duri Posted December 6, 2011 at 04:52 PM Posted December 6, 2011 at 04:52 PM Tell me, that when big superstars shows always are sold out? Because people know that the singer who's show they are attending, can deliver everything. So they like to be surprised too! I know , you can't stand her and that she is not classy etc. but Madonna's shows are sold out everytime, and everytime she brings something new to the table and most of the time in those shows, apart from some classics in reinvented mixes, new songs of the new album is the mainpart of the show. i am not comparing Celine with Madonna in terms of person, because Celine is far more classy of course and Celine is not such a arrogant and harsh person as her, but I wish Celine did that too, like, take chances, come up with a different setlist with songs never done before , from her whole repertoire. It will be fantastic too! she just needs to convince Rene etc!But... I have the feeling, and I hope I am right, that this next album really has potential, and maybe the amount of Vegas covers will be less than said before.. maybe just maybe they finally listened and know that it is time for something fresh, exciting!Yes, there are many fans of Céline waiting for this, I´m one of them. Let´s hope new album will be very nice surprise for all of us. http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
stchba Posted December 7, 2011 at 03:49 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 03:49 PM http://www.contactmusic.com/news/nadine-co...gwriter_1272061 Singer Nadine Coyle is bouncing back from her flop solo album by writing songs for superstars Celine Dion and Aretha Franklin. The Girls Aloud star's first solo single, Insatiable, failed to make an impact in the U.K. charts last year (Nov10), and her album of the same name didn't fare any better - limping in at number 47. The singer has stayed out of the spotlight following the album's poor performance, and she is now concentrating on writing new tracks for some of the world's most famous stars. She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm working on a Celine Dion project - her comeback. Her people contacted my people and now I'm doing that. "And I wrote another song for my album with a great producer and he contacted me saying Aretha Franklin wanted to try my song. It's amazing to me that songwriting is an actual job." http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
QueenCeline Posted December 7, 2011 at 08:25 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 08:25 PM Whatever the genre, track list, covers, or no covers, I just hope to god that it is released in regular CD packaging, not the cardboard stuff. It's really awful for someone as classy as her to have something so cheap. Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
dj4celine Posted December 7, 2011 at 08:38 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 08:38 PM Whatever the genre, track list, covers, or no covers, I just hope to god that it is released in regular CD packaging, not the cardboard stuff. It's really awful for someone as classy as her to have something so cheap. It has nothing to do with one's credibility. It's eco-packaging and almost all record companies are doing it to reduce their carbon footprint.
Shaun Posted December 7, 2011 at 08:41 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 08:41 PM Do we think MHWGO is going to be included in any way on the new album? Perhaps as a bonus track? It can't be a co-incidence surely they are waiting until Titanic 3D release time to release the new album? They do have a history of including old songs on new albums..... Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
QueenCeline Posted December 7, 2011 at 08:53 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 08:53 PM It has nothing to do with one's credibility. It's eco-packaging and almost all record companies are doing it to reduce their carbon footprint. Yeah, I understand that point, and I am very eco-friendly, but it's just a pain. I just got Adele's new CD's, and they are in the regular packaging. But then I also got another CD for my mom in cardboard. I guess, I understand the reasons, it's just I would rather have the normal CD packaging. But, if it really makes a large difference for the environment, then I guess it's OK Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
dj4celine Posted December 7, 2011 at 09:03 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 09:03 PM Do we think MHWGO is going to be included in any way on the new album? Perhaps as a bonus track? It can't be a co-incidence surely they are waiting until Titanic 3D release time to release the new album? They do have a history of including old songs on new albums..... Shaun, from what little I've heard from a source, the Titanic OST is getting a re-release in some sorts, so I doubt the new cd will contain MHWGO Yeah, I understand that point, and I am very eco-friendly, but it's just a pain. I just got Adele's new CD's, and they are in the regular packaging. But then I also got another CD for my mom in cardboard. I guess, I understand the reasons, it's just I would rather have the normal CD packaging. But, if it really makes a large difference for the environment, then I guess it's OK I can totally understand. Those packaging are really bad as it scratches the cd every single time when one tries to take it out, which is why I took out TCh and put it in an extra normal cd case that was lying at home
browseceline Posted December 7, 2011 at 09:38 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 09:38 PM hm that sounds great: "I'm working on a Celine Dion project - her comeback" if they really want this new album to be her comeback, I am sure they spend all the time and moneyand only the best songs will be good for the album :-) ( and I bet we will get a lot of them in the end!) <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kyle_Jared Posted December 7, 2011 at 09:54 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 09:54 PM When do you think we'll get the new single?? February? Madonna's new album is coming out in Spring and she's debuting her new single February 5, 2012 at the Superbowl Hopefully Celine hits us around the same time frame!! Grammys!! maybe!
anewdayhascome Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:09 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:09 PM I hate the fact the they have recently been releasing their albums at the same time! A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
browseceline Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:11 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:11 PM I hate the fact the they have recently been releasing their albums at the same time! i think you don't have to worry, since Madonna's audience is a lot different then the ones that buy Celine ;-) <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
mirage Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:25 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:25 PM Nadine Cole is writing songs?!Uhm there is a reason why her album flops, so lets try to write a song for singing legends Celine Dion and Aretha Franklin?!?! I really have no idea what to expect from her. Or the whole new album for instance
Shaun Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:40 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:40 PM Nadine Cole is writing songs?!Uhm there is a reason why her album flops, so lets try to write a song for singing legends Celine Dion and Aretha Franklin?!?! I really have no idea what to expect from her. Or the whole new album for instance It's not as if there's any need to worry. Any time Sony approach new writers for Celine it seems that after the songs have been submitted and recorded they are all dropped in favour of covers anyway. So Nadine could write the best song ever and it'll probably still end up on the cutting room floor. As for the Madonna / Celine releasing albums at the same time thing, well Celine is very much an albums artist these days so there's no need to worry about singles etc clashing as any Celine singles wont get much exposure whereas sadly Madonna's will get maximum exposure. Just the way it is these days. Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celinesounds Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:46 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:46 PM It's not as if there's any need to worry. Any time Sony approach new writers for Celine it seems that after the songs have been submitted and recorded they are all dropped in favour of covers anyway. So Nadine could write the best song ever and it'll probably still end up on the cutting room floor. As for the Madonna / Celine releasing albums at the same time thing, well Celine is very much an albums artist these days so there's no need to worry about singles etc clashing as any Celine singles wont get much exposure whereas sadly Madonna's will get maximum exposure. Just the way it is these days. It's sadly, both are the major female artist of all time, both are in industry for about 30 years and Madonna still release successful singles #FREEJAVITO
Shaun Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:48 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:48 PM It's sadly, both are the major female artist of all time, both are in industry for about 30 years and Madonna still release successful singles The major difference Madonna has evolved to keep her audience young. Celine's audience is, sadly, getting older with her. Nothing wrong with that by the way, just that both careers have gone in different directions. Celine could've kept her place in the singles charts after the ANDHC era but she chose the Vegas route and had success with that instead and has been forgotten on radio around the world as a result. Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celinesounds Posted December 7, 2011 at 11:15 PM Posted December 7, 2011 at 11:15 PM The major difference Madonna has evolved to keep her audience young. Celine's audience is, sadly, getting older with her. Nothing wrong with that by the way, just that both careers have gone in different directions. Celine could've kept her place in the singles charts after the ANDHC era but she chose the Vegas route and had success with that instead and has been forgotten on radio around the world as a result. That's true, sometimes I think her team think Celine has the same age of Barbra S. other thing Madonna gets involved in all her projects, Celine leave the work to René and trust her career 100% to him. #FREEJAVITO
ferjaacu Posted December 8, 2011 at 02:47 AM Posted December 8, 2011 at 02:47 AM Thanks for the news !!! http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Chin Posted December 8, 2011 at 03:55 AM Posted December 8, 2011 at 03:55 AM The major difference Madonna has evolved to keep her audience young. Celine's audience is, sadly, getting older with her. Nothing wrong with that by the way, just that both careers have gone in different directions. Celine could've kept her place in the singles charts after the ANDHC era but she chose the Vegas route and had success with that instead and has been forgotten on radio around the world as a result.Oh, yes, we are all getting older with Celine By the way, my 4-year-old neice like to listen to Celine too... Maybe she will become a fan someday, ha
Alex_Incognito Posted December 8, 2011 at 03:56 AM Posted December 8, 2011 at 03:56 AM I HATE them calling this a come back because she didn't go anywhere! But when you don't make ANY relevant music, people forget. Wasn't TAKING CHANCES billed as a comeback album, too? At this rate, the album after the 2012 album will be her 2016 comeback album. "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Haheather Posted December 8, 2011 at 04:23 AM Posted December 8, 2011 at 04:23 AM Miracle's about babies!!??!??! I thought it was about human flowers! ROFLOL!!!!!! Here's the list of songs that were recorded by Celine during the studio sessions for Taking Chances and that remain unreleased: *Remember The Day (Duet with R. Kelly)*It Will Never Go Away (Duet with Ne-Yo)*No One Kisses Like You Also she recorded The Diva and Il Diva (English and Italian versions of La Diva, from the D'elles album). Some of the songs Celine has written over the years and that remain unreleased 'till date (she might not even have recorded them on the studio) are called Isabella and Drop by Drop. Oh my holy great googly moogly! We need to hear these songs!!!!!!! La Diva is one of my favorite songs of ALL TIME! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
Javito Posted December 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM Posted December 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM The major difference Madonna has evolved to keep her audience young. Celine's audience is, sadly, getting older with her. Nothing wrong with that by the way, just that both careers have gone in different directions. Celine could've kept her place in the singles charts after the ANDHC era but she chose the Vegas route and had success with that instead and has been forgotten on radio around the world as a result. +1! That's absolutely true. And Madonna fighted to keep that audience and her music fresh, but Céline didn't give a damn about any of both aspects I'm not talking about Madonna's provocative attitude here, just about the music she looks to do for every album she releases AND more importantly, the writers and producers she looks to be surrounded by I HATE them calling this a come back because she didn't go anywhere! But when you don't make ANY relevant music, people forget. Wasn't TAKING CHANCES billed as a comeback album, too? At this rate, the album after the 2012 album will be her 2016 comeback album. They have to announce each new english album as a comeback because it seems Earth has swallowed her in Vegas all these years! "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
manu23 Posted December 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM Posted December 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM I think Madonna tries TOO much. Hard Candy was worst album than Taking Chances IMO and her new single leaked is nothing special.. But she is going to present it during Super Bowl, good promotion for her, she needs to get her American fans back
browseceline Posted December 8, 2011 at 12:49 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 12:49 PM i don't agree with that; I have been to the sticky and sweet tour.. and that show ROCKED! yes the album was not the best. But what about Confessions on the Dancefloor? love that album! It is true what Javito said; Madonna fighted to keep that audience and her music fresh. In fact she does it each time she releases a new album. Celine does not care, she leaves everything to Rene and trusts him and his (old) producingteam for 100%. And it is true what you say in here that since Celine decided to do Vegas ( and again) the radiostations don't care about her anymore.. and she doesn't care for it either. She is happy with her familylive nowadays, she has the children she always wanted, and I think if she got the chance to quit Vegas, she would, I really think she would. But she is already contracted for a long time.. <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celinesounds Posted December 8, 2011 at 12:51 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 12:51 PM I think Madonna tries TOO much. Hard Candy was worst album than Taking Chances IMO and her new single leaked is nothing special.. But she is going to present it during Super Bowl, good promotion for her, she needs to get her American fans back off topicMadonna new single didn't leak yet, it was a demo, not the final version. If Celine's new album will come by the same time we don't know the single name or when will comes out #FREEJAVITO
manu23 Posted December 8, 2011 at 01:25 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 01:25 PM off topicMadonna new single didn't leak yet, it was a demo, not the final version. If Celine's new album will come by the same time we don't know the single name or when will comes out Demo or not it is her new single. I heared her team will maybe change it cause people didn't like it. Anyway, Celine has never been Madonna (thanks God)
anewdayhascome Posted December 8, 2011 at 04:09 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 04:09 PM i don't compare them. I hate Madonna but it's not the point. The worst thing is that all the attention goes always to Madonna and her "great" new single A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
JasonFromTheMoon Posted December 8, 2011 at 04:47 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 04:47 PM I just wish Celine was more involved in her music, but oh well, the important thing is that she sings most of the material with inner emotion. I also wish she had changed her manager, with all the respect for Rene as her lifetime love, but anyway. Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
duri Posted December 8, 2011 at 05:13 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 05:13 PM Demo or not it is her new single. I heared her team will maybe change it cause people didn't like it. Anyway, Celine has never been Madonna (thanks God)Madonna is just working on video for first single, Give me all your love. Hope we will hear soon more news about Céline´s new songs and video shooting and so. Diffrent between Madonna and Céline is also that Madonna wants to be NB 1, she want to be living legend, she want to be the best (for example if she didn´t extend her Sweet and sticky tour in 2009 after 6 months she will never had NB.1 tour for female artist and Céline´s TC tour could held this record) but Céline is not interesting in it anymore. Céline could be at least more interesting in her music and songs, I´m sure it would be great. http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
manu23 Posted December 8, 2011 at 05:31 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 05:31 PM Madonna is just working on video for first single, Give me all your love. Hope we will hear soon more news about Céline´s new songs and video shooting and so. Diffrent between Madonna and Céline is also that Madonna wants to be NB 1, she want to be living legend, she want to be the best (for example if she didn´t extend her Sweet and sticky tour in 2009 after 6 months she will never had NB.1 tour for female artist and Céline´s TC tour could held this record) but Céline is not interesting in it anymore. Céline could be at least more interesting in her music and songs, I´m sure it would be great. That's exactly what I don't like about her, she try too much. Of course she is a living legend, but not only because of her music.. After her duet with Justin Hard Candy sold like Taking Chances, and I think My Love sold more than Celebration, and she extended the tour to top Celine, who cares? I preefer Celine's music and voice. But I agree, Celine should care a little more.. I admire both of them for what they achived
Claudette Posted December 8, 2011 at 06:46 PM Posted December 8, 2011 at 06:46 PM (edited) Can one of the mods/admins please update the firts post of this thread with any official news whenever it gets posted? It just makes it easier to find when one just quickly wants an update. Edited December 8, 2011 at 06:52 PM by Claudette http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Recommended Posts