Jump to content

Celine on the Wendy Williams show, May 25th


Recommended Posts

Posted
Am I the only one NOT surprised that she's just calling in? She's on a break, the whole point of that is to focus on other things and be out of the public eye for a while. She probably doesn't want to travel, or have to get dressed up and camera ready.

I agree, I doubt she'd announce a pregnancy on this..she'd probably do that to a news source in Montreal, or something highly reputable like Oprah, or People magazine. And the fact that she didn't call that show in Quebec and announce it this week has me pretty much convinced that she's NOT pregnant...

stop saying shes on a break, shes not on a break . not because shes not touring doesnt mean shes on a break

Posted
Actually Lindsey she IS on a break, she took 18 months off after the tour ended she still has till September if I did my math right.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted

Yeah it has been 18 months, since her last show in Omaha. :yes: She needs a break, after her long year tour. :yes:

 

 

Get your facts straight first. :nono: :rolleyes:

Posted
Celine herself has said multiple times that she's on a break. What about that do you not understand? :laugh:
Posted (edited)
Am I the only one NOT surprised that she's just calling in? She's on a break, the whole point of that is to focus on other things and be out of the public eye for a while. She probably doesn't want to travel, or have to get dressed up and camera ready.

I agree, I doubt she'd announce a pregnancy on this..she'd probably do that to a news source in Montreal, or something highly reputable like Oprah, or People magazine. And the fact that she didn't call that show in Quebec and announce it this week has me pretty much convinced that she's NOT pregnant...

stop saying shes on a break, shes not on a break . not because shes not touring doesnt mean shes on a break

 

Yes Lindsey, Céline is on a break. :yes: She and René said it all over the place after the tour, that she would take at least 18 months to even two years off, to rest of course and to try and have her second child. I thought everyone at home was aware of this news, I'm really surprised you knew nothing about that break. Eventhough some people say she repeats things too much for their liking on times, I guess it shows how much you have to repeat things for a news to be known by most people, even fans.

Edited by Lou555
Posted
Am I the only one NOT surprised that she's just calling in? She's on a break, the whole point of that is to focus on other things and be out of the public eye for a while. She probably doesn't want to travel, or have to get dressed up and camera ready.

I agree, I doubt she'd announce a pregnancy on this..she'd probably do that to a news source in Montreal, or something highly reputable like Oprah, or People magazine. And the fact that she didn't call that show in Quebec and announce it this week has me pretty much convinced that she's NOT pregnant...

stop saying shes on a break, shes not on a break . not because shes not touring doesnt mean shes on a break

 

She is defiantly on Break

Posted
Am I the only one NOT surprised that she's just calling in? She's on a break, the whole point of that is to focus on other things and be out of the public eye for a while. She probably doesn't want to travel, or have to get dressed up and camera ready.

I agree, I doubt she'd announce a pregnancy on this..she'd probably do that to a news source in Montreal, or something highly reputable like Oprah, or People magazine. And the fact that she didn't call that show in Quebec and announce it this week has me pretty much convinced that she's NOT pregnant...

stop saying shes on a break, shes not on a break . not because shes not touring doesnt mean shes on a break

 

Yes Lindsey, Céline is on a break. :yes: She and René said it all over the place after the tour, that she would take at least 18 months to even two years off, to rest of course and to try and have her second child. I thought everyone at home was aware of this news, I'm really surprised you knew nothing about that break. Eventhough some people say she repeats things too much for their liking on times, I guess it shows how much you have to repeat things for a news to be known by most people, even fans.

she always said shes taking some time to have a 2nd child but remember she must be say this on french tv more than english.

Posted (edited)
Am I the only one NOT surprised that she's just calling in? She's on a break, the whole point of that is to focus on other things and be out of the public eye for a while. She probably doesn't want to travel, or have to get dressed up and camera ready.

I agree, I doubt she'd announce a pregnancy on this..she'd probably do that to a news source in Montreal, or something highly reputable like Oprah, or People magazine. And the fact that she didn't call that show in Quebec and announce it this week has me pretty much convinced that she's NOT pregnant...

stop saying shes on a break, shes not on a break . not because shes not touring doesnt mean shes on a break

 

Yes Lindsey, Céline is on a break. :yes: She and René said it all over the place after the tour, that she would take at least 18 months to even two years off, to rest of course and to try and have her second child. I thought everyone at home was aware of this news, I'm really surprised you knew nothing about that break. Eventhough some people say she repeats things too much for their liking on times, I guess it shows how much you have to repeat things for a news to be known by most people, even fans.

she always said shes taking some time to have a 2nd child but remember she must be say this on french tv more than english.

 

 

Well she is French for God Sacks. What you want her to do, go on the English channels first, then the French ones. :angry2: :blink: :rolleyes: :nono:

Edited by I Love You
Posted
Am I the only one NOT surprised that she's just calling in? She's on a break, the whole point of that is to focus on other things and be out of the public eye for a while. She probably doesn't want to travel, or have to get dressed up and camera ready.

I agree, I doubt she'd announce a pregnancy on this..she'd probably do that to a news source in Montreal, or something highly reputable like Oprah, or People magazine. And the fact that she didn't call that show in Quebec and announce it this week has me pretty much convinced that she's NOT pregnant...

stop saying shes on a break, shes not on a break . not because shes not touring doesnt mean shes on a break

 

Yes Lindsey, Céline is on a break. :yes: She and René said it all over the place after the tour, that she would take at least 18 months to even two years off, to rest of course and to try and have her second child. I thought everyone at home was aware of this news, I'm really surprised you knew nothing about that break. Eventhough some people say she repeats things too much for their liking on times, I guess it shows how much you have to repeat things for a news to be known by most people, even fans.

she always said shes taking some time to have a 2nd child but remember she must be say this on french tv more than english.

 

 

Well she is French for God Sacks. What you want her to do, go on the English channels first, then the French ones. :angry2: :blink: :rolleyes: :nono:

 

I actually agree with you :) I'm not French but I think it's just fair. I mean, if you where Celine (and if she's pregnant), would you really go to a show/magazine in another country first to spread huge news like that?

Posted (edited)

Celine being pregnant makes sense. It's been three months since the last attempt, she stayed in NY for a whole month, she was photographed with a big smile going out of the fertility centre, and now, she's calling on the same day two shows, a fench one and an english one, so that the news can be spread in her native country and in the country she's the most popular in.

 

And calling seems to be a good solution. Particularly if she's pregnant (and she so is!), she wouldn't travel with baby (babies) inside her belly.

 

No no, 'm not trying to convince myself... 'm just saying... :P :D

Edited by ~Christian~
Posted (edited)
i am off that day from work i will probably watch it. i always watch wendy when i am home from work. Edited by kathy4
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted
I went on wendywilliams.com and saw that Céline IS supposed to be one of her guests of Tuesday. I hope it's true. :clap:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
two phone interviews on tuesday. Big day, a perfect day to announce something ;)
Posted
^ yea i agree with you im sorry. hehehe maybe there will something new that she is going to say

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted

On cd.com it says that Celine will have a surprise, but that it will just be that everyone in the audience will get a copy each of CTTEOTW.... :ermm: And that the audience will have a surprise for her... don't know what to think, but I still think that she is! :)

 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

I have a hard time believing that she will announce something like a pregnancy on this show (maybe the French interview). It just doesn't seem like the type of show to announce something big like that. :shrug:

 

Edit: It does not say the audience will have a surprise for her; it says there will be another surprise for them from her... From celinedion.com:

 

Celine's Surprise on the Wendy Williams Show

May 23 , 2010

 

The studio audience of the Wendy Williams Show are in for a great surprise! Each of them will receive a copy of the new DVD "Celine Through the Eyes of the World" and there will be another surprise for them from Celine, as well. To find out more, watch the Wendy Williams Show on Tuesday May 25th. Check your local listing for details.

 

So who knows...

Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
I can't wait,we haven't seen her for so long time
Posted

Hahah read that thing a little bit too fast... :doh:

 

I know I really don't think she'll announce something like that on that kinda show either, but everything just seems so right... she'll do the French interview before the English show, but still on the same day...and it have been 3 months since the 6th IVF try then, it just seems as everything is right...coz we know she'll tell the French media first, and Salut, Bonjour will air before......maybe that will be the second surprise on Wendy Williams..................

 

If she's pregnant, and I'm saying if

Posted

Announcing baby news - not so sure about that possibility.... :shrug:

BUT it better NOT be tickets to the new Vegas show!!!! :nono:

 

Otherwise I'd be upset because she/Oprah could've given us tickets during the Oprah taping back in February.

That's all I'm saying :whistling: :angry2:

- Kerry -
Posted

I agree, I don't think she will announce she's pregnant. But I do think she is pregnant in my gut...I mean, there have just been one too many dang phone calls when she was all over the place before Christmas and right after so.....

 

I wonder what the other surprise will be...."Everyone is taking home.... SIMPLY CHIC!" haha

Posted
Maybe she will announce that she is gonna record two new albums, which is very likely in my opinion since they haven't really said anything about that yet (except for a few rumours and stuff in some articles).


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Maybe she will announce that she is gonna record two new albums, which is very likely in my opinion since they haven't really said anything about that yet (except for a few rumours and stuff in some articles).

 

But we already know that! What I expect is that she gives more details about the writers, composers, producers and above all, the style of the album :) Please, I hope she has a minute to talk about her music!! :rolleyes: :P

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

lol i don't think that she is going to announce anything about records and producers :laugh:

from the way they are billing it i think its a pregnancy but i wonder if she will feel comfortable because last time she "lost" the pregnancy they seemed to have made up their mind that they would never make such an announcement again.

Posted
Maybe she will announce that she is gonna record two new albums, which is very likely in my opinion since they haven't really said anything about that yet (except for a few rumours and stuff in some articles).

 

But we already know that! What I expect is that she gives more details about the writers, composers, producers and above all, the style of the album :) Please, I hope she has a minute to talk about her music!! :rolleyes: :P

 

We here on the forum knows it because we are always looking for the smallest piece of information we can find, but I don't think there has been any official announcements or anything. So I guess millions of people are not even aware of it and are wondering what happened to Celine...


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Maybe she will announce that she is gonna record two new albums, which is very likely in my opinion since they haven't really said anything about that yet (except for a few rumours and stuff in some articles).

 

But we already know that! What I expect is that she gives more details about the writers, composers, producers and above all, the style of the album :) Please, I hope she has a minute to talk about her music!! :rolleyes: :P

 

We here on the forum knows it because we are always looking for the smallest piece of information we can find, but I don't think there has been any official announcements or anything. So I guess millions of people are not even aware of it and are wondering what happened to Celine...

Celine was just #1 search on Yahoo. that proves that she is still relevant and people are searching therefore knowing info about her. Just the fans searching can't impact those huge numbers. People know about Celine's tour TCWT as it was the second highest grossing tour by a female. People saw and know that she just finished up Support for Haiti, we are the world :Grammy awards. Everyone knows that Celine is trying to have a another baby . these are all proofs that people are not guessing "what happened to Celine" lol :giggle:

Posted
I think any annoncement that will be made is going to let a lot less exciting than we think, probably something we know.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted (edited)
Maybe she will announce that she is gonna record two new albums, which is very likely in my opinion since they haven't really said anything about that yet (except for a few rumours and stuff in some articles).

 

But we already know that! What I expect is that she gives more details about the writers, composers, producers and above all, the style of the album :) Please, I hope she has a minute to talk about her music!! :rolleyes: :P

 

We here on the forum knows it because we are always looking for the smallest piece of information we can find, but I don't think there has been any official announcements or anything. So I guess millions of people are not even aware of it and are wondering what happened to Celine...

Celine was just #1 search on Yahoo. that proves that she is still relevant and people are searching therefore knowing info about her. Just the fans searching can't impact those huge numbers. People know about Celine's tour TCWT as it was the second highest grossing tour by a female. People saw and know that she just finished up Support for Haiti, we are the world :Grammy awards. Everyone knows that Celine is trying to have a another baby . these are all proofs that people are not guessing "what happened to Celine" lol :giggle:

 

lindsey, lindsey, lindsey... everyone knows Celine is on a break trying to have a baby... yet you don't... how is that? :rolleyes: Do you even know how many times you contradict yourself in your posts?

 

People are definitely wondering when Celine is gonna record a new album, infact they just spoke about it yesterday on the radio and they didn't know.

Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
I think any annoncement that will be made is going to let a lot less exciting than we think, probably something we know.

yea probably. i dont wanna get my hopes up.

also im suspicious about any big announcement being made on wendy williams show, a show that is not very popular. :giggle:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...