Claudette Posted May 24, 2010 at 10:51 PM Posted May 24, 2010 at 10:51 PM (edited) What time is this again and does anyone know if we can listen to it online? I have a feeling there are going to be a looooot of people online tomorrow for this and the other interview. Edited May 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
~Christian~ Posted May 24, 2010 at 10:59 PM Posted May 24, 2010 at 10:59 PM Why say "babies"? René-Charles is not a baby anymore... I'm telling you guys, there's something behind all this "Celine Dion-three-last-months-mystery" ! lol But once again, as you already said, caution, caution, caution... Quote
Celinenvegas Posted May 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM Posted May 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM Well Wendy's show is doing very well in the ratings and is growing. She gets a good mix of people watching so it's good exposure for Celine and it will expose her to a different audience as well. Wendy is very cool, down to Earth, & honest. It's a talk show like some of the other but not a topical show but more guest oriented. Celine's gonna be sooo fun with Wendy, can't wait to hear her say "How You Doin?" - I sooo hope she's on Skype and not just on the phone. I bet the audience will also get tix for Vegas - GRRRRRRR!! Quote ~J O E Y~
celine_rox Posted May 25, 2010 at 12:49 AM Posted May 25, 2010 at 12:49 AM Well Wendy's show is doing very well in the ratings and is growing. She gets a good mix of people watching so it's good exposure for Celine and it will expose her to a different audience as well. Wendy is very cool, down to Earth, & honest. It's a talk show like some of the other but not a topical show but more guest oriented. Celine's gonna be sooo fun with Wendy, can't wait to hear her say "How You Doin?" - I sooo hope she's on Skype and not just on the phone. I bet the audience will also get tix for Vegas - GRRRRRRR!! if theyre really going to give tickets im going to cry Quote
~Christian~ Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:18 AM Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:18 AM When you think about it, on the two shows she's going to talk about her desire to have a second child and babies. If she was not pregnent, would she let them come to that matter and ask her about that if she was to answer "Ok, I'm not pregnant and obviously it doesn't work for me, so, I give up." Would she really do that? I guess not. She would avoid the question, and then later on say "It wasn't working so..."But here, the articles specifies that in the two shows they are going to ask her questions about that... Com'on, the woman wouldn't do that if she wasn't! She's two guys (or three! ) Quote
idroveallnight Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:21 AM Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:21 AM I bet the audience will also get tix for Vegas - GRRRRRRR!! if theyre really going to give tickets im going to cry Haha! Trust me, that will never happen. This is a low budget show. Quote
Nmj Posted May 25, 2010 at 03:27 AM Posted May 25, 2010 at 03:27 AM When you think about it, on the two shows she's going to talk about her desire to have a second child and babies. If she was not pregnent, would she let them come to that matter and ask her about that if she was to answer "Ok, I'm not pregnant and obviously it doesn't work for me, so, I give up." Would she really do that? I guess not. She would avoid the question, and then later on say "It wasn't working so..."But here, the articles specifies that in the two shows they are going to ask her questions about that... Com'on, the woman wouldn't do that if she wasn't! She's two guys (or three! ) I Also would think the same thing, either she is pregnant or she is not lol. If she was Pregnant and two weeks ago on "Salut Bonjour" and they asked her if she was pregnant she would either have to tell everyone earlier than she wanted, or she would have had to lie and say no. ( In my gut thats why i think she cancelled the show two weeks ago.) I Hope she is pregnant and that she will announce it soon if she is and just tell the press that she is , or she is NOT so that question ends finally and we can look forward to Vegas and the 2 New Albums. Quote
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:04 AM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:04 AM Here's hoping we get some surprises and new info, and hopefully an amazing announcement of some kind! Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted May 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM Is there a live stream online? Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
CDion05 Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:05 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:05 PM Ok so I am really confused right now. The wendy williams show is on in my area right now and there is no celine. Furthermore, she just said something about it being monday, but it is definitely tuesday but the preview they did for tomorrow's show matches up with what is on the show's website? Maybe it is on later in the day? Does anyone have any idea? Quote
Edwin Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:09 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:09 PM Ok so I am really confused right now. The wendy williams show is on in my area right now and there is no celine. Furthermore, she just said something about it being monday, but it is definitely tuesday but the preview they did for tomorrow's show matches up with what is on the show's website? Maybe it is on later in the day? Does anyone have any idea?Talk shows are syndicated. Your are watching what was taped for Monday. You are either a day behind or watching a rerun. The new episode with Celine Dion and Backstreet Boys will air later today or tomorrow, depending on your station. Quote
JessCC Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:12 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:12 PM From what we got off the "Salut, Bonjour!" clip, it's probably gonna be the same on the Wendy Williams show... 5 minutes, give or take... Talk about travelling the world, South Africa, seeing the world through RC's eyes, having Mama Dion by her side... I still don't know why she would be calling in to a show I've never even heard of until now, but to spill pregnancy news on this show rather than her "girlfran" Oprah's show, would be something, uhm, unheard of... Either way, I'm just glad to hear her speak, in real time... Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:15 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:15 PM Well Wendy's show is doing very well in the ratings and is growing. She gets a good mix of people watching so it's good exposure for Celine and it will expose her to a different audience as well. Wendy is very cool, down to Earth, & honest. It's a talk show like some of the other but not a topical show but more guest oriented. Celine's gonna be sooo fun with Wendy, can't wait to hear her say "How You Doin?" - I sooo hope she's on Skype and not just on the phone. I bet the audience will also get tix for Vegas - GRRRRRRR!! The audience are getting a copy of the dvd. Anyone know what time it'll be in the UK when this airs?? Quote
CDion05 Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:15 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:15 PM Ok so I am really confused right now. The wendy williams show is on in my area right now and there is no celine. Furthermore, she just said something about it being monday, but it is definitely tuesday but the preview they did for tomorrow's show matches up with what is on the show's website? Maybe it is on later in the day? Does anyone have any idea?Talk shows are syndicated. Your are watching what was taped for Monday. You are either a day behind or watching a rerun. The new episode with Celine Dion and Backstreet Boys will air later today or tomorrow, depending on your station. Ah, that makes sense. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain that! I think we must be a day behind in my area unfortunately... Quote
BLM Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:44 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 01:44 PM Any Live Stream? Would love to know that too since my local TV Station has interrupted regular programming for breaking local news Quote
JessCC Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:18 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:18 PM So, did Céline say: "How YOU doin'?" Quote
agacs Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:32 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:32 PM (edited) The show airs in an hour and a half in Chicago but is being taped right now in New York:The Wendy Williams ShowWFLD-DT - 32.1 - Tue, 5/25, 11:00 AM 1 hrNew, 5/25/2010, Informational, Talk ShowScheduled: musician Celine Dion; reality stars Bill Klein and Jenn Arnold; music group Backstreet Boys. Edited May 25, 2010 at 02:37 PM by agacs Quote
budtkaboy2000 Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:45 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:45 PM (edited) She didn't say how you doin', but they talked about the dvd, about Sex & the City, about the house, and about RC and pregnancy. I thought it was very nice. Oh: and you'll like the show opening. If you want to check what time it comes on, go to wendyshow.com. It reairs at midnight on the BET cable channel. Edited May 25, 2010 at 02:51 PM by budtkaboy2000 Quote
kathy4 Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:58 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 02:58 PM thanks for telling us. i taped it so i will watch it later i went out. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Belle Céline Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:23 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:23 PM (edited) I think you are being too much worried about Céline being pregnant/not pregnant, and many of you are building castles in the sand for an announcement that may come or may not Of course I would love that Céline is pregnant and she achieves her dream again, but come on, there's too many woman out there who don't even have the chance to have a baby because of their daily life, not enough economic means, and also women who are trying without success the same process as Céline, but year after year after year without success. Céline has already been blessed once, she's so much fortunate, as she recognizes it Am I the only one here that doesn't worry that much if Céline is/isn't pregnant? I think some of you are excessively going nuts here... hopefully she's pregnant already and announces the big news, but what if not? The world won't end. She'll be fine!! I agree this is the point I tried to make when I posted about this before. Like I said I think her fans want her to be pregnant more than she does and they will be twice as devestated it seems as she will if she doesn't announce a pregnancy or doesn't get pregnant. We know Celine will be okay, she's a strong woman. I agree there's a little too much premature hype on here about the possibility of Celine being pregnant. I'd much rather wait and see without anticipation. I also believe she will be ok and the world won't end if a second baby never comes for her- but I'm sure it IS very hard on her emotionally, not to mention physically. I think she has been quite open about this- most celebrities probably wouldn't even let their fans know how many times they'd attempted IVF! I feel that the reason she doesn't talk about the miscarriage and this stuff much is partly because she's on a break, but maybe also because she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her. She's never been the type to ask for pity, you know? On another note, I don't want this to sound wrong because I know we all love Celine here, but I think maybe you guys see it from a bit of a different perspective to how a lot of us girls do?? A lot of girls dream about how many babies they're going to have, what they're going to name them, and how they're going to take care of them, since they're like 3 years old... especially girls who are as family oriented as Celine. Maybe some guys dream about that too, I don't know, but they can never dream about the concept of carrying a child inside them, or know how much that means to a woman. (Well, they could, but it might be a bit weird! ) There are also a lot of things women go through emotionally, and physically that men will never understand. I haven't been through IVF or pregnancy yet, but I know I'd be devastated if I was not able to get pregnant or have a child. I know what it's like to have maternal instincts that are stronger than anything else in life. That's why I want this to work out for Celine so much.This is only an observation, for the sake of offering perspective. No offense intended at all. And if any of this sounds crazy, forgive me and put it down to the fact that my uterus is hurting me a lot right now! Again I have to agree, Celine has already went through the most difficult part when she miscarried and she is doing fine she has said so and she has said if she gets pregnant then its meant to be and if she doesn't then she doesn't and she already has her son and she's fine with that. Edited May 25, 2010 at 04:23 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
maykonprincess Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:27 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:27 PM (edited) 1.) Celine's IS pregnant and does not want to "offical announce it". It's evident in the Wendy William's Show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adgNfaNieFs Edited May 25, 2010 at 04:29 PM by maykonprincess Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:43 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:43 PM 1.) Celine's IS pregnant and does not want to "offical announce it". It's evident in the Wendy William's Show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adgNfaNieFsYep.She wants to wait 3 months to make sure everything is alright to announce itOMG Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Javito Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:47 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:47 PM 1.) Celine's IS pregnant and does not want to "offical announce it". It's evident in the Wendy William's Show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adgNfaNieFs I think that too! She's definetly waiting a prudential time to announce it, but she's just being prudent and cautious! So it aired already? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
amii05 Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:52 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:52 PM SHES PREGNANT?????? Quote Hope all Céline fans have a brilliant time in Vegas!
VintageCeline Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:56 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:56 PM Blates is pregnant! Hopefully everything works out this time though.... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
iamcelinefan Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:57 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:57 PM SHES PREGNANT??????we hope so Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
celine4evauk Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:57 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:57 PM 1.) Celine's IS pregnant and does not want to "offical announce it". It's evident in the Wendy William's Show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adgNfaNieFs I think that too! She's definetly waiting a prudential time to announce it, but she's just being prudent and cautious! So it aired already? If she is and they're waiting for the 3 month mark - isn't that early next month?? I counted 12 weeks to be then, although i could be wrong. Still got my fingers crossed Celine. Quote
zuv Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:59 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 04:59 PM OOOOOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERYYYYYYYYYYY PREGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO only wants to wait for 3 months. Which is totally understandable!! I thought it was obvious from "Salut Bonjour Interview" but in this interview its crystal clear that she IS!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:01 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:01 PM i hope so im not sure. I guess we got to wait. awww i just hope so YAYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.