~Christian~ Posted May 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM I think she did it only for us, her fans.She knows how much we want her to be pregnant and see her dream comes true, and she knows we've been worried for the past three months about her. So, she just wanted to say "Hey guys, do not worry. Thank you for all your support, it is very much appreciated. We'll keep in touch, but if everything keeps on going that way, I might be able to anounce good news very soon. Thanks."I think that was her point. Nothing more, nothing less. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted May 26, 2010 at 01:00 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 01:00 PM What is wrong with them??????No Celine is not interrested in adoptionIf she doesn't want to adopt, she doesn't have to do so! why are they talking about what she should do????? Grrrrrrrr Leave her alone!!!!!!!! Quote
Brody-Celine Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:38 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:38 PM (edited) Omgg i Can totally Imgaine Celine Driving RC to school in a big Black Bmw x5 ( ) with blacked out windows or something haha! How Awesome ! Edited May 26, 2010 at 03:39 PM by Brody-Celine Quote
iamcelinefan Posted May 26, 2010 at 04:33 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 04:33 PM here is the link here Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
I Love You Posted May 26, 2010 at 05:09 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 05:09 PM here is the link here Thank you. Quote
iamcelinefan Posted May 26, 2010 at 05:10 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 05:10 PM here is the link here Thank you. u are welcome Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
destin139 Posted May 26, 2010 at 05:50 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 05:50 PM thanks so much for the link Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted May 26, 2010 at 06:43 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 06:43 PM but what about the rest? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelineDionFan710 Posted May 26, 2010 at 07:46 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 07:46 PM She said that she would adopt if she had to but she prefer to have her own! and i hope and pray that she is. I hope that she will announce it soon like next month. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Koolan Posted May 26, 2010 at 07:48 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 07:48 PM She said that she would adopt if she had to but she prefer to have her own! and i hope and pray that she is. I hope that she will announce it soon like next month.I don't remember her saying that on the show. Did you confuse it with Larry King? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Skye Posted May 26, 2010 at 08:11 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 08:11 PM I don't want her to announce it until she's 8 months pregnant haha. I want her to keep it very low-key and to enjoy it. Quote
Cesdra Posted May 26, 2010 at 09:08 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 09:08 PM Here, she doesn't answer that at all! She says "I can't wait", "it's great to be able to give you the news", "you know how it is in show business, things spread out so quick, but in every pregnancy you have to wait three months to make sure everything is okay, that's why we prefer to wait and hope for the best" ... Isn't she revealing that she already is? So, that's exactly what she said? A direct quote? Well, if she said it like that, then I am also quite sure that she is pregnant and that she is waiting to pass the magic 3-months frontier! I am so happy for her and I hope the very best and keep sending positive thoughts towards her, whenever she might be right now. I wish I could wrap my arms around her and keep her save for the next couple of months until she has carried to term. I so want this to happen for her. She deserves this! bisous Céline! Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM OMG!! Celine is pregnant, i just know it. Why would she say, you have to wait three months and that she's waiting to announce it. If she wasn't pregnant, she wouldn't say that she would rather not talk about it, cuz she's superstitious. We all know Celine and we know if she wasn't pregnant she would say it, but this time she said "I would rather not say, because i'm very superstitious"I think that was her way of telling her fan's, she's pregnant, but not actually saying it. Quote
genbidi1 Posted May 30, 2010 at 12:56 AM Posted May 30, 2010 at 12:56 AM This will make people happy the postal address for the Wendy Williams show given to me by one of my lovely facebook celine friends • The Wendy Williams ShowPO BOX 2078NEW YORK, NY 10101-2078877-449-9769 ENJOY HOPE ALL YOUR CELINE DREAMS COME TRUE Quote GENNI B.
anewdayhascome Posted June 1, 2010 at 06:43 PM Posted June 1, 2010 at 06:43 PM it's on facebook but it's really slow, at least for mehttp://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=576181470876 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
destin139 Posted June 1, 2010 at 06:46 PM Posted June 1, 2010 at 06:46 PM Ah she so knew she was pregnant when she called in!! How she managed to keep it to herself I do not know - she'd probably been wanting to shout it from the rooftops for ages!! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Nmj Posted June 1, 2010 at 06:56 PM Posted June 1, 2010 at 06:56 PM Wendy is probably so pissed off LOL, because Celine didnt tell Wendy but then a couple days later the news was announced.She was provably like Ohh Man, I Almost got that HUGE Story First! Quote
Celinenvegas Posted June 2, 2010 at 05:09 PM Posted June 2, 2010 at 05:09 PM Well Celine did hint a lot without actually saying she was, we all knew from what she said that it was true. So it was kinda like an exclusive, so Wendy can take credit for it. Now I just hope that she visits her show one day or Wendy goes out to Vegas to interview her. Quote ~J O E Y~
Lou555 Posted June 3, 2010 at 08:25 PM Posted June 3, 2010 at 08:25 PM Anyone's got the full interview plus the intro? I hope to see the whole thing! The full 8:27 min. interview : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ot13avRq-c I don't think it was posted before sorry if it was. Quote
Claudette Posted June 3, 2010 at 08:44 PM Posted June 3, 2010 at 08:44 PM Thanks for the video! I have not hear the full interview. Very cool! Celine is so cute! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Jessyka Posted June 3, 2010 at 09:47 PM Posted June 3, 2010 at 09:47 PM Thanks for the link, Lou555! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM Posted June 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM it was a great interview and she knew that she was pregnant. awww so excited. i love how wendy jhad the same problem as well. didnt you. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
chocolatechip15 Posted November 6, 2014 at 04:36 AM Posted November 6, 2014 at 04:36 AM Somehow I never saw this interview before. Never knew that Celine liked Sex and the City! And I guess this was the first time we all learned she was pregnant with the twins. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=576181470876&set=vb.107956772564516&type=3&permPage=1 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 6, 2014 at 11:01 AM Posted November 6, 2014 at 11:01 AM Somehow I never saw this interview before. Never knew that Celine liked Sex and the City! And I guess this was the first time we all learned she was pregnant with the twins. https://www.facebook...pe=3&permPage=1Wonderful! I had googled Wendy and Celine before and never found this so I wasn't sure she was ever on the show. I love hearing new stuff! Celine, a Sex City fan! I wonder if she got to see the movies???? 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted November 6, 2014 at 11:02 AM Posted November 6, 2014 at 11:02 AM Wonderful! I had googled Wendy and Celine before and never found this so I wasn't sure she was ever on the show. I love hearing new stuff! Celine, a Sex City fan! I wonder if she got to see the movies???? Wow, I didn't remember that one. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted November 6, 2014 at 04:48 PM Posted November 6, 2014 at 04:48 PM Ok since she like SATC, which character do you think is her favorite and which character would Celine play? (I know this is off topic but this topic has been dead so....... I do remember reading that she liked the show, I think. ) Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted November 6, 2014 at 05:33 PM Posted November 6, 2014 at 05:33 PM Ok since she like SATC, which character do you think is her favorite and which character would Celine play? (I know this is off topic but this topic has been dead so....... I do remember reading that she liked the show, I think. ) I guess Celine is most like Charlotte, sweet, and with romantic and sort of old fashioned ideals. But Celine's life was so different from the SATC girls - trying to make it on their own in the big city, experimenting with dating different men . . .of course, Carrie Bradshaw did have a love for really expensive shoes. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 6, 2014 at 06:54 PM Posted November 6, 2014 at 06:54 PM I guess Celine is most like Charlotte, sweet, and with romantic and sort of old fashioned ideals. But Celine's life was so different from the SATC girls - trying to make it on their own in the big city, experimenting with dating different men . . .of course, Carrie Bradshaw did have a love for really expensive shoes.ya I could see her playing Charlotte but I would love it if she played Samantha. So not in character! I bet she likes Carrie. Well we may never know..... These are the questions we should have asked that guy that had dinner with her that time 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted November 6, 2014 at 07:19 PM Posted November 6, 2014 at 07:19 PM Well she does resemble Sarah Jessica Parker. 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted November 7, 2014 at 01:58 AM Posted November 7, 2014 at 01:58 AM ya I could see her playing Charlotte but I would love it if she played Samantha. So not in character! I bet she likes Carrie. Well we may never know.....These are the questions we should have asked that guy that had dinner with her that time I could see Samantha singing a song like Misled. And Carrie singing something like Somebody Loves Somebody when a relationship was in trouble. Actually, we should have Sex and the City: The Musical - with a completely Celine soundtrack! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.