Claudette Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:33 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:33 PM (edited) She is about three months pregnant right now, so I think they might wait a while longer before they announce it. But like Lindsey said: they can take another three months to announce it as long as she stays out of the public eye. I mean anything can still happen even after three months, especially in Celine's case. It is already a very fragile pregnancy, so... But what makes me a bit nervous is that now that it is kind of out there that she may very well be pregnant the rumours are gonna start spreading and stuff, so I just hope that this does not pressure her to make the announcement in any case... Edit: Didn't see your post Lou. You see there is the first article. I just hope it does not get out of hand... Edited May 25, 2010 at 07:36 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Acacia Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:33 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:33 PM OMG, I'm SO excited by her response...She sounds so happy!!! Sending her the very best of wishes! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
mirage Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:39 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:39 PM Wonder how long it is going to take for the rumours to start? I give it a couple of hours... Close call Claudette! Exactly one minute after your post. Céline enceinte ?Mardi 25 mai 2010 14:23 Céline Dion espère que cette fois, c'est la bonne... En tournée de promotion pour son DVD de sa tournée mondiale, la chanteuse a dit être en attente de bonnes nouvelle, si elle est enceinte ou non. Céline Dion tente depuis plusieurs mois de donner un frère ou une soeur à René-Charles par l'entremise d'une clinique de fertilité.Source : Info Astral Media Translation :Celine pregnant?Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:23 p.m. Celine Dion hopes that this time it's the one ... In promotional tour for her DVD of her world tour, the singer said she was waiting for good news, if she is pregnant or not. Celine Dion has been trying for several months to give a brother or sister to Rene-Charles through a fertility clinic. Lol they are fast. But I think as long as they keep it this small "she is waiting for good news" then it's okee i think. It's something else when they say that she IS pregnant. She is about three months pregnant right now, so I think they might wait a while longer before they announce it. But like Lindsey said: they can take another three months to announce it as long as she stays out of the public eye. I mean anything can still happen even after three months, especially in Celine's case. It is already a very fragile pregnancy, so... But what makes me a bit nervous is that now that it is kind of out there that she may very well be pregnant the rumours are gonna start spreading and stuff, so I just hope that this does not pressure her to make the announcement in any case... Edit: Didn't see your post Lou. You see there is the first article. I just hope it does not get out of hand... Okee then I had it right. I hope it for her Quote
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:47 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:47 PM I, too think that Celine did a great PR job today- she was just vague enough in areas but also gave us a bit more information in a very discreet way, so I think she did GREAT. A+ Celine! No one could possibly quote her as saying she was pregnant, like what happened last time with the phone and Maman Dion lol and all that- and I think this cautious approach is just what needs to happen- she still has a long road ahead of her if she is in fact pregnant. Hopefully the media will think she is still talking about "trying" and leave her alone. Quote
Nmj Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:07 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:07 PM The Media is gonna annoy her... Quote
mirage Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:22 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:22 PM but any news about her career?vegas? etc Quote
Claudette Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:25 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:25 PM I wanna know too. Where is the rest of the interview? They did not just talk about babies, did they? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:29 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:29 PM I wanna know too. Where is the rest of the interview? They did not just talk about babies, did they? i think they just did the struggle for a baby. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 08:30 PM (edited) It doesn't start for another 30 minutes here...anyone's area showing it sooner so we can have all of the details? Edit (here's what they talked about if anyone is wondering ) So first it was talking about Sex and the City 2 premiere...and Celine mentioned how she met with SJP recently when she was in NYC.Then they went on to talk about the new home and how they're moving in about 1-2 weeks. Celine talked about the lazy river that Wendy mentioned and how they now call it the "crazy river" since it has been such a project. She said that they're surrounded by water, so they will have lots of fun and be alright.After that they talked about RC and how he got his haircut finally for school and then she talked about how she drives him to school everyday and how she hides when she does it, haha. And she said that if she's not able to one of the others will take him. -The next part is the video which is linked above- They shifted gears and started talking about TTEOTW, Celine mentioned how it started out as just a souvenir project for the family and then how Rene suggested to make it a film for the fans. (like she's said before) She goes on about saying how it's following them everywhere and it's a VIP pass. She said that when she personally saw the film she saw reactions in herself that she had forgotten already and how it was very special. Wendy says her favorite part is at the end when RC, Rene and Celine were all in the car together.Then Wendy said thanks so much for calling, and it was over! Edited May 25, 2010 at 09:15 PM by riobeard11 Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:16 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:16 PM (edited) My edit time ran out, haha. But I have it DVR'd on my TV so I can record it later with my camera if nobody posts it. I don't know how to make it on my computer so it won't be amazing quality, sorry Edited May 25, 2010 at 09:17 PM by riobeard11 Quote
Javito Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:19 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:19 PM OOOOOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERYYYYYYYYYYY PREGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO only wants to wait for 3 months. Which is totally understandable!! I thought it was obvious from "Salut Bonjour Interview" but in this interview its crystal clear that she IS!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY So that explains why she's been MIA lately. That explains that she wanted to made a phone call interview and not personally Read all between the lines! Looks like she's pregnant, but I have to wait! The last in-vitro was in Febrary, right? What I've noticed is that her speaking-voice has changed (finally) again. It's not that nasal! Yes, all what her voice needs to sound as great as in the late 90's or 2002 is to have a good rest That's why I'm against Vegas marathons Do we know anything about how this would affect Vegas at all? Sounds like she is but do you think the Vegas show will be put back? She shouldn't have signed for another Vegas run She should rest and enjoy this baby (hopefully) while she sings and do concerts from time to time, but not exclusively in one place. Not going back to a jail again... She is about three months pregnant right now, so I think they might wait a while longer before they announce it. But like Lindsey said: they can take another three months to announce it as long as she stays out of the public eye. I mean anything can still happen even after three months, especially in Celine's case. It is already a very fragile pregnancy, so... Do you really believe she will be of six months pregnant and nobody will know yet? Really? Please, we're talking about Céline Dion, she won't be shut away in a cavern all the time! Sooner or later she will tell, because she will be the first happy person who will want to share the news, as happened with RC And if not, sooner or later we will get some pictures out and about... Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:26 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:26 PM (edited) ohhh she met with SJP at the hair salon in the Meat Packing District of NYC that afternoon- remember? they were there at the same time! John Frieda- this dayhttp://i48.tinypic.com/119ryu0.jpg Edited May 25, 2010 at 09:28 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Claudette Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:27 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:27 PM (edited) , Javito, I was just using three months as an example. I know she will never last that long... Thanks riobeard11 for the summary. By the way, I cannot wait to see pictures of her with a little baby bump... Edited May 25, 2010 at 09:30 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Koolan Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:29 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:29 PM Too bad there isn't any photos of SJP and Celine. I wanna know what car Celine drives RC to school. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:30 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:30 PM It's sad she has to "hide" to take him to school Quote
mirage Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:31 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:31 PM It doesn't start for another 30 minutes here...anyone's area showing it sooner so we can have all of the details? Edit (here's what they talked about if anyone is wondering ) So first it was talking about Sex and the City 2 premiere...and Celine mentioned how she met with SJP recently when she was in NYC.Then they went on to talk about the new home and how they're moving in about 1-2 weeks. Celine talked about the lazy river that Wendy mentioned and how they now call it the "crazy river" since it has been such a project. She said that they're surrounded by water, so they will have lots of fun and be alright.After that they talked about RC and how he got his haircut finally for school and then she talked about how she drives him to school everyday and how she hides when she does it, haha. And she said that if she's not able to one of the others will take him. -The next part is the video which is linked above- They shifted gears and started talking about TTEOTW, Celine mentioned how it started out as just a souvenir project for the family and then how Rene suggested to make it a film for the fans. (like she's said before) She goes on about saying how it's following them everywhere and it's a VIP pass. She said that when she personally saw the film she saw reactions in herself that she had forgotten already and how it was very special. Wendy says her favorite part is at the end when RC, Rene and Celine were all in the car together.Then Wendy said thanks so much for calling, and it was over! mmm i was hoping for some more news about cd's etc I thought they already moved to that house. Where does she stays now ? haha celine driving to school and hiding? Quote
Javito Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:34 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:34 PM Too bad there isn't any photos of SJP and Celine. I wanna know what car Celine drives RC to school. Me too! Céline driving a car! I would love to see that!!! :in_love: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:34 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:34 PM (edited) Haha! Here's the actual quote:Wendy: "Celine do you drive him to school with Uggs and leggings on and a t-shirt?"Celine: "Absolutely! I hide, but I go (Wendy laughs) I definitely go. And if it's not me it's either both of us, so Rene or myself. Definitely every morning and we pick him up as well." Edited May 25, 2010 at 09:36 PM by riobeard11 Quote
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:43 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:43 PM Better question- what do they LISTEN to? I can just see RC popping in his IPod and them rocking out on the freeway Quote
PowderThunder Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:55 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 09:55 PM they're probably rocking to "We Will Rock You" lol Quote The Only Unbearable Thing Is That Nothing Is Unbearable.
CelineDionFan710 Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM thats what i was thinking. too. we will rock you. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
mirage Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:01 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:01 PM Haha! Here's the actual quote:Wendy: "Celine do you drive him to school with Uggs and leggings on and a t-shirt?"Celine: "Absolutely! I hide, but I go (Wendy laughs) I definitely go. And if it's not me it's either both of us, so Rene or myself. Definitely every morning and we pick him up as well." what i wonder he, do they have their bodyguards with them 24/7 ? Quote
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM I'm sure, prob following in the car behind Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM I think by "driving" she actually probably means she rides in the car with them while they're driven to school. And maybe Nick drives them or sits in the front like in TTEOTW Quote
Acacia Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:19 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:19 PM Aww...It just aired for me and I just love her to pieces!!!! I love when she talks about the documentary and Wendy can't get a word in Our girl can talk!! I've pretty much have had no sleep for the last 36 hours, but it's totally been worth it to hear both these interviews. About the car, have we ever seen a picture of her driving, besides the Chrysler stuff? Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
kerche Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM Awwww I'm excited for Celine!! Definitely something is brewing in the way she now talks about it compared to when she was on Oprah! Yay yay yay Wish her all the best as she go through the waiting period. She can take all the time she wants! This interview was rather upbeat & I love how Wendy brought up Sex and the City. It's obvious that Celine would be a huge fan (fashion & shoes galore!) & I'm really curious to see which of her sisters/girlfriends she'll be going with!!! :-p SJP and Celine together equals love love love! It's great how in the opening of the show, there was a huge Celine fan holding up her poster & speaking the opening monolouge!!! She made a really cute poster Quote - Kerry -
Koolan Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM I like the girl at the beginning with the pink poster. She introduced the guests of the show. I want to invite her here but don't know how to spell her last name. Edit: kerche beat me to it by seconds... Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM I like the girl at the beginning with the pink poster. She introduced the guests of the show. I want to invite her here but don't know how to spell her last name. Edit: kerche beat me to it by seconds...That was definitely a very cute way to start the show. Her poster is so cool! Let's find her and introduce her to ALL that she can see here! Quote
Skye Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:54 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 10:54 PM Ooooh, I loved the baby talk. She sounded SO positive. Maybe? Mayyyybe? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.