Jump to content

"These Are Special Times" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Any news about her position on the Billboard Top Holidays albums for this week?

 

HOLIDAY ALBUM

4th week

12#

HOLIDAY ALBUM

4#-1#-4#-12#

  • Like 1
Posted

HOLIDAY ALBUM

5th week

4#-1#-4#-12#-18#

Posted

Some photos of took by a Taiwanese fans. Thanks to camilinedaisy. :flowers:

 

 

post-951-1191662183.jpg

 

post-951-1191662243.jpg

 

post-951-1191662296.jpg

 

post-951-1191662568.jpg

 

post-951-1191662630b.jpgI wish they stopped using digipacks..cardboard sleeves.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
That's the US pressing :)
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I'm sad, Céline's christmas album should have a better promo...this year a lot of random albums are higher than tast on itunes, the album can't even rise of the top 500 :////// if it had a video for one of the songs I'm sure the album would outsell Mariah's
Posted

I'm sad, Céline's christmas album should have a better promo...this year a lot of random albums are higher than tast on itunes, the album can't even rise of the top 500 :////// if it had a video for one of the songs I'm sure the album would outsell Mariah's

 

Thought I read it was already doing well this year ....

  • Like 1
Posted
I heard that on my radio stations that on Friday they are going to play Christmas Music
Posted

Thought I read it was already doing well this year ....

 

It is, it went #1 two weeks ago. It sold like 2k copies so it's obviously going to be stagnant for a bit then it'll bounce back closer to the holidays again. It's one of the best selling Christmas albums of all time so they don't really know what they're talking about.

  • Like 2
Posted

It is, it went #1 two weeks ago. It sold like 2k copies so it's obviously going to be stagnant for a bit then it'll bounce back closer to the holidays again. It's one of the best selling Christmas albums of all time so they don't really know what they're talking about.

The fact that the album re-enters the charts every year is just a bonus to its great success. 1998 could be the last time it charted and it would still be hugely successful.
  • Like 3
Posted
she really needs a new Christmas album
  • Like 4
Posted
TAST is number 173 this week in the billboard 200...
  • Like 3

I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thing

www.twitter.com/ajguerras

Posted

2016 BB200

 

173#-116#

 

 

HOLIDAY ALBUM

4#-1#-4#-12#-18#-14#-14#

  • Like 3
Posted

2016 BB200

 

173#-116#

 

 

HOLIDAY ALBUM

4#-1#-4#-12#-18#-14#-14#

 

how about MC?

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)

What Are the Top-Selling Christmas Albums of All Time?

Fragments from the article:

Elvis Presley's Elvis' Christmas Album reigns as the biggest-selling Christmas album of all time in the United States.

The set has been certified as having sold 10 million copies according to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

 

Following Presley is Kenny G's Miracles: The Holiday Album with 7.37 million sold according to SoundScan.

 

Three albums are tied with 6 million in sales each, according to the RIAA: Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song and two sets by Mannheim Steamroller: Mannheim Steamroller Christmas and A Fresh Aire Christmas.

 

Josh Groban's smash album Noel is next up on the list, with 5.89 million sold, according to SoundScan.

 

A gaggle of pop divas are next in line on the all-time list: Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas (5.5 million, according to Nielsen Music), Celine Dion's These Are Special Times (5.44 million, per Nielsen) and Barbra Streisand's A Christmas Album (an estimated 5.37 million).

 

Rounding out the list of the all-time top 10 best selling Christmas album is Johnny Mathis' Merry Christmas, with an estimated 5.24 million sold.

http://www.billboard...e-elvis-kenny-g

 

So, Celine has the eighth best selling Christamas album of all time in the US :)

Edited by max24
  • Like 4
Posted

how about MC?

 

HOLIDAY ALBUM

48#-38#

 

2weeks but it has a strong song to pushpush the album

  • Like 1
Posted

Album: These Are Special Times

 

 

iTunes:

 

#53 Canada

 

#85 United States

 

#142 South Africa

 

 

Album: These Are Special Times - Ihre schönsten Weihnachtslieder

 

 

iTunes:

 

#54 Austria

 

#68 Switzerland

 

Wow, Austria ...nice to read :-D

  • Like 1

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!






https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/

Posted (edited)

TAST

No.63 itunes.com :)

No 43 itunes.ca

Edited by comingback
  • Like 2
Posted

A couple of days ago I watched the Christmas Special on the DVD.

It was a very nice special :-)

  • Like 1

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

Posted

So.... Does anyone think she will do a Christmas performance this year?

 

Just one please :D

 

Kev x

Posted

So.... Does anyone think she will do a Christmas performance this year?

 

Just one please :D

 

Kev x

I wish but I don't think she is :(

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
she might do one with herself, like she did a few yrs back,
Posted

If she did it herself why do I feel like it would've been announced somewhere already? I just feel like it would've. Maybe there'll be at least something this year!

 

And home for the holidays wasn't really christmassy to me. I don't consider it a Christmas special really!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

This year's TAST run has been nothing but amazing so far.

 

# 116 on BB200

# 14 Holiday album chart

# 6 Back Catalog chart

# 50 Pures sales chart

 

There's no older album before...

 

This is to me incredible as Céline isn"t in any Xmas chart ( BB Xmas Hot 100, Xmas digital chart, Xmas streaming chart, Xmas airplay chart).

 

I just wish her team released "Christmas Eve" to radio with 2-3 TV performances stating " taken off her Xmas TAST" and bam !

 

Oh well, her team didn't even post " Hi Céline's fans, Xmas season has begun, put TAST on" on FB... so, what a fool I am. :down:

  • Like 2
Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVjyrqvs2w

 

Here it is, she mite do this again

 

 

Oh my !!!! This is Christmas ! Why did she sing this song ????? Come on, we've heard it like three billion times, so why sing it once more for a Christmas special ?????

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

Posted
I know this a little off topic , but do you think she will do the VOICE again since not performing ,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...