angelil78 Posted December 5, 2017 at 06:26 PM Posted December 5, 2017 at 06:26 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Love this song but bugs me that it's R Kelly singing with her. I've been listening to the song a lot this week but R Kelly ruins it a bit for me now. 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 6, 2017 at 07:34 AM Posted December 6, 2017 at 07:34 AM (edited) What about Tous pres du bonheur? I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong lol You weren't far off! TouT pres du bonheur! Well yeah that's true, she wrote (as we assume) the melody and the lyrics for the original: I'm gonna love you forever for Anne-Marie at her wedding with Marc Dupré. Marc used the melody for TPDB. p.s. that was an old post to quote tho! Edited December 6, 2017 at 07:34 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 6, 2017 at 04:30 PM Posted December 6, 2017 at 04:30 PM You weren't far off! TouT pres du bonheur! Well yeah that's true, she wrote (as we assume) the melody and the lyrics for the original: I'm gonna love you forever for Anne-Marie at her wedding with Marc Dupré. Marc used the melody for TPDB. p.s. that was an old post to quote tho! I know. I only read this topic around the holidays 😂 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionFreak Posted December 6, 2017 at 05:10 PM Posted December 6, 2017 at 05:10 PM I just saw a TAST album in the $5 bin at Walmart! Almost bought it but I have like 2 copies already! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
stone Posted December 6, 2017 at 08:29 PM Posted December 6, 2017 at 08:29 PM I just saw a TAST album in the $5 bin at Walmart! Almost bought it but I have like 2 copies already! stocking stuffer gift for someone else! Help Celine make more money! ... I mean let's get more sales for TAST lol 3 Quote
isurrender Posted December 8, 2017 at 08:20 PM Posted December 8, 2017 at 08:20 PM For the first time, Céline has been added to one of the most followed Christmas playlists on spotify with "Happy Xmas". Let's stream it guys! 1 Quote
pat200 Posted December 8, 2017 at 09:29 PM Posted December 8, 2017 at 09:29 PM ^ can u share it? Quote
TommKat22 Posted December 9, 2017 at 06:24 AM Posted December 9, 2017 at 06:24 AM So, Celine has hit a few new peaks on the Holiday charts over at Billboard. I've listed these below: "O Holy Night" at #58 on the Holiday 100 and #25 on Holiday Streaming Songs"Christmas Eve" at #39 on Holiday Streaming Songs"Don't Save It All For Christmas Day" at #45 on Holiday Streaming Songs"The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)" at #100 on Holiday 100 After much finagling, I was able to add this info to her singles discography page on Wikipedia. It's exciting to see her still reaching new highs with this holiday set almost 20 years later! 6 Quote Tommy
Taking Chances Posted December 9, 2017 at 11:59 AM Posted December 9, 2017 at 11:59 AM (edited) Love this song but bugs me that it's R Kelly singing with her. I've been listening to the song a lot this week but R Kelly ruins it a bit for me now. R. Kelly has always annoyed me, I wish she sang this song alone. Although, I never really loved it that much to begin with. It's maybe my least favorite on the album. Unfortunately. Edited December 9, 2017 at 12:00 PM by Taking Chances 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 10, 2017 at 03:12 PM Posted December 10, 2017 at 03:12 PM Got this on in the car as usual at this time of year but I’m really craving new Christmas music... even if it’s a one off song! Just something fresh this Christmas .... Kev x 2 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 11, 2017 at 03:09 AM Posted December 11, 2017 at 03:09 AM Happy Xmas iTunes:#133 Austria (NE) Spotify:#110 Norway (+57)#117 Sweden (+83)#137 Italy (-57)#172 Netherlands (NE) Apple Music:#151 Norway (NE)#160 Netherlands (NE)#192 Sweden (NE) 3 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 11, 2017 at 03:10 AM Posted December 11, 2017 at 03:10 AM Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#9 Indonesia (-3)#21 Singapore (NE)#35 Norway (NE)#41 Denmark (NE)#43 South Africa (+12)#47 Canada (+27)#92 United States (+12)#116 Australia (NE) Apple Music:#30 Barbados (+150)#71 Guatemala (NE)#72 Finland (+27)#73 Indonesia (-5)#103 Norway (-32)#108 Tajikistan (-28)#134 Canada (+52)#145 British Virgin Islands (-38)#145 Denmark (NE)#157 Latvia (NE)#171 Luxembourg (NE)#172 Malta (+10) Album: These Are Special Times - Ihre schönsten Weihnachtslieder iTunes:#64 Switzerland (+25)#105 Austria (-17)#183 Germany (+7) 3 Quote
stlcardsfan Posted December 14, 2017 at 06:09 AM Posted December 14, 2017 at 06:09 AM Got this on in the car as usual at this time of year but I’m really craving new Christmas music... even if it’s a one off song! Just something fresh this Christmas .... Kev x Agreed. Maybe record Winter Song. That performance last year was beautiful. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 15, 2017 at 02:56 PM Posted December 15, 2017 at 02:56 PM (edited) UK Fans, Micheal Bubles 2015 Xmas TV Special feat. Celine airs at 8pm this Wednesday on Sky One Edited December 15, 2017 at 02:57 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 16, 2017 at 05:20 AM Posted December 16, 2017 at 05:20 AM UK Fans, Micheal Bubles 2015 Xmas TV Special feat. Celine airs at 8pm this Wednesday on Sky One Great news Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted December 16, 2017 at 06:52 AM Posted December 16, 2017 at 06:52 AM It's that time of the year 3 Quote
boyblackuk Posted December 16, 2017 at 10:13 AM Posted December 16, 2017 at 10:13 AM 39 hits daily double 8,057 1 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted December 16, 2017 at 04:05 PM Posted December 16, 2017 at 04:05 PM I love most Christmas music, but I hate the 'Christmas Song' with a passion...why oh why is that one of the few that she's performed so many times 😦 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted December 16, 2017 at 06:26 PM Posted December 16, 2017 at 06:26 PM Finally! Actually heard Don't Save It All... in Asda earlier. My store never has Celine on the Christmas playlist so when I went into this shop after work I was so surprised lol 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 20, 2017 at 05:43 PM Posted December 20, 2017 at 05:43 PM Don’t forget sky one tonight at 8 in the UK for her appearance on Michael Bubles Xmas Special Quote
Davey84 Posted December 20, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted December 20, 2017 at 07:42 PM Finally! Actually heard Don't Save It All... in Asda earlier. My store never has Celine on the Christmas playlist so when I went into this shop after work I was so surprised lolThey only play here when you're not there... Just to tease you Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Lexi Posted December 20, 2017 at 08:46 PM Posted December 20, 2017 at 08:46 PM I always thought that ‘I met an angel (on a Christmas Day)’ was on TAST. But listening to it, I was deeply saddened it wasn’t on it. Have to say it was a very very very long time ago that I listened to this album. But... the clip on youtube, I never saw it before. And when watching it, I nearly died of laughing! She plays her own back vocals! How come this song was never on an album! As far as I know, it is only as a B-side on TTWII. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6F9uWuIpeo Quote
flutefreak Posted December 20, 2017 at 09:23 PM Posted December 20, 2017 at 09:23 PM I always thought that ‘I met an angel (on a Christmas Day)’ was on TAST. But listening to it, I was deeply saddened it wasn’t on it. Have to say it was a very very very long time ago that I listened to this album. But... the clip on youtube, I never saw it before. And when watching it, I nearly died of laughing! She plays her own back vocals! How come this song was never on an album! As far as I know, it is only as a B-side on TTWII. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6F9uWuIpeo I agree, it is amazing and should be on the album. Maybe as a bonus track. Why is this blocked in the US???? Tried to find this last night and couldn't. Quote
angelil78 Posted December 20, 2017 at 09:41 PM Posted December 20, 2017 at 09:41 PM I wish the video was in HD 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted December 20, 2017 at 10:14 PM Posted December 20, 2017 at 10:14 PM is there someone on here that could be so kind to Pls put that Video on another channel , So that those of US here in the states can view it, it really sucks that they do that to us, Quote
Popular Post celine19 Posted December 23, 2017 at 10:03 AM Popular Post Posted December 23, 2017 at 10:03 AM (edited) We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018!We are very happy to be a part of this community.Take care Edited December 23, 2017 at 11:15 AM by celine19 8 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
emi&celine Posted December 23, 2017 at 10:24 AM Posted December 23, 2017 at 10:24 AM (edited) We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2018!We are very happy to be a part of this community.Take care Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Edited December 23, 2017 at 10:26 AM by emi&celine 3 Quote
Del Posted December 23, 2017 at 11:27 PM Posted December 23, 2017 at 11:27 PM I just saw a TAST album in the $5 bin at Walmart! Almost bought it but I have like 2 copies already! Everytime I see it I check to see if it's the edition with the DVD released several years ago. I never got it at the time due to close and now I can't find it. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Kristinaz Posted December 24, 2017 at 01:30 AM Posted December 24, 2017 at 01:30 AM Everytime I see it I check to see if it's the edition with the DVD released several years ago. I never got it at the time due to close and now I can't find it.I just ordered it yesterday from amazon I believe it’s this one since that’s what the info and cover shows https://www.amazon.com/These-Special-Times-Céline-Dion/dp/B000V9KFLY 2 Quote
Del Posted December 27, 2017 at 11:24 AM Posted December 27, 2017 at 11:24 AM I just ordered it yesterday from amazon I believe it’s this one since that’s what the info and cover shows https://www.amazon.com/These-Special-Times-Céline-Dion/dp/B000V9KFLY Yes that would be the one. Thank you! Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.