Lou555 Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:01 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:01 PM 1.) Celine's IS pregnant and does not want to "offical announce it". It's evident in the Wendy William's Show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adgNfaNieFsYep.She wants to wait 3 months to make sure everything is alright to announce itOMG Ditto! Quote
Jessyka Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:02 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:02 PM So that explains why she's been MIA lately. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Kielsholm Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:04 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:04 PM I think you are being too much worried about Céline being pregnant/not pregnant, and many of you are building castles in the sand for an announcement that may come or may not Of course I would love that Céline is pregnant and she achieves her dream again, but come on, there's too many woman out there who don't even have the chance to have a baby because of their daily life, not enough economic means, and also women who are trying without success the same process as Céline, but year after year after year without success. Céline has already been blessed once, she's so much fortunate, as she recognizes it Am I the only one here that doesn't worry that much if Céline is/isn't pregnant? I think some of you are excessively going nuts here... hopefully she's pregnant already and announces the big news, but what if not? The world won't end. She'll be fine!! I agree this is the point I tried to make when I posted about this before. Like I said I think her fans want her to be pregnant more than she does and they will be twice as devestated it seems as she will if she doesn't announce a pregnancy or doesn't get pregnant. We know Celine will be okay, she's a strong woman. I agree there's a little too much premature hype on here about the possibility of Celine being pregnant. I'd much rather wait and see without anticipation. I also believe she will be ok and the world won't end if a second baby never comes for her- but I'm sure it IS very hard on her emotionally, not to mention physically. I think she has been quite open about this- most celebrities probably wouldn't even let their fans know how many times they'd attempted IVF! I feel that the reason she doesn't talk about the miscarriage and this stuff much is partly because she's on a break, but maybe also because she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her. She's never been the type to ask for pity, you know? On another note, I don't want this to sound wrong because I know we all love Celine here, but I think maybe you guys see it from a bit of a different perspective to how a lot of us girls do?? A lot of girls dream about how many babies they're going to have, what they're going to name them, and how they're going to take care of them, since they're like 3 years old... especially girls who are as family oriented as Celine. Maybe some guys dream about that too, I don't know, but they can never dream about the concept of carrying a child inside them, or know how much that means to a woman. (Well, they could, but it might be a bit weird! ) There are also a lot of things women go through emotionally, and physically that men will never understand. I haven't been through IVF or pregnancy yet, but I know I'd be devastated if I was not able to get pregnant or have a child. I know what it's like to have maternal instincts that are stronger than anything else in life. That's why I want this to work out for Celine so much.This is only an observation, for the sake of offering perspective. No offense intended at all. And if any of this sounds crazy, forgive me and put it down to the fact that my uterus is hurting me a lot right now! Again I have to agree, Celine has already went through the most difficult part when she miscarried and she is doing fine she has said so and she has said if she gets pregnant then its meant to be and if she doesn't then she doesn't and she already has her son and she's fine with that. Agreeee! Quote
Koolan Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:04 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:04 PM Hope everything goes well. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
pepillo90 Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:07 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:07 PM Looks like she's pregnant, but I have to wait! The last in-vitro was in Febrary, right? What I've noticed is that her speaking-voice has changed (finally) again. It's not that nasal! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:16 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:16 PM Dahhhhh She doesn't want the fans to read and "be living like that." awwww Bless her buttons I adore this woman! :heart: :heart: I am so so so hopeful right now- big time good wishes need to get sent out by all of us! This is amazing! Quote
ThisTime Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:17 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:17 PM I've been doing so well all this time and not getting excited about her possibly being pregnant, but now I am OFF THE WALLS EXCITED Hopefully she is and hopefully it goes well! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
angelil78 Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:21 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:21 PM If she's will be 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow. She underwent the IVF on March 10, maybe she is just waiting for that day to arrive Quote
I Love You Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:33 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:33 PM I am jumping of the walls as well, its been months since March 10th. I wanna now. :baby: :baby: Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:36 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:36 PM Very exciting news! Hope everything goes well Quote
Brody-Celine Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:38 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:38 PM I don't know what to say Haha! Ive been Waiting and wishing for this For Months! I always want the best for celine , she gives us so much , and her voice she seemed so happy. I can just imagine her sitting talking on the phone and rubbing her little tummy at the same time i Cant Believe it , I think pretty much all of us figured out that its been 3 month since she had the Treatment and we all pretty much figured out that she may want to wait until she gets past the " danger " stage! .. I've been keeping very calm these past months just waiting , and if she is pregnant , I will just go Loopy ha-ha, But I'm trying not to get over excited as I don't want to cry like I done last time if it all doesn't work out , I'm such a sop Quote
budtkaboy2000 Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:47 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:47 PM You can watch a short clip of the interview here: http://www.wendyshow.com/2010/05/25/celine-dion-miscarriage/ Quote
Nmj Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:47 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:47 PM I Think She is...( I always thought she was because of weird phone calls the last few months) but i hope for all the best.-Nmj Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:54 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:54 PM Do we know anything about how this would affect Vegas at all? Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:56 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 05:56 PM im so excited now, a little celine is growing inside her belly! can't wait to see pics like this one day http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2117/preg15.jpg Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:01 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:01 PM Let's not get too overly excited- just stay hopeful! I love my mom's response, "Well I guess she is really putting away those BBQ Lays right about now." I said, "Mom, she would be doing that no matter what." Quote
Claudette Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:04 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:04 PM Aaaaw Celine! Let's hope and pray that things go well this time. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:10 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:10 PM Is anyone else disappointed that she's going to announce this on Wendy Williams?lol (if that is what she's announcing) such big news from Celine deserves to be on oprah not some random show that no one really watches. Anyway I don't want to get my hopes up because I'm thinking if that were her announcement the people in the audience would have already leaked the story. Unless it's a live show. It would be amazing news though! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
I Love You Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:11 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:11 PM AWWW Celine, thoughts and good wishes go to you, Rene, and Rene Charles. Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:12 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:12 PM Let's not get too overly excited- just stay hopeful! I love my mom's response, "Well I guess she is really putting away those BBQ Lays right about now." I said, "Mom, she would be doing that no matter what." The chips are part of life! Pregnant life just means she can eat more chips than usual to feed two! Haha Quote
stevo Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:17 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:17 PM (edited) It's pretty obvious from that video that she's pregnant but wants to wait- it must be nerve-wracking. 6 months from now, the baby would be born (if she's nearly 3 months already) so it would be a Christmas baby...then Vegas in March- hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... P.s what did she say about Sex and the City? Edited May 25, 2010 at 06:18 PM by stevo Quote
Claudette Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:22 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:22 PM Wonder how long it is going to take for the rumours to start? I give it a couple of hours... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
I Love You Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:24 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:24 PM If Celine is gonna wait three months, to announce it. It will be August. :msn-wink: Quote
autumnskies00 Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:37 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:37 PM If she didn't announce it this morning on salut bonjour she won't announce it on a u.s show first sorry to be debbie downer cause I was hoping it was that she's pregnant too. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
ladylindsey Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:42 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:42 PM (edited) 3 months from conception- she would have conceived in march so the 3 months is about to pass pretty soon. I think if she announces, it will be longer than 3 months though. Things can still happen after the 3 month mark. She may still be on bedrest in FL. And she may be so for awhile to make sure everything is fine- as long as she isn't seen out and about, she can wait as long as she wants to announce something, but she will have to announce it if she is seen out with a big ole bump- Here's hoping she stays in bed and makes a beautiful baby!!! Fingers crossed...dahhh...so stressful! (for her) I think she realy is sitting on her eggs! Edited May 25, 2010 at 06:44 PM by ladylindsey Quote
autumnskies00 Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:46 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:46 PM Oh I didn't realize there was already a video haha Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
violet Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:50 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 06:50 PM Sounds like she is but do you think the Vegas show will be put back? Quote
mirage Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:21 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:21 PM And any news about her career? Vegas? New cd's? haha Something i dont understand from that video, and all the talking here: Is she going to wait after the 'crucial' 3 months are over to announce it?Or is she already 3 months pregnant, and just wait a little longer just to be sure? Some of you guys think/know when she did her last invitro so could somebody explain a little? ;-) And it all makes sense, her 5th try didnt work, and when she had her 6th she was in New York for what a whole month? And I think they have to keep up with her Vegas shedule, so no more attempts in the coming weeks/months i think Quote
Lou555 Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:32 PM Posted May 25, 2010 at 07:32 PM (edited) Wonder how long it is going to take for the rumours to start? I give it a couple of hours... Close call Claudette! in fact it came exactly one minute after your post. Céline enceinte ?Mardi 25 mai 2010 14:23 Céline Dion espère que cette fois, c'est la bonne... En tournée de promotion pour son DVD de sa tournée mondiale, la chanteuse a dit être en attente de bonnes nouvelle, si elle est enceinte ou non. Céline Dion tente depuis plusieurs mois de donner un frère ou une soeur à René-Charles par l'entremise d'une clinique de fertilité.Source : Info Astral MediaFrom Rock Détente radio station : http://www.rockdetente.com/montreal/actual...eline-enceinte/ Translation :Celine pregnant?Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:23 p.m. Celine Dion hopes that this time it's the one ... In promotional tour for her DVD of her world tour, the singer said she was waiting for good news, if she is pregnant or not. Celine Dion has been trying for several months to give a brother or sister to Rene-Charles through a fertility clinic. Edited May 25, 2010 at 07:50 PM by Lou555 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.