~Christian~ Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:05 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:05 PM I agree with you Arthur. Quote
zoea2812 Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:05 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:05 PM I think she looks beautiful. Thankyou for posting the picture. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
_Giulia_ Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:09 PM I HAD ALMOST A HEART ATTACK!!!!! Ahaha me too! They're a beautiful happy family. Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:16 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:16 PM its a great family picture.they are all together all 5 o them including charlie Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
takeachance Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:21 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:21 PM Thanks for posting! lovely to see her! i didnt expect her bump to be so big, although i forgot she is due in November I think ? so i guess she would have big bump!! She looks lovely... Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Angel2006 Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:22 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:22 PM (edited) ]Well as much as we all have been expecting pictures of her pregnancy, definitely this is not what I hoped for... would it be too much trouble to dress-up and have a little makeup?? She still is a superstar (even if she feels like it or not) and should take care of her image. Nothing like the pictures of the first pregnancy... hopefully we'll get some better shots soonBottom line, this is MY OWN personal opinion, you may like it or you may not. Arthur. Oh please, Whatever. Is that all you care about, Celine's appearance. So what if she is amous, she is on a break and it's a family photo hello. Have you never sean a celeb without makeup. Angelina Jolie goes makeup free on alot a mag covers and we see Celine without makeup all the time. She looks beautiful. What's your problem. I'm sure puting on makeup is the last thing on her mind right now. God know's she's had to do that enough in her lifetime. Celine is a natural beauty she doesn't have to worry about that stuff. Edited September 1, 2010 at 09:06 PM by Koolan Quote
René-Charles Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:22 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:22 PM Oh my god , celine beautiful great happy familly Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
Celinesongs Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:28 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:28 PM Well as much as we all have been expecting pictures of her pregnancy, definitely this is not what I hoped for... would it be too much trouble to dress-up and have a little makeup?? She still is a superstar (even if she feels like it or not) and should take care of her image. Nothing like the pictures of the first pregnancy... hopefully we'll get some better shots soon.Are you serious! Why should she have to put on make-up! She doesn't need to dress up for anyone. What matters is that she and the babies are healthy. First everyone is complaining because there are no photos and now your complaining that she doesn't look good enough in this photo. Quote "...I offer what you cannot buy, devoted love, until we die" ~Je t'aime, Céline! http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg
Celine4alwyz Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:34 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:34 PM Thank you for the photo! To me, Celine looks like a mother, and not all mothers have time to get all dressed up and put on make-up. She has more important things to worry about than how she looks. Quote http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/QT4alwyz/Celine%20Dion/signatures/LifetimeSig.jpg
Acacia Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:34 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:34 PM (edited) I actually prefer this picture without makeup. If your in love with the person (rather than the look) than she's just as beautiful with or without makeup. It's her vacation, her time to be away from the stress of show business, and that's what mama Céline (and the family personal photos) looks like. Thank you for the personal photo, Céline! Edited September 1, 2010 at 08:36 PM by Acacia Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
_Giulia_ Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:37 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:37 PM Thank you for the photo! To me, Celine looks like a mother, and not all mothers have time to get all dressed up and put on make-up. She has more important things to worry about than how she looks. Exactly. Quote "Dans le lit de ma main, dans tous mes rêves, ici.." ♫♪ http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9999/takingchancesphotosessi.jpg
arturitobeanie Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:40 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:40 PM ]Well as much as we all have been expecting pictures of her pregnancy, definitely this is not what I hoped for... would it be too much trouble to dress-up and have a little makeup?? She still is a superstar (even if she feels like it or not) and should take care of her image. Nothing like the pictures of the first pregnancy... hopefully we'll get some better shots soonBottom line, this is MY OWN personal opinion, you may like it or you may not. Arthur. Oh please, Whatever. Is that all you care about, Celine's appearance. So what if she is famous, she is on a break and it's a family photo hello. Have you never sean a celeb without makeup. Angelina Jolie goes makeup free on alot a mag covers and we see Celine without makeup all the time. She looks beautiful. What's your problem. I'm sure puting on makeup is the last thing on her mind right now. God know's she's had to do that enough in her lifetime. Celine is a natural beauty she doesn't have to worry about that stuff. If you are to comment on my post, please do not edit and remove parts of it for your convenience. Quote
celine_rox Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:45 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:45 PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
celinedream Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:51 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:51 PM Celine said that giving birth to RC changed her priorities. Have you seen that video in the recording studio when she says something like "this is real, no make up, the woman in me" I love her for sharing this picture with us, they all look great so happy even with the dog and all The magazine comes out tomorrow ! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
arturitobeanie Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:59 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 08:59 PM I agree with you Arthur. Well, you are a man... you know what I mean. Thanks!! Quote
Koolan Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:04 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:04 PM Guys, there's no need to put down someone like that. I've edited some of your messages. Attack the post, not the poster! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
arturitobeanie Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:07 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:07 PM Guys, there's no need to put down someone like that. I've edited some of your messages. Attack the post, not the poster! Thank you for that! Quote
Matias Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:40 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:40 PM Ahhh I can't see the pic!!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
davidjag79 Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:45 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:45 PM Aww it is the cutest family i kinda know! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
amontrastelle Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:49 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:49 PM I HAD ALMOST A HEART ATTACK!!!!! ahhhh <3333 ditto. love. Quote http://i54.tinypic.com/2a5x8bm.jpgNobody does it half as good as you, baby your the bestTweet Me!Facebook Me
maceta_biloxi Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:51 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:51 PM She lucks sooo beautiful, so full of life, i like her without makeup. Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
celinedream Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:56 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 09:56 PM Ahhh I can't see the pic!!! http://i52.tinypic.com/29fqzj5.jpg David love your avatar! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
kyoung1311 Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM Aw Celine looks amazing! Very happy and humble Imagine the size of that baby bump nearer full term! Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM ]Well as much as we all have been expecting pictures of her pregnancy, definitely this is not what I hoped for... would it be too much trouble to dress-up and have a little makeup?? She still is a superstar (even if she feels like it or not) and should take care of her image. Nothing like the pictures of the first pregnancy... hopefully we'll get some better shots soonBottom line, this is MY OWN personal opinion, you may like it or you may not. Arthur. Oh please, Whatever. Is that all you care about, Celine's appearance. So what if she is famous, she is on a break and it's a family photo hello. Have you never sean a celeb without makeup. Angelina Jolie goes makeup free on alot a mag covers and we see Celine without makeup all the time. She looks beautiful. What's your problem. I'm sure puting on makeup is the last thing on her mind right now. God know's she's had to do that enough in her lifetime. Celine is a natural beauty she doesn't have to worry about that stuff. If you are to comment on my post, please do not edit and remove parts of it for your convenience. Sorry that i went off on you like that. Everyone has there own opinion and i have to get used to that. I guess i see your point on the whole makeup thing. It would be nice to have one made up pic, but she looks good with or without so either way i'm happy. I didn't mean to edit your post i didn't do it on purpose, sorry. After i posted my comment i realized i over reacted. I realize now you were not trying to dis Celine i just took it the wrong way at first. Sometime's i don't think before i write my comments. Quote
Lawna Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM Well I love it! Celine is such a beautiful person inside and out! I mean...really...would we all be here tracking every new update if we just loved her voice? no...I don't think so. There is more to Celine than her voice, this is why I love her. I love this picture! It makes her that much more human...even though I still believe she is SUPER human! LOL. But she's amazing...and I know we are all happy that her dreams are coming true...again! Love you Celine!! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
khobacom Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM OH thanks for sharing she look good Quote http://img104.herosh.com/2010/08/27/815829402.png
nrcda88 Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM This totally make my week! I've been bouncing off the walls since the pic was posted in the preganancy topic lol. Celine looks as gorgeous as ever 1 Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
nati Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:33 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:33 PM She looks really happy and relaxed, besides who wears makeup when there on vacation which Celine is on people vacation means relaxing not working at all including working on her image. Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
Raevaz Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM ...I was happy to see it on photographs provided by René, so nice in its own juices and so proud to display this twins' nice potbelly. I thought it was rather well funny. Definitely, this girl can make of the stand up and launch in comedy tomorrow morning so much she is odd », tells the chronicler of the Newspaper of Montreal and of 7 Days. Finally, René Angélil claims to be very reassured by the condition of his wife and trusts that the last chapter of this such a desired pregnancy by his wife takes place well till the end. Thats it for now...... I love the picture! RC is so big now! :clap: Quote
celine-rc Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM Posted September 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM Well I love it! Celine is such a beautiful person inside and out! I mean...really...would we all be here tracking every new update if we just loved her voice? no...I don't think so. There is more to Celine than her voice, this is why I love her. I love this picture! It makes her that much more human...even though I still believe she is SUPER human! LOL. But she's amazing...and I know we are all happy that her dreams are coming true...again! Love you Celine!! I agree. The fact that she accepted to release pictures without make, just makes her humain and this is why I love her so much; for the person that she is. Plus, she's really beautiful without make-up. I too, practically had a heart attack this morning when they showed it on Salut Bonjour and I started to cry. I've been bouncing off the walls since. RC is really the cutest kids, Charlie is adorable and the parents seems to happy and proud. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.