Shamrock_1982 Posted January 23, 2012 at 11:08 PM Posted January 23, 2012 at 11:08 PM (edited) How weird is this new pic/cap... if only she had of been facing the camera, this is the kind of album cover I mentioned two days ago, which would look cool Edited January 23, 2012 at 11:12 PM by Shamrock29
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 23, 2012 at 11:08 PM Posted January 23, 2012 at 11:08 PM ABBA are equally-famous Eurovision winners, and have sold more records. im sure it was said PERSON not PERSONS Tim, so no that was right!
Thomas Posted January 23, 2012 at 11:26 PM Posted January 23, 2012 at 11:26 PM im sure it was said PERSON not PERSONS Tim, so no that was right! Lulu is internationally famous. So is Sandie Shaw.
stevo Posted January 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM Posted January 24, 2012 at 12:11 AM But the difference is that Lulu is a tit I'm glad Celine has no clue that this forum exists (yes, I saw the vid where fans asked had she heard of it and she was like 'what's a forum') as I do believe if she read all this negative crap about legacies, and covers and what she should be doing, she would just say- ok then- screw this and go sit on her pert bottom and never sing again. Yawn and double yawn.
CelineAndRene Posted January 24, 2012 at 12:46 AM Posted January 24, 2012 at 12:46 AM But the difference is that Lulu is a tit I'm glad Celine has no clue that this forum exists (yes, I saw the vid where fans asked had she heard of it and she was like 'what's a forum') as I do believe if she read all this negative crap about legacies, and covers and what she should be doing, she would just say- ok then- screw this and go sit on her pert bottom and never sing again. Yawn and double yawn. LOL I think she would be more upset of all the bootlegs being shared. "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
ferjaacu Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:17 AM Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:17 AM How weird is this new pic/cap... if only she had of been facing the camera, this is the kind of album cover I mentioned two days ago, which would look cool I know !!! I was about to say the same thing when I saw the vid... http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Haheather Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:33 AM Posted January 24, 2012 at 01:33 AM This is NOT the complaining thread, if u want to complain....... Go make another topic Now THIS is the best post of the month Haha! I'm really excited to see what the album cover will be like. Hopefully the album won't be in one of those cardboard things like Taking Chances http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
zuv Posted January 24, 2012 at 02:55 AM Posted January 24, 2012 at 02:55 AM Actually she has sung fluently and flawlessly in 6 different languages. frenchenglish germanitalianjapanesespanish Not many Pop singers have achieved such a feat. oh yeah true german! thats the one i missed.
Alex_Incognito Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:02 AM Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:02 AM Mon ami, geh' nicht fortBleib' hier bei mirMon ami, denn ich hab'Das Wort von dir"Unser Leben wird schönWird ohne LeidUnd Tränen sein" "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celinesounds Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:00 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:00 PM Celine should cover this amazing song, the original version is in Portuguese and made history in Portugal, the original singer also made an English version at the same time, due problem with her management she never had a change to had a International career Portuguese #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:03 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:03 PM How weird is this new pic/cap... if only she had of been facing the camera, this is the kind of album cover I mentioned two days ago, which would look cool that pic is amazing and classy, the old logo would fit well again #FREEJAVITO
fred Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:30 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:30 PM How weird is this new pic/cap... if only she had of been facing the camera, this is the kind of album cover I mentioned two days ago, which would look cool Yes as I already pointed out that is a great cap! But it looks better in wide angle though... But then it wouldn't fit the cover. But as a pic inside/backside of the booklet it would be superb. Here are some in the same theme: http://cynicritics.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/nicole_kidman_on_a_stage-4034.jpg http://openwalls.com/image/21189/thumb3_nicole_kidman_on_stage.jpg Now the composition and cut of the first one would do great for a cover. I included the other one since that resembles somewhat the one Céline wore in the pic your aiming at right, Darren? But yea, her face should be more towards theh viewer. I'd prefer a very Garbo-esque pose when it comes to the face. Much like: http://www.roxcalibur.com/pix/e6055.JPG /fred Peace and love to all.
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:40 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:40 PM exactly fred, yeah!
jeje03100 Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:57 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 03:57 PM still no new on the album?
fred Posted January 24, 2012 at 04:04 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 04:04 PM No. And honstly I've been smelling postponement for a while. But that would be really bad. Since they have a lot of "free promo" when it comes to the Titanic event. And with things as the Jamica festival booked in it would be great to have something to promote. /fred Peace and love to all.
Javito Posted January 24, 2012 at 04:13 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 04:13 PM Whatever kind of cover and photoshoot they decide to do, I just hope it has some background content behind Céline. Please no more plain/empty covers like D'elles, ONCP or TC, we've had plenty of them already "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinemaniacaik Posted January 24, 2012 at 05:24 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 05:24 PM Now THIS is the best post of the month Haha! I'm really excited to see what the album cover will be like. Hopefully the album won't be in one of those cardboard things like Taking Chances Thanks And yeah! Why was taking Chances in the cardboard covers? Were they trying to go green? http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
anewdayhascome Posted January 24, 2012 at 05:37 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 05:37 PM I was hoping for a new single in Jamaica but due to postponement of the album it may not arrive:( A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 24, 2012 at 06:34 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 06:34 PM I was hoping for a new single in Jamaica but due to postponement of the album it may not arrive:( Who knows, they might surprise us presenting the first single at the festival. Don't forget there's still one mysterious song to be revealed. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
duri Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:13 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:13 PM Who knows, they might surprise us presenting the first single at the festival. Don't forget there's still one mysterious song to be revealed.Well if this happens it would be very big surprise. http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
fred Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:23 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:23 PM Who knows, they might surprise us presenting the first single at the festival. Don't forget there's still one mysterious song to be revealed.What? Where? For the setlist for Jamica? You made up that set list yourself. /fred Peace and love to all.
wjd Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:30 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:30 PM ABBA are equally-famous Eurovision winners, and have sold more records. Abba have sold about 110m albums, and 70m singles. Which is around 50m less than Celine. The press clippings for Abba's 360m record sales are shockingly fake. Celine is by far the most successful Eurovision winner on a global basis of all-time. Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
celinesounds Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:54 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:54 PM Whatever kind of cover and photoshoot they decide to do, I just hope it has some background content behind Céline. Please no more plain/empty covers like D'elles, ONCP or TC, we've had plenty of them already maybe the only empty cover is from ONCP I with they would do something like SSDA and TCOML #FREEJAVITO
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM What? Where? For the setlist for Jamica? You made up that set list yourself. Who knows what the remaining song is going to be? Do you? Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
GoldenLeaf Posted January 24, 2012 at 08:01 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 08:01 PM (edited) Yes, Celine is indeed the only solo artist to be worldwide famous from everyone who has won the eurovision. Her single Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore is trend setting - it opened the flood gates to younger generations of Dion's fans at that time, to listen to more French music. How many here can say that their love of French music, has in some way, shape or form, been increased due to their love of Celine? Her album Deux is the best-selling French language album in a number of English countries. I for one, most certainly CAN. She has done SO much for French music, and her homeland of Quebec. Add in her record breaking success, inimitable vocal technique, Las Vegas innovation - and you get an innovative artist.You speak the truth! Edited January 24, 2012 at 08:10 PM by Calypso
fred Posted January 24, 2012 at 08:31 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 08:31 PM (edited) Who knows what the remaining song is going to be? Do you? Where? In the album? We only have four "confirmed" tracks Always Be Your GirlOpen ArmsAt SeventheenNe Me Quitte Pas(did we have Lullaby too??) Why are you talking about "one remaining song"? Surely the album will contain more than 5-6 tracks. /fred Edited January 24, 2012 at 08:33 PM by fred Peace and love to all.
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 24, 2012 at 08:39 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 08:39 PM Where? In the album? We only have four "confirmed" tracks Always Be Your GirlOpen ArmsAt SeventheenNe Me Quitte Pas(did we have Lullaby too??) Why are you talking about "one remaining song"? Surely the album will contain more than 5-6 tracks. /fred ok, I was talking about the songs she is going to perform in Jamaica on Friday night. There's one song that we still don't know, at least, that's what René said. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
fred Posted January 24, 2012 at 08:56 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 08:56 PM (edited) ok, I was talking about the songs she is going to perform in Jamaica on Friday night. There's one song that we still don't know, at least, that's what René said.But do we have it confirmed that she'll sing the other tracks you listed?? Coz I got the impression you very speculating. Especially since you wrote "I have the feeling that the songs she'll sing are the following"... /fred Edited January 24, 2012 at 08:58 PM by fred Peace and love to all.
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 24, 2012 at 09:18 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 09:18 PM No, we have nothing confirmed. René said she'll sing some of the songs from her Las Vegas show and THLAL and another song. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
fred Posted January 24, 2012 at 09:28 PM Posted January 24, 2012 at 09:28 PM Ok then! Thanks for clearing that out. I get easily confused when someone mixes facts with fiction. /fred Peace and love to all.
Recommended Posts