chocolatechip15 Posted November 12, 2014 at 02:32 AM Posted November 12, 2014 at 02:32 AM I was going to like your post, but then your last sentence about adding "I met an Angel" turned me off completely loll So glad that song never made the cut in the album, it doesnt fit, and to me its probably the only Celine's song that annoyes me (maybe "one heart" too). Gasp! I didn't know it was possible to not like I Met An Angel on Christmas Day. It's such an upbeat, catchy song, and Celine looks so happy in the video ..it makes me want to dance every time I hear it! 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 12, 2014 at 10:16 AM Posted November 12, 2014 at 10:16 AM Gasp! I didn't know it was possible to not like I Met An Angel on Christmas Day. It's such an upbeat, catchy song, and Celine looks so happy in the video ..it makes me want to dance every time I hear it! Is a great song for Christmas!!! Love it!! This year I can really really enjoy this album as for the last two years celine has an a new album out which deflected from her amazing Xmas album! I still listened to it but lmbtl was played so much!! Kev x 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted November 12, 2014 at 11:04 AM Posted November 12, 2014 at 11:04 AM http://m.billboard.c.../view/id/105931 TAST reenters the Billboard Holiday Chart top 10! 3 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
boyblackuk Posted November 21, 2014 at 03:13 PM Posted November 21, 2014 at 03:13 PM TAST is at Number 100 on the Billboard 200 5 Quote
Davey84 Posted November 21, 2014 at 06:25 PM Posted November 21, 2014 at 06:25 PM Damn that's really awesome for a 16 year old record! 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
anewdayhascome Posted November 21, 2014 at 06:58 PM Posted November 21, 2014 at 06:58 PM I've just bought Ihre Shoensten Weihnatch version. I long for new material and I miss Celine so much, thus I decided to buy it for its nice cover 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
garçon Posted November 21, 2014 at 07:53 PM Posted November 21, 2014 at 07:53 PM TAST is at Number 100 on the Billboard 200 How has it performed the last few years? Quote
Neddo Posted November 25, 2014 at 09:14 PM Posted November 25, 2014 at 09:14 PM How has it performed the last few years? I think it re entered each christmas in without problems 2 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
beelee Posted December 4, 2014 at 10:43 PM Posted December 4, 2014 at 10:43 PM (edited) This week's sales figures from Billboard 200 (Keep in mind the Billboard 200 now factors in song sales and streaming into the chart) Wks On 2W RK LW RK TW RK Artist Title TW Sales % CHG LW Sale Album Sales Song Sales Stream Sales 4 88 123 DION*CELINE THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES 8147 63 5011 7030 8107 461038 Let me try to break it down: Album sales: 7030Song sales: 8107 = 810.7Stream sales: 461038 = 307.358This week's total sales = 8147 (FYI: I took this from UKMix, so it should be accurate.) Edited December 4, 2014 at 10:44 PM by beelee 2 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted December 7, 2014 at 03:01 AM Posted December 7, 2014 at 03:01 AM (edited) Does anynone here have Celine's version of ''Petit Papa Noel (With The Chipmunks)'' in good quality (320 kbps mp3 or even WAV) ? I can't find it anywhere. Edited December 7, 2014 at 03:01 AM by GoldenLeaf Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 7, 2014 at 04:31 AM Posted December 7, 2014 at 04:31 AM Does anynone here have Celine's version of ''Petit Papa Noel (With The Chipmunks)'' in good quality (320 kbps mp3 or even WAV) ? I can't find it anywhere. There are used copies of "A Very Chipmunk Christmas" you can buy online at retailers such as Amazon.com. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM Posted December 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM and does anyone have those 2 Xmas albums from the 80s in a good quality? It'd be great if you could share them 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
boyblackuk Posted December 9, 2014 at 05:54 PM Posted December 9, 2014 at 05:54 PM I think it re entered each christmas in without problems Yes that right, last year it reached number 176 and this year is the 11th consecutive year it has charted, 16 in total. 3 Quote
beelee Posted December 11, 2014 at 09:55 PM Posted December 11, 2014 at 09:55 PM This week's Billboard positions: Billboard 200: #84 (Last week: #123)Top Album Sales: #71 (Re-entry)Top Catalog Albums: #14 (Last week: #16) 7 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 11, 2014 at 11:54 PM Posted December 11, 2014 at 11:54 PM Image Celine singing some xmas tunes on tv this week... it could climb back into the top 50 5 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
boyblackuk Posted December 12, 2014 at 08:44 AM Posted December 12, 2014 at 08:44 AM Does anyone have sales figures for this week 1 Quote
beelee Posted December 14, 2014 at 07:52 PM Posted December 14, 2014 at 07:52 PM Does anyone have sales figures for this week In the US at #84 on the Billboard 200, I'm guessing it sold between 10,000-13,000. Quote
isurrender Posted December 15, 2014 at 03:30 PM Posted December 15, 2014 at 03:30 PM (edited) In the US at #84 on the Billboard 200, I'm guessing it sold between 10,000-13,000. As maybe some of you know, the BB200 rules have changed. Now they include also streaming, even for albums. And other things as so many tracks downloaded from the album ( meaning not the full album) = 1 sale. So, that's a big mess. That's why there is also now the "Album sales chart " which only takes into consideration "hard sales" and "These are special times" is #71. With "real sales" around 9000. These new rules also mean that for the future it will be worse for Céline's charting positions as she's not that strong on spotify. Not to go back on this old war between Carey-Dion, but it's very profitable for Mariah as she is #43 on BB200. Her hit is top 30 on spotify and Itunes... so more than 40 positions between them but a difference of album sales of "only" 2000 copies... Edited December 15, 2014 at 03:31 PM by isurrender 1 Quote
boyblackuk Posted December 15, 2014 at 08:32 PM Posted December 15, 2014 at 08:32 PM HITSDAILYDOUBLE 31 - These are Special Times 4615 sales 36% in so far WOW WOW WOW 4 Quote
mebe Posted December 16, 2014 at 12:45 AM Posted December 16, 2014 at 12:45 AM Still 4615 sales after 50.65% (down to #48) 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 16, 2014 at 01:44 AM Posted December 16, 2014 at 01:44 AM As maybe some of you know, the BB200 rules have changed. Now they include also streaming, even for albums. And other things as so many tracks downloaded from the album ( meaning not the full album) = 1 sale. So, that's a big mess. That's why there is also now the "Album sales chart " which only takes into consideration "hard sales" and "These are special times" is #71. With "real sales" around 9000. These new rules also mean that for the future it will be worse for Céline's charting positions as she's not that strong on spotify. Not to go back on this old war between Carey-Dion, but it's very profitable for Mariah as she is #43 on BB200. Her hit is top 30 on spotify and Itunes... so more than 40 positions between them but a difference of album sales of "only" 2000 copies... I read recently that celine was one of the most streamed..... An article about Taylor swift... Kev x 2 Quote
beelee Posted December 16, 2014 at 03:48 AM Posted December 16, 2014 at 03:48 AM As maybe some of you know, the BB200 rules have changed. Now they include also streaming, even for albums. And other things as so many tracks downloaded from the album ( meaning not the full album) = 1 sale. So, that's a big mess. That's why there is also now the "Album sales chart " which only takes into consideration "hard sales" and "These are special times" is #71. With "real sales" around 9000. These new rules also mean that for the future it will be worse for Céline's charting positions as she's not that strong on spotify. Not to go back on this old war between Carey-Dion, but it's very profitable for Mariah as she is #43 on BB200. Her hit is top 30 on spotify and Itunes... so more than 40 positions between them but a difference of album sales of "only" 2000 copies... Yes, I agree that the new BB200 formula is a bit of a mess. It definitely doesn't help artists like Celine who aren't as successful with song sales and streaming. Artists like Barbra Streisand are still doing well since the new rules came into effect, because she is a big album seller. I believe this can be the case for Celine as well, because she is definitely a bigger album seller than singles and streaming. That said, just two weeks ago, "song sales" + "stream sales" added 1,117 copies "sold" for These Are Special Times, which isn't spectacular, but still good! Mariah is just in another boat by herself at this point. She will forever rule Christmas with just that one song, and with the new BB200 rules, her album will just keep adding "sales". 1 Quote
Neddo Posted December 16, 2014 at 11:23 AM Posted December 16, 2014 at 11:23 AM I think that Celine is too analog for these times lol Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
boyblackuk Posted December 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM Posted December 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM Still 4615 sales after 50.65% (down to #48) Barbra Streisand is currently at 9718 and the projection is 50-55,000, so I reckon the retailers still to be announced will be the markets Celine will be big in too, so I reckon a massive sales boost come 100% of the figures, well I hope at least. Even to stay in the Top 50 would be amazing Quote
Ronny83 Posted December 16, 2014 at 11:48 AM Posted December 16, 2014 at 11:48 AM Barbra Streisand is currently at 9718 and the projection is 50-55,000, so I reckon the retailers still to be announced will be the markets Celine will be big in too, so I reckon a massive sales boost come 100% of the figures, well I hope at least. Even to stay in the Top 50 would be amazingI still wonder why is she climbing the chart now. But, well, that's amazing! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
boyblackuk Posted December 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM Posted December 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM I still wonder why is she climbing the chart now. But, well, that's amazing! I know, I have no idea possibly just promotion on the christmas genre section of itunes and in stores, Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 17, 2014 at 12:40 AM Posted December 17, 2014 at 12:40 AM I just watched the CBS special DVD a couple nights ago. After it ended, it really hit me again how NON-Christmas the special was. Songs such as "Because You Loved Me," "Let's Talk About Love," "The Power Of Love" and "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" really should have been swapped out for "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day," "Christmas Eve," "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)," "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)" and a full version of "These Are The Special Times." Furthermore, including "Do You Hear What I Hear" as part of the special when a studio version is nowhere to be found on the album is puzzling. Now, don't get me wrong. I do enjoy the special very much. However, when I look at the theme of what the special was supposed to be about, I feel it loses some points. I think her best television special to date has got to be "A New Day Has Come." (I just wish "Ten Days" would have been saved from the cutting room floor.) I truly hope this special will be released to DVD someday! 4 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted December 17, 2014 at 01:58 AM Posted December 17, 2014 at 01:58 AM Do You Hear What I Hear with Rosie is definitely my favorite moment of the special. The dialogue before the song is pitch-perfect comedy, and she is so adorable! Love the song, too -- Rosie's really not bad, but her voice makes Celine's sound even richer, warmer, and fuller in comparison (I especially love "Listen to what I say . .") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHdpqqOaAwU 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted December 17, 2014 at 02:04 AM Posted December 17, 2014 at 02:04 AM Do You Hear What I Hear with Rosie is definitely my favorite moment of the special. The dialogue before the song is pitch-perfect comedy, and she is so adorable! Love the song, too -- Rosie's really not bad, but her voice makes Celine's sound even richer, warmer, and fuller in comparison (I especially love "Listen to what I say . .") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHdpqqOaAwUI love it LOL. I love how Rosie says like 5x "Remember you said you wouldn't introduce me!" 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celinefanonline Posted December 17, 2014 at 05:41 AM Posted December 17, 2014 at 05:41 AM I just watched the CBS special DVD a couple nights ago. After it ended, it really hit me again how NON-Christmas the special was. Songs such as "Because You Loved Me," "Let's Talk About Love," "The Power Of Love" and "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" really should have been swapped out for "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day," "Christmas Eve," "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)," "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)" and a full version of "These Are The Special Times." Furthermore, including "Do You Hear What I Hear" as part of the special when a studio version is nowhere to be found on the album is puzzling. Now, don't get me wrong. I do enjoy the special very much. However, when I look at the theme of what the special was supposed to be about, I feel it loses some points. I think her best television special to date has got to be "A New Day Has Come." (I just wish "Ten Days" would have been saved from the cutting room floor.) I truly hope this special will be released to DVD someday! yeah agree!!i do hope Celine will do a proper xmas tv special though!!!also i still want them to release the whole CBS specials in a boxset!!! 2 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.