Jump to content

New English Album - "Water and a Flame" (Pre-Release Thread Part 1)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Sony even confirmed his name before the album was released: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...st&p=639686 ;)

 

 

I remember that time, even Timbaland was named too

 

maybe they change the concept because of the world tour, if this time she comes with a R&B soft album I will be more than happy

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)

I am so happy to hear about this news! This is AMZING! Are we all excited guys??? THIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE GOOD! we all know her voice is in great shape, we are going to be wowed! I think we can gather that celine is going back to the style of her best and well known songs such as, the power of love, to love you more, because you loved me, the power of the dream, think twice! THE POWER BALLADS, the songs her voice was made for! I love everything celine sings usually, but i cannot forget the type of songs that first wowed me as an 8 year old and made me follow her all these years! I think the only recent song Celine has sang that reminds me of these songs was Alone. the best is yet to come!

 

:D :D :D :D

 

kev

Edited by Peppercorn1991
Posted
Finally, some excitement that is music-related!! :cheers:
Posted

Are we sure that's not a pic for the TC sessions then? :P

 

 

Fun with surprises! :) And yes as many have pointed out nice to see "proof" of that this abum actually is coming.

 

I am not a huge fan of TPOTD. Can you give me the titles of his tracks for Beyonce so I can check them out, thanks?

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
proof Céline was in the studio!!

 

397419_10150481797628785_376633688784_8862713_1821375077_n.jpg

 

:clap:

 

NEW PIC: Celine Dion & mega-producer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds.

 

Thanks a lot Dave :-D At last, we have a photo..

"Céline Dion, la mejor voz que he escuchado en mi vida.

INMEJORABLE VOZ,INMEJORABLE CANTANTE, INMEJORABLE CALIDAD HUMANA,esa es Celine".

*Adoro a Celine*

 

"Céline Dion, It´s the best voice i`ve heard in my life.

UNSURPASSABLE VOICE, UNSURPASSABLE SINGER, UNSURPASSABLE HUMAN QUALITY" this is Céline.

*I Love Céline*

 

http://picturestack.com/905/414/m7DSinttuloof2p.png

Posted
OMG This is AMAZING!!!! I am soooooo excited for this new album!!!! :clap: :kicking: :whee:

highfive.jpg

Posted
Finally, some excitement that is music-related!! :cheers:

 

Exactly. How refreshing it is to be looking forward to some music releases!

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

LOVE IT! Love Babyface's work!! :clap:

 

Bring on April!

Posted
Céline should do Céline instead of trying to do deferent things. I love true ballad ilke it's all coming back to me now, the power of love, to love you more. Where are songs like that this days?? I want song that last 5 minutes, 3 minutes?? they never put her in the radio so why the 3 m format.

I want same old céline.

 

Up-tempo songs would be great, maybe some dance songs (like 70's, 80's kind of songs) along with some power-ballads like TPOL, IACBTMN, MHWGO, etc. :yes: Foster could be great !! Diane Warren, a dream !! Kara, she did great with Surprise Surprise but she's not the best one out there I believe :shrug:

 

Agree with both of you!! i'm craving for long lasting power ballads; 90's style. where it starts loowww keys and ends up with highest and longest notes with the big music and all that drama loll. something like NPOut, OORoad, TReason or Us Mmmmm i wishhhh

 

I don't who all these people are on the picture, but if one of them worked on TPOTDream, i'm thrilled!

Posted
proof Céline was in the studio!!

 

397419_10150481797628785_376633688784_8862713_1821375077_n.jpg

 

:clap:

 

NEW PIC: Celine Dion & mega-producer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds.

Celine Dion in studio in november 2011 with Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds (co author of 'The Power Of The Dream') for her new english album!

 

Big ballad anyone??

 

OMG, Davey thank you so much for the info and picture. This exciting, I seriously can't, wait for this new English album. :whee: :clap:

Posted
Love the pic! Thanks for the update! The album is definitely looking good now! GO CELINE!

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
proof Céline was in the studio!!

 

397419_10150481797628785_376633688784_8862713_1821375077_n.jpg

 

:clap:

 

NEW PIC: Celine Dion & mega-producer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds.

Celine Dion in studio in november 2011 with Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds (co author of 'The Power Of The Dream') for her new english album!

 

Big ballad anyone??

Yay! :clap: He's done a lot of r&b/pop kinda stuff. I'm so excited!! :whee:

Posted
Finally!!! Finally!!! :w00t: That's the kind of picture I was expecting since months (years!), a picture without her babies, husband, family... just her and the recording studio! :clap: :kicking:

 

Pd: I LOVE her young dressing there! Just like in 2002 :yes:

She looks very pretty on that pic! And Babyface is such a big name in music! Finally, I'm starting to believe we can expect a good English album!

16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Posted

can i say something i hope it's not being rude though but in that pic why does Babyface look like one of the Jacksons lol haha

 

return to topic i believe this upcoming album will have more new songs than what we think!!! can't wait!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
btw who are all these other people around her? any familiar ones?
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Gosh she looks so young and beautiful in that photo! :wub:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Let's hope we'll hear the title of the album soon, or wath the first single will be?

Celine looks indeed good on that photo....

 

I'm stil wondering what type of album they will give us.

It's like when they first anounced what kind of album they were making

they changed it... Just like the LV-show!

TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR

8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras

Posted

Babyface is iconic for the r&b ballads he did (both for other artists and himself) in the 90's

 

he wrote and produced madonna's classic "take a bow"

Posted
Let's hope we'll hear the title of the album soon, or wath the first single will be?

Celine looks indeed good on that photo....

 

I'm stil wondering what type of album they will give us.

It's like when they first anounced what kind of album they were making

they changed it... Just like the LV-show!

 

maybe they read some of our comments on the forum and got an idea to change the album radically and also changed the date because of that..?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
The new English album is definitely coming! Remember that in 2007 we got Taking chances (single) in late august, 3 months before the album release. So if the new album is released in april, we should get the new single very soon!!!
1997 - 2010: 13 ans de passion pour une voix que je n'oublierais jamais...
Posted
then we should get the single soon because D'elles was released in May and we had ESNRQ already in Feb
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
I was wondering if they've already picked the single or singles that will promote the album. If the release date hasn't changed then it's possible that we'll hear something new in February. I wish that was true.
Posted (edited)

what i hate is that she will be competing once again with madonna.

 

i'll buy both albums, so i'll be kind of cancelling out my vote for Celine... :( loll :P

 

I'm talking about albums sales, I dont know if you understand what i mean..

 

Plus not everybody can afford paying for 2 albums, so they'll have to chose between buying the best pop music or the best vocals on earth ;P

Edited by zuv
Posted
SURELY she and Madonna won't have the same release date. That would be stupid for the both of them.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
For certain I'll choose the vocals !!! :P

The choice is obvious for me too :rolleyes: , though I kinda like some of Madonna's songs.

Posted
I am sooo excited about this album! And the 2nd one too... and the news is great!!

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...