Jump to content

"These Are Special Times" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
I didn't hear any of Celine's Christmas songs this year. Last year she was all over the radio, mall and this year nothing.
Posted

At the Christmas festival this year in the town I work.... There were lots of celine songs played full blast ... A choir of children even sang the magic of Christmas Day! I was in love! Then when things settled down later in the afternoon we had the radio on and three celine songs played!

 

Incredible celineish day..... My manager said to me.... Have you put a celine dion radio on???

 

Kev x

  • Like 4
Posted

I didn't hear any of Celine's Christmas songs this year. Last year she was all over the radio, mall and this year nothing.

I heard Oh Holy Night. I think it's just one of those things where you have to be at the right place at exactly the right time. :)

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

I didn't hear any of Celine's Christmas songs this year. Last year she was all over the radio, mall and this year nothing.

 

 

That's sad :( I actually heard her kind of a lot on the radio and in stores this year -- I heard O Holy Night, And So This Is Christmas, and The Christmas Song several times. I even heard The Prayer and O Come All Ye Faithful each once, and they played Feliz Navidad at my work holiday party.

Edited by chocolatechip15
  • Like 1
Posted

Happy New Year to everyone!

 

  • Like 2
Posted
Anybody knows the sales of TAST this season vs Merry Christmas???
  • Like 1
  • 9 months later...
Posted

Audio videos for select songs from "These Are Special Times" were recently uploaded to Celine's Vevo/YouTube accounts. However, they are not available to view within the United States. Aargh! Annoying!

 

Who all on here can view/watch/listen to these? Thanks!

 

The Magic Of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5wyun2AZQ8

 

-

 

Christmas Eve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIr727GvpKI

 

-

 

O Holy Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWUWzai8P8

 

-

 

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdRncshZ4Vw

 

-

 

Feliz Navidad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwFD6dCV82w

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

They all play fine for me (Europe)! :blushing1:

 

I do wonder what their plan/goal is with these song only vids.

Edited by Davey84
  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

The plan should defiantly be about recording another Xmas album........... It's been so looooooonnnnnngggggggg.......

 

Kev x

  • Like 4
Posted

They all play fine for me (Europe)! :blushing1:

 

I do wonder what their plan/goal is with these song only vids.

 

Thank you for letting me know, Davey. It's frustrating that they are not available in the U.S. I do hope her team uses these videos to promote the album during the upcoming holiday season! Especially "Christmas Eve."

Posted

Work here ;) (Canada)

 

Thanks so much, Philippe! If they work in South Africa, Europe and Canada, why in the heck would a setting be set to exclude the United States? So odd!

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

More audio videos for songs from "These Are Special Times" have just been uploaded to Celine's Vevo and YouTube accounts. Again, though, they are not available in the United States. **sigh** Hopefully this will get rectified soon.

 

These Are The Special Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_g-yvDAGtA

 

-

 

Adeste Fideles (O Come All Ye Faithful)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmHXeYhDU8

 

-

 

The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_lFzLIA-C0

 

-

 

Another Year Has Gone By

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcWjP_z3JI

 

-

 

Blue Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb4Z4pxvgWs

Edited by SuperLove4Celine
Posted
I do wonder what their plan/goal is with these song only vids.

 

Céline's Xmas songs are very popular ( on spotify, they are among the most listened songs of hers) and I thought they had uploaded them to try to make one of them break the BB Holiday songs chart as youtube views count.

 

Then, I saw that the only country where we can't listen to them is the only country applying this rules of views.

 

My point was wrong.

 

My bad. I should have known that her team wasn't so smart.

 

But in the meantime, TAST is #7 (+2) on the BB Holiday album chart. ^_^

  • Like 1
Posted

Céline's Xmas songs are very popular ( on spotify, they are among the most listened songs of hers) and I thought they had uploaded them to try to make one of them break the BB Holiday songs chart as youtube views count.

 

Then, I saw that the only country where we can't listen to them is the only country applying this rules of views.

 

My point was wrong.

 

My bad. I should have known that her team wasn't so smart.

 

But in the meantime, TAST is #7 (+2) on the BB Holiday album chart. ^_^

 

The audio videos for "Blue Christmas," "These Are The Special Times," "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)" and "Another Year Has Gone By" were released to the U.S. yesterday afternoon. However, "Adeste Fideles (O Come All Ye Faithful)," "O Holy Night," "Christmas Eve," "Feliz Navidad," "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day" and "The Magic Of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)" are still unavailable. Hopefully if we all continue to ask them to release them to all countries, they will listen.

  • Like 1
Posted

i JUST love TAST its sucha joy when xmas comes round coz i still love all the songs. i was listening to it in july this year haha.

 

her version of Oh Holy night seems to have recently become widely recognised as one of the go-to versions. its the number one xmas song on spotify for her. it is a master piece - all the songs are so well executed. and i hate people with a million xmas albums like mariah...you only need 1otherwise you lose impact.

Posted

i JUST love TAST its sucha joy when xmas comes round coz i still love all the songs. i was listening to it in july this year haha.

 

her version of Oh Holy night seems to have recently become widely recognised as one of the go-to versions. its the number one xmas song on spotify for her. it is a master piece - all the songs are so well executed. and i hate people with a million xmas albums like mariah...you only need 1otherwise you lose impact.

Exactly. I have no interest in another Celine Xmas album.

 

  • Like 2
Posted
yeah like...she ticked all the boxes with that one.
Posted

i JUST love TAST its sucha joy when xmas comes round coz i still love all the songs. i was listening to it in july this year haha.

 

her version of Oh Holy night seems to have recently become widely recognised as one of the go-to versions. its the number one xmas song on spotify for her. it is a master piece - all the songs are so well executed. and i hate people with a million xmas albums like mariah...you only need 1otherwise you lose impact.

 

I disagree I think another at this point in her career would work just well! People want a good singer at Christmas.... Celine is the best.... It would only be her second English in a 30 year career...

 

Kev x

  • Like 3
Posted

I disagree I think another at this point in her career would work just well! People want a good singer at Christmas.... Celine is the best.... It would only be her second English in a 30 year career...

 

Kev x

 

 

Third ! Remeber, at the very beginning, she did "Celine Dion chante Noël", quite at the same time she did "La voix du Bon Dieu", With Rene's mortgaging his home.

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

Posted

 

Third ! Remeber, at the very beginning, she did "Celine Dion chante Noël", quite at the same time she did "La voix du Bon Dieu", With Rene's mortgaging his home.

 

Fourth! :P

 

Fourth Christmas album in total, but second one in English! ;)

 

1 Chante Noël

2 Chants Et Contes de Noël

3 TAST

 

  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
You're right :clap: that one I totally forgot...
  • Like 1

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

Posted

The audio video for "Adeste Fideles (O Come All Ye Faithful)" was released to the United States yesterday afternoon/evening. The ones remaining pretaining to TAST are:

  • "O Holy Night"
  • "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day"
  • "The Magic Of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)"
  • "Christmas Eve"
  • "Feliz Navidad"

 

Also, they still haven't created any for "The Prayer," "I'm Your Angel," "Brahms' Lullaby" and "Les cloches du hameau." I wonder if those will be made next. It would be nice to have one for "I Met An Angel (On Christmas Day)," too, and maybe "Petit Papa Noel."

  • Like 1
Posted
Joe, you must be in the Christmas sprit . its a little to early for that I must say
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

she should prepare a special concert to celebrate 20years of the album in 2018

 

maybe something like Mariah did in NY last year and this year also :hmm:

Edited by celinesounds
  • Like 1

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

Joe, you must be in the Christmas sprit . its a little to early for that I must say

 

I wasn't really until the audio videos got posted. Once that happened, it kind of hit me. I'm gonna have to start making Christmas playlists on my iPod now!

  • Like 1
Posted

i JUST love TAST its sucha joy when xmas comes round coz i still love all the songs. i was listening to it in july this year haha.

 

her version of Oh Holy night seems to have recently become widely recognised as one of the go-to versions. its the number one xmas song on spotify for her. it is a master piece - all the songs are so well executed. and i hate people with a million xmas albums like mariah...you only need 1otherwise you lose impact.

 

Uh...Mariah only has two Christmas albums, not "a million."

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

I disagree I think another at this point in her career would work just well! People want a good singer at Christmas.... Celine is the best.... It would only be her second English in a 30 year career...

 

Kev x

 

 

 

 

Third ! Remeber, at the very beginning, she did "Celine Dion chante Noël", quite at the same time she did "La voix du Bon Dieu", With Rene's mortgaging his home.

 

 

Fourth! :P

 

Fourth Christmas album in total, but second one in English! ;)

 

1 Chante Noël

2 Chants Et Contes de Noël

3 TAST

 

I said English :P

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

I said English :P

 

Kev x

I was backing you up :P


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...