CelineDionFan710 Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:39 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:39 PM Thanks for the translation. I love how they found out about the twins. REne REne. tricky tricky. im so happy for celine. its a blessing for sure. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celine-rc Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:02 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:02 PM The interview is so amazing. It truly made me cry. She is so beautiful. It's amazing. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Claudette Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:05 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:05 PM (edited) Thanks for the scans Belle Céline! I'll try to translate the full article for those of you that are interested. But it might take me a while, so you guys will have to give me a chance to do it... Please feel free to correct me. Here is the first part: CELINE CONFIDENCE OF THE FULFILLED MOTHER THE STAR OF THE SONG CÉLINE DION IS RESTING IN HER NEW RESIDENCE AT JUPITER ISLAND, IN FLORIDA, WHILE AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF HER TWINS, DUE NOVEMBER. FROM NOW UNTIL THE BIRTH SHE DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY PROFESSIONAL OBLIGATIONS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TWO DUETS SHE RECORDED A FEW WEEKS AGO, Y'A PAS DE MOTS, WITH MARC DUPRÉ, AND VOLER, WITH MICHEL SARDOU. IN MARCH 2011, SHE WILL PRESENT A NEW SHOW CONSISTING OF HER HITS AND SONGS FROM HOLLYWOOD FILMS IN THE COLOSSEUM OF CAESARS PALACE, IN LAS VEGAS. VERY GENEROUSLY, SHE ACCEPTED TO OPEN UP TO THE READERS OF 7 JOURS. SHE CONFIDED IN ME, MOTHER OF FAMILY TO MOTHER OF FAMILY, WITH A LOT OF HUMOR AND WITH THE OUTSPOKENNESS THAT WE KNOW SO WELL. HELLO CÈLINE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TALK TO US. HOW ARE YOU? Okay! Everyone is well. It is a pregnancy that is very, very different from the first. There are two little babies in my belly, it is much heavier. It is another adventure, but it is still a great privilege and a beautiful miracle to carry life inside you. I think that there is nothing more beautiful or greater than that. It is difficult to describe, but... did you have children? I HAVE A SON OF TWO AND A HALF YEARS, WHO I HAD AT 42 YEARS, A LITTLE LIKE YOU. Really! I am certain that you are fulfilled. TOTALLY! BUT, TWO CHILDREN, IT'S A LOT OF WORK! HOW DID THE PROCESS THAT LED TO THIS GOOD NEWS HAPPEN? (At this point, Céline interrupts the interview to embrace Rene-Charles, who returns from school. She spoke very gently: ''I love you, my little duck. Mum did an interview.'') Rene and I, we do not live in a dream or in a bubble. We were quite aware that this is not easy to get pregnant, but we hoped to carry a child for a second time. But after the fifth test, we thought: ''Maybe it does not work anymore. I had been blessed by the gods already.'' With Rene-Charles, the in vitro fertilization worked the first time. For us, he is a miracle child. He gave us a an amazing balance! This is all my happiness. Before having Rene-Charles, I thought: ''Maybe I can not have children.'' We tried for six years, you're very lucky, you have lots of things around you, maybe you can not have more. Maybe that's my balance, not to have children ... Edited September 2, 2010 at 11:09 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
VintageCeline Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:14 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:14 PM Thank you SO much for translating!!!! Thank you for the pictures too!!! Amazing amazziingggggggggggggggggggg!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Brody-Celine Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:21 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:21 PM Oh my god. Claudette i know how u feel!!!!! ive just sat and typed up the first two pages thinking no one was translating then i come on here and you have started to do it LOL! do u want some help? Quote
ThisTime Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:23 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:23 PM (edited) Thank you everyone for all the scans translations pics info etc! I am on my phone so Celine just looks like a green bumpy blob but dang she is the most beautiful green bumpy blob I have ever seen! Edited September 2, 2010 at 11:25 PM by ThisTime Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Claudette Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:31 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:31 PM (edited) Oh my god. Claudette i know how u feel!!!!! ive just sat and typed up the first two pages thinking no one was translating then i come on here and you have started to do it LOL! do u want some help? It is quite a bit. I'm almost done with the second page, so maybe you can start with the third page (well the third page with text) if you want to... Edited September 2, 2010 at 11:58 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
amii05 Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:31 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:31 PM im so excited! i cant wait for the twins to be born! especially to find out what shes going to name them aww its cute to hear she worries about RC! if he's hungry thirsty or cold awwww bless her but i just thought to myself! i know RC is excited for the twins to be born! and to play with the twins! but when the twins are old enough to properly play like 4 or 5 RC will be a teenager! and having girlfriends! so he wont get the change to play with them properly like cops and robbers or quad biking aww!! ohh well i bet hes dead excited! to evan hold them! hes gonna be in the delivery room right? Quote Hope all Céline fans have a brilliant time in Vegas!
celine-rc Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:35 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:35 PM I don't think he's going to be in the delivery room. Isn't he a bit young? Plus, there's already going to be René and her mother so it's probably going to be pretty crowded... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Brody-Celine Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:35 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:35 PM Oh my god. Claudette i know how u feel!!!!! ive just sat and typed up the first two pages thinking no one was translating then i come on here and you have started to do it LOL! do u want some help? It is quite a bit. I'm almost done with the second page, so maybe you can start with the third page (well the third page with text) if you want to... Sure ill give u a hand ! its nice that someone's doing it for us , so ill take some of the weight off your hands . Quote
amii05 Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM (edited) what type of person do u think RC will be when hes 15? the type who goes out all the time to the beach or something with his mates and have girldriends! getting into trouble!, a nice gentleman! with friends round just chilling and helping his mom with the twins ! or a popular young man who has parties at the house! or a bit of everything! 2bh celine and rene have brought him up very well! so i think he will be a ladies man! enjoys a night in with his girlfriend and mates! on the x box or in the pool hahah i wish i was RC's age and lived near them! he would be an awesome mate to hang with! Edited September 2, 2010 at 11:51 PM by amii05 Quote Hope all Céline fans have a brilliant time in Vegas!
JP Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:57 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 11:57 PM I'm sorry, i didn't had the time to respond to the pm i received but you're all gonna be ok! I'll buy more so i have 4 more than i can ship! Pm me! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:03 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:03 AM love the article! and her responses Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celinesounds Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:17 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:17 AM thanks for the scans and the translation Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinerific Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:56 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:56 AM (edited) Awwwwwe! FINALLY! That's so wonderful! Celine looks so fantabulous!Rene Charles is soooo handsom! And Charlie... omg, I wanna take him home! What a beautiful family! (She has boobs now! ) Edited September 3, 2010 at 12:56 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Brody-Celine Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:01 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:01 AM (edited) Ok following What Claudette posted there are some mistakes maybe some one can put right but here you go ................ The question of my age. But there were commitments. and that they had rejected all the time telling them they can not right now. it did not work. In fact the first attempt seemed successful, but it did not work. the newspapers got hold of the story and Displayed Celine expecting a child .. but a few weeks after I was no longer pregnant. It was so disturbing .... I did not want to put pressure I wanted to live it like all women. wait three months and hope for the best. finally the sixth time, we said. There is no medical, nothing physical wrong. We'll have to ask ourselves if we try again or not. It is at this point that julie snyder advised me to try acupuncture. I have much confidence in her and I had nothing to lose. I put all my bets, I stayed at New York for nearly two months while the other attempts I had made the transfers of embryos and I flew immediately after to back in Florida. Is that's what made the difference after you? we do not know. Is it 50% Acupuncture 50% of the rest? I do not want to know. it worked, so bravo acupuncture, bravo Dr.Rosenwaks! Bravo New York!When I left New York. I flew and I felt that I deflated ... It was psychosomatic, I was sinking for taking the plane. I was panicking. repeated to myself. "You could calm the nerves, you're a mother of the family after all (laughs) you must be strong!" When I arrived home in Florida, I told myself I was crying: "I felt like I had a little belly yesterday, but then, I flew and I think it is there I think I'm not pregnant "Rene tried to reassure me by telling me he would call the doctor, he would see me. I said "even if I look at the belly, what you want him to do? He will not see through!" I wanted to know "I did not just because the doctor to come and feel my reassurance, I was panicking. When the doctor told me he came to see me, I thought "Do not just take a small bottle of water with me, I do not want anyone or talk to me. I want to know if I'm pregnant! Edited September 3, 2010 at 01:06 AM by Brody-Celine Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:02 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:02 AM BIG MAMA! Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:03 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:03 AM (edited) What is she talking about when she's saying something about not taking a small bottle of water with her? Edited September 3, 2010 at 01:04 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ladylindsey Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:05 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:05 AM i think she means "let's skip the small talk, tell me if I'm pregnant!" Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:07 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:07 AM lol she couldn't have just said that Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Brody-Celine Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:09 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:09 AM LOL my fav bit so far is when she lost it with rene! haha "even if I look at the belly, what you want him to do? He will not see through!" LOL celine! feel sorry for her though Glad it worked now and that its all going well i will continue with the translation Quote
Claudette Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:15 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:15 AM (edited) Here is the last part on the second page and the first part of the third page: AS WE SAY, DO NOT AIM FOR BLESSED BREAD. ( I have no clue whether or not that is the correct version of the saying, maybe someone else has a better version) One does it anyway, one should not make oneself insane with it. But it is necessary nevertheless to say to yourself: ''Let us push the nature that offers ways of helping us a little. So we tried IVF. But after the fifth attempt, I asked myself: At the moment, what's the number? Where is it going to stop? WAS IT A MOMENT OF DISCOURAGEMENT?Never. I was sad when it did not work, but I resumed immediately. I regained my composure quickly. What I found most difficult, is that I had a commitment (for a series of shows in Las Vegas) that we pushed back all the time. And I saw time knocking on my door. It was not just a question of my age... But there were commitments that were made and were pushed back all the time, saying: ''We can not at the moment, it did not work.'' In fact, the first attempt seemed successful, but it did not work. Newspapers seized the story and headlined: ''Celine expecting a child'', but a few weeks later, I was no longer pregnant. It was so disturbing... I did not want to put pressure on myself, I wanted to live it like all women: wait three months and hope for the best. Finally, the sixth time, we said: ''There is nothing medically, nothing physically wrong. We'll have to ask ourselves if we try again or not.'' It was at this time that Julie Snyder advised me to try acupuncture. I had a lot of confidence in her and I had nothing to lose. I put in all my bets. I stayed in New York for nearly two months while with the other attempts, I had the embryo transferred and I immediately after flew back to Florida. Now I have to go to bed, my mind is not fast enough anymore, I'll do the rest tomorrow. Edit: I see Brody also did the first part of the third page. I'll do page four then tomorrow if nobody else does it. Edit 2: At the deflating of her belly part... How can you not love this woman. I can just picture them trying to see through her belly now... Anyway, it is a very good interview. It makes you realize what she had to go through and you can't help but feel for her though... Guys I'm sorry it is taking so long to translate, but it is really difficult to find the correct English phrasing and words for certain parts. Edit 3: Brody-Celine, shouldn't it be: ''... even if he (meaning the doctor) look at the belly, what do you want him to do? He will not see through!" Edited September 3, 2010 at 01:53 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celinesounds Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:16 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:16 AM i found this Quote #FREEJAVITO
ladylindsey Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:26 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:26 AM (edited) Her hair looks slightly shorter. Shoulder length or so? I love it- how dark it is! Edited September 3, 2010 at 01:27 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Brody-Celine Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:29 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:29 AM Claudette im doing the whole 3rd page , but i have all the time to do it tomorrow! i need some sleep its 2.28 in teh morning here haha! Stay tuned guys i will have it done for you tomorrow Quote
genbidi1 Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:42 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:42 AM AMAZING STUNNING PICTURES TAKE MY BREATHE AWAY Quote GENNI B.
kevincheung410 Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:46 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:46 AM Thank you Belle for the amazing scans and thank all the translation!huge pregnant! Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
WindyCityCelineFan Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:04 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:04 AM Thank you so much everyone for the scans and the translations, it is greatly appreciated. Can't wait to read the rest of the article via your translations. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:55 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:55 AM yes scans are amazing and i love it. I really cant stop talking now that she has shown us herself after 6 months. all i giot to say is Celine is glooming Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
genbidi1 Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:40 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:40 AM thank you for the tranlastion the last paragraph is very touching Quote GENNI B.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.