Jump to content

"These Are Special Times" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Also, this week it tallies its 52nd non-consecutive week on the Billboard Top 200 chart. Which makes it her 4th or 5th (?) album to spend at least a year on the chart! :)

 

*Actually, I was wrong...it makes it her 7th album that spent at least a year on the charts. I think that's pretty good! :) I don't know what the record is though, lol.

  • Like 1
Tommy
Posted (edited)

*Actually, I was wrong...it makes it her 7th album that spent at least a year on the charts. I think that's pretty good! :) I don't know what the record is though, lol.

 

I just wrote to Gary Trust at Billboard magazine asking him what the record is. Hopefully we'll get an answer. :rolleyes1: lol

Edited by TommKat22
Tommy
Posted

Merry Christmas Eve, all! I would post the audio video for "Christmas Eve" from Celine's YouTube/Vevo accounts, but it is STILL not available to those in the United States! Grrr!

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G176BLsB6gg

 

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :xmastreegifts:

 

I still remember the day that i saw that special, seems like yesterday, love every performance

Edited by celinesounds

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/69aa0a54gw1ezbzqu2fgqj20vf0zqqae.jpg

 

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/69aa0a54gw1ezbvdixgbkj20ku0je7l3.jpg

  • Like 3

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted (edited)

Current play count on Spotify:

 

O Holy Night - 4,241,682

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day - 1,688,461

Blue Christmas - 859,135

Another Year Has Gone By - 1,049,871

The Magic of Christmas Day - 1,322,089

Ave Maria - 1,920,160

Adeste Fideles - 966,246

The Christmas Song - 958,674

The Prayer - 10,051,548

Brahms' Lullaby - 687,499

Christmas Eve - 1,913,315

These Are Special Times - 914,116

Happy Xmas - 13,642,264

I'm Your Angel - 4,540,650

Feliz Navidad - 1,858,257

Les cloches du hameau - 517,526

 

https://play.spotify...fq3OJWbqEFcTwWP

 

I hope most of the songs can pass 1 million plays this year. Maybe not Les cloches du hameau. That one might take another year or few. lol

 

Updated play count on Spotify:

 

O Holy Night - 4,723,430 (+481,748)

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day - 1,830,348 (+141,887)

Blue Christmas - 928,170 (+69,035)

Another Year Has Gone By - 1,130,938 (+190,736)

The Magic of Christmas Day - 1,432,750 (+462,954)

Ave Maria - 2,053,589 (+133,429)

Adeste Fideles - 1,059,894 (+93,648)

The Christmas Song - 1,037,155 (+78,481)

The Prayer - 10,230,331 (+178,783)

Brahms' Lullaby - 789,112 (+101,613)

Christmas Eve - 2,053,101 (+139,786)

These Are Special Times - 986,089 (+71,973)

Happy Xmas - 15,388,533 (+1,746,269)

I'm Your Angel - 4,616,549 (+75,899)

Feliz Navidad - 1,965,517 (+107,260)

Les cloches du hameau - 561,843 (+44,317)

 

Adeste Fideles and The Christmas Song both hit 1 million total streams. :clap:

 

O Holy Night and Happy Xmas had the greatest gains in streams, thanks to Buble's special.

 

I hope TAST will gain more fans next year, especially since a new album is on the horizon. :)

Edited by beelee
  • Like 2
  • 9 months later...
Posted

"Great" week of Céline in the US the US.

 

After her 12 sold-out show run , Céline is no 1 on the Holiday Albums Charts : http://www.billboard.com/charts/holiday-albums.

 

1245 copies sold which is quite noticeable at this period of the year ( more than 2 months before Xmas)

 

I hope it's the beginning for a good holiday season for the album.

  • Like 3
Posted
After 18 years I think its time for another Christmas album!
  • Like 4
Posted

After 18 years I think its time for another Christmas album!

 

Iiiiiiii know! I don't get how they arent pushing for for TAST part II!?!? They like to milk it and pour in all the money they can. Don't tell me christmas albums aren't producing much money... i mean yes its only played a month or 2 during the year but ITS EVERY year for the rest of humanity lol

And people loved it! For a long time it was the best selling vocal christmas album of all time!

 

Posted
18 years.... unbelievable!!!!! Still the album with the best vocals ever...so much warmth and class.
  • Like 3
Posted

After 18 years I think its time for another Christmas album!

and for Celine own Christmas special :yes:

  • Like 1
Posted
Yes I would love another Christmas album and/or Celine's own Christmas special. Oh I am dreaming now!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
18 years and its still one of my favorite album from Celine! Her voice is sooo beautiful on it! Sarah McLachlan is releasing her second christmas album this week after wintersong in 2006. Please Celine a new double Christmas album next year (french and english)! Edited by actofcontrition
  • Like 2
Posted

18 years and its still one of my favorite album from Celine! Her voice is sooo beautiful on it! Sarah McLachlan is releasing her second christmas album this week after wintersong in 2006. Please Celine a new double Christmas album next year (french and english)!

 

Amy Grant is releasing her 4th! Cannot wait 😀 really wish celine would do a new one too.

Posted
I agree! When her perfume commercial for Walgreens was on, her singing Oh Christmas Tree acapella, I nearly died! I wish she would sing EVERY single holiday song, Christmas carol that exists!
  • Like 2
Posted
Its a shame there is no french christmas album to sell now! The only ones were on vinyl in the beginning of the 80s lol
  • Like 2
Posted
Celine should definitely do a double Xmas album. 1 cd french 1 cd english 😀
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

TAST is a classic. We don't need a new one.

 

Look what happened to Mariah's second Xmas album.

 

Oh, more precisely : what didn't happen to Mariah.

 

It's like "My love" that completely killed ATW.

 

After 18 years, everybody released a Xmas album. Céline is the only one that has survived so strongly without a single song being played.

Edited by isurrender
Posted

TAST is a classic. We don't need a new one.

 

Look what happened to Mariah's second Xmas album.

 

Oh, more precisely : what didn't happen to Mariah.

 

It's like "My love" that completely killed ATW.

 

After 18 years, everybody released a Xmas album. Céline is the only one that has survived so strongly without a single song being played.

 

So you would rather keep listening to the same songs year after year rather than have new songs?

Posted
And let's not forget there are some unreleased tracks from TAST sessions, what was the name of that one, White Christmas?

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

TAST is a classic. We don't need a new one.

 

Look what happened to Mariah's second Xmas album.

 

Oh, more precisely : what didn't happen to Mariah.

 

It's like "My love" that completely killed ATW.

 

After 18 years, everybody released a Xmas album. Céline is the only one that has survived so strongly without a single song being played.

 

I don't even have Mariah's first xmas album. Not even one song from it. But i do own the second one and i love it! Very joyful.

Edited by zuv
Posted

What where how many?! :o

 

Yeah an english/french one. And a tv special. Please!

 

Oh no, they just release IYA as a single. No christmas song.

 

She could and still can have a big hit with Christmas Eve, i wouldn't mind a 2016 version

 

And let's not forget there are some unreleased tracks from TAST sessions, what was the name of that one, White Christmas?

Posted
I always wished she did Little Drummer Boy, Away In A Manger, What Child Is This (with David Foster or Walter Afanasiaff), Do You Hear What I Hear (without Rosie), Miss You Most At Christmas Time, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Sleigh Ride, Oh Christmas Tree en Italiano, etc. The list is ENDLESS!
  • Like 1
Posted

And let's not forget there are some unreleased tracks from TAST sessions, what was the name of that one, White Christmas?

we wish you a merry xmas

  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...