Davey84 Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:56 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:56 AM garou? You mean Marc Dupré :P Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Claudette Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:59 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:59 AM OMFD! I have Garou on the brain. Yes, I mean Marc. I wonder if they sang their new song for this special... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
the power of celine Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:07 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:07 AM Thanks so much for the translation Claudette Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
C_Airin_D Posted September 7, 2010 at 09:23 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 09:23 AM I hope so they will.. Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
Jacqui Posted September 7, 2010 at 09:49 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 09:49 AM Hang on, do we know why the octagons? I'm lost (again.) Quote
Sofie Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:25 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:25 PM (edited) Jacqui, I'm lost too...I get that it's important to her but why? Edited September 7, 2010 at 05:26 PM by Sofie Quote
Claudette Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:52 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:52 PM (edited) It looks like te inside of the house also has a lot of white in it. You can see the couches behind them are white. I wonder how she is gonna keep everything white with the twins... Edited September 7, 2010 at 07:59 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Brody-Celine Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:41 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:41 PM Céline needs a segway. hahaha just like thishttp://www.failfunnies.com/36/images/segway-mother-fail.jpg L O L !!! Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:43 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:43 PM yes yes thanks for all the translations!!!!!!!!! And yes chips i think she loves them. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
genbidi1 Posted September 8, 2010 at 09:45 AM Posted September 8, 2010 at 09:45 AM if you still haven't got a copy of 7 Jours search ebay they have heaps for sale RIGHT NOW! HERE'S JUST ONE EXAMPLE http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...3AMESINDXX%3AIT I saw at least 2 others HAPPY BIDDING Quote GENNI B.
Claudette Posted September 9, 2010 at 07:26 PM Posted September 9, 2010 at 07:26 PM I have to say now that I look at the pictures again, Celine is not that big yet. She is actually still quite small for twins at seven months. She looks huge in the picture where she sits down, but in the one on the beach she still looks quite small to me. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 9, 2010 at 07:36 PM Posted September 9, 2010 at 07:36 PM I have to say now that I look at the pictures again, Celine is not that big yet. She is actually still quite small for twins at seven months. She looks huge in the picture where she sits down, but in the one on the beach she still looks quite small to me.Its not 7 months, it was close around 6 months.... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
~Christian~ Posted September 9, 2010 at 07:40 PM Posted September 9, 2010 at 07:40 PM The pictures were probably taken when she was between 5 and 6 months pergnant. Quote
Claudette Posted September 9, 2010 at 07:47 PM Posted September 9, 2010 at 07:47 PM Maybe... I wonder how big she is by now. They say you pick up the most weight in the last few months. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Xpresso Posted September 11, 2010 at 12:47 AM Posted September 11, 2010 at 12:47 AM Hang on, do we know why the octagons? I'm lost (again.) Probably because she doesn't like a room with 4 walls.... Quote
MistaChanel Posted September 12, 2010 at 09:09 AM Posted September 12, 2010 at 09:09 AM fantastic interview... thank you for the scans! Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
anewdayhascome Posted September 13, 2010 at 09:59 AM Posted September 13, 2010 at 09:59 AM Wow! I've missed much during those 2 weeks!The article is amazing:) I'm so relieved that she is ok and the photos are stunning. Can't wait for moreMy guess is that the date is surely the release of the album. It'd be exactly the same as it was with OH Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Sofie Posted September 13, 2010 at 05:38 PM Posted September 13, 2010 at 05:38 PM If you're talking about March 12th I don't think it can be the album since it's a Saturday... Quote
Momthing Posted September 23, 2010 at 05:47 AM Posted September 23, 2010 at 05:47 AM Well, I am new here, but I have been following this topic very closely, so I hope you don't mind if I make a few observations. First on the difference between the way men see things and women see things: Have you all noticed that it's the *men* who started commenting about how she had no make-up on, while it didn't seem to bother the women? Also, how it's the *men* who are focused on her larger breasts, whereas for women it's par for the course, but I suspect those of us who have been pregnant can relate to the increased breast size (and the occasion discomfort *that* brings with it!). Second: Thanks to those of you who were kind enough to translate the article. It's always so much better to read an accurate translation from a person rather than an online translator, which always messes things up. I enjoyed reading the interview very much, and the pictures, too. Third: On Celine's not being able to walk much...that is one honking big house! I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was in a wheelchair or one of those scooters; certainly they could afford to rent one for a few months just so that she could get around. I also wouldn't be surprised if she had a nurse on staff or had some kind of home health care. I have a friend who used to be a nurse in a hospital, but who now works for a home health service where she visits the sick and the elderly, so it wouldn't be too far fetched a scenario, I think. In the end, Celine and her family are just regular people like many of us, and they do many of the same things we do. Just because they have a lot of money, that doesn't mean that they don't have some ordinary moments. And, for the person who wondered why she would ever want to go back to Las Vegas, well...I suspect that she performs because she loves it, and the money is just icing on the cake. And there's no reason why she shouldn't keep doing so; but she may end up slowing down or cutting back one of these days. Either way, I always enjoy her songs. My current favorite is "Eyes On Me"...I didn't know she had made a new CD, so I never got it when it first came out, and now I'm not able to for financial reasons. I'm hoping I get "Taking Chances" for Christmas, though. All in all, I'm having a lot of fun reading these forums! Thanks everyone. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.