover of the new album... :yes:

 

426917_367328496614712_333953266618902_1667178_2006631475_n.jpg

 

What do you think??? :hmm:

Very nice, this type of cover would be great.

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
I'd like something like this for the cover of the new album... :yes:

 

426917_367328496614712_333953266618902_1667178_2006631475_n.jpg

 

What do you think??? :hmm:

 

I really hope the cover IS somthin like this!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted
I'd like something like this for the cover of the new album... :yes:

 

426917_367328496614712_333953266618902_1667178_2006631475_n.jpg

 

What do you think??? :hmm:

Looks good but the cover, I think, has something to do with the album, it has to match its mood. And we don't know much about the upcoming Celine album.

16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Posted
If Celine was the girl from that picture, it would be perfect because she's been nearly in the darkness for the rest of the world singe the TC Tour ended in 2009 ,and the album would allow her to go up the stairs and get back on the spotlight. :yes:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
If Celine was the girl from that picture, it would be perfect because she's been nearly in the darkness for the rest of the world singe the TC Tour ended in 2009 ,and the album would allow her to go up the stairs and get back on the spotlight. :yes:

 

Nicely explained! :yes:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted
If Celine was the girl from that picture, it would be perfect because she's been nearly in the darkness for the rest of the world singe the TC Tour ended in 2009 ,and the album would allow her to go up the stairs and get back on the spotlight. :yes:

I haven't thought about this but you are right.

16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Posted
I'd like something like this for the cover of the new album... :yes:

 

426917_367328496614712_333953266618902_1667178_2006631475_n.jpg

 

What do you think??? :hmm:

 

This is reminiscent of Kelly Clarkson's "My December" album.

 

http://www.chartstats.com/images/artwork/24550.jpg

Posted
but I think theres too much going on Kelly's album cover

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted
You said that the only thing she did during during the past 30 years was belting notes which is totally false.

 

Like I mentioned above, Celine's shown and incredible ability to adapt and modify of her tone with ease from pristine (falling into you/because you loved me/brahms's lullaby, l'amour existe encore) to an angelic, tender sound (the first time i ever saw your face/tell him/ blue christmas) to an edgy, raw sound (that's just the woman in me).

 

Not forget that she revolutionized the entertainment industry in Las Vegas and since then other singers have followed/want to follow her footsteps. That's what I call an artistic innovation.

They don't have the ability to adapt and modify their tone with ease from pristine and tender to raw and edgy.

Actually she has sung fluently and flawlessly in 6 different languages. :)

 

french

english

german

italian

japanese

spanish

 

Not many Pop singers have achieved such a feat.

 

You obviously don't know German if you say she sings it flawlessly... and i hope you know Spanish, Italian and Japanese to make such a statement...

Posted

Added to the US release schedule:

 

Celine Dion - May [TBD - to be determined]

 

:D

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted (edited)
This is reminiscent of Kelly Clarkson's "My December" album.

 

http://www.chartstats.com/images/artwork/24550.jpg

Uj! I really hope that wasn't for a Christmas album, or someone please give Clarkson some happy pills NOW!

 

EDIT: And yea she's on the schedule! Another lifesign people! A step in the right direction.

 

/fred

Edited by fred
Peace and love to all.
Posted
Uj! I really hope that wasn't for a Christmas album, or someone please give Clarkson some happy pills NOW!

 

EDIT: And yea she's on the schedule! Another lifesign people! A step in the right direction.

 

/fred

 

 

It wasn't for a Christmas album. But the album wasn't that great anyway lol

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
Uj! I really hope that wasn't for a Christmas album, or someone please give Clarkson some happy pills NOW!

 

EDIT: And yea she's on the schedule! Another lifesign people! A step in the right direction.

 

/fred

 

Fred, "My December" is a phrase in the English language to describe the time spent to reflect on something which is sort of coming to an end (December is the last month of the year, signifying the end of the year). This album was very personal for Kelly and it had some of her most intimate lyrics which she wrote when she was going through a lot of turmoil in her life. It is NOT a happy album. It's also my fav album of hers.

 

 

Anyways, thanks for the update, Wayne. :flowers:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...