manolo19 Posted September 2, 2010 at 02:46 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 02:46 AM (edited) I went to four different magazine stores today and none of them had it even in their 'backstore'. Edited September 2, 2010 at 02:46 AM by manolo19 Quote
celinefan5 Posted September 2, 2010 at 02:46 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 02:46 AM I am soooo happy and excited! The family photo is perfect. RC has grown a lot since we last seen him as well! Thanks for much for the post! Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 02:48 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 02:48 AM I went to four different magazine stores today and none of them had it even in their 'backstore'.that's because its not out until tomorrow Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Flaca Posted September 2, 2010 at 03:05 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 03:05 AM I'm waiting here for the scans to come... Can't wait! Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
kevincheung410 Posted September 2, 2010 at 03:20 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 03:20 AM (edited) can't wait to see the scans. thank you, Belle. Edited September 2, 2010 at 03:20 AM by kevincheung410 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
loveyouceline Posted September 2, 2010 at 03:30 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 03:30 AM OMG!! Thanks a lot for sharing. Lovely family... Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
gafsa Posted September 2, 2010 at 03:42 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 03:42 AM maman Dion got a boobs. I wish she could put a little make up just for the cover. Quote
remykyes Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:45 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 04:45 AM MY GOD! ENOUGH ABOUT THE MAKEUP ALREADY! JUST BE GLAD WE GOT A PICTURE! Why can't people just be happy with what we get? We could have waited another 2 months until the babies are born. Having a formal photo shoot is stressful, even if you aren't a celebrity like Celine. Geesh people. Give her a break. She is 6 months pregnant. Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
ladylindsey Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:04 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:04 AM I don't think she realized at the time that this was going on a magazine cover. This was sent by René to the magazine, so it's probably just a quick little family shot. No need for makeup around the house every day! Ruins your skin! You have to give it a break! Quote
j411celine Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:11 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:11 AM I agree she isn't going anywhere probably. I thought she looked good. Just shows she is comfortable in her own skin to take a pic without makeup on (maybe foundation?); Quote
genbidi1 Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:15 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:15 AM makup or not I think she looks stunning Quote GENNI B.
Koolan Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:18 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:18 AM I hope we get to see more of Charlie too. Lindsey, it's funny you mentioned how you miss her last time and now we get to see them both. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nano Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:27 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:27 AM saw the cover on FB and had to log in and comment... What a beautiful family Celine has Charlie is so cute... .D Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
ladylindsey Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:36 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:36 AM (edited) I hope we get to see more of Charlie too. Lindsey, it's funny you mentioned how you miss her last time and now we get to see them both. Haha well I really miss Céline and Charlie and RC and René and Johnny Depp and I hope they all show up at my door in the morning for breakfast. Think that'll work too? I am EXCITED to see the inside of her new house, as well! Architecture and design are my thing, and I can't wait to see how she chose to do this house! Edited September 2, 2010 at 05:37 AM by ladylindsey Quote
ilovecelinedion238 Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:51 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:51 AM love her belly :X she looks beutiful :X Can't wait for twin boys! AAAAAAAAAAAAA Quote Love you, Celine!!!I'm sure I could face a bitter cold! But life without you...I don't know ♥My facebook : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3762...online.everyday
Koolan Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:04 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:04 AM I hope we get to see more of Charlie too. Lindsey, it's funny you mentioned how you miss her last time and now we get to see them both. Haha well I really miss Céline and Charlie and RC and René and Johnny Depp and I hope they all show up at my door in the morning for breakfast. Think that'll work too? I am EXCITED to see the inside of her new house, as well! Architecture and design are my thing, and I can't wait to see how she chose to do this house!Be careful what you wish for. She may just invite you over one day. btw, did you show her your avatar and Roxy? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ashleylovesceline Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:12 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:12 AM 1. She looks so great! It's so good to see her! I miss her so much!! 2. Can that REALLY be RC...?? He is growing up way too fast! 3. Charlie is so photogenic... look how she poses. Too cute! Thank you Céline and René for making sure we know everything is ok. We were just a little panicked. Haha well I really miss Céline and Charlie and RC and René and Johnny Depp and I hope they all show up at my door in the morning for breakfast. If it does work, I'm coming over!! Johnny Depp = Quote
ladylindsey Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:12 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:12 AM (edited) Aw man! I forgot the avatar pic! She would have liked that for sure. I'll show her one day! But yes, there were quite a few pics of Roxymeister in the scrapbook from our engagement pics and bc she is our ringbearer and I told her that Roxy is walking down the aisle in her tutu to "Eyes on Me." It's going to be all romantic and then "clang ylang lang lang clang ylang..." and I told her Roxy says "hi" to the beautiful Charlie Edited September 2, 2010 at 06:26 AM by ladylindsey Quote
drove all night Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:23 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:23 AM OMD! Thank you Bellamy! I'm soooooo happy seeing her/them. Just wanted to jump right into my monitor! She looks great! Tired, maybe, but great! Quote
drove all night Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:30 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:30 AM WoooooooW! Thank you so much for posting! Love it! At first I thought her face looked worse and paler than before, but then I realized: she's without make-up. So... do you guys think she was awared René would share these photos with the press at the moment they took them? Maybe not, and that's why she was posing without make-up! Maybe even René didn't know, if the photos were taken some days ago, and when all these false rumors broke, he decided -with Céline consent of course- to send copies to the media. Another personal souvenir we have from the family in that case. And I personally think this is the case. We'll see... Anyways, can't wait to see the full article and other pics! No! I'm sure she was aware that this pic was for 7jours. It's certainly made by a photographer of that magazine. And, YES!!! I too can't wait to see the full article! However will do: I'm already deeply thankful for scanning!!!! Quote
drove all night Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:35 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:35 AM Well as much as we all have been expecting pictures of her pregnancy, definitely this is not what I hoped for... would it be too much trouble to dress-up and have a little makeup?? She still is a superstar (even if she feels like it or not) and should take care of her image. Nothing like the pictures of the first pregnancy... hopefully we'll get some better shots soon. Please forgive me! But this is the most stupid thing I've ever read in this forum!!! Let her be her! Without makeup. Natural! She looks damn pretty, maybe tired, but no wonder! She's pregnant with twins. No-one in this whole forum will ever know, how she's really doing. But regarding the difficulties of getting pregnant, I'm pretty sure that it's not an easy pregnancy! She's a superstar! Sure. But most of all - Let her be a human being!!!! PLEASE! Quote
drove all night Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:40 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:40 AM So this what I got when translating French to English on the 7Jours web site:::: In a telephone maintenance which it granted to Sophie Durocher and that will be brought back in the magazine 7 Days from tomorrow, Céline Dion is a wife and a filled up mother. « We spoke during 45 minutes. It was, I believe, the meeting of two mother's hearts. Certainly that it restricts all its displacements to protect the twins well to be born. They spoke about feeding and about happiness to be mother after 40 years, what me I also lived. René-Charles started again the school and she is well proud of his boy. I was happy to see it on photographs provided by René, so nice in its own juices and so proud to display this twins' nice potbelly. I thought it was rather well funny. Definitely, this girl can make of the stand up and launch in comedy tomorrow morning so much she is odd », tells the chronicler of the Newspaper of Montreal and of 7 Days. Finally, René Angélil claims to be very reassured by the condition of his wife and trusts that the last chapter of this such a desired pregnancy by his wife takes place well till the end. Thats it for now...... Thank you ... so much! Quote
drove all night Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:53 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:53 AM Sorry CelineThestBest5, I wish I could post them now but since the magazine isn't out we will have to wait I'm going to be on my laptop every like ten seconds checking to see if she's got the scans yet. I'm going to go nuts waiting. Belle! Girl you definitely ROCK!!!! Thank you - and your contact - so so so so so much!!!!!!!!! Quote
ghazal Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:09 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:09 AM thanks nice pictue Quote
arturitobeanie Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:16 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:16 AM Well as much as we all have been expecting pictures of her pregnancy, definitely this is not what I hoped for... would it be too much trouble to dress-up and have a little makeup?? She still is a superstar (even if she feels like it or not) and should take care of her image. Nothing like the pictures of the first pregnancy... hopefully we'll get some better shots soon. Please forgive me! But this is the most stupid thing I've ever read in this forum!!! Let her be her! Without makeup. Natural! She looks damn pretty, maybe tired, but no wonder! She's pregnant with twins. No-one in this whole forum will ever know, how she's really doing. But regarding the difficulties of getting pregnant, I'm pretty sure that it's not an easy pregnancy! She's a superstar! Sure. But most of all - Let her be a human being!!!! PLEASE! OK, you are just overreacting... There is nothing stupid with wanting her to look nicer and more according to the living legend she is. She is only pregnant and not suffering from any disease fortunately... sure it was a difficult process to get pregnant but they have said everything has gone normal and just fine, so why not show a better look to the world (a not-tired one like you said), especially when we have not seen her in months? I am just saying this is what I HOPED to see, and has nothing to do with letting her be a human or not, don't need to be so dramatic. This is not about not caring for the looks anymore and showing her real-self, if that was the case she would have done the tour with no makeup and a pony tail. I think this is just a picture that was not meant to be published, but it's done and there is nothing to do about it. Hopefully we'll get better pictures when the magazine is released. Can't wait! Quote
Teodora Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:42 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:42 AM Gorgeousness all around! Bet the photo is not really from now - 7-month pregnant - but maybe from 5 month...? She looks amazing and relaxed and so happy. RC is getting more handsome each day and Charlie is sooo big. Rene looks so proud ! Quote
cmcdaori Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:01 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:01 AM Awesome. She looks cool even a bit tired and exausted which is normal. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
angelil78 Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:16 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:16 AM I love the pic, everything about it is perfect!! I couldn't have asked for a better picture! Quote
Simon Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:42 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 09:42 AM Thanks for posting! Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
celinemaniacaik Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:13 AM Posted September 2, 2010 at 10:13 AM AWESOME!!!!!FINALLY A PICTURE!!!!!I NEARLY WENT IN TO SHOCK!!! : :jump: Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.