Jacqui Posted May 18, 2010 at 11:57 AM Posted May 18, 2010 at 11:57 AM Oh I know, I'm not saying it's her fault either, that she had to cancel those things. I was responding to the people who seemed so sure she's going to cancel this one, saying why would she schedule it if she was definitely not going to be there.... i.e, she is probably planning on attending, NOT canceling. If that made any sense. Sorry. Quote
budtkaboy2000 Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:30 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:30 PM Celine will call into the Wendy Williams show on Wednesday. OMG!!! I can't wait to hear her say HOW YOU DOIN'! Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:42 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:42 PM (edited) I just saw this pop up on my TiVo and wondered the same thing, "Who is Wendy Williams?" Glad I'm not the only one who's confused. Is her show live? I find it hard to believe she would announce a pregnancy on her show though... she would give the exclusive to a network or newspaper in Quebec, I would assume. Edited May 21, 2010 at 02:42 PM by ashleylovesceline Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:44 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:44 PM Ah-ha! So she is calling in. I found it hard to believe she would be there live. Quote
budtkaboy2000 Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:52 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:52 PM I can't wait!! I've watched every Wendy show since the beginning and I was in her audience last month. She is definitely not low brow and her show is not like Tyra and Maury and shows like Jenny Jones and Ricki Lake were. Her show is new, so that's why she hasen't been getting Oprah-type guests, but she is getting better guests now. If you watch Ellen, Rachael Ray, or the Today Show, you'll see a lot of the same guests. She is not pretentious, and she hangs out in the audience during commercials (the show is live). This is going to be awesome! Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:18 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:18 PM I figured it would be just another call in Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
davidjag79 Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:40 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:40 PM Celine's "How you Doin'" will be epically classic!! Thanks for the reminder Got my DVR set Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Claudette Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:44 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:44 PM I figured it would be just another call in Me too. By the way, why do we need a new topic for this? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Nmj Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:11 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:11 PM Why would she call in, why not bust out RC's Skype??? Quote
budtkaboy2000 Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:24 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:24 PM In case there's any doubt, I just got this email: How You Doin'? It's a BIG week with even BIGGER stars coming up on the Wendy Show! I wanted to send you a quick email telling you about all the shows we have lined up just for you. The amazingly talented Celine Dion calls in to tell us about her new DVD "Celine: Through the Eyes of the World" on Tuesday and the Backstreet Boys perform. Wednesday, Omarosa is back! Her first visit made headlines and became a YouTube sensation. Now she's back. She's looking for love on her new TV One reality show called "Omarosa: The Ultimate Merger" and tells us all about it. Then on Friday, rapper T.I. was recently released from prison and stops by to tell us how he's turning his life around and talks about his hot new album, "King Uncaged." Go to wendyshow.com for more on next week's guests and to watch must see moments from the show. As always, I love you for watching. Now FAN OUT! Xoxo,Wendy Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:25 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:25 PM (edited) x Edited May 21, 2010 at 05:27 PM by kimankev Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:27 PM Why would she call in, why not bust out RC's Skype??? Maybe because we may see a little bump what i dont understand is why she would be on there? Maybe to promote the new DVDs, but i would have thought she would have done that this week, maybe that big announcment we are all waitign for but im sure she would announce it somewhere else. kev Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:30 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:30 PM A music power hour! The beautiful, talented and Grammy Award-winning Celine Dion talks with Wendy! Celine tells Wendy about motherhood, marriage and her new DVD, “Celine: Through the Eyes of the World.” http://www.wendyshow.com/2010/05/21/celine-dion/ Quote
BLM Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:32 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 05:32 PM Bit confused, went to Wendy Williams Show website and it's showing Tuesday May 25th as the date http://www.wendyshow.com/2010/05/21/celine-dion/ Did I miss something? Quote
mirage Posted May 21, 2010 at 06:04 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 06:04 PM since when does she calls in all the time?god i need to see something of her Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 21, 2010 at 06:05 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 06:05 PM I wish it as a live apperance! I didn't want it to be call in Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
budtkaboy2000 Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:28 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:28 PM Just thought of something. Celine takes Rene Charles to school in the mornings, right? I'd guess that to be about 8. Since the Wendy show airs live starting at 10, she woudn't be able to make that. Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:32 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:32 PM RC's school is just seven minutes from the house. I hope she actually does call in and it's not rescheduled or something. A call in is better than nothing at all I suppose. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:37 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 07:37 PM Why would she call in, why not bust out RC's Skype??? Maybe because we may see a little bump what i dont understand is why she would be on there? Maybe to promote the new DVDs, but i would have thought she would have done that this week, maybe that big announcment we are all waitign for but im sure she would announce it somewhere else. kev She can sit at a table, then you won't see her belly. If she is pregnant she is about three months pregnant now, so she would probably only start to show now. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
dancer105 Posted May 21, 2010 at 08:08 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 08:08 PM (edited) well you know the girl loves to talk so it should be a good phone call.. but maybe she'll get excited and just blurt it out accidentally.. I mean you know IF there is any news to blurt out... I too wish it was an appearance but a call is better than nothing! Edited May 21, 2010 at 08:12 PM by dancer105 Quote
Sofie Posted May 21, 2010 at 08:41 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 08:41 PM Okay, so Tuesday 25th is THE day! If she don't cancel, but I don't think she will Quote
Lawna Posted May 21, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 11:13 PM Call in is cool...but a Skype in would be better! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Jacqui Posted May 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM Am I the only one NOT surprised that she's just calling in? She's on a break, the whole point of that is to focus on other things and be out of the public eye for a while. She probably doesn't want to travel, or have to get dressed up and camera ready. I agree, I doubt she'd announce a pregnancy on this..she'd probably do that to a news source in Montreal, or something highly reputable like Oprah, or People magazine. And the fact that she didn't call that show in Quebec and announce it this week has me pretty much convinced that she's NOT pregnant... Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 21, 2010 at 11:43 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 11:43 PM Yea she might just barely be showing at three months, in For Keeps she was four months in that one picture with Rene and she was barely showing then. You could just tell at that point she was definetly pregnant. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Nmj Posted May 22, 2010 at 12:19 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 12:19 AM Am I the only one NOT surprised that she's just calling in? She's on a break, the whole point of that is to focus on other things and be out of the public eye for a while. She probably doesn't want to travel, or have to get dressed up and camera ready. I agree, I doubt she'd announce a pregnancy on this..she'd probably do that to a news source in Montreal, or something highly reputable like Oprah, or People magazine. And the fact that she didn't call that show in Quebec and announce it this week has me pretty much convinced that she's NOT pregnant... She is calling in on Salut Bonjur soon!! Quote
~Christian~ Posted May 22, 2010 at 01:07 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 01:07 AM Yea she might just barely be showing at three months, in For Keeps she was four months in that one picture with Rene and she was barely showing then. You could just tell at that point she was definetly pregnant. Which picture are you talking about Belle Céline? Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 22, 2010 at 01:32 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 01:32 AM Yea she might just barely be showing at three months, in For Keeps she was four months in that one picture with Rene and she was barely showing then. You could just tell at that point she was definetly pregnant. Which picture are you talking about Belle Céline? This one It doesn't say how far along she was but judging from her little belly she was probably just three/four months. http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7443/110in.th.jpg Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
CelineDionFan710 Posted May 22, 2010 at 03:24 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 03:24 AM i hope that she does call in and not re schedule. Im so pumped for her to call in. She is going to talk about marriage and motherhood and her career. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Belle Céline Posted May 22, 2010 at 03:33 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 03:33 AM (edited) ^^That's what she always talks about though what else is left for us to know about her marriage or RC or her being a mom to RC? lol I don't mean that in a rude way but typically that's what her interviews consist of. What's left that we don't know or haven't heard? Edited May 22, 2010 at 03:34 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.