Sofie Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:26 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:26 PM Thank you soooo much Claudette! You're an angel. I agree with you, she's so natural and that's what makes us love her even more... Quote
celine-rc Posted September 5, 2010 at 08:43 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 08:43 PM So very true! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
angelil78 Posted September 5, 2010 at 09:26 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 09:26 PM Céline sure loves her chips. I still have my BBC Lay's chips bag and always think of Céline when I eat chips! Quote
celine81 Posted September 5, 2010 at 09:45 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 09:45 PM beautiful.... simply beautiful. P x Quote Check out my latest recordings. Recovering, Ashes, The Reason & Immortality
Nmj Posted September 5, 2010 at 09:53 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 09:53 PM Sorry if this might have already been posted, but I just came across this tweet from Robin Leach: "Celine's new show opens March 15 but she has something extraordinarily special set for March 12. More later!!!!! Twins expected early Nov. "about 4 hours ago via web Wonder what that could be?? Guess we will have to wait and see. Probably the baptism of the twins Quote
smash Posted September 5, 2010 at 10:17 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 10:17 PM Shame, Celine says 5 or 6 people crying, its more like thousands crying. Me included, when i went to see the concert. :in_love: Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted September 5, 2010 at 10:55 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 10:55 PM I'm really hoping that Oprah will also do an intense interview with her after the babies are born or so. Celine has never really opened up about the in vitro and the pregnancy in English like she did in some French interviews. I know some of you guys don't want her to talk about her children anymore, but I want Oprah to talk to her about the whole thing and everything she went through... an intense interview in English for a change... an interview that will open people's eyes... Something more serious, with less doggie talk So basically she eats chips everywhere. On the sofa, in bed. Crazy for chips. You made me go get my lays Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:03 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:03 AM Shame on anyone who degrades Celine just because she doesn't wear make-up for a Magazine Cover. Until you are someone who has carried multiple babies as I have, then you have the right to judge what that person looks like on a magazine cover. You have no idea what they feel or go through. Bottom line, they are human beings, just like you & I. Putting makeup on for the cover of a magazine doesn't make them a better person. Celine is in her 7th month. My babies were nearly 15 lbs. at birth. Imagine carrying that around & not be able to walk, let alone worry about putting make-up on, I commend Celine for putting it all out there for the sake of easing the minds of her fans. She wanted to let us know she is ok. Let's just respect her for the woman she is & give her the privacy you would expect if you were in her shoes as she prepares for the birth of her long awaited expanding family. Dito on that. I don't even know what the big deal is anyway. Celine basically looks the same without makeup as she does with. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:13 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:13 AM Shame on anyone who shames everyone else. People have opinions. Get over it. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:48 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:48 AM Shame on anyone who shames everyone else. People have opinions. Get over it. Priceless! Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:19 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:19 AM Well she has makeup artists who could have done her makeup and a hairstylist who could have fixed it. and that i care but would have been nice Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:25 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:25 AM i think it was just an impromptu kinda thing... none of them are in anything other than hanging out around the octagon house gear. Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:33 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:33 AM Shame on anyone who shames everyone else. People have opinions. Get over it. I didn't mean to agree with the shaming bit, just the rest of the comment. Sorry i don't want to shame anyone. I love you guys!! Quote
betterone Posted September 6, 2010 at 10:58 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 10:58 AM Really happy for her and her families...for the healthy and happy pregnency! Quote
riobeard11 Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:49 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:49 PM i think it was just an impromptu kinda thing... none of them are in anything other than hanging out around the octagon house gear. But yeah, I agree. It definitely looks like it was a quick thing all of a sudden! I like it that she's not scared of being seen when she's not all dolled up. Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:58 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:58 PM octagon house gear? what? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ladylindsey Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:03 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:03 PM she lives in an octagon house, gear=clothes Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:15 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:15 PM actually the house is a cross shape. like a t shape. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Belle Céline Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:15 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:15 PM (edited) double post, sorry. Edited September 6, 2010 at 05:17 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:26 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:26 PM (edited) I wonder how far her bedroom is from the living room. She said she only moves between her bedroom and the living room, but that is one huge house, so it could still be a lot of walking... Or maybe she uses one of Rene's little golf carts to get from one room to the other. Edited September 6, 2010 at 05:27 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:29 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:29 PM (edited) The house is designed as an octagon, with wings coming from either side, but the octagon design was very important to Céline. So important in fact that she fired her first architect for not doing what she wanted. I want to say there was a lawsuit there. The roofs of the gym and the tops of the slides are also octagons. It's kind of everywhere.Octagons we can see: Hey look, there's 8 of them I was disappointed that there weren't any photos of the house, esp the interior in the new article! I am dying to see the interiors. I heard that the octagon motif was supposed to be continued on the inside, which would make sense, but would love to see how that was carried out. Edited September 6, 2010 at 05:46 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Brody-Celine Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:29 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:29 PM I wonder how far her bedroom is from the living room. She said she only moves between her bedroom and the living room, but that is one huge house, so it could still be a lot of walking... Or maybe she uses one of Rene's little golf carts to get from one room to the other. LOL can u imagine her Whizzing through the house on that thing lol! Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:35 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:35 PM (edited) Céline needs a segway. hahaha just like thishttp://www.failfunnies.com/36/images/segway-mother-fail.jpg Edited September 6, 2010 at 05:36 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Claudette Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:42 PM We are joking about it, but I really do feel for her, can you guys imagine how uncomfortable she must be by now and she is only going to get bigger. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Sofie Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:45 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:45 PM Shame on anyone who degrades Celine just because she doesn't wear make-up for a Magazine Cover. Until you are someone who has carried multiple babies as I have, then you have the right to judge what that person looks like on a magazine cover. You have no idea what they feel or go through. Bottom line, they are human beings, just like you & I. Putting makeup on for the cover of a magazine doesn't make them a better person. Celine is in her 7th month. My babies were nearly 15 lbs. at birth. Imagine carrying that around & not be able to walk, let alone worry about putting make-up on, I commend Celine for putting it all out there for the sake of easing the minds of her fans. She wanted to let us know she is ok. Let's just respect her for the woman she is & give her the privacy you would expect if you were in her shoes as she prepares for the birth of her long awaited expanding family. Dito on that. I don't even know what the big deal is anyway. Celine basically looks the same without makeup as she does with. Well said. Couldn't have said it better myself. Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:49 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:49 PM the whole octagon gear is what confused me, I had no idea what you were talking about. you basically meant just regular clothes she was wearing around the house. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ladylindsey Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:50 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:50 PM We are joking about it, but I really do feel for her, can you guys imagine how uncomfortable she must be by now and she is only going to get bigger.Especially to go from so so small to ginormous in only 6 months. With the hormones and humidity, too. At least she has a lot of ppl to help and doesn't have to worry about doing everything she normally would on top of being ginormous. Quote
celine-rc Posted September 6, 2010 at 06:16 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 06:16 PM You are making me laugh with the golf thing the segway and all! I do too, feel for her with the weight and mostly the heat. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Javito Posted September 6, 2010 at 06:31 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 06:31 PM The house is designed as an octagon, with wings coming from either side, but the octagon design was very important to Céline. So important in fact that she fired her first architect for not doing what she wanted. I want to say there was a lawsuit there. The roofs of the gym and the tops of the slides are also octagons. It's kind of everywhere.Octagons we can see: Hey look, there's 8 of them Good eye!! Didn't realize about that Has she changed her favourite lucky number?? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Claudette Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:45 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:45 AM (edited) Do you guys think she and Garou sang their new song in the special? Edited September 7, 2010 at 07:46 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.