celinedream Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:37 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:37 PM thanks for the information...never heard of this Wendy person either Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
celine_rox Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:58 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:58 PM wendy williams is a crazy woman lolthis is going to be an interesting show if she's actually gonna be on haha Quote
raymondedwin Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:58 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:58 PM i love wendy williams ... "how u dooooin???" she is tall, curvy, and wears a new wig every day. im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:21 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:21 PM So we'll know then if she is pregnant or not finallyBut my guess NOW is that she isn't as she would appear on more serious (maybe not the right word) programme... i hope i am wrong Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
VintageCeline Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:36 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:36 PM (edited) Lets hope Celly doesn't cancel at the last minute. Edited May 17, 2010 at 04:37 PM by VintageCeline Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:43 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:43 PM I would rather she cancelled or called... Really! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Edwin Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:47 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:47 PM I can't really believe that she will actual appear on Wendy Williams. Sorry, it seems too weird of a match for me to find believable. I will believe it when I see it Quote
dancer105 Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:58 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:58 PM OMD hilarious!! can't wait to hear celine's "how you doooin" but could you imagine if wendy asked celine about using the wig because you know how obsessed she is with her wigs Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 17, 2010 at 05:02 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 05:02 PM Lets hope Celly doesn't cancel at the last minute. I have a feeling she won't be there, I'll be suprised if she actually is after all the other cancelled or rescheduled call in's/apperances we have had. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Sofie Posted May 17, 2010 at 05:49 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 05:49 PM Lets hope Celly doesn't cancel at the last minute. I have a feeling she won't be there, I'll be suprised if she actually is after all the other cancelled or rescheduled call in's/apperances we have had. Yeah......I know :( I've had that feeling since I read it today... But I really don't know and I can't say that I'm sure at all :whee: Quote
idroveallnight Posted May 17, 2010 at 06:20 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 06:20 PM It would be awesome if Celine was on Wendy, but it might be something similar to what Tyra did when she vistited her in Vegas--I can't see Celine coming to the area specifically for this interview because it's not a show that will give her any exposure. As someone mentioned earlier, though, the Wendy show does not attract the big A-listers like the Oprah show does, but she still has a lot of big headliners on there. I would be really surprised if Celine showed up in person. Quote
dancer105 Posted May 17, 2010 at 08:19 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 08:19 PM (edited) it would be awesome if she showed up in person.. highly unlikely but still check out how wendy talks about celine to katharine mcphee 3:18 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac90QTRJMd0 Edited May 17, 2010 at 08:21 PM by dancer105 Quote
Jacqui Posted May 17, 2010 at 08:53 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 08:53 PM Well...why is she scheduling things if she's just going to cancel? That makes no sense, whatsoever. She's usually more reliable than that. I wouldn't be completely surprised if she did either, but lets hope she doesn't. Quote
Claudette Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:10 PM (edited) I'm sure Celine didn't intend to cancel last week's interviews. It was not her fault that she was not feeling well. I would much rather her cancel something when she is not feeling well than doing the interview/show and in the end she gets sicker or something like that... Edited May 17, 2010 at 09:11 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
lindsey22 Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:13 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:13 PM thanks for the information...never heard of this Wendy person either shes a african american TV and radio woman.SOme say shes a transexual, its really hard to tell from the way she acts and speaks and dresses!! shes also very tall and big-boned everything about her is fake.her wig, her boobs, her make up etc LOLhttp://zhiphopcleveland.com/files/2009/11/wendy-williams-silly-face1.jpghttp://blog.newsok.com/gossip/files/2008/07/wendy.jpg Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:23 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:23 PM Well...why is she scheduling things if she's just going to cancel? That makes no sense, whatsoever. She's usually more reliable than that. I wouldn't be completely surprised if she did either, but lets hope she doesn't.Guess we will find out on the 26th, I'll be in class probably when this airs but I'll have my laptop and I can check in and see if she was actually there or not. I'm sure Celine didn't intend to cancel last week's interviews. It was not her fault that she was not feeling well. I would much rather her cancel something when she is not feeling well than doing the interview/show and in the end she gets sicker or something like that...I'm not saying it was her fault and I'm not saying I'd want her to appear when she's sick. I just said I have a feeling she won't be there, its just a feeling I could be wrong. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
VintageCeline Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:43 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 09:43 PM Ha yeah! I'd LOVE for them to talk about hair....seriously, I think I'd be in heaven!!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Claudette Posted May 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM Posted May 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM Well...why is she scheduling things if she's just going to cancel? That makes no sense, whatsoever. She's usually more reliable than that. I wouldn't be completely surprised if she did either, but lets hope she doesn't.Guess we will find out on the 26th, I'll be in class probably when this airs but I'll have my laptop and I can check in and see if she was actually there or not. I'm sure Celine didn't intend to cancel last week's interviews. It was not her fault that she was not feeling well. I would much rather her cancel something when she is not feeling well than doing the interview/show and in the end she gets sicker or something like that...I'm not saying it was her fault and I'm not saying I'd want her to appear when she's sick. I just said I have a feeling she won't be there, its just a feeling I could be wrong. My post was actually a response to Jacqui's post. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
riobeard11 Posted May 18, 2010 at 12:17 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 12:17 AM I can't really believe that she will actual appear on Wendy Williams. Sorry, it seems too weird of a match for me to find believable. I will believe it when I see it I thought the same. I don't even know what would happen with Celine's craziness playing off of Wendy's. She is the first name on the TV Guide listing, though! And the Backstreet Boys are performing at the end, maybe she will sing with them Quote
ladylindsey Posted May 18, 2010 at 12:21 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 12:21 AM well she does say "I want it that way" during the whole dr's office scene where she's gonna flip soon, she tells ya. Quote
VintageCeline Posted May 18, 2010 at 12:31 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 12:31 AM Roll on the 26th is all I say. H'aint counting on this happening though, weird talkshow choice. I youtubed Wendy Williams...really Rene, really?! I SO hope that it is in person... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Belle Céline Posted May 18, 2010 at 12:50 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 12:50 AM (edited) Well...why is she scheduling things if she's just going to cancel? That makes no sense, whatsoever. She's usually more reliable than that. I wouldn't be completely surprised if she did either, but lets hope she doesn't.Guess we will find out on the 26th, I'll be in class probably when this airs but I'll have my laptop and I can check in and see if she was actually there or not. I'm sure Celine didn't intend to cancel last week's interviews. It was not her fault that she was not feeling well. I would much rather her cancel something when she is not feeling well than doing the interview/show and in the end she gets sicker or something like that...I'm not saying it was her fault and I'm not saying I'd want her to appear when she's sick. I just said I have a feeling she won't be there, its just a feeling I could be wrong. My post was actually a response to Jacqui's post. Oops Edited May 18, 2010 at 12:50 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
davidjag79 Posted May 18, 2010 at 01:01 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 01:01 AM I just set my DVR for The Wendy Williams Show on the 26th!! It would be hilarious and classic if Celine asked Wendy Williams "How you Doin'?" Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
davidjag79 Posted May 18, 2010 at 01:06 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 01:06 AM thanks for the information...never heard of this Wendy person either shes a african american TV and radio woman.SOme say shes a transexual, its really hard to tell from the way she acts and speaks and dresses!! shes also very tall and big-boned everything about her is fake.her wig, her boobs, her make up etc LOLhttp://zhiphopcleveland.com/files/2009/11/wendy-williams-silly-face1.jpghttp://blog.newsok.com/gossip/files/2008/07/wendy.jpgThat is very negative, mean, and close minded to say... Shame on you, alot of people say negative things about people is it right to repeat them? What do you look like? Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
lindsey22 Posted May 18, 2010 at 01:41 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 01:41 AM no one can say anything about anyone anymore? i honestly thought she was rue paul Quote
Celinenvegas Posted May 18, 2010 at 01:42 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 01:42 AM Wendy is way toned down for tv compared to her radio days, so she won't be questioning Celine like she did others on the radio. They will DEF talk hair - Wendy asks just about every guest esp if she knows they use wigs or extensions. I think it'll be a fun interview but I still think it'll be a call in and not in studio. What shows was Celine to be on that she canceled recently?? I was on vacation and stayed disconnected from the world so I could relax on my cruise. Quote ~J O E Y~
Lawna Posted May 18, 2010 at 06:08 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 06:08 AM I've watched the show a few times...I think she is pretty funny. She does have some controversies with many singers though....but I think Celine would be awesome on this show, because Celine is just awesome anyway! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Nmj Posted May 18, 2010 at 06:10 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 06:10 AM I hope she goes to Wendys studio, Wendy always asks great ?'s Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 18, 2010 at 06:50 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 06:50 AM Wendy reminds me of Niecy Nash from dancing with the stars. I like her, i think she has a fun personality. Celine & Wendy would be good together in a interview. I don't think it would be that strange if Celine went on her show. If Katherine Mcfee can do it so can Celine. Who know's maybe Celine just like's Wendy's show and wants to give her more publicity. I doubt she will announce a pregnancy on her show though. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.