MaxRayÎles Posted February 27, 2018 at 12:07 AM Posted February 27, 2018 at 12:07 AM (edited) Hello guys! I uploaded the audio of the songs Céline sang live on the CBS special in 1998. Do You Hear What I Hearhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6NoCXhnqf0&t=23s Let's Talk About Lovehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycarb1HwDjc&t=19s Because You Loved Mehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vWLfPOnrF4&feature=youtu.be My Heart Will Go Onhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXnW0lrRTr8&t=159s The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (so beautiful )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiUVhQPMWkA Edited February 27, 2018 at 12:08 AM by MaxRayÎles 6 Quote
Simon Posted March 1, 2018 at 10:38 AM Posted March 1, 2018 at 10:38 AM Thank you, Raymond! subscribed 1 Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 24, 2018 at 03:59 AM Posted October 24, 2018 at 03:59 AM The YouTube audio video for “O Holy Night” has FINALLY been made available to residents of the United States of America! Quote
Javito Posted October 29, 2018 at 09:50 PM Posted October 29, 2018 at 09:50 PM When do you start listening to this album? I took off the shelf my copy of TAST - Collector’s Edition (Japan) today Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
comingback Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:20 PM Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:20 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr_tMY0JZIU 20 years ago TAST was released 1 Quote
mirage Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:21 PM Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:21 PM I already listened to it a few weeks ago When do you start listening to this album? I took off the shelf my copy of TAST - Collector’s Edition (Japan) today 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:32 PM Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:32 PM Not until December 1st. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
nuts2you Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:38 PM Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:38 PM Mid Dec when I start , 1 Quote
Javito Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:47 PM Posted October 29, 2018 at 10:47 PM (edited) f*** it’s true it’s the 20th Anniversary of this album today! And from all the days I could have picked my copy of this album off the shelf, it had to be precisely today, the 30th October just when it’s been 20 years anniversary :o No wonder I’m a big Celine Dion fan when unconscious things like this happen Edited October 29, 2018 at 10:51 PM by Javito 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mirage Posted October 29, 2018 at 11:07 PM Posted October 29, 2018 at 11:07 PM Omg 20 already?!? If you told me it were 10 years I would have believed you hahaTime flies 1 Quote
Javito Posted October 29, 2018 at 11:45 PM Posted October 29, 2018 at 11:45 PM Classic & epic Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
flutefreak Posted October 30, 2018 at 01:04 AM Posted October 30, 2018 at 01:04 AM Wow 20 years, cannot believe that! I remember going to Target to buy it like it was yesterday. Never start listening until after Thanksgiving. I like to savor one holiday at a time. 3 Quote
Davey84 Posted October 30, 2018 at 09:21 AM Posted October 30, 2018 at 09:21 AM Happy 20th anniversary These Are Special Times!! 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 30, 2018 at 09:46 AM Posted October 30, 2018 at 09:46 AM I dust this off in the last weekend of November and MB’s crimbo album too Quote
Tyler1991 Posted October 30, 2018 at 01:17 PM Posted October 30, 2018 at 01:17 PM I played the vinyl 3 weeks ago when it arrived. Sounds phenomenal 2 Quote
mirage Posted November 3, 2018 at 11:50 AM Posted November 3, 2018 at 11:50 AM Hahahahah I don't know in which topic we talked about the neglection of her team with her vinyl releases of some of her greatest albums. But it was a few days ago. And look here... Hahahaha Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
CSCfan Posted November 3, 2018 at 11:54 AM Posted November 3, 2018 at 11:54 AM Hahahahah I don't know in which topic we talked about the neglection of her team with her vinyl releases of some of her greatest albums. But it was a few days ago.And look here... Hahahaha Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet They saw CDIP's post... which included all mentioned above (anniversary, vinyl, fav song)... 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Javito Posted November 3, 2018 at 12:23 PM Posted November 3, 2018 at 12:23 PM Hahahahah I don't know in which topic we talked about the neglection of her team with her vinyl releases of some of her greatest albums. But it was a few days ago.And look here... Hahahaha Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Lol that was me! Glad they acknowledged this finally. See? If all the complaining here serves for something and *by any chance* someone from her team read us, then my job is being done here (Of course kidding, I know they don't read this forum at all, otherwise many things would have changed years ago ) Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Dion my heart Barbra Posted November 3, 2018 at 04:12 PM Posted November 3, 2018 at 04:12 PM Great album 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted November 3, 2018 at 05:38 PM Posted November 3, 2018 at 05:38 PM Hahahahah I don't know in which topic we talked about the neglection of her team with her vinyl releases of some of her greatest albums. But it was a few days ago.And look here... Hahahaha Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Sometimes her team does thing right To the question "which song you prefer" I answered on the FB post: "Happy Xmas" and add that a video of that popular (aka on Spotify) would be good, even 20 years later.I am quite convinced that it would be a good vehicle to promote the album over the years with seasonal streaming. Quote
Tyler1991 Posted November 3, 2018 at 07:32 PM Posted November 3, 2018 at 07:32 PM Wow they literally copied the same post someone else made.... lmao... 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 4, 2018 at 03:28 AM Posted November 4, 2018 at 03:28 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
isurrender Posted November 4, 2018 at 05:36 AM Posted November 4, 2018 at 05:36 AM The 20th anniversary of one of the most selling Xmas albums. And we got an Instagram post. Typical. 1 Quote
scielle Posted November 4, 2018 at 06:07 AM Posted November 4, 2018 at 06:07 AM The 20th anniversary of one of the most selling Xmas albums. And we got an Instagram post. Typical. As opposed to what? Quote
Xpresso Posted November 4, 2018 at 11:56 AM Posted November 4, 2018 at 11:56 AM Exactly. What do you want them to do? A promo tour? Quote
isurrender Posted November 4, 2018 at 12:09 PM Posted November 4, 2018 at 12:09 PM (edited) I would have released a 20th anniversary edition. We are not talking about a random Xmas album. It's a classic that passed the test of time. How many singers released a Holyday album in the meantime? Actually, everybody.And which one was that successfull? Only 1 : Josh Groban's (and Bubble but too early to see if it will be still selling in 20 years). So. A new edition is more than overdue. Send officially Happy Xmas to radio, release a music video, remix it... Whatever.. Even ONE SINGLE NEW song would have done smth. But no. A post on Instagram. Edited November 4, 2018 at 12:10 PM by isurrender 1 Quote
Dion2000 Posted November 4, 2018 at 12:25 PM Posted November 4, 2018 at 12:25 PM I would have released a 20th anniversary edition. We are not talking about a random Xmas album. It's a classic that passed the test of time. How many singers released a Holyday album in the meantime? Actually, everybody.And which one was that successfull? Only 1 : Josh Groban's (and Bubble but too early to see if it will be still selling in 20 years). So. A new edition is more than overdue. Send officially Happy Xmas to radio, release a music video, remix it... Whatever.. Even ONE SINGLE NEW song would have done smth. But no. A post on Instagram. So re-release an already released successful album when the current main focus is on the supposed up coming English album. That would also mean promotion which would be pointless if shes in Vegas during the month of rerelease and therafterward is focusing on an album and spending holiday season at home... 1 Quote
Dion my heart Barbra Posted November 4, 2018 at 12:35 PM Posted November 4, 2018 at 12:35 PM Yes!The album is a whole classic Quote
Critiaslux Posted November 4, 2018 at 12:39 PM Posted November 4, 2018 at 12:39 PM I would have released a 20th anniversary edition. We are not talking about a random Xmas album. It's a classic that passed the test of time. How many singers released a Holyday album in the meantime? Actually, everybody.And which one was that successfull? Only 1 : Josh Groban's (and Bubble but too early to see if it will be still selling in 20 years). So. A new edition is more than overdue. Send officially Happy Xmas to radio, release a music video, remix it... Whatever.. Even ONE SINGLE NEW song would have done smth. But no. A post on Instagram. You're right. Then why don't you write ans share your thoughts and ideas to Sony Music and Les Productions Feelings. Maybe too late for the 20th anniversary but there will be a 25th 😉 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 4, 2018 at 10:46 PM Posted November 4, 2018 at 10:46 PM I just wish that they would play it on the radio's here, unless someone request it/ a song for that album, Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.