Belle Céline Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:05 PM so ok I watched the clip and where is everyone getting that she said she drives RC to school? The only clip I found was a short 2 minute and like 36 second one..... Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Jessyka Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:08 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:08 PM (edited) so ok I watched the clip and where is everyone getting that she said she drives RC to school? The only clip I found was a short 2 minute and like 36 second one..... That's just part of the interview. It's not complete. Some people watched the whole show today. Edited May 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM by Jessyka Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
~Christian~ Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:10 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:10 PM It's pretty much crystal clear that our girl is pregnant!If she wasn't, she would have said, like on the itws before "We're trying, we're on our *number* try, and we keep it positive. If it happens, we'll be so fortunate, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. We are already blessed with our miracle baby René-Charles". Here, she doesn't answer that at all! She says "I can't wait", "it's great to be able to give you the news", "you know how it is in show business, things spread out so quick, but in every pregnancy you have to wait three months to make sure everything is okay, that's why we prefer to wait and hope for the best" ... Isn't she revealing that she already is? Quote
VintageCeline Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM On CD.com it says that Celine will be sharing baby talk etc, and 'there will be another surprise for them (the audience/viewers?) from Celine aswell'. What was that? Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Xpresso Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM I really don't understand why Celine said this much already. Because we know a pregnancy can be fine but we also know there can be problems... so why would she even give ANY information about that!!!??? If the media start harrassing her, well we could argue that she got the ball rolling!! It would be a lot better not to say ANYTHING and just let people find out when she actually shows... That would shock the media! And why would she mention that she drives RC to school?? Doesn't she know that some paparrazi or crazy people could start looking for her in the morning or at the end of school day? I think Celine should be a little more careful about the info she gives out... Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM (edited) On CD.com it says that Celine will be sharing baby talk etc, and 'there will be another surprise for them (the audience/viewers?) from Celine aswell'. What was that? The audience was all given the Tour CD/DVD as well. I guess that was the surprise Edited May 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM by riobeard11 Quote
~Christian~ Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM I really don't understand why Celine said this much already. Because we know a pregnancy can be fine but we also know there can be problems... so why would she even give ANY information about that!!!??? If the media start harrassing her, well we could argue that she got the ball rolling!! It would be a lot better not to say ANYTHING and just let people find out when she actually shows... That would shock the media! And why would she mention that she drives RC to school?? Doesn't she know that some paparrazi or crazy people could start looking for her in the morning or at the end of school day? I think Celine should be a little more careful about the info she gives out... If she hadn't say anything, people would have been mad at her. And now that she did, it's still not okay with some of you?Trust me, the woman is in the business for thirty years now, she knows the media so well, she knows what she does. And don't get worry about her being harrassed when she drives her son to school. She's living on Jupiter Island, one of the most guarded area on earth! lol When she moves into her new house, there will be pictures I guess. From the sky, paparazi will start looking if she's going around her crazy water park and they will be looking after a little baby bump. But it won't last long, because, as I said, Jupiter Island is really really protected. Quote
ThisTime Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-celine-d...talks-pregnancy Perez posted a clip from the show Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Xpresso Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:43 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:43 PM Why would people be mad at her if she doesn't say anything? I think it's much better when celebrities keep quiet and don't play the media game... just my opinion... I know that Jupiter Island is protected, but I doubt the school RC goes to is on Jupiter Island... Quote
Skye Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:53 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:53 PM Why would people be mad at her if she doesn't say anything? I think it's much better when celebrities keep quiet and don't play the media game... just my opinion... I know that Jupiter Island is protected, but I doubt the school RC goes to is on Jupiter Island... I am sure we shouldn't worry about where RC goes to school. Ok, there are paps but we haven't seen ANY pictures from Celine or her family from Jupiter Island, or her whereabouts when she isn't in the spotlight. She shares things with us, but don't worry, it's all under control. Quote
~Christian~ Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM Sure, but we're talking about Céline Dion. She always did that, and she always will. Quote
Jessyka Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-celine-d...talks-pregnancy Perez posted a clip from the show So now we know for sure that the news is officially out there. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
~Christian~ Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM Why would people be mad at her if she doesn't say anything? I think it's much better when celebrities keep quiet and don't play the media game... just my opinion... I know that Jupiter Island is protected, but I doubt the school RC goes to is on Jupiter Island... I am sure we shouldn't worry about where RC goes to school. Ok, there are paps but we haven't seen ANY pictures from Celine or her family from Jupiter Island, or her whereabouts when she isn't in the spotlight. She shares things with us, but don't worry, it's all under control. Couldn't agree more. Quote
fyoung98 Posted May 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-celine-d...talks-pregnancy Perez posted a clip from the show Why is it that the comments people write have nothing to do with the issue at hand? Why do they write such ugly things? Just wish her well and move on! It's not funny. It makes you understand why some things happen to some people.They are just mean to the core for no reason at all. That's all I want to say about that. I think she's pregnant too. Wishing her well!!!!! Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
dancer105 Posted May 26, 2010 at 01:10 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 01:10 AM AHHHHHH!!!! this is so exciting!! can't wait for her good news and can't wait for when she is ready to announce good news!! she handled everything so well. i had a feeling that if she was pregnant she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret.. i mean she practically revealed she was but didn't want to jinx it by actually saying it... love her superstitions! people will always have something to say about it good or bad.. ignore the bad and the good is always great to hear Quote
ThisTime Posted May 26, 2010 at 01:15 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 01:15 AM http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-celine-d...talks-pregnancy Perez posted a clip from the show Why is it that the comments people write have nothing to do with the issue at hand? Why do they write such ugly things? Just wish her well and move on! It's not funny. It makes you understand why some things happen to some people.They are just mean to the core for no reason at all. That's all I want to say about that. I think she's pregnant too. Wishing her well!!!!! This is why I never read the comments on his blog Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
riobeard11 Posted May 26, 2010 at 01:16 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 01:16 AM http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-celine-d...talks-pregnancy Perez posted a clip from the show Why is it that the comments people write have nothing to do with the issue at hand? Why do they write such ugly things? Just wish her well and move on! It's not funny. It makes you understand why some things happen to some people.They are just mean to the core for no reason at all. That's all I want to say about that. I think she's pregnant too. Wishing her well!!!!! This is why I never read the comments on his blog Exactly Quote
idroveallnight Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:10 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:10 AM FML! The show got preempted by the Yankee game!!! I knew I should have recorded it when it first aired this morning instead of waiting for the encore this evening. Just when I thought all hope was gone though, the game was suddenly suspended due to heavy rain and they switched to the Wendy show already in progress!! It was too late though...Celine must have been in the beginning of the program because I watched from 10:14 until 11:00 and didn't see her. Quote
Celininha17 Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:18 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:18 AM http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-celine-d...talks-pregnancy Perez posted a clip from the show Why is it that the comments people write have nothing to do with the issue at hand? Why do they write such ugly things? Just wish her well and move on! It's not funny. It makes you understand why some things happen to some people.They are just mean to the core for no reason at all. That's all I want to say about that. I think she's pregnant too. Wishing her well!!!!! This is why I never read the comments on his blog Exactly Oh man. It really piss me off bad comments. I try not to read but sometimes my curiosity goes out control. I HATE when people spend their time talking bad about someone the don't like. It doesn't make any sense. And YES, she's PREGNANT!!!!!! Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Celininha17 Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:19 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:19 AM FML! The show got preempted by the Yankee game!!! I knew I should have recorded it when it first aired this morning instead of waiting for the encore this evening. Just when I thought all hope was gone though, the game was suddenly suspended due to heavy rain and they switched to the Wendy show already in progress!! It was too late though...Celine must have been in the beginning of the program because I watched from 10:14 until 11:00 and didn't see her. Me too Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Acacia Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:32 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:32 AM http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-celine-d...talks-pregnancy Perez posted a clip from the show Why is it that the comments people write have nothing to do with the issue at hand? Why do they write such ugly things? Just wish her well and move on! It's not funny. It makes you understand why some things happen to some people.They are just mean to the core for no reason at all. That's all I want to say about that. I think she's pregnant too. Wishing her well!!!!! This is why I never read the comments on his blog Exactly Oh man. It really piss me off bad comments. I try not to read but sometimes my curiosity goes out control. I HATE when people spend their time talking bad about someone the don't like. It doesn't make any sense. And YES, she's PREGNANT!!!!!! I don't get why people take the time to comment, they obviously don't know much about her or care about her as an entertainer...so why waste the time? shouldn't they be spending their time reading articles on people they care about? Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
I Love You Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:45 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 03:45 AM (edited) She is defiantly pregnant, but best of luck to you three. Edited May 26, 2010 at 03:46 AM by I Love You Quote
ThisTime Posted May 26, 2010 at 04:19 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 04:19 AM http://perezhilton.com/2010-05-25-celine-d...talks-pregnancy Perez posted a clip from the show Why is it that the comments people write have nothing to do with the issue at hand? Why do they write such ugly things? Just wish her well and move on! It's not funny. It makes you understand why some things happen to some people.They are just mean to the core for no reason at all. That's all I want to say about that. I think she's pregnant too. Wishing her well!!!!! This is why I never read the comments on his blog Exactly Oh man. It really piss me off bad comments. I try not to read but sometimes my curiosity goes out control. I HATE when people spend their time talking bad about someone the don't like. It doesn't make any sense. And YES, she's PREGNANT!!!!!! I don't get why people take the time to comment, they obviously don't know much about her or care about her as an entertainer...so why waste the time? shouldn't they be spending their time reading articles on people they care about? It's because:http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af14/dickseverywhere123/1269581155616.jpg Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Belle Céline Posted May 26, 2010 at 05:29 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 05:29 AM (edited) I'm not assuming anything from a call in interview, she could be pregnant but I'm not automatically assuming she IS because isn't saying "We're trying, we're on our *number* try, and we keep it positive. If it happens, we'll be so fortunate, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. We are already blessed with our miracle baby René-Charles." I don't automatically think oh she HAS to be pregnant. She doesn't have to say that stuff in every interview. Also just because she mentions she goes with RC when he's driven to school it doesn't mean the paps are going to figure out where he goes to school and follow her. Like someone else said we never see pics of her in FL I don't think the paps are even looking for her. She's mentioned on Oprah that she goes to school in the mornings when RC goes. I highly doubt we will see any pics of her around FL unless she's out shopping or something and just happens to be in the same place a paparazzi is. Like when those ones of her shopping in FL during the TC tour. Edited May 26, 2010 at 05:31 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
genbidi1 Posted May 26, 2010 at 07:06 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 07:06 AM just read on the cdffb that The 2 Disk Deluxe Edition of TTEOTW has been released in additional countries. Dose anyone know which countries hope one is AUSTRALIA!!!! Quote GENNI B.
anewdayhascome Posted May 26, 2010 at 09:33 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 09:33 AM (edited) Good luck Celine. The whole world's prayers are with you! Edited May 26, 2010 at 09:33 AM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
taiitsu Posted May 26, 2010 at 10:40 AM Posted May 26, 2010 at 10:40 AM Anyone's got the full interview plus the intro? I hope to see the whole thing! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 26, 2010 at 12:01 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 12:01 PM Well I have thought over all of this and to tell you the truth it's still very random...I mean if she doesn't want to say anything about pregnancy why would she do it: iI might be but won't tell. It wasn't for the releases either or they think such promotion isn't poor.... I don't see much point in all of this.... Although I am happy to hear her again and know only this piece of information:) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.