duri Posted September 4, 2010 at 02:18 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 02:18 PM BIG THANK for your work and your time with translation Claudette, it´s great we can read this story. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
celine-rc Posted September 4, 2010 at 02:31 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 02:31 PM Reading through the full interview again after I translated it just warms my heart. What an incredible lady Céline is. After everything she went through and to still be able to laugh and joke about it... You gotta love her sense of humour. I still can't get over the fact that she thought her belly had deflated... And the love she has for her mom is beautiful. Céline is just beautiful from the inside-out... Celine makes my soooo happy! Stay strong Céline, you are almost there! Edit: It is my pleasure guys. It was good practice... I truly agree with you Claudette! This whole interview just made me feel so good and warmed my heart. The thing about her belly deflating, I found it sort of funny, sad and cute at the same time. Céline is so beautiful, inside and out and is ''la meilleure personne du monde''! J't'aime ma belle Céline, tout va être correct. T'es forte et tout ça va valloir la peine, et on va toujours être avec toi. Je t'aime Céline. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Claudette Posted September 4, 2010 at 02:43 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 02:43 PM (edited) I truly agree with you Claudette! This whole interview just made me feel so good and warmed my heart. The thing about her belly deflating, I found it sort of funny, sad and cute at the same time. Céline is so beautiful, inside and out and is ''la meilleure personne du monde''! J't'aime ma belle Céline, tout va être correct. T'es forte et tout ça va valloir la peine, et on va toujours être avec toi. Je t'aime Céline. I guess it is actually sad if you think about it. This whole thing must be so stressful for her. And I guess after she lost the baby last year, it is only natural for her to freak out a bit. I still have an image of René staring at her belly to see if he can see the difference, or trying to measure it with a measuring tape. René was probably thinking to himself: ''What belly?... Maybe you just ate too much yesterday...'' ( I'm only kidding). Ahahahaaa, you gotta love Céline... She is too adorable for words! I can't even begin to imagine what Céline went through physically and emotionally to make this dream come true, but I take my hat of to her that's for sure... She is truly remarkable! Edited September 4, 2010 at 02:59 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Brody-Celine Posted September 4, 2010 at 02:55 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 02:55 PM Oh dam! i was just about to post the 4th page then i realised you done it all haha! Thanks Alot Claudette Much Appriciated. Such an Awesome interview Quote
Sofie Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:07 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:07 PM Thank you so much for the translation Claudette! Amazing job, thanks for taking time to do it for us.The interview did warm my heart too, just made me realize even more how much I love her. You just gotta love her! Quote
Brody-Celine Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:32 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:32 PM Thank you so much for providing us with the scans Belle Céline (and your friend, Marie Jo) and a big thank you too to Claudette and Brody-Celine for the translation. It's great to see Céline looking so healthy and happy Your Welcome , but Claudette is the one you should thank the most she done the most translating . Quote
Terre Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:46 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:46 PM It's so wonderful to see some pics, at last! The pics are great and I absolutely love the interview! I'm happy everything is going well and Céline is feeling good. Thank you so much for the scans and translations! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Jessyka Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:53 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:53 PM Thank you so much for the translation, Claudette! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:59 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 03:59 PM yes its so great Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
ladylindsey Posted September 4, 2010 at 05:57 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 05:57 PM Thank you guys for putting up those scans and translations. I'v been following this forum for quite some time now, and it's great to see how much you people love Celine. I think she's a great role model for us girls - allowing 7 Jours to publish a no-makeup photo of hers on the cover and putting her child(ren) before everything else. What I don't understand though is why she wants to go back to Vegas? It can't be the money... She should just stay at home, record a brilliant song every once in a while and enjoy her life. Céline lives for being on stage and interacting with the fans. It's not really about singing, it's about performing Quote
volleyceline Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:03 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:03 PM (edited) Beautiful! Stunning She looks tired ^^^ What's up with that picture? Hehe her bubble but Edited September 4, 2010 at 06:04 PM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
cmcdaori Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:21 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:21 PM Thanx for translation to all. The interview is so good.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
remykyes Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:32 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:32 PM (edited) Thank you so much for the scans and the translations. It literally would've taken me days to translate, so thank you for saving me a big headache! awww Ashley..."And the world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for TWO" Ashley, your signature is terrific!!!! i love ashleys signature"And the world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for TWO" Awww. Thanks! I was listening to ANDHC while I was downloading the pictures and it just came to me. That is so beautiful Edited September 4, 2010 at 06:33 PM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Claudette Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:57 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:57 PM (edited) Here is the last part of the interview (about the tour): THE STAR AROUND THE WORLD THE FILM CÉLINE AUTOUR DU MONDE, DIRECTED BY STÉPHANE LAPORTE, AND THE FULL CONCERT TOURNÉE MONDIALE TAKING CHANCES: LE SPECTACLE REACHED #1 IN SALES ALMOST EVERYWHERE. PEOPLE PERHAPS SAW YOU DIFFERENTLY WITH THE DOCUMENTARY. HOW DID YOU REACT WHEN YOU SAW YOURSELF ON THE DVD? Often when I do interviews, they cut half the answers, because I talk a lot. So my madnesses are always cut! In a film like this, one can see oneself in action. I'm not new, I'm not different, they just decided to film longer. It's a movie, not an interview, people see me so much more. What fascinated me was seeing people's eyes on me and mine on the people. When I perform, I do not have time to see everything that happens, so I lose out on a lot. But then, cameras were everywhere! I discovered extraordinary things... I saw how people reacted when this or that happened, how people reacted when I came on stage and after I left the stage. It touched me to see the fans. When you get onstage, that you say good night, that you take the time to look, you see the banners the elevator, your dancers and you must be organised, there are lights that go off behind you and if you take three steps to the left, no one will see you, because you'll go down in the hole... So I see the fans, but not as intensely as when you zoom in on someone's face with a camera. When I saw those faces and their reactions, I thought: ''My God, they are very intense!'' I was taken aback, I was in my living room and I saw myself as an artist. It was also touching to see my son watch this! I also shocked myself! I think there is something almost aggressive coming out of me, like a beast... LIKE AN ANIMAL? On stage, I transform myself. I almost was afraid. (laughter) I discovered myself a little at the same time. But I especially appreciated the intensity of the love that exists around me. When I leave the stage, I give a hand, it is: ''Bye-bye, thank you very much'' and I get in the car. But there are five or six fans who cry. My God, the impact is stronger than I would ever have imagined. Frankly, I was very, very moved. WILL YOU APPROACH THE STAGE DIFFERENTLY NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN WHAT TYPE OF PERFORMER YOU ARE? When you're in your living room and you see it, you wonder: ''It is me, right?'' But when the show begins, the show must go on... There is a transformation, it is the adrenaline, I can not control it. The adrenaline in my living room, that stops with the bag of chips! On stage, it lasts an hour and a half. Between songs, you think you'll calm down, but there's a glance in the room, there is a child, there is always someone, you reconnect. You cannot tell yourself: ''I'll be careful, I'll stay calm.'' You do not have time, because the adrenaline takes over. And that's the drug of show business. You become a little addicted, that's what we love, it is unexplainable. And it is dangerous, this adrenalin... You would think that when the curtain comes down, you're going home. You must be able to rock the kids. It is there where we have balance and are able to function in life. Simon, it is so powerful, the drug is so strong, you can easily go down and go to a small casino lounge where there is a piano bar and keep singing! It never stops, it's crazy! Edited September 4, 2010 at 07:13 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
cmcdaori Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:04 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:04 PM Here is the last part of the interview (about the tour): THE STAR AROUND THE WORLD THE FILM CÉLINE AUTOUR DU MONDE, DIRECTED BY STÉPHANE LAPORTE, AND THE FULL CONCERT TOURNÉE MONDIALE TAKING CHANCES: LE SPECTACLE REACHED #1 IN SALES ALMOST EVERYWHERE. PEOPLE PERHAPS SAW YOU DIFFERENTLY WITH THE DOCUMENTARY. HOW DID YOU REACT WHEN YOU SAW YOURSELF ON THE DVD? Often when I do interviews, they cut half the answers, because I talk a lot. So my madnesses are always cut! In a film like this, one can see oneself in action. I'm not new, I'm not different, they just decided to film longer. It's a movie, not an interview, people see me so much more. What fascinated me is seeing people's eyes on me and mine on the people. When I perform, I do not have time to see everything that happens, so I lose out on a lot. But then, cameras were everywhere! I discovered extraordinary things... I saw how people reacted when this or that happened, how people reacted when I came on stage and after I left the stage. It touched me to see the fans. When you get onstage, that you say good night, that you take the time to look, you see the banners the elevator, your dancers and you must be organised, there are lights that go off behind you and if you take three steps to the left, no one will see you, because you'll go down in the hole... So I see the fans, but not as intensely as when you zoom in on someone's face with a camera. When I saw those faces and their reactions, I thought: ''My God, they are very intense!'' I was taken aback, I was in my living room and I saw myself as an artist. It was also touching to see my son watch this! I also shocked myself! I think there is something almost aggressive coming out of me, like a beast... LIKE AN ANIMAL? On stage, I transform myself. I almost was afraid. (laughter) I discovered myself a little at the same time. But I especially appreciated the intensity of the love that exists around me. When I leave the stage, I give a hand, it is: ''Bye-bye, thank you very much'' and I get in the car. But there are five or six fans who cry. My God, the impact is stronger than I would ever have imagined. Frankly, I was very, very moved. WILL YOU APPROACH THE STAGE DIFFERENTLY NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN WHAT TYPE OF PERFORMER YOU ARE? When you're in your living room and you see it, you wonder: ''It is me, right?'' But when the show begins, the show must go on... There is a transformation, it is the adrenaline, I can not control it. The adrenaline in my living room, that stops with the bag of chips! On stage, it lasts an hour and a half. Between songs, you think you'll calm down, but there's a glance in the room, there is a child, there is always someone, you reconnect. You cannot tell yourself: ''I'll be careful, I'll stay calm.'' You do not have time, because the adrenaline takes over. And that's the drug of show business. You become a little addicted, that's what we love, it is unexplainable. And it is dangerous, this adrenalin... You would think that when the curtain comes down, you're going home. You must be able to rock the kids. It is there where we have balance and are able to function in life. Simon, it is so powerful, the drug is so strong, you can easily go down and go to a small casino lounge where there is a piano bar and keep singing! It never stops, it's crazy! This is very cute part of the interview. I like the way she says. Go my girl . Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
JP Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:19 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:19 PM I still have 2 magazines if some people want one! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Annajensen Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:45 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:45 PM thank you so much for the scan, then i saw the front page i began to cry? idon't know why but i am. It is so good to see all three of them, i'm so happy for them because it is what they want. -Anna Quote
babyceline Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:50 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:50 PM THANKS FOR TRASNLATION...that was amazing...and she is a real Mom she is just so lovely Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/SpringInProvence.jpg
TEREFUNKEN Posted September 4, 2010 at 08:29 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 08:29 PM Wonder how she sleeps??? Like.... On her side or back? That would drive me crazy, I HAVE to sleep on my stomach. And wonder how often she has to get up and go potty. I bet they are dancing right on top of her bladder! Ugh! Poor Celine! I do feel for her! about the forum baby shower...im in!... And about how she sleeps....you makes me remember ....I loved sleeping on my stomach, and when I was pregnant I could do it during the first four or five months, but afterwards it was a little hard and unconfortable...besides baby start to moving... but hey, after a few days you get used ... I used to sleeping beside me and placed a small pillow to recharge the belly there but I agee with you..poor CELINE..with two babies!... I have friends who in the last month rather sleep sitting in the living room couch HUGS TO ALL!.. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
RBirr Posted September 4, 2010 at 10:31 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 10:31 PM Shame on anyone who degrades Celine just because she doesn't wear make-up for a Magazine Cover. Until you are someone who has carried multiple babies as I have, then you have the right to judge what that person looks like on a magazine cover. You have no idea what they feel or go through. Bottom line, they are human beings, just like you & I. Putting makeup on for the cover of a magazine doesn't make them a better person. Celine is in her 7th month. My babies were nearly 15 lbs. at birth. Imagine carrying that around & not be able to walk, let alone worry about putting make-up on, I commend Celine for putting it all out there for the sake of easing the minds of her fans. She wanted to let us know she is ok. Let's just respect her for the woman she is & give her the privacy you would expect if you were in her shoes as she prepares for the birth of her long awaited expanding family. Quote
Claudette Posted September 4, 2010 at 10:41 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 10:41 PM I'm really hoping that Oprah will also do an intense interview with her after the babies are born or so. Celine has never really opened up about the in vitro and the pregnancy in English like she did in some French interviews. I know some of you guys don't want her to talk about her children anymore, but I want Oprah to talk to her about the whole thing and everything she went through... an intense interview in English for a change... an interview that will open people's eyes... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted September 4, 2010 at 11:01 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 11:01 PM So basically she eats chips everywhere. On the sofa, in bed. Crazy for chips. And I find it endearing that the whole family has movie night and they watch TTEOTW and who knows how many hours of other footage! Love what she says about the fans. I think TTEOTW not only showed RC the world, but like she said, made her grow individually, too- would love to watch her watching it- need to be a fly on that wall! haha Quote
angelil78 Posted September 5, 2010 at 02:11 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 02:11 AM (edited) Thanx for the translation Claudette Loved the interview. The only thing I thought was weird was that the interviewer is still breastfeeding a 2 and a half year old child hmmm. I really want to know what is happening on march 12th!! If there is a tv special in Las Vegas, I'm definetly gonna try to make it since I'm gonna be in Las Vegas on March 12th. I think there will be a cd release in march as well. That happened in 2003 and we all got the cd as a gift at the premiere. Would be so cool if that happened again! Edited September 5, 2010 at 02:12 AM by angelil78 Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 5, 2010 at 02:14 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 02:14 AM I thought that was really crazy too the 2 and half yr old still breastfeeding.... Quote
LVCeline Posted September 5, 2010 at 02:23 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 02:23 AM Quite honestly I'm just shocked Celine has boobs now! That's kind of weird to see on her. It's fun to see that huge stomach though. I cannot even imagine having 2 babies at the same time. Quote
I Love You Posted September 5, 2010 at 02:28 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 02:28 AM Here is the last part of the interview (about the tour): THE STAR AROUND THE WORLD THE FILM CÉLINE AUTOUR DU MONDE, DIRECTED BY STÉPHANE LAPORTE, AND THE FULL CONCERT TOURNÉE MONDIALE TAKING CHANCES: LE SPECTACLE REACHED #1 IN SALES ALMOST EVERYWHERE. PEOPLE PERHAPS SAW YOU DIFFERENTLY WITH THE DOCUMENTARY. HOW DID YOU REACT WHEN YOU SAW YOURSELF ON THE DVD? Often when I do interviews, they cut half the answers, because I talk a lot. So my madnesses are always cut! In a film like this, one can see oneself in action. I'm not new, I'm not different, they just decided to film longer. It's a movie, not an interview, people see me so much more. What fascinated me was seeing people's eyes on me and mine on the people. When I perform, I do not have time to see everything that happens, so I lose out on a lot. But then, cameras were everywhere! I discovered extraordinary things... I saw how people reacted when this or that happened, how people reacted when I came on stage and after I left the stage. It touched me to see the fans. When you get onstage, that you say good night, that you take the time to look, you see the banners the elevator, your dancers and you must be organised, there are lights that go off behind you and if you take three steps to the left, no one will see you, because you'll go down in the hole... So I see the fans, but not as intensely as when you zoom in on someone's face with a camera. When I saw those faces and their reactions, I thought: ''My God, they are very intense!'' I was taken aback, I was in my living room and I saw myself as an artist. It was also touching to see my son watch this! I also shocked myself! I think there is something almost aggressive coming out of me, like a beast... LIKE AN ANIMAL? On stage, I transform myself. I almost was afraid. (laughter) I discovered myself a little at the same time. But I especially appreciated the intensity of the love that exists around me. When I leave the stage, I give a hand, it is: ''Bye-bye, thank you very much'' and I get in the car. But there are five or six fans who cry. My God, the impact is stronger than I would ever have imagined. Frankly, I was very, very moved. WILL YOU APPROACH THE STAGE DIFFERENTLY NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN WHAT TYPE OF PERFORMER YOU ARE? When you're in your living room and you see it, you wonder: ''It is me, right?'' But when the show begins, the show must go on... There is a transformation, it is the adrenaline, I can not control it. The adrenaline in my living room, that stops with the bag of chips! On stage, it lasts an hour and a half. Between songs, you think you'll calm down, but there's a glance in the room, there is a child, there is always someone, you reconnect. You cannot tell yourself: ''I'll be careful, I'll stay calm.'' You do not have time, because the adrenaline takes over. And that's the drug of show business. You become a little addicted, that's what we love, it is unexplainable. And it is dangerous, this adrenalin... You would think that when the curtain comes down, you're going home. You must be able to rock the kids. It is there where we have balance and are able to function in life. Simon, it is so powerful, the drug is so strong, you can easily go down and go to a small casino lounge where there is a piano bar and keep singing! It never stops, it's crazy! I love this part is so cute, I love how they have movie nights together and eat chips. Quote
celine-rc Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:28 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:28 AM I just don't know what to say anymore! I find that it is only human that she didn't decided to not wear make-up on those pictures and that's why I love her sooooo much! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
loveyouceline Posted September 5, 2010 at 11:25 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 11:25 AM I absolutely love her with natural face... I do love her....... Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
celine-rc Posted September 5, 2010 at 01:46 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 01:46 PM Me too. She's so beautiful natural! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Celine CRAZY Posted September 5, 2010 at 03:19 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 03:19 PM Thanks a million for the translation of this interview! She looks beautiful and seems so relaxed which is wonderful to know. LOVED the whole interview. It's crazy to me that she's already recorded two songs, this woman will never stop even when she's pregnant with twins! Quote http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23756838.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.