Jump to content

Celine on the Wendy Williams show, May 25th


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm thinking that Céline is doing someone a favor by calling the Wendy William show. From what I've heard, it's like calling the Jerry Springer show

 

 

hahaha not quite like that at all :giggle: i'd say she's like oprah as a homegirl... totally no where near oprahs level or anywhere as good as oprah don't get me wrong.. but she still gives all the updates on celebs and she thinks very highly of celine she's said so many times she's a fan for sure! :)

Posted
dose anyone know the contact details for the show?? I did a search and couldnt find them :) :) :)
GENNI B.
Posted

it's very strange... I know what you mean and I hope the best for her...

But my guess is that people are talking about big things as there is a time coincidence (3 months) and she is calling both French and English media. In my opinion, of which I hope I'm wrong, it will be about the career, either new releases from the tour or future ones...

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
Maybe she will announce that she is gonna record two new albums, which is very likely in my opinion since they haven't really said anything about that yet (except for a few rumours and stuff in some articles).

 

But we already know that! What I expect is that she gives more details about the writers, composers, producers and above all, the style of the album :) Please, I hope she has a minute to talk about her music!! :rolleyes: :P

 

We here on the forum knows it because we are always looking for the smallest piece of information we can find, but I don't think there has been any official announcements or anything. So I guess millions of people are not even aware of it and are wondering what happened to Celine...

 

Oh ok that makes sense :thumbsup2: . But what I wanted to say is that I hope she gives more details than merely announcing "hey I'm gonna release an english and a french album soon bye bye. RC is still the best for me. I also love my mom and René" :laugh: You know what I mean eh? Details! :P :giggle:

 

 

Whahaha celine and details? Lol yeah about her tomato plant in her huge garden perhaps. But about her music? Naaah :P

we will see what she has to say in a few days :D but i think we get more project updates from her :D

Posted (edited)

I think you are being too much worried about Céline being pregnant/not pregnant, and many of you are building castles in the sand for an announcement that may come or may not :)

 

Of course I would love that Céline is pregnant and she achieves her dream again, but come on, there's too many woman out there who don't even have the chance to have a baby because of their daily life, not enough economic means, and also women who are trying without success the same process as Céline, but year after year after year without success. Céline has already been blessed once, she's so much fortunate, as she recognizes it :)

 

Am I the only one here that doesn't worry that much if Céline is/isn't pregnant? :unsure:

 

I think some of you are excessively going nuts here... hopefully she's pregnant already and announces the big news, but what if not? The world won't end. She'll be fine!! :thumbsup2:

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

Javito, I kind of get what you are saying and you are probably right about Celine being fine if she does not get pregnant. We have seen on numerous occasions that Celine handles live's little difficulties very well and that she is a strong woman, but we don't know how she really feels about this whole baby thing. She claims to be an open book, but if you think about it we don't know anything about the invitro attemps she had in the last couple of months other than the number of attempts and when she did it. We don't know what really happened with the miscarriage and all the other unsuccessful attempts and how she felt about it. Sure she said one or two times that she is fine and that it happens. On Oprah I got the impression she didn't want to talk about the baby thing too much (and I don't blame her because it is a personal thing which she has to deal with). All I'm saying is that loosing a baby and not being able to have a child (even if you have one) is probably one of the hardest things a woman can go through, so if she needs to take some time to work through it, I'm all for it. But like you said: she will be fine in the end...

 

Of course we are all hoping and praying (:lol:, I'm not sure what to pray for anymore; I'm like do I pray that she and the baby are healthy and safe, or that she gets pregnant) that she is pregnant, but there is nothing we can do about it if it is not the case... But I also kind of wish that they would just make an announcement or that Rene would at least just make a statement that she is not (if it is the case), so that we can all stop this madness...

Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted (edited)

I agree there's a little too much premature hype on here about the possibility of Celine being pregnant. I'd much rather wait and see without anticipation. ;) I also believe she will be ok and the world won't end if a second baby never comes for her- but I'm sure it IS very hard on her emotionally, not to mention physically. I think she has been quite open about this- most celebrities probably wouldn't even let their fans know how many times they'd attempted IVF! I feel that the reason she doesn't talk about the miscarriage and this stuff much is partly because she's on a break, but maybe also because she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her. She's never been the type to ask for pity, you know?

 

On another note, I don't want this to sound wrong because I know we all love Celine here, but I think maybe you guys see it from a bit of a different perspective to how a lot of us girls do?? A lot of girls dream about how many babies they're going to have, what they're going to name them, and how they're going to take care of them, since they're like 3 years old... especially girls who are as family oriented as Celine. Maybe some guys dream about that too, I don't know, but they can never dream about the concept of carrying a child inside them, or know how much that means to a woman. (Well, they could, but it might be a bit weird! :P ) There are also a lot of things women go through emotionally, and physically that men will never understand. I haven't been through IVF or pregnancy yet, but I know I'd be devastated if I was not able to get pregnant or have a child. I know what it's like to have maternal instincts that are stronger than anything else in life. That's why I want this to work out for Celine so much.

This is only an observation, for the sake of offering perspective. No offense intended at all. And if any of this sounds crazy, forgive me and put it down to the fact that my uterus is hurting me a lot right now! :doh:

Edited by Jacqui
Posted (edited)
I hope she gives more details than merely announcing "hey I'm gonna release an english and a french album soon bye bye. RC is still the best for me. I also love my mom and René" :laugh:

:lmao: that's exactly what she always do :lmao:

Edited by fan2celinedion
Posted (edited)

Jacqui: :lol: I agree with you 100%.

 

Like I said: I don't blame her for not telling us more than the number of attempts she went through... I mean it is personal... I'm just saying that because she hasn't talked that much about it, we don't know what is going on in Celine's mind and heart...

 

I definitely think it is something woman would understand better (sorry guys). I'm pretty sure that even though Celine will be fine in the end if she can't have another baby, she will go through a hard time and she will have to work through it on her own. If you read the articles in ''People'' and ''Hallo'' magazine you can already there hear that there is a bit of sadness in her tone...

Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted (edited)
Javito, I kind of get what you are saying and you are probably right about Celine being fine if she does not get pregnant. We have seen on numerous occasions that Celine handles live's little difficulties very well and that she is a strong woman, but we don't know how she really feels about this whole baby thing. She claims to be an open book, but if you think about it we don't know anything about the invitro attemps she had in the last couple of months other than the number of attempts and when she did it. We don't know what really happened with the miscarriage and all the other unsuccessful attempts and how she felt about it. Sure she said one or two times that she is fine and that it happens. On Oprah I got the impression she didn't want to talk about the baby thing too much (and I don't blame her because it is a personal thing which she has to deal with). All I'm saying is that loosing a baby and not being able to have a child (even if you have one) is probably one of the hardest things a woman can go through, so if she needs to take some time to work through it, I'm all for it. But like you said: she will be fine in the end...

 

Of course we are all hoping and praying (:lol:, I'm not sure what to pray for anymore; I'm like do I pray that she and the baby are healthy and safe, or that she gets pregnant) that she is pregnant, but there is nothing we can do about it if it is not the case... But I also kind of wish that they would just make an announcement or that Rene would at least just make a statement that she is not (if it is the case), so that we can all stop this madness...

 

You are right Claudette, but precisely because she has always been an open book about everything in her life, we can't ask her to explain everything and give us details about something so personal like a pregnancy. But careful, this is not just a regular "pregnancy" but an IVF treatment and all what it implies! And its not the first attempt but the 6th? 7th?!! So its a very tough, touchy subject what we have here :)

 

And because she has been so kind always when it comes to talk about her and everything related her private life, I couldn't be more gratefuld and comprehensive if she decided not to give any more details than the mere "I'm pregnant"/"I'm not pregnant" and let's turn the page :thumbsup2: We can't demand her to give explanations of all this story if she doesn't want to. Its a very tough matter and I will perfectly understand if she doesn't want to talk about it more than, as I say, the mere "I'm fine, there's no baby" (in case of bad news) or the hilarious, happy reaction if she brings the happy news (hopefully).

 

To sum up :P : we shouldn't be so demanding on this topic. No matter how open she's always been, this is a very personal matter, and it is still HER life, no matter how connected we fell to hers (and we can say we are, fortunately! :in_love:). But there are limits we have to respect. Whatever it happens, I'm sure she will be the first to talk openly and say it naturally, for the better or the worse! :thumbsup2:

 

 

I agree there's a little too much premature hype on here about the possibility of Celine being pregnant. I'd much rather wait and see without anticipation. ;) I also believe she will be ok and the world won't end if a second baby never comes for her- but I'm sure it IS very hard on her emotionally, not to mention physically. I think she has been quite open about this- most celebrities probably wouldn't even let their fans know how many times they'd attempted IVF! I feel that the reason she doesn't talk about the miscarriage and this stuff much is partly because she's on a break, but maybe also because she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her. She's never been the type to ask for pity, you know?

 

On another note, I don't want this to sound wrong because I know we all love Celine here, but I think maybe you guys see it from a bit of a different perspective to how a lot of us girls do?? A lot of girls dream about how many babies they're going to have, what they're going to name them, and how they're going to take care of them, since they're like 3 years old... especially girls who are as family oriented as Celine. Maybe some guys dream about that too, I don't know, but they can never dream about the concept of carrying a child inside them, or know how much that means to a woman. (Well, they could, but it might be a bit weird! :P ) There are also a lot of things women go through emotionally, and physically that men will never understand. I haven't been through IVF or pregnancy yet, but I know I'd be devastated if I was not able to get pregnant or have a child. I know what it's like to have maternal instincts that are stronger than anything else in life. That's why I want this to work out for Celine so much.

This is only an observation, for the sake of offering perspective. No offense intended at all. And if any of this sounds crazy, forgive me and put it down to the fact that my uterus is hurting me a lot right now! :doh:

 

Probably you are right too Jacqui :) . I'm not a woman, surely there are things I can't feel like this one! :P But we have to stay calm, quiet in our places. Remember also what happened in february (was it then?) when they said she was really pregnant, and she and René had to deny it. I'm sure that was not fun for both of them, so surely they will want things to develop differently and carefully this time, both if she's pregnant or not :)

 

If she is, she will be the first to explode in happiness and craziness in a TV show :laugh: , a press conference or whatever they do (the next TV show we are waiting for example, and if she wants), but if not, I'm sure it will be a very rough, difficult interview (perhaps the hardest) to do when they ask her again for the subject and she has to reply (imagine her in the situation! :cry: ), and we have to understand that. How difficult has to be if she has to reply again that she isn't pregnant? I can totally understand that she won't give many details and wants to move to another topic. I can even understand that she is doing a phone call instead of personally appearing in the TV show if she's not feeling OK. But she knows how to handle this and of course she makes these things very natural (she's also lovely in this aspect :in_love: ).

 

Whatever it happens, we'll be here supporting her, but, despite I want the big news to be announced with all my heart as all of you, I can't stop to call upon prudence. I don't want to contribute to create a bubble of illusion here if all this is vanished. The knock can be strong if we inflate too much that bubble.

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
Whatever it happens, we'll be here supporting her, but, despite I want the big news to be announced with all my heart as all of you, I can't stop to call upon prudence. I don't want to contribute to create a bubble of illusion here if all this is vanished. The knock can be strong if we inflate too much that bubble.

 

Exactly what I said yesterday: there is going to be lots of dissapointed people if in the end she is not pregnant.

 

Anyways, I guess we can all still hope and pray that it works out for her and maybe try to be more patient and give her time to come out and tell us what is going on when she is ready. I just hope that she is ok and that she is over the virus she had last week...

Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Something is going on with Celine, whether is baby related or not, but lately she only call-in for interviews, it's being like this for the past 2-3 months i think, so i believe something is going on. :hmm:
Posted
I'm thinking that Céline is doing someone a favor by calling the Wendy William show. From what I've heard, it's like calling the Jerry Springer show

 

:sofunny:

 

I really don't like Wendy Williams .... she was on a local radio show here and totally rude to the interviewers. I'll just get the info Celine gives out secondhand, I can't bring myself to watch!!

 

I wouldn't compare her to Oprah or Jerry, but kind of like Tyra's talk show if you have seen that. Somewhere in between those two

Posted
Something is going on with Celine, whether is baby related or not, but lately she only call-in for interviews, it's being like this for the past 2-3 months i think, so i believe something is going on. :hmm:

 

Yes, its worrying. We haven't had any pictures of her out and about for weeks :hmm: But in that case, I can only think of positive news. It's like she is hidden from the press to hide a possible pregnancy, to keep the big news until they decide where to appear and announce it? :shifty: Because if she wouldn't be pregnant, why to hide herself for months? Again, I am now over speculating. Prudence and caution! :P

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Or maybe its just because shes been up to her eyeballs with moving into her new mansion and getting various things sorted... :)

 

Darren.

Posted (edited)
I'm thinking that Céline is doing someone a favor by calling the Wendy William show. From what I've heard, it's like calling the Jerry Springer show

 

:sofunny:

 

I really don't like Wendy Williams .... she was on a local radio show here and totally rude to the interviewers. I'll just get the info Celine gives out secondhand, I can't bring myself to watch!!

 

I wouldn't compare her to Oprah or Jerry, but kind of like Tyra's talk show if you have seen that. Somewhere in between those two

she seems more rude on her radio show. on the tv show she's more toned down.

Edited by lindsey22
Posted
i agree. And the same i have a feeling in my guty that she is pregnant. (celine)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
after seeing the commercials on wendy williams for the call in on tuesday, i dont think its gonna be about a pregnancy even if she is pregnant. the way wendy was talking , she said she watched the dvd CTTEOTW over the weekend at home, it seems it will be about promoting the dvd.
Posted
Its so hard to tell what she is going to say, and it could be something so small and we will be disappointed. Personally I think it is something big like information on new albums
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
Its so hard to tell what she is going to say, and it could be something so small and we will be disappointed. Personally I think it is something big like information on new albums

did wendy actually say its some "big" news? :confused: when i saw the commercials i never saw where it said that its "big" news. but if it's baby news (a baby is small) but that's big news LOL :sofunny: but i think its just dvd promotion. :cry:

Posted
I... actually.. agree with Lindsey22 on this one :o, I think we'll all be bummed when she just goes on about the dvd and how nice it was to have her mom + family travel the world with her. hopefully we're wrong, but I don't expect much more than that.

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted
I... actually.. agree with Lindsey22 on this one :o, I think we'll all be bummed when she just goes on about the dvd and how nice it was to have her mom + family travel the world with her. hopefully we're wrong, but I don't expect much more than that.

 

 

I'm fine with that, on the Wendy Williams show.

Posted
I... actually.. agree with Lindsey22 on this one :o, I think we'll all be bummed when she just goes on about the dvd and how nice it was to have her mom + family travel the world with her. hopefully we're wrong, but I don't expect much more than that.

:clap: woohoo

Posted

Well Céline's site says she has a surprise for the audience - I cannot help but think she reveals her pregnancy tomorrow but I guess could also be tickets to her vegas show (but then - why?) or news about her new CDs (but then how can there be much news when she hasn't been in the studio) - what else can it be????

 

Suspense.....killing me right now.

Posted
Autour Du Monde VS TTEOTW

 

the first difference I notice is that the french version has less subtitles than the english verison

 

It only has English, Spanish and French

 

I doubt she reveals such big news on that program. If she were to reveal that, I can imagine other TV show than Oprah -_- Oprah would be mad at her if she didn't count on her show to announce such info :whistling:

 

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/63000/Oprah-s-Harpoween--63368.jpg

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
hehe why say babiessssssssssssssssss this makes our minds go crazy for what could possibly be nothing at all.. gahhhhhhhh just wanna know yes or no. but i do love just being able to hear from our girl after so long :) Edited by dancer105
Posted
Wendy Williams talking about babies with Ms. Dion Oh My.... http://www.wendyshow.com/2010/05/21/celine-dion/

 

Babies... :w00t: Again, caution, caution, caution! It can be the announcement of Miracle album Part II !! (no pleeeease :mdr: :P )

 

Babies, Caution, Caution, Caution. I wanna now Yes, or No. :shrug: :blink: :hmm: :hmm:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...