Jump to content

New English Album - "Water and a Flame" (Pre-Release Thread Part 1)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Why doesn't anyone try to contact the one who posts all this clips and ask him to send to us the full tracks?

 

 

just did it, let's see what kind of reaction I will get ;-) hope a good one!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Nice! I hope he answers to your message! Can you tell us what you told him?

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
The person doesn"t answer when we ask her the full songs ...
Posted
yes it is indeed a cover of Anastacia's song:

 

listen to the beginning indeed, .. Well I think.. it's the same one,

only Celine's version has some other backgroundmix, and I like Celine's voice better here

 

 

Actually, Anastacia recorded it in 2000, after Celine refused the song for All the way.

So it's a cover of Gary Wright (1976)

Posted
Yes it was !!! :yes: And it's always the same talk... :shrug: But anyway, we do get some news every now and then :P

I don't know that I've seen any actual confirmed news.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
NO CONCRETE NEWS, PEOPLE. NONE.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I figured as much Alex.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
I just hope that person answers browseceline's message.

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted (edited)
I just hope that person answers browseceline's message.

 

 

me2. also have send Dana Parish email about the song - to give us at least a confirmation on behalf of the celinedionforum who is dying to hear official news! keep you all posted !

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
I guess we have to wait for Dec 28th when the show is up once again since in the article it said there will be TP instead of Overjoyed and a new song = which is bound to be the new single!
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
I guess we have to wait for Dec 28th when the show is up once again since in the article it said there will be TP instead of Overjoyed and a new song = which is bound to be the new single!

which article and TP? what is TP?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Article from La Presse; TP = The Prayer

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted (edited)
Article from La Presse; TP = The Prayer

 

Thanks! and yes the prayer is gonna replace overjoyed! :clap: (such a boring song anyway) and great news is also that Andrea will be a new Hologram in the show. So I guess, since making a special hologram from him it is not only for the Christmastime but a permanent replacemement... bye Stevie :kicking: ( he is okay but I don't like that song )

 

 

and that other article says letterly about Celine's english album: The first will include several Caesars favorites, including Journey’s “Open Arms” and the incredible Jacques Brel classic “Ne Me Quitte Pas (If You Go Away).”

 

several... well I hope several is like 5 and not more..

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Nah, I don't think we should worry about this, I guess the album will feature Open Arms, Ne Me Quitte Pas, At Seventeen and MAYBE Lullabye or You'll Have To Swing It. The other songs will probably be brand new, so we'd just have 3 or 4 songs from the show, and the rest should be fresh new material.

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
I guess we have to wait for Dec 28th when the show is up once again since in the article it said there will be TP instead of Overjoyed and a new song = which is bound to be the new single!

It would be great if she will sing new song, but I´m not sure that new song means song from new album, it could be new cover or some of Céline´s songs we know.

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
It would be great if she will sing new song, but I´m not sure that new song means song from new album, it could be new cover or some of Céline´s songs we know.

 

my guess is " then you look at me" :w00t: ( we can always hope)

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
my guess is " then you look at me" :w00t: ( we can always hope)

This would be very nice surprise.

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
This would be very nice surprise.

 

 

That would be amazing and so special for us if celine finally sing then you look at me live!!!!! :-D :P :kicking: :clap:

Posted

The article says"The Prayer" will replace "Overjoyed" at LEAST for the Holiday season. "Overjoyed" WILL INDEED come back, says René.

We get people to "google translate" these articles, and of course, they don't translate properly.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
my guess is " then you look at me" :w00t: ( we can always hope)

 

that would be amazing :)

Posted

if it was supposed to be Celine "old other" song they would name it - like The Prayer. A new song is indeed a new song or a new cover:(

 

Well I am getting used to the fact that the English album is going to include those covers(:() but I don't understand one thing at all. Why to include Ne me quitte pas on this record?! it doesn't suit the album and if they really do want to record why not include it on the FRENCH album half a year later?

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
if it was supposed to be Celine "old other" song they would name it - like The Prayer. A new song is indeed a new song or a new cover:(

 

Well I am getting used to the fact that the English album is going to include those covers(:() but I don't understand one thing at all. Why to include Ne me quitte pas on this record?! it doesn't suit the album and if they really do want to record why not include it on the FRENCH album half a year later?

Maybe because NMQP is part of show so they decided to include it for english album to become more known song for public, and it´s good for those fans who usually don´t buy Céline´s french albums, they can hear Céline singing also in french.

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
I don't know that I've seen any actual confirmed news.

 

Well... There are actually some articles where they talk about the releasing dates and about some writers, but not more than that... :P They have confirmed that the new english album will be released some time in APRIL next year, and that we'll get some of the songs in the show along with some new songs... They are still choosing those new songs, and that have been CONFIRMED ! :wink:

 

About NMQP... I'm just as confused as you are :hmm: It'd be the third english album of hers featuring a french song a think :shrug: like with These Are Special Times and Miracle...

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone! Like I suspected Dana Parish was so kind to write me back:

Hi Wouter,

Yes, very excited to have my song on Celine's upcoming album. Can't wait til you all hear it! Best wishes, dp

Answeralbum.jpg

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted (edited)
Hi everyone! Like I suspected Dana Parish was so kind to write me back:

Hi Wouter,

Yes, very excited to have my song on Celine's upcoming album. Can't wait til you all hear it! Best wishes, dp

 

:wow: Thank u so much for sharing this!!! :thumbsup2: Great to see she's allowed to say it... :shrug::P

Edited by ferjaacu
Posted
Hi everyone! Like I suspected Dana Parish was so kind to write me back:

Hi Wouter,

Yes, very excited to have my song on Celine's upcoming album. Can't wait til you all hear it! Best wishes, dp

 

 

Thank you for sharing!!!!! :clap:

Elke begin is moeilik.

 

Duitse gesegde

Posted (edited)
Never heard of Dana, but thanks fo the info. and I'm loving ur new xmassy Celine Avatar :) Edited by Shamrock29
Posted
Great news! Now I just hope the one from the rare clips answers to your message...

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...