Acacia Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:29 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:29 AM Dah!!!!!!! I love the new picture so much!!!!!! So Beautiful!!!!! Charlie's probably in the background swimming her little heart away Have to wait until tomorrow to read the interview. Just got home, long day. Can't wait to read it!!!! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Koolan Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:53 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 05:53 AM Thanks everyone for taking the time to bring the scans and translating it for us. I'm so proud to be a fan right now. What a long day. It's almost 2am here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
loveyouceline Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:12 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:12 AM Thanks a lot for the translation and scans. It's wonderful.. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
_Giulia_ Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:23 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:23 AM Nice interview and always amazing Céline! Thanks for sharing that all, my friends! Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
stchba Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:26 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:26 AM Once the whole article has been translated can someone please post it all together.... i am lost i have read every page but im still lost. I am really excited to read it.... PLEASE SOMEONE TRANSLATE IT ALL AND POST IT ALL TOGETHER!!! Thanks!! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
ladylindsey Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:35 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:35 AM You think she can feel the massive amount of love from us today? I know my heart is just bursting with pride and warmest of fuzzies! Quote
remykyes Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:50 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:50 AM (edited) OMG! I should not have listened to Miracle just now. I don't know how she does it. I'm speechless. Celine, you are an inspiration and I love you. You've proven that love can move mountains and that miracles do happen. Stay strong Celine. Only a little while longer before you're holding those precious twin boys in your arms. Can't wait. We should have a party on the forum when it's announced that the twins are born and also have a party when we finally get pics of them. And Celine, why did we have to wait 6 months? WE MISS YOU! Edited September 3, 2010 at 06:51 AM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
ladylindsey Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:53 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 06:53 AM Forum Baby Shower...yesssss! Quote
Claudette Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:21 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:21 AM Brody-Celine, I'm gonna go on with the third page so that the pages don't get so mixed up. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ashleylovesceline Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:28 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:28 AM She's so stunning! Quote
cmcdaori Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:34 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:34 AM Thank u so much for the scans. They're lovely . Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:55 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 07:55 AM Thank you so much for the translations and the scans ( although I'm unable to view pics on websites at work ) I'm dying to see them... Thanks again. Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 3, 2010 at 08:09 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 08:09 AM Wonder how she sleeps??? Like.... On her side or back? That would drive me crazy, I HAVE to sleep on my stomach. And wonder how often she has to get up and go potty. I bet they are dancing right on top of her bladder! Ugh! Poor Celine! I do feel for her! Quote
smash Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:06 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:06 AM Oh my gosh. Is'nt she gorgeous, simply stunning. :in_love: I absolutely love her to bits. I love her so so so much. Thank you so much everybody, and i mean everybody, for the scans, they are super, and all the translations. Thanks ever so much. :flowers: Now to wait for the interview on the 11th November from her home. Pleeeeeeeze can somebody download it and put it on the forum, for us fans that cant see it on tv. It would be appreciate sooo much. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:09 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:09 AM Wonder how she sleeps??? With her eyes closed... Sorry I couldn't resist Quote
Davey84 Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:15 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:15 AM Wonder how she sleeps??? With her eyes closed... Sorry I couldn't resist ... and with her mouth open and a lil' string of drool hanging out! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Claudette Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:23 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:23 AM (edited) Next part: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME: ''I AM NOT WORRIED THAT YOU'LL GET PREGNANT, I AM WORRIED THAT YOU WOULD BE TOO PREGNANT!'' I WAS CRAZY WITH JOY. RENÉ CRIED. IT WAS AN INDESCRIBABLE HAPPINESS. ''AFTER THE FIFTH ATTEMPT, I WONDERED, WHAT IS THE NUMBER? ONE STOPS WHERE?'' When he arrived at the house with a syringe, it was 10 p.m., I'm not lying to you! He did a blood test and immediately went to the hospital to do the analyses, I wanted to give him a big kiss! I answered him: ''You did many things for me, but you cannot know what you are doing for me this evening, right now!'' I had six telephones on the bed with René, the cellular ones connected in the wall, the house telephone, etc. I had telephones! (laughter) When it rang, there was no question, I was gonna answer. René took the apparatus... I hoped so much... And he just said: ''Yes.'' When René said to the doctor on the other end of the line: ''I'll pass Céline to you.'' I knew it was a good sign because René would have cried if the answer was negative. The doctor said to me: ''You are not pregnant, you are too pregnant. Now to please me, lay down will you.'' The summer was such an adventure! Finally, we hoped for one small heart... and there are two of them! DID HE ANNOUNCE THE SAME NIGHT THAT YOU HAD TWO OR JUST THAT IT WORKED? Even in New York, they saw two small black dots. Before being told that I was pregnant, the doctors looked at one another: ''Oh my God, did it work this time, or what!'' The doctor told me: ''I'm not requiring you to be too pregnant!'' (Laughter) We were overjoyed. Rene cried. I could not speak. It was an indescribable happiness: we hoped for one saying that perhaps it would not work ... and now we had not one, but two! Edit: Guys feel free to correct me. Sometimes the translations sounds a bit to direct for me... I'm going out for a while, but will be back soon to do some more. Edited September 3, 2010 at 09:36 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celinemaniacaik Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:37 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:37 AM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im gonna go crazyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!im f*@* excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
celinemaniacaik Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:37 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:37 AM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im gonna go crazyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!im f*@* excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
drove all night Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:54 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 09:54 AM Claudette, girl, you truely rock!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the translation. So nice of you!!!!! Quote
Jacqui Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM Thanks soooooo much for the scans and translations!! So beautiful! :) :) Wonder how she sleeps??? Like.... On her side or back? That would drive me crazy, I HAVE to sleep on my stomach. And wonder how often she has to get up and go potty. I bet they are dancing right on top of her bladder! Ugh! Poor Celine! I do feel for her! It's recommended that pregnant women don't sleep on their backs, since the extra weight puts pressure on the vein that supplies blood to the uterus and other body parts (called inferior vena cava.) Sleeping on your left side is best. Quote
Brody-Celine Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:29 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:29 AM Brody-Celine, I'm gonna go on with the third page so that the pages don't get so mixed up. Ok , maybe when we have done it all we can put it all in one big document or something cause its kinda confusing for the others .. have u done the whole 3rd page? Quote
C_Airin_D Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM OMG .. her sence of humor.. Thank you, Claudette.. you're awesome! :flowers: I can't wait for more of this.. :wub: Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
celine-rc Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM OMG! I should not have listened to Miracle just now. I don't know how she does it. I'm speechless. Celine, you are an inspiration and I love you. You've proven that love can move mountains and that miracles do happen. Stay strong Celine. Only a little while longer before you're holding those precious twin boys in your arms. Can't wait. We should have a party on the forum when it's announced that the twins are born and also have a party when we finally get pics of them. And Celine, why did we have to wait 6 months? WE MISS YOU! I truly couldn't agree more. I feel the exact same way. All this, even with the Ici Paris and then the pictures and the interview, just made me love her so much more. It's unbelievable. Like ladylindsay said, it really does make me feel all the fuziness and love and everything. On t'aime pas, on t'adore Céline pis on s'ennuie de toi. On t'aime au bout! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Der_Griffon Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:34 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:34 PM Thanks for the scans! I loved the interview! Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
celinedionfan1 Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:42 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:42 PM Can't wait to see the twins <3 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Claudette Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:55 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 01:55 PM Brody-Celine, I'm gonna go on with the third page so that the pages don't get so mixed up. Ok , maybe when we have done it all we can put it all in one big document or something cause its kinda confusing for the others .. have u done the whole 3rd page? I'm back. I'll quickly finish the third page, I'm almost done with it. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Belle Céline Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:06 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:06 PM I'm really glad everyone is enjoying the scans, my friend Marie Jo was happy to provide them for us Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Brody-Celine Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:24 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:24 PM Brody-Celine, I'm gonna go on with the third page so that the pages don't get so mixed up. Ok , maybe when we have done it all we can put it all in one big document or something cause its kinda confusing for the others .. have u done the whole 3rd page? I'm back. I'll quickly finish the third page, I'm almost done with it. Ok Awesome.. do u want me to start the fourth page? Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:48 PM Posted September 3, 2010 at 02:48 PM I love that she thought her belly had deflated by getting on the plane! Imagine how worried she was. Imagine what René was thinking..."her belly looks exactly the same...she doesn't even have one yet...." bwahahahah But he made the DR come over anyway......so sweet Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.