drove all night Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:18 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:18 PM I'm not very good at photoshop. But until we have a better scan ... Celine and RC in the "pixel-sea"! Quote
JP Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:19 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:19 PM If somebody is interested, i bought 6, i still have 3 left (Vic, i took one for you!) I won't charge anything more than the magazine, the stand and the bubble envelope. Let me know by mp! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
pollsy Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:22 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:22 PM I want this magazine .. why i don't live in Canada Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
~Christian~ Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:24 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:24 PM The scans will be very nice welcome. After such a bad day, I will enjoy reading some Céline's good news! Quote
celinedream Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:24 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:24 PM That's from her vacation, or it's just the backyard of her home? it's from her house in Florida, that's what it says in the title of the cover, photos from her house Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
C_Airin_D Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:30 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:30 PM I'm wondering are there any other pisc except these 2? Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
Javito Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:31 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:31 PM I'm not very good at photoshop. But until we have a better scan ... Celine and RC in the "pixel-sea"! Ahhhh she and the sea!!! "A new... day.... ahhhh ahhhhh...... A new.... day.... ahhhh ahhhh...." (looking at my avatar at the same time ) Love that scene! :in_love: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ladylindsey Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:39 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:39 PM Holy Great Pumpkin! wow it is so amazing to see the bump! Quote
JP Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:40 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:40 PM Already 3 persons wrote me a message! If more people wants it,i'll buy more tomorrow! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Jessyka Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:42 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:42 PM Wow, look at how many of us are here! Can't wait for the scans! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
celinedream Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:43 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:43 PM you're a sweetheart thank you JP Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Diiva18 Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:45 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:45 PM I'm not very good at photoshop. But until we have a better scan ... Celine and RC in the "pixel-sea"! I guess it is better then a 'shark-sea' Quote Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
Sofie Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:56 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:56 PM (edited) Wow already 7 pages. We're working hard people! The second one is amazing too! Can't believe it. OMD she's soooooo beautiful!!! Edited September 2, 2010 at 04:58 PM by Sofie Quote
Jessyka Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:00 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:00 PM I can't wait to have a bigger version of that one of her on the beach. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
I Love You Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:01 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:01 PM (edited) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I AM GOING CRAZY WAITING for the rest of the Scans to come. Her belly looks huge, can't for the scans to come. Edited September 2, 2010 at 05:02 PM by I Love You Quote
Jerrico Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:04 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:04 PM I read the complete article I have the magazine in my hands very beautiful.. Quote
artistman2007 Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:09 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:09 PM I'm so happy that I saw her really but I just feel that she's not ok ( Quote
_Giulia_ Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:17 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:17 PM I read the complete article I have the magazine in my hands very beautiful.. Lucky you! How many pictures are in there? We are waiting for scans!!! Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
Jessyka Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:18 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:18 PM I'm so happy that I saw her really but I just feel that she's not ok ( She's okay. Look at her walking around on the beach with this huge belly. If she wasn't okay she wouldn't be able to do that. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:20 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:20 PM She looks Sooo good and amazing. i love her tummy so much. :-) love the picscant wait to see the scans! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
gabeenogueira Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:31 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:31 PM Can't believe I'm gonna wait all day long to see it, lol...I keep refreshing the page all the time. Quote visit THE WOMAN IN MEhttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-jVKrVPq6eg/TLIMxqtlBRI/AAAAAAAAA7U/svEQf1SFLLg/S724/5%20fundo%20cinza%20A1.jpg
drove all night Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:33 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:33 PM I'm not very good at photoshop. But until we have a better scan ... Celine and RC in the "pixel-sea"! Ahhhh she and the sea!!! "A new... day.... ahhhh ahhhhh...... A new.... day.... ahhhh ahhhh...." (looking at my avatar at the same time ) Love that scene! :in_love: Yes, you are right!!!!! Celine on the shore!!!! Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:35 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:35 PM (edited) and here is what everyone has been waiting for!!!and a brief bit about the article, also Thank you to Marie Jo for buying and scanning this for me! the title reads: "les confidences d'une mere comblee" ..."the confidence of a mother that as everything she wished for" (loosely translated... lol) in general it says that she is doing well , she's in "total rest" , not bed rest , doctors orders , she listening ,she says she not walking , even in the house she said:" It's not bed rest but let's just say that i've tried all the couches in the house , LOL"the doctors don't want her to walk because her belly is too heavy , wish causes premature contractions , she doesn't even go in the pool anymore , taking care of her babies is her only job right now.she plans on breastfeeding!when asked what she would title a parenting book if she ever wrote one , she said :" I would call it live and let live! "...p.s. she's not planning on writing a book.about Rene-Charles , she says that he loves going to school ,when she does Vegas he's gonna miss 7 weeks of school (the whole family is going with Celine to Vegas) , but they'll use "Skype" so Rene-Charles can still follow class. http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc351/th_43665_Celine7joursCover_122_351lo.jpg http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc599/th_43729_7jours_1_122_599lo.jpg http://img41.imagevenue.com/loc565/th_43783_7jours_2_122_565lo.jpg http://img279.imagevenue.com/loc138/th_43829_7jours_3_122_138lo.jpg http://img172.imagevenue.com/loc356/th_43873_7jours_4_122_356lo.jpg http://img198.imagevenue.com/loc162/th_43914_7jours_5_122_162lo.jpg http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc219/th_43959_7jours_6_122_219lo.jpg http://img280.imagevenue.com/loc419/th_44000_7jours_7_122_419lo.jpg http://img170.imagevenue.com/loc391/th_44048_7jours_8_122_391lo.jpg Edited September 2, 2010 at 05:45 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:37 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:37 PM Yes i cant believe that this is already 7 pages and it was started yesterday. So cant wait for the scans. She looks amazing and i love her dress Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
_Giulia_ Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:37 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:37 PM WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG Thank youuuuuuu!!!! Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
Javito Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:38 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:38 PM I'm not very good at photoshop. But until we have a better scan ... Celine and RC in the "pixel-sea"! Ahhhh she and the sea!!! "A new... day.... ahhhh ahhhhh...... A new.... day.... ahhhh ahhhh...." (looking at my avatar at the same time ) Love that scene! :in_love: Yes, you are right!!!!! Celine on the shore!!!! :w00t: :w00t: You got it!! omg that picture has to be released! All the pictures taken there have to see the light someday. That scenery is orgasmic She has to do another photoshoot in the beach for her english album, like an ANDHC part 2!! Indeed another new day is coming to her, so I expect another great photoshoot full of colour and joy everywhere for her next english album Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Thomas Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:42 PM (edited) Thanks for the scans! The photographer is Richard Gauthier who also photographed Celine and Rene-Charles when he was still just a toddler, so that's quite nice too. You might remember his shots: http://i56.tinypic.com/5e635d.jpg http://i55.tinypic.com/s5fw41.jpg http://i53.tinypic.com/25ps40w.jpg Edited September 2, 2010 at 05:45 PM by Thomas Quote
Jessyka Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:42 PM Thank you, Belle Céline!!!!! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:43 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:43 PM (edited) you are very welcome guys, I'm glad you are enjoying them! Wow 86 people in one thread! Edited September 2, 2010 at 05:44 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ce-line Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:43 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:43 PM Thanks for the scans! She looks amazing! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.