PatrickDion22 Posted May 23, 2010 at 03:32 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 03:32 PM I think she's actually a drag queen Good, I thought I was the only one who thought that. Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
lindsey22 Posted May 23, 2010 at 03:35 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 03:35 PM I think she's actually a drag queen Good, I thought I was the only one who thought that. haha i thought it too Quote
Celinenvegas Posted May 23, 2010 at 04:24 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 04:24 PM I think it'll be a good interview but it won't be a long one. She will be promoting the dvds and having some fun with Wendy. Let's see how many times Celine says "girlfriend" during the interview. LOL What other phone interview is she doing this week? Quote ~J O E Y~
Sofie Posted May 23, 2010 at 04:51 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 04:51 PM I think it'll be a good interview but it won't be a long one. She will be promoting the dvds and having some fun with Wendy. Let's see how many times Celine says "girlfriend" during the interview. LOL What other phone interview is she doing this week? She's calling in to Salut, Bonjour also on the 25th, but earlier that day Quote
angelil78 Posted May 23, 2010 at 04:53 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 04:53 PM I think it'll be a good interview but it won't be a long one. She will be promoting the dvds and having some fun with Wendy. Let's see how many times Celine says "girlfriend" during the interview. LOL What other phone interview is she doing this week? She's calling in to Salut, Bonjour also on the 25th, but earlier that day I'm going home for lunch that day (it's at 12:40 pm in Iceland) so that I can listen to the interview on Salut, Bonjour(and see if I can understand anything) without anyone interrupting me! Quote
celine_rox Posted May 23, 2010 at 04:56 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 04:56 PM Man... she's calling in for this interview too... I wonder if she really is preggers Quote
VintageCeline Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:02 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:02 PM I think we all knew she'd call in, but whhhhyyyy . Ah well! At least we'll get to hear from her Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
angelil78 Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:05 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:05 PM I am totally ok with her calling in. Doesn't bother me at all Quote
Claudette Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:09 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:09 PM Isn't this show taped in New York? Maybe she doesn't want to travel... and like some people mentioned, she is technically on break... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Sofie Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:16 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:16 PM It really doesn't bother me either... just looking forward to hear her voice again Quote
Javito Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:21 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:21 PM Maybe she will announce that she is gonna record two new albums, which is very likely in my opinion since they haven't really said anything about that yet (except for a few rumours and stuff in some articles). But we already know that! What I expect is that she gives more details about the writers, composers, producers and above all, the style of the album Please, I hope she has a minute to talk about her music!! We here on the forum knows it because we are always looking for the smallest piece of information we can find, but I don't think there has been any official announcements or anything. So I guess millions of people are not even aware of it and are wondering what happened to Celine... Oh ok that makes sense . But what I wanted to say is that I hope she gives more details than merely announcing "hey I'm gonna release an english and a french album soon bye bye. RC is still the best for me. I also love my mom and René" You know what I mean eh? Details! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
anewdayhascome Posted May 23, 2010 at 07:34 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 07:34 PM as I wrote in Salut Bonjour topic it may be about the new albums - they stated on cd.com that there will be announcement later that year... and such programmes aren't that sensible to announce pregnancy in my opinion. but i hope i'm wrong Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ladylindsey Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:38 PM (edited) I just don't even understand this Wendy Williams business- I had never heard of her until this.... It just seems to ......random.... like....I'm the biggest selling female recording artist in history I'm gonna call in to this D list talk show host?? I don't get it. She goes to Oprah and then to someone you've hardly heard of unless you follow her or are local/whatever. Weird decision to me unless there is some kind of surprise in it for Wendy herself. It's just a very strange public relations jump from Oprah to Wendy whatsherface how you doin lady. Like...if Céline is going to take the time to call in on her break to promote something, why call in to a show that isn't close to being as well known as some of the others which she is quite capable of getting booked on.... I'm kinda confused. Edited May 23, 2010 at 08:40 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Claudette Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:51 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:51 PM (edited) Don't worry, me too. I've never even heard of this Wendy. I mean what about shows like ''The View'' and what not? They even promoted the DVDs on ''The View'', so why didn't she call then? But what is bothering me more at this stage is that everybody is assuming that she will make a pregnancy announcement on these shows on Tuesday. That is basically what everybody is discussing in all the sections. What if Celine is not even pregnant? I don't want to sound negative, but I think there is going to be lots of dissapointed people if she is not. I also feel kind of bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it... Edited May 23, 2010 at 08:52 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
lindsey22 Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:10 PM Don't worry, me too. I've never even heard of this Wendy. I mean what about shows like ''The View'' and what not? They even promoted the DVDs on ''The View'', so why didn't she call then? But what is bothering me more at this stage is that everybody is assuming that she will make a pregnancy announcement on these shows on Tuesday. That is basically what everybody is discussing in all the sections. What if Celine is not even pregnant? I don't want to sound negative, but I think there is going to be lots of dissapointed people if she is not. I also feel kind of bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it...how can you "feel bad" for Celine if shes not pregnant , it's not as if she is seeing and reading what people are saying yea the people here might be disappointed but Celine has her own agenda and only she knows what the announcement is gonna be. Quote
Claudette Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:16 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:16 PM (edited) Don't worry, me too. I've never even heard of this Wendy. I mean what about shows like ''The View'' and what not? They even promoted the DVDs on ''The View'', so why didn't she call then? But what is bothering me more at this stage is that everybody is assuming that she will make a pregnancy announcement on these shows on Tuesday. That is basically what everybody is discussing in all the sections. What if Celine is not even pregnant? I don't want to sound negative, but I think there is going to be lots of dissapointed people if she is not. I also feel kind of bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it...how can you "feel bad" for Celine if shes not pregnant , it's not as if she is seeing and reading what people are saying yea the people here might be disappointed but Celine has her own agenda and only she knows what the announcement is gonna be. Oh dear God please just give me strength... lindsey22, when are you gonna realize that I am not interested in talking to you? Why do you have to chip in everywhere and point out to people that their comments are stupid? Edited May 23, 2010 at 09:23 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
angelil78 Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:16 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:16 PM Uhm because she knows her fans are hoping she will get pregnant, her friends and family are holding their breath She doesn't need to read it, she has been told by her fans how they wish she will become pregnant Quote
lindsey22 Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:23 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:23 PM Uhm because she knows her fans are hoping she will get pregnant, her friends and family are holding their breath She doesn't need to read it, she has been told by her fans how they wish she will become pregnantshe said that she would feel bad for Celine and precursored it with this statement:"That is basically what everybody is discussing in all the sections." that is the scenario i'm referring to. Celine doesnt read this forum although i wish her team would to have gotten ideas for the TTEOTW dvd Quote
Claudette Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:31 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:31 PM (edited) No, lindsey, I did not say that Celine reads the forum. Read my last sentence again. I said: ''I aslo feel bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it.'' I was talking in general, meaning: tabloids, radio stations, fans, family, etc. So Ester is 100% right. Edited May 23, 2010 at 09:34 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Jacqui Posted May 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM Ok. I just want her to tell us. One way or the other, pregnant or not...just...please...tell....us. So we can either be happy, or stop hoping. Please. Noowwwwwwww Celine. Ok thanks :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: bye. Quote
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:13 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:13 PM I think it'll be a good interview but it won't be a long one. She will be promoting the dvds and having some fun with Wendy. Let's see how many times Celine says "girlfriend" during the interview. LOL What other phone interview is she doing this week? We could make it a drinking game! ahahaha Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:17 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:17 PM That is hilarious! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
dancer105 Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:18 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:18 PM Ok. I just want her to tell us. One way or the other, pregnant or not...just...please...tell....us. So we can either be happy, or stop hoping. Please. Noowwwwwwww Celine. Ok thanks :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: bye. OMD SAME... just an answer lol then we could all just chill out!! she loves making us crazy!!! I think it'll be a good interview but it won't be a long one. She will be promoting the dvds and having some fun with Wendy. Let's see how many times Celine says "girlfriend" during the interview. LOL What other phone interview is she doing this week? We could make it a drinking game! ahahaha ^^^ :sofunny: :sofunny: ..... that is if i was old enough to drink .. but still Quote
lindsey22 Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:18 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:18 PM (edited) No, lindsey, I did not say that Celine reads the forum. Read my last sentence again. I said: ''I aslo feel bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it.'' I was talking in general, meaning: tabloids, radio stations, fans, family, etc. So Ester is 100% right.hi claudette. i didnt say that you say that celine reads the forum . you should write what you mean because we cant read your mind loli hope celine is pregnant. Edited May 23, 2010 at 11:19 PM by lindsey22 Quote
I Love You Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:39 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:39 PM No, lindsey, I did not say that Celine reads the forum. Read my last sentence again. I said: ''I aslo feel bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it.'' I was talking in general, meaning: tabloids, radio stations, fans, family, etc. So Ester is 100% right.hi claudette. i didnt say that you say that celine reads the forum . you should write what you mean because we cant read your mind loli hope celine is pregnant. Seriously why don't you read the whole comment, before you type it. God. Quote
VintageCeline Posted May 24, 2010 at 12:29 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 12:29 AM Don't worry, me too. I've never even heard of this Wendy. I mean what about shows like ''The View'' and what not? They even promoted the DVDs on ''The View'', so why didn't she call then? But what is bothering me more at this stage is that everybody is assuming that she will make a pregnancy announcement on these shows on Tuesday. That is basically what everybody is discussing in all the sections. What if Celine is not even pregnant? I don't want to sound negative, but I think there is going to be lots of dissapointed people if she is not. I also feel kind of bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it...how can you "feel bad" for Celine if shes not pregnant , it's not as if she is seeing and reading what people are saying yea the people here might be disappointed but Celine has her own agenda and only she knows what the announcement is gonna be. Oh dear God please just give me strength... lindsey22, when are you gonna realize that I am not interested in talking to you? Why do you have to chip in everywhere and point out to people that their comments are stupid? That made me laugh Haha Celine is SO going to over use the word 'gurlfran!' Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Belle Céline Posted May 24, 2010 at 01:17 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 01:17 AM Don't worry, me too. I've never even heard of this Wendy. I mean what about shows like ''The View'' and what not? They even promoted the DVDs on ''The View'', so why didn't she call then? But what is bothering me more at this stage is that everybody is assuming that she will make a pregnancy announcement on these shows on Tuesday. That is basically what everybody is discussing in all the sections. What if Celine is not even pregnant? I don't want to sound negative, but I think there is going to be lots of dissapointed people if she is not. I also feel kind of bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it...I agree, I know she probably ISN'T going to announce she's pregnant and I'm not assuming she's pregnant and I don't know if she is or isn't and I don't want to just assume she is. I'm just trying to be realistic about this and I have to remember she has done the IVF 6 times now, what are the chances it will work the more time's she does it? I agree with your last part about feeling bad for her because everyone else thinks she's pregnant and she may very well not be and it's going to be very dissapointing for everyone else. We know Celine wants to have a baby but we also know she isn't pinning all of her hopes on it, she has said if it happens it happens and if it doesn't then it doesn't and she already has a wonderful child. I think her fans want her to be pregnant more than she does. Now don't get me wrong or take what I saying in the wrong way. I wish Celine only the best and I hope that she does become a mother again because that's what she truly wants. If she's not pregnant then yes I will a little sad because I know that's what she wants to be. When they first announced she wasn't pregnant and had miscarried I was terribly distraught because I knew how much Celine was hurting but then she showed us how strong she was and she wasn't letting it get her down and that's the attitude I'm trying to have about this now. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Belle Céline Posted May 24, 2010 at 01:19 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 01:19 AM I just don't even understand this Wendy Williams business- I had never heard of her until this.... It just seems to ......random.... like....I'm the biggest selling female recording artist in history I'm gonna call in to this D list talk show host?? I don't get it. She goes to Oprah and then to someone you've hardly heard of unless you follow her or are local/whatever. Weird decision to me unless there is some kind of surprise in it for Wendy herself. It's just a very strange public relations jump from Oprah to Wendy whatsherface how you doin lady. Like...if Céline is going to take the time to call in on her break to promote something, why call in to a show that isn't close to being as well known as some of the others which she is quite capable of getting booked on.... I'm kinda confused. That's why I was so skeptical about this whole thing in the first place, I've seen Wendy's show and its just NOT something I could ever see Celine on let alone see her calling into. I find it a bit odd as well. Maybe Rene couldn't find anyone else that would have Celine on? Not likely but maybe scheduling conflicts with other shows and this was what they had to settle on? I doubt it but who knows... Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
lindsey22 Posted May 24, 2010 at 01:21 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 01:21 AM (edited) No, lindsey, I did not say that Celine reads the forum. Read my last sentence again. I said: ''I aslo feel bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it.'' I was talking in general, meaning: tabloids, radio stations, fans, family, etc. So Ester is 100% right.hi claudette. i didnt say that you say that celine reads the forum . you should write what you mean because we cant read your mind loli hope celine is pregnant. Seriously why don't you read the whole comment, before you type it. God. huh. i did read the whole comment, and i commented on the context in what she had written. did you read my whole comment lol Don't worry, me too. I've never even heard of this Wendy. I mean what about shows like ''The View'' and what not? They even promoted the DVDs on ''The View'', so why didn't she call then? But what is bothering me more at this stage is that everybody is assuming that she will make a pregnancy announcement on these shows on Tuesday. That is basically what everybody is discussing in all the sections. What if Celine is not even pregnant? I don't want to sound negative, but I think there is going to be lots of dissapointed people if she is not. I also feel kind of bad for Celine if she is not and everybody is going on about it...how can you "feel bad" for Celine if shes not pregnant , it's not as if she is seeing and reading what people are saying yea the people here might be disappointed but Celine has her own agenda and only she knows what the announcement is gonna be. Oh dear God please just give me strength... lindsey22, when are you gonna realize that I am not interested in talking to you? Why do you have to chip in everywhere and point out to people that their comments are stupid? That made me laugh Haha Celine is SO going to over use the word 'gurlfran!' i know right lmao at the girl fran thing claudette what on earth are you talking about. anybody can reply to a comment here on the forum, you reply to my comments all the time no? also i did not call anybody comment "stupid" i dont know why ur trying to make something up. the mods can check any edits and they will see i did not so please dont make things up thanks as for the celine calling her girl fran , im sooo gonna laugh out loud haha Edited May 24, 2010 at 01:25 AM by lindsey22 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 24, 2010 at 01:38 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 01:38 AM I'm thinking that Céline is doing someone a favor by calling the Wendy William show. From what I've heard, it's like calling the Jerry Springer show Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.