béné Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:44 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:44 PM merci merci beaucoup Quote
Javito Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:44 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:44 PM Thanks so much Belle Céline! Going to keep my eyes on that right now Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
pollsy Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:46 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:46 PM (edited) WOW ... Thank you BelleCeline for tha scans :clap: :clap: Amazing!!!!!!!! :wub: Now i am crying Pls someone to translate .. or just in summary .. tell what the interview say .. Still i don't know French Edit I had not seen it already translated .. Merciiiiiiiiii Edited September 2, 2010 at 05:48 PM by pollsy Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
Jessyka Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:47 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:47 PM She's HUGE! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Angel2006 Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:48 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:48 PM "OMG, OMG you got the pics"!! Thank you so much!! Celine looks so amazing. I love the one of Celine & Rene Charles in the water!! Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:48 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:48 PM can we get the title updated to include HQ scans on page 7? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Flaca Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:53 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:53 PM Thank you sooooooooooooo much for de scans Bell Céline... I'm going to read the article now! Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
celinefan111 Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:54 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:54 PM celine was the top 5 most searched person on yahoo today got to love are girl and are love for info..haha love the info thank you so much ive been waiting for pics forever..merci Quote
I Love You Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:55 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:55 PM Thank you so much BelleCeline, for the Scans. Quote
Brody-Celine Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:55 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:55 PM Oh MY GOD!!!!! Thank You SOOOO MUCH I cant wait to see what it says! :flowers: :whee: :kicking: :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub: Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:59 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:59 PM OMG thank u so muuuuuuuch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
C_Airin_D Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:01 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:01 PM (edited) THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!! <333333 SHE IS AWESOME... AND BIG! O MY GOD.. I LOVE HER!! <333 TAHNK YOU BELLE CELINE!! Edited September 2, 2010 at 06:03 PM by we_love_you_celine Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
felicia Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:02 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:02 PM Yay Thank you so mutch for the scans BelleCeline Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
duri Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:04 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:04 PM THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SCANS , scans are great thanks also for short story. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
manolo19 Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:06 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:06 PM omg new song new tv special, amazing interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:07 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:07 PM tv special? huh? can someone translate the full article? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
duri Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:09 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:09 PM I´m also very surprised when I was reading that it will be special show on TVA 11. NOVEMBER, Julie Snyder interview from Céline´s house and special performance of Marc Dupré. Maybe new duet with Céline ??? Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:11 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:11 PM TVA of course I won't be able to see it, I really hope someone can record it in HD or HQ and upload it. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Brody-Celine Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:12 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:12 PM WHAT ! OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY I NEW 2010 WAS A GOOD YEAR WAHOOOO Quote
Jessyka Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:12 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:12 PM I´m also very surprised when I was reading that it will be special show on TVA 11. NOVEMBER, Julie Snyder interview from Céline´s house and special performance of Marc Dupré. Maybe new duet with Céline ??? So does that mean we're going to have videos of pregnant Celine????? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:16 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:16 PM (edited) if its November air date then I'd say it's something they've recorded before because she's due in November. I don't think it will be an interview of her when she's nine months pregnant. Edited September 2, 2010 at 06:17 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
TEREFUNKEN Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:18 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:18 PM :" It's not bed rest but let's just say that i've tried all the couches in the house , LOL" THAT`S VEEEERY CELINE`S SENSE ONF HUMOR...!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH BELLECELINE! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
C_Airin_D Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:21 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:21 PM (edited) Show? Interview?? Does anyone know if the show's going to be live? Or the interview'd have been recorded before that? Ops, you wrote it .. sorry! Edited September 2, 2010 at 06:27 PM by we_love_you_celine Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
Jenni Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:27 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:27 PM Thanks for the scans! Great to see some new pics, and how amazing is she to allow such a casual photo to be on the cover!! I can't imagine many other such huge stars doing the same by their own choice. She's simply the best, and truly a great role model for any woman in so many ways. Funny thing about RC's picture in the water... In that particular photo he looks exactly like the boy who used to play the son of David Hasselhoff's character on Baywatch when he was around that age and in his early teen years. A good friend of mine and I had a great crush on him back then, hah. I immediately thought of him when I saw the picture. Quote
estherceline Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:30 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:30 PM thank you for the scans.i love seeing celine pregnant <33333 Quote
celinedream Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:33 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 06:33 PM (edited) she sounds very happy interview making a lot of jokes like she's gonna ask the twins to do the opening act of the new show in Vegas she's talking about the moment when the doctor told her she was TOO pregnant. About her mom, that she's doing a tour and she hopes to be there for when she gives birth. about NY and the in-vitro treatments, and how for the 6th try she stayed 2 months in NY and used acupuncture and was afraid to take the plane to Florida when she arrived in Florida she was panicking cause she tought that in NY she already had the belly but thought that after taking the plane the belly was gone. she was freaking out and the Dr came to take a blood sample at 10 pm and she kissed the doctor saying thank yoU!! cause she really needed to know if she was pregnant or not. she almost never walks, she's not in bed all day but she says she's been in all sofas of the house, also she says she doesn't take baths (?) she plans to breast feed the twins too , that's her plan A . to breast-feed them both at the same time cause if she has to do one after the other she will never sleep . hahaashe says she loves it when your baby puts his hand in your breast when you finish breast-feeding him and he smiles back at you during the interview there's an interruption when RC comes back from school and the interviewer describes the conversation of Celine and RC very sweet. she talks about the first day RC went to school she cried a little not in front of him and she was worried he would be hungry, thirsty, cold , etc. and YES there will be a TV special November 11 people!!!! Exclusive interview with Julie Snyder from her house in Florida . Special guest Marc Dupre and another special guest too. It says "Julie had the chance to interview her" so maybe they already recorded it Edited September 2, 2010 at 06:35 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Javito Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:00 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:00 PM LMAO!! "I'm not resting in bed but let's just say that I try all the divans at home" :sofunny: There're not enough words to explain how much I love this woman Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
~Christian~ Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:09 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:09 PM Maybe the TV special is for the new Marc Duprès 's album. And maybe the song they recorded together is the one that Céline wrote/composed. Quote
~Christian~ Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:10 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:10 PM Oh, and Muchas Gracias Belle Céline! You rock! Quote
Belle Céline Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:11 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 07:11 PM Aw thanks Christian Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.