celinedream Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:49 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:49 PM Did you all notice her hair extensions are gone? awww Ashley..."And the world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for TWO" Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:04 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:04 PM (edited) Yeah I like her hair short, and dark... I don't see her putting back in the extensions for the new show, I just have a feeling, but I think she will still use the wig for volume, because look how good she looked at the Disney Xmas Special last year with short hair! Edit: Sorry, going a tad off topic. Edited September 3, 2010 at 03:05 PM by Ire23 Quote
Claudette Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:11 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:11 PM (edited) Last part of page 3: ''I DO NOT WALK IN THE HOUSE FOR NO REASON. I WILL NO LONGER SWIM. I PUT ALL THE ODDS ON MY SIDE. I AM NOT CONFINED TO BED, BUT LET'S JUST SAY I'VE TESTED ALL THE COUCHES IN THE HOUSE!'' ARE YOU ON COMPLETE BEDREST AT THE REQUEST OF THE DOCTORS? Since two or three days ago, they do not want me to walk too much because it's fairly heavy. I have false contractions, and they do not want me to stimulate the uterus too much. They do not want to take risks, and I do not want to take risks either. Anyway, my job is to be a mother, and I want to do it properly. I have lots of help for other things, making sure I do not take chances. This is the final call. I do not walk in the house for no reason. I will no longer swim. I put all the odds on my side. I'm not bedridden, but let's just say I've tried all the sofas in the house! (Laughter) WILL YOUR MOTHER JOIN YOU? My mother works so much, she does not stop. I told myself that one day she would relax after raising her entire family, but it is the opposite. She did her job as a mother and put everything that she wanted to do aside. She said: ''When they are big, I'll treat myself.'' She began to work, she toured, knits, sews, cooks, talks to seniors ... then she'll take a walk outside! My mother has a lot of energy and is working harder than ever. She had to say: ''I dealt with your father until the end because he really needed me, but I am a free woman now. My family is independent, and I can do what I want.'' She flourishes, makes friends. She came to see me twice already in Florida, including once in my new home. She is eager to finish her tour. Me, when you say to me that I'm going on tour, I hyperventilate! My mother said: ''Well, tomorrow I'm going to 10 cities, so I'll prepare 10 kits.'' Once the tour is completed, she will come to see me. Hopefully I do not give birth too early! Edited September 3, 2010 at 03:27 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Claudette Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:16 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:16 PM Ok Awesome.. do u want me to start the fourth page? If you want to. I'll start with the next page then. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:28 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 03:28 PM Thank you for doing the translations !! It would have taken me hours with my dictionary I just LOVE the things she says about her mom Quote
Yakir Posted September 3, 2010 at 04:19 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 04:19 PM Wow AMZING picture. Thanks for sharing Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Julian Posted September 3, 2010 at 04:50 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 04:50 PM Celine was just on "RTL Exklusiv" Germany. They were showing the 7 Jours magazines and footage from WMA 2007 Quote
drove all night Posted September 3, 2010 at 04:53 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 04:53 PM She's so stunning! Ashley, your signature is terrific!!!! Quote
candicat98 Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:12 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:12 PM On one of the scans, under the photo for "Through the Eyes of the World" DVD, it says that there will be a special TV show on November 11 at 9pm the TVA station (Quebec/Canada). Celine will be interviewed from her Jupiter Island home by Julie Snyder. Marc Dupre will also be present. Maybe they'll sing their new duet???? Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:12 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:12 PM i love ashletys signature Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Davey84 Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:13 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:13 PM UK press! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...ons-claims.html Dutch Press http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/7552300/__Ce..._.html?sn=prive Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Cheerfuljane Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:20 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:20 PM On one of the scans, under the photo for "Through the Eyes of the World" DVD, it says that there will be a special TV show on November 11 at 9pm the TVA station (Quebec/Canada). Celine will be interviewed from her Jupiter Island home by Julie Snyder. Marc Dupre will also be present. Maybe they'll sing their new duet???? Aren't the babies due the week before? Quote
Davey84 Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:22 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:22 PM hmm isn't she due October?? I dunno it is pretty soon after the birth, maybe it's already been recorded? I guess they know what they are doing! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:24 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:24 PM Shes due in november Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
CSCfan Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:25 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:25 PM (edited) Yeah she's due in the first week of Nov.... And the interview/special was recorded a few days ago apparently.... Edited September 3, 2010 at 05:27 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Claudette Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:31 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:31 PM (edited) I love that she thought her belly had deflated by getting on the plane! Imagine how worried she was. Imagine what René was thinking..."her belly looks exactly the same...she doesn't even have one yet...." bwahahahah But he made the DR come over anyway......so sweet Last night I had this image in my head of a very confused looking Rene squinting at her belly to try and see if he can see a difference. But I guess after she lost the baby last year you cannot blame her for freaking out a bit. It was very sweet of Rene to call the doctor. I think he is carrying Celine on his hands right now. First part of the 5th page: WHEN WE BEGAN THE INTERVIEW, YOU WELCOMED RENÉ-CHARLES BACK FROM SCHOOL. DO YOU THINK HE CHANGED A LOT SINCE HE STARTED REGULAR SCHOOL WITH OTHER CHILDREN? Since he was little he has been a child who adapts to all situations. Sure he has always been with us but, nevertheless, I am really proud of this little boy. He saw many things. He shared his parents often, shared his mother veeeeery often. I wondered what would happen when he starts school. He attended his classes on tour in China, with a tutor who sits on the couch with you, at an hour which was appropriate for him, it is really different, the uniform, discipline and being seated at a desk all day. I thus anticipated this moment with a little concern and when he began school, the past year, it was really, really touching! He had to cut his hair because there was a rule at school stating that hair must be a certain length. I told him that that was what people who have a job and have to wear uniform have to do. They must cut their hair, because it is a regulation at their work. He had a choice: if he did not want to cut his hair, we'll send him to another school. It's been quite an adjustment: the uniform, getting up early... Hie had a show business schedule, this small boy. He waited for his mom, he got up late, we lived together. His life has completely changed. He has two lives, like us. When school begins, a few days before we go to sleep early and we get up very early, but when it's holiday, we sleep late and we wake up late, eat when hungry. I put the discipline aside; schedules are more flexible during the holidays, we give pleasure and we do not look at the time. He does so well in school, and he loves it. Moreover, on this subject, when we toured around the world, people said to me: ''You cannot do a tour after Vegas, that makes no sense. But I did not want René-Charles to begin school, make friends, have his small life, have his own success (not ''me, my mother... '' or ''me, my father... '') and then the following year we go away on tour. No yoyo! I said to myself: ''We go on tour, and we do it immediately.'' I return, my son goes to school, it is my priority, after that, we can live around his schedule, he will miss only seven weeks of school when I am in Las Vegas, but he will follow the classes with Skype. That, that seemed to me like a good compromise. Edited September 3, 2010 at 05:44 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Snowhite Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:33 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:33 PM Did you all notice her hair extensions are gone? awww Ashley..."And the world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for TWO" Her extensions and make up are always gone when she doesnt,have a concert or a tv appearance Quote
live to love Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:40 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:40 PM THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SCANS AND TRANSLATIONS! My heart is just bursting with love for this beautiful woman! Quote And do I love you, my oh my...
I Love You Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:53 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:53 PM Claudette, you are truly amazing traslating the whole interview for us all. I can't thank you enough. Quote
Snowhite Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:01 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:01 PM (edited) I love that she thought her belly had deflated by getting on the plane! Imagine how worried she was. Imagine what René was thinking..."her belly looks exactly the same...she doesn't even have one yet...." bwahahahah But he made the DR come over anyway......so sweet Last night I had this image in my head of a very confused looking Rene squinting at her belly to try and see if he can see a difference. But I guess after she lost the baby last year you cannot blame her for freaking out a bit. It was very sweet of Rene to call the doctor. I think he is carrying Celine on his hands right now. First part of the 5th page: WHEN WE BEGAN THE INTERVIEW, YOU WELCOMED RENÉ-CHARLES BACK FROM SCHOOL. DO YOU THINK HE CHANGED A LOT SINCE HE STARTED REGULAR SCHOOL WITH OTHER CHILDREN? Since he was little he has been a child who adapts to all situations. Sure he has always been with us but, nevertheless, I am really proud of this little boy. He saw many things. He shared his parents often, shared his mother veeeeery often. I wondered what would happen when he starts school. He attended his classes on tour in China, with a tutor who sits on the couch with you, at an hour which was appropriate for him, it is really different, the uniform, discipline and being seated at a desk all day. I thus anticipated this moment with a little concern and when he began school, the past year, it was really, really touching! He had to cut his hair because there was a rule at school stating that hair must be a certain length. I told him that that was what people who have a job and have to wear uniform have to do. They must cut their hair, because it is a regulation at their work. He had a choice: if he did not want to cut his hair, we'll send him to another school. It's been quite an adjustment: the uniform, getting up early... Hie had a show business schedule, this small boy. He waited for his mom, he got up late, we lived together. His life has completely changed. He has two lives, like us. When school begins, a few days before we go to sleep early and we get up very early, but when it's holiday, we sleep late and we wake up late, eat when hungry. I put the discipline aside; schedules are more flexible during the holidays, we give pleasure and we do not look at the time. He does so well in school, and he loves it. Moreover, on this subject, when we toured around the world, people said to me: ''You cannot do a tour after Vegas, that makes no sense. But I did not want René-Charles to begin school, make friends, have his small life, have his own success (not ''me, my mother... '' or ''me, my father... '') and then the following year we go away on tour. No yoyo! I said to myself: ''We go on tour, and we do it immediately.'' I return, my son goes to school, it is my priority, after that, we can live around his schedule, he will miss only seven weeks of school when I am in Las Vegas, but he will follow the classes with Skype. That, that seemed to me like a good compromise.I didnt get the last phrase Lessons with Skype? Edited September 3, 2010 at 06:02 PM by Snowhite Quote
Javito Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:13 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:13 PM (edited) My guess about the Julie Snyder special in november is that it will be something similar to the interview that Michel Jasmin and Michel Drucker did in Christmas of 2000, when Céline was 8 months pregnant But it has probably been taped by now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvtXTb75mo Edited September 3, 2010 at 06:15 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
beautyroses Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:24 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:24 PM :wow: :wow: thanks guys, for scans and translation,maybe this will sound silly, but I was damn worried about her, now I am so happy that she is doing well and happy Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Belle Céline Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:33 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:33 PM 7 weeks of school is A LOT of school to miss. That's two months almost. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
remykyes Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:43 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:43 PM (edited) I love that she thought her belly had deflated by getting on the plane! Imagine how worried she was. Imagine what René was thinking..."her belly looks exactly the same...she doesn't even have one yet...." bwahahahah But he made the DR come over anyway......so sweet Last night I had this image in my head of a very confused looking Rene squinting at her belly to try and see if he can see a difference. But I guess after she lost the baby last year you cannot blame her for freaking out a bit. It was very sweet of Rene to call the doctor. I think he is carrying Celine on his hands right now. First part of the 5th page: WHEN WE BEGAN THE INTERVIEW, YOU WELCOMED RENÉ-CHARLES BACK FROM SCHOOL. DO YOU THINK HE CHANGED A LOT SINCE HE STARTED REGULAR SCHOOL WITH OTHER CHILDREN? Since he was little he has been a child who adapts to all situations. Sure he has always been with us but, nevertheless, I am really proud of this little boy. He saw many things. He shared his parents often, shared his mother veeeeery often. I wondered what would happen when he starts school. He attended his classes on tour in China, with a tutor who sits on the couch with you, at an hour which was appropriate for him, it is really different, the uniform, discipline and being seated at a desk all day. I thus anticipated this moment with a little concern and when he began school, the past year, it was really, really touching! He had to cut his hair because there was a rule at school stating that hair must be a certain length. I told him that that was what people who have a job and have to wear uniform have to do. They must cut their hair, because it is a regulation at their work. He had a choice: if he did not want to cut his hair, we'll send him to another school. It's been quite an adjustment: the uniform, getting up early... Hie had a show business schedule, this small boy. He waited for his mom, he got up late, we lived together. His life has completely changed. He has two lives, like us. When school begins, a few days before we go to sleep early and we get up very early, but when it's holiday, we sleep late and we wake up late, eat when hungry. I put the discipline aside; schedules are more flexible during the holidays, we give pleasure and we do not look at the time. He does so well in school, and he loves it. Moreover, on this subject, when we toured around the world, people said to me: ''You cannot do a tour after Vegas, that makes no sense. But I did not want René-Charles to begin school, make friends, have his small life, have his own success (not ''me, my mother... '' or ''me, my father... '') and then the following year we go away on tour. No yoyo! I said to myself: ''We go on tour, and we do it immediately.'' I return, my son goes to school, it is my priority, after that, we can live around his schedule, he will miss only seven weeks of school when I am in Las Vegas, but he will follow the classes with Skype. That, that seemed to me like a good compromise.I didnt get the last phrase Lessons with Skype?From Wikipedia:Skype is a software application that allows users to make voice calls over the Internet. Calls to other users within the Skype service are free, while calls to both traditional landline telephones and mobile phones can be made for a fee using a debit-based user account system. Skype has also become popular for its additional features which include instant messaging, file transfer, and video conferencing. He won't be missing 7 weeks of school per se. He'll still be doing classwork, only on the computer in Las Vegas watching and interacting with his teacher via the Skype program. Edited September 3, 2010 at 06:47 PM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Bellamy Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:51 PM Author Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:51 PM I'm surprised she even knows Skype. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Belle Céline Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:57 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:57 PM I know he'll be doing his work via Skype but still that's a lot of time out of the actual class room. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
WindyCityCelineFan Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:16 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:16 PM Sorry if this might have already been posted, but I just came across this tweet from Robin Leach: "Celine's new show opens March 15 but she has something extraordinarily special set for March 12. More later!!!!! Twins expected early Nov. "about 4 hours ago via web Wonder what that could be?? Guess we will have to wait and see. Quote
remykyes Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:22 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:22 PM Sorry if this might have already been posted, but I just came across this tweet from Robin Leach: "Celine's new show opens March 15 but she has something extraordinarily special set for March 12. More later!!!!! Twins expected early Nov. "about 4 hours ago via web Wonder what that could be?? Guess we will have to wait and see. TV SPECIAL?! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Scorpian Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:30 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:30 PM Celine was just on "RTL Exklusiv" Germany. They were showing the 7 Jours magazines and footage from WMA 2007 She was also on Prominent (VOX) Quote http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/sscorpian/celinedion.png Taking Chances World Tour 14.06.2008: Frankfurt (Germany) *** My YouTube Channel *** *** Last Fm ***
Claudette Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:44 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:44 PM (edited) Last part of page 5: RENÉ-CHARLES RETURNS TO SCHOOL... THAT IS THE TRUTH, THEY MAKE FRIENDS, AND IT BECOMES THE CENTER OF THEIR UNIVERSE. YOU CAN NOT REMOVE THEM FROM THAT. Yes, but there was something else. I did not want to hear him say at 14 years: ''Oh! too bad it's show business!'' You do not want your child to say that he could not do this or that, because his mother was in show business. I do not want him missing opportunities. I want him to see only the good side: ''I got to travel, because my mother was in show business.'' But we must live like it is suppose to be, because I see many children behind the scenes at the hairdresser's, the make-up artist's ... You see a lot of that. They say: ''Mom will go to her show, stay there.'' And then, another day, another person takes care of them. I am sorry, but René-Charles, when he comes to see mom's show, I say: ''It's your show too.'' There is someone at home taking care of him, and it is his godmother, Linda. He will be in his house in his element, playing with his toys. And if he comes to see me sing, it will be his choice. DURING ALL THESE YEARS RENÉ-CHARLES HAS BEEN VERY CLOSE TO YOU. WHEN HE LEFT FOR HIS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, YOU HAD TO BE TORN BY THE SEPARATION... I teared a little. Of course, I cried a little, but not in front of him! I was going to take him to school every morning and pick him up every afternoon. I just wanted to make sure he was well, I worried so much... ''Was he cold?''... ''I put a sweater in the bottom of his bag, I hope he will remember.'' I was so afraid he is dying of hunger... and thirst... and cold. (Laughs) We are so worried about these things. But he is doing very well, and I'm super proud of him! Edit: Guys we'll put all the posts together once we've translated everything. Edited September 3, 2010 at 07:53 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.