_Giulia_ Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:17 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:17 PM LMAO!! "I'm not resting in bed but let's just say that I try all the divans at home" :sofunny: There're not enough words to explain how much I love this woman ahahahah super Celine! Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
nuts2you Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:25 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:25 PM I'm bit surprised she Didn't mention any thing about baby names yet? Maybe she hasn't thought of any yet?whata u think Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:27 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:27 PM So nice to have a recent interview from Celine! She seems very positive and happy----happy with her plans to balance family and work. I'm very happy for the Angelil family. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Brody-Celine Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:30 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:30 PM Is there a Translation yet? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:31 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:31 PM People don't understand that translating takes a lot of effort for people to just say "that's nice" ! LOL Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Teodora Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:34 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:34 PM OOOMMMMMMGGGG! The interview is AMAZING! And I can't believe we'll have a video interview on November 11. By then, she may even give birth, but it will be so great to see her pregnant in a video. Celinedream: She says she's not bathing (in the sea/pool), she's not talking about cleaning herself I love her comments about breastfeeding. She says women should not be pressed to do it, that doctors/people should tell them it's a privilege, but they should not feel pressed to do that if they're tired and don't get any help with everything else they have to do. Very wise, our Celine! She's sounds so happy, she makes so many jokes and laughes a lot. She says her mother is on tour right now, but she'll do her best to be there when the twins are born. Maman Dion missed the birth of RC because she was in Paris at the time, having a "tete a tete" dinner with Eddy Marney. She says Linda is taking care of RC, helping her out. She's so lucky to have such a devoted sister, someone she can truely trust with her babies. Every woman in the world should have someone like that to help them out. The photos are so great, hope we'll get more. I'm sure they have tons of pics, Rene could send some more to magazines... pretty please, Rene! Can you believe it she's only 2 months away from delivering?! I'm just so happy right now! She really made my day and you guys made my day for sharing this wonderful interview. My... month, really, cause I've been so tired and bummed lately. So thank you, thank you, thank you! :big kiss: Quote
hala Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:43 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:43 PM thank you very much for the scans. Quote * Moi quand je pleure * Hé, tu vas me dire que j’exagère * Hé, que mesmenaces te font pas peur * Hé, j’aime pas lancer mes larmes en l’air *Hé, dis-moi je t’aime ou je repleure
Flaca Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:58 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:58 PM Bell Céline, don't forget to thank the person who scanned the article. We appreciate that she took the time to share it with us. Thank you both!!! Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
jespa Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:59 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:59 PM OH THANK YOU for the scans Belle Celine!! RC is growing up...awww. I want that magazine so bad. Oh all I need to do is live in Canada and learn French lol Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
_Giulia_ Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:02 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:02 PM Bell Céline, don't forget to thank the person who scanned the article. We appreciate that she took the time to share it with us. Thank you both!!! Of course! She's right THANKS again! Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
klutzy_girl Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:02 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:02 PM Thank you so much for the scans! They're amazing. And they're worth that extra hour I had to wait to go home! Quote
Brody-Celine Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:06 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:06 PM I Wish i could speak French again Thanks SOOOO Much BelleCeline and to all other who have posted things ! much appriciated Quote
celinedream Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:07 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:07 PM I'm bit surprised she Didn't mention any thing about baby names yet? Maybe she hasn't thought of any yet?whata u think 1. the interviewer didn't ask her about baby names.2. Celine's very supersticious about that. she doesn't want to start picking names until they are born healthy Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
drove all night Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:09 PM (edited) Belle, Marie Jo! Thank you SO much for the scans. And thanx to all translators! This is so unbelievable great. She looks sooooooo terrific! And I'm so happy that they are doing fine!I hope that the left two months will be good too and that the babies arrive in good health and that Celine's fine. Soooooo good to see her. God I've missed her!!!!!! And Rene and RC ... I connected the pic. Hope that's OK, Belle & Marie Jo. Edited September 2, 2010 at 08:14 PM by drove all night Quote
Teodora Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:16 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:16 PM (edited) I´m also very surprised when I was reading that it will be special show on TVA 11. NOVEMBER, Julie Snyder interview from Céline´s house and special performance of Marc Dupré. Maybe new duet with Céline ??? Maybe the TV special is for the new Marc Duprès 's album. And maybe the song they recorded together is the one that Céline wrote/composed. I was so busy reading the interview itself, I didn't read what the reporter was saying in caps The song she's doing with Marc is called "Y'a pas de mots", which means "There are no words". She recorded both duets, with Marc and Michel Sardou a few weeks ago. Here are some bits of exact quotes of what she says (translated, of course): "It's going well. Everybody is doing well. It's a very, very different pregnancy from the first one. There are two little babies inside me, it's much heavier. It's another adventure, but it's still a great privilege and a beautiful miracle to carry life inside you. I don't think there's anything more beautiful or greater than this. It's very difficult to decribe." "After the 5th try, I asked myself: At one point, what's the number? Where do we stop?" "You never know. Is it 50% acupuncture and 50% everything else? I don't want to know. It worked, so bravo acupuncture, bravo Dr. Rosenwaks! Bravo New York!" "When the doctor came to see me, I thought to myself: Don't come have a little bottle of water with me, I don't want anyone to talk to me. I want to know if I'm pregnant!!!" "I had six phones on bed I was sitting with Rene, the cell phones connected to the outlets, just in case, the house phone, etc. I had phones!!! (laughter) When it rang, it was out of the question that I would answer. Rene took the phone.... I was hoping so much... And he just said "Yes". When Rene told the doctor "I'll pass Celine on" I knew it was a good sign, because Rene would have started to cry if the answer would have been negative". The doctor told me: "You're not pregnant. You're very pregnant. So please me and go to sleep". It was an entire adventure. Finally, we hoped for a little heart... and there are two". - talking about the night she arrived in Florida from New York, when she freaked out because she thought she lost the babies because she got on the flight. "Even in New York, there were two little black dots. Even before they told me I was pregnant, the doctors looked at each other and said: "Oh my God, did that work or what!" The doctor told me: I'm not worried about you being pregnant, I'm worried you're too pregnant!" (laughter). We were silly happy. Rene was crying. I couldn't speak. It was an undescribable happiness." "Since two or three days ago they don't want me to walk to much, because it's quite heavy. I have fake contractions and they don't want me to stimulate the uterus too much. They're not taking any chances and I don't want to take any either." "If she's not there when I give birth, she'll catch the next train out. They won't be in college when she'll come!" - about her mother. "Right now, I'm doing my job as a mother as well as I can, it's my priority. Rene-Charles is very lucky to have my sister, Linda, who's his second mother, his godmother, so I'm not worried about Rene-Charles." "I did have a little tear. I cried a little for sure, but not in front of him! I was taking him (to school) every morning and I was picking him up in the afternoon. I just wanted to make sure he was fine, I was so worried... "What if he was cold?"... I put him a sweater at the bottom of his backpack, I hope he remembers that". I was so worried he'd be hungry... or thirsty... or cold (laughter). I worry so much about these things. But he's doing super well and I'm super proud of him" - about RC's first days in normal school. OK, that's it, I need to get some sleep Edited September 2, 2010 at 08:20 PM by Teodora Quote
Timster Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:25 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:25 PM Has anyone noticed RC's eyebags? They look awful! He needs some sleep. Quote
Nmj Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:31 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:31 PM (edited) hes probably just outside in the sun way too much. Florida is such a beautiful place and theres always something to do especially if your Celine Dion's son Its CELINES bun im worried about lol i hate it i hope to see it gone lol Edited September 2, 2010 at 08:32 PM by Nmj Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:38 PM its probably just a shadow from the hat. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
mirage Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:52 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:52 PM damn and then there is news... hahahshe looks amazing, and is sooo cool to read that she is just doing fine!!! And she speaks with the normal celine humor!! I love it!! So we get another new duet with Marc Dupre, an tv interview in november WOW!! Remember the interviews she had when she was pregnant with RC in her florida home? ;-) Quote
Davey84 Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:54 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:54 PM YAY!!! OMFD!!! thank you sooo much for the scans!! I love the interview!! Céline seems very happy, positive, relaxed and full of jokes!! Just amazing!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nrcda88 Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:59 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 08:59 PM Thank you so much to everyone who posted the pics and the translations! Can this week get any better than this? Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
celinefan5 Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:11 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:11 PM Thanks so much! The pictures are amazing! They all look great. Celine is going to be such a great mother to these two babies...still gets me every time I say/read/hear TWO babies! Quote
Donald45610703 Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:34 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:34 PM (edited) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG she is glowing and looks amazing god bless celine stay in bed and have fun being pregnant Edited September 2, 2010 at 09:37 PM by Donald45610703 Quote http://f0.img.v4.skyrock.net/f08/epic91/pics/2818275476_small_1.jpg Good luck in Vegas!!!
Brody-Celine Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:36 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:36 PM (edited) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ i love to see other peoples excitement hahaha! THANKS FOR TRANSLATIONNN!!!! Edited September 2, 2010 at 09:38 PM by Brody-Celine Quote
Snowhite Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:45 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:45 PM Wow!!Pregnancy made her look very beautifull without make up.I like her. Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM I´m also very surprised when I was reading that it will be special show on TVA 11. NOVEMBER, Julie Snyder interview from Céline´s house and special performance of Marc Dupré. Maybe new duet with Céline ??? Maybe the TV special is for the new Marc Duprès 's album. And maybe the song they recorded together is the one that Céline wrote/composed. I was so busy reading the interview itself, I didn't read what the reporter was saying in caps The song she's doing with Marc is called "Y'a pas de mots", which means "There are no words". She recorded both duets, with Marc and Michel Sardou a few weeks ago. Here are some bits of exact quotes of what she says (translated, of course): "It's going well. Everybody is doing well. It's a very, very different pregnancy from the first one. There are two little babies inside me, it's much heavier. It's another adventure, but it's still a great privilege and a beautiful miracle to carry life inside you. I don't think there's anything more beautiful or greater than this. It's very difficult to decribe." "After the 5th try, I asked myself: At one point, what's the number? Where do we stop?" "You never know. Is it 50% acupuncture and 50% everything else? I don't want to know. It worked, so bravo acupuncture, bravo Dr. Rosenwaks! Bravo New York!" "When the doctor came to see me, I thought to myself: Don't come have a little bottle of water with me, I don't want anyone to talk to me. I want to know if I'm pregnant!!!" "I had six phones on bed I was sitting with Rene, the cell phones connected to the outlets, just in case, the house phone, etc. I had phones!!! (laughter) When it rang, it was out of the question that I would answer. Rene took the phone.... I was hoping so much... And he just said "Yes". When Rene told the doctor "I'll pass Celine on" I knew it was a good sign, because Rene would have started to cry if the answer would have been negative". The doctor told me: "You're not pregnant. You're very pregnant. So please me and go to sleep". It was an entire adventure. Finally, we hoped for a little heart... and there are two". - talking about the night she arrived in Florida from New York, when she freaked out because she thought she lost the babies because she got on the flight. "Even in New York, there were two little black dots. Even before they told me I was pregnant, the doctors looked at each other and said: "Oh my God, did that work or what!" The doctor told me: I'm not worried about you being pregnant, I'm worried you're too pregnant!" (laughter). We were silly happy. Rene was crying. I couldn't speak. It was an undescribable happiness." "Since two or three days ago they don't want me to walk to much, because it's quite heavy. I have fake contractions and they don't want me to stimulate the uterus too much. They're not taking any chances and I don't want to take any either." "If she's not there when I give birth, she'll catch the next train out. They won't be in college when she'll come!" - about her mother. "Right now, I'm doing my job as a mother as well as I can, it's my priority. Rene-Charles is very lucky to have my sister, Linda, who's his second mother, his godmother, so I'm not worried about Rene-Charles." "I did have a little tear. I cried a little for sure, but not in front of him! I was taking him (to school) every morning and I was picking him up in the afternoon. I just wanted to make sure he was fine, I was so worried... "What if he was cold?"... I put him a sweater at the bottom of his backpack, I hope he remembers that". I was so worried he'd be hungry... or thirsty... or cold (laughter). I worry so much about these things. But he's doing super well and I'm super proud of him" - about RC's first days in normal school. OK, that's it, I need to get some sleep THANK YOU SO MUCH TEODORA!!! Have a good rest... Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Skye Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:29 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:29 PM Thanks so much for the scans! I really enjoyed this interview. I could totally hear her voice in my head, and listen to her saying that. I love the way she thinks as a mother, as a woman. She's amazing. I don't know how to describe it but I really love her attitude with RC, with the babies coming up. She's...awww. God, I still love the woman, looks like it. Do we need to full translation? I'm ready to do it, if needed. And, she looks great! Fingers crossed the pregnancy goes well until the end. I also loved how she talks about the fans and the love we gave her. Yup, dear, we love ya. Quote
riobeard11 Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM Thanks for the scans! So great to finally see Quote
BLM Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM Sorry to bother the French Translators (and thank you for the translation BTW) ... Question: Were the gender of the babies ever mentioned in the article? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.