Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted December 25, 2018 at 12:27 PM Popular Post Posted December 25, 2018 at 12:27 PM Merry Christmas my fellow Celine fans. Love you all Kev xx 9 Quote
scielle Posted December 25, 2018 at 05:29 PM Posted December 25, 2018 at 05:29 PM Merry Christmas all!😜Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted December 26, 2018 at 04:13 AM Posted December 26, 2018 at 04:13 AM These Are Special Times remains to be the only Christmas album that contains both a Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 song (I'm Your Angel) and an Oscar-nominated and Golden Globe-winning song (The Prayer). Not to mention it's one of the best-selling Christmas albums of all time. How's that for a historic, record-breaking Christmas album? 6 Quote
mirage Posted December 26, 2018 at 08:46 AM Posted December 26, 2018 at 08:46 AM That song is a favorite. Next year a video with an EP with 5 new christmas songs... Omg!!! 😲😲😲 Spotify plays - Happy Xmas 46,369,778 (+1,132,056) 1 Quote
Javito Posted December 26, 2018 at 02:41 PM Posted December 26, 2018 at 02:41 PM This album is timeless, that’s undeniable. Too bad Mariah’s best known song is beating all records this year lolhttps://www.instagram.com/p/Br1K_3fnb5Y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1p3h0wc4w37p Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
gafsa Posted December 26, 2018 at 02:52 PM Posted December 26, 2018 at 02:52 PM She's done nothing on public eyes this Christmas if I'm not mistaken? I can't remember how's years back. But I remember she went shopping for Christmas few years back. And the Christmas when Rene still around is more joyful. Maybe she went silent because she feel sad ? Quote
TommKat22 Posted January 12, 2019 at 02:30 PM Posted January 12, 2019 at 02:30 PM The album is currently #1 on iTunes Holiday Albums chart, and the I’m Your Angel duet with R. Kelly is #3 on the iTunes Holiday Songs chart. It seems as if all the attention surrounding him lately also translated to the album, even though I know there isn’t too much activity now that the holidays are over! 6 Quote Tommy
Dion my heart Barbra Posted January 12, 2019 at 03:29 PM Posted January 12, 2019 at 03:29 PM Great! 2 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted January 13, 2019 at 08:04 AM Posted January 13, 2019 at 08:04 AM The album is currently #1 on iTunes Holiday Albums chart, and the I'm Your Angel duet with R. Kelly is #3 on the iTunes Holiday Songs chart. It seems as if all the attention surrounding him lately also translated to the album, even though I know there isn't too much activity now that the holidays are over! wow greatwhere is the link 1 Quote
TommKat22 Posted January 13, 2019 at 05:56 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 05:56 PM wow greatwhere is the link http://www.popvortex.com/music/charts/top-christmas-albums.php Well, the album has fallen to #2 now. But if you're in the US, you can just look in the iTunes store. Depending on when you click on the link though, it may not be at #2 anymore. 1 Quote Tommy
fred Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:38 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:38 PM (edited) http://www.popvortex.com/music/charts/top-christmas-albums.php Well, the album has fallen to #2 now. But if you're in the US, you can just look in the iTunes store. Depending on when you click on the link though, it may not be at #2 anymore. Down to number 6 now. Seriously how many Christmas albums have Pentatonix done?! Edited January 13, 2019 at 10:40 PM by fred 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
TommKat22 Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:42 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:42 PM Down to number 6 now. Seriously how many Christmas albums have Pentatonix done?! Too many, haha. Quote Tommy
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:08 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:08 AM (edited) Too many, haha. Just one was too many... Edited January 14, 2019 at 12:08 AM by CelinesDIVO5 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
stevo Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:26 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:26 PM Lots of media picking up that Celine’s team is pulling IYA from streaming sites!? http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/01/14/celine-dion-pulls-song-im-your-angel-with-r-kelly-streaming-services/ 1 Quote
Loup_garou Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:29 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:29 PM Lots of media picking up that Celine's team is pulling IYA from streaming sites!? http://m.tmz.com/#!2...aming-services/ Well I really hope it's true, I wonder if they'll be able to pull it from R. Kelly's "R" and a couple of his compilations the song is in. Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:41 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:41 PM Lots of media picking up that Celine’s team is pulling IYA from streaming sites!? http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/01/14/celine-dion-pulls-song-im-your-angel-with-r-kelly-streaming-services/ Not surprised.Surviving R Kelly was the top trending topic worldwide on each of the nights it aired. There was no shortage of interest and outrage.And Celine figured prominently in a lot of the headlines re. artists who have worked with him. Quote
Loup_garou Posted January 14, 2019 at 08:15 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 08:15 PM Well it's happening little by little....The music Video is no longer available on apple Music and youtube Quote
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 08:18 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 08:18 PM (edited) It’s been confirmed that Celine’s team has begun the process of taking down “I’m Your Angel” from all streaming platforms. I hate R. Kelly’s alleged actions, but it’s so sad that this song has to go, it’s one of the most beautiful sung and written songs ever and in Celine’s career, also spent 6 weeks at Number one on the charts. Edited January 14, 2019 at 08:19 PM by Nmj 3 Quote
Javito Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:07 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:07 PM Oh Lord what they're gonna do with Barnev now??? What's he gonna sing without I'm Your Angel which he has been performing over the last 127 years and tours?? 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Dion2000 Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:10 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:10 PM Oh Lord what they're gonna do with Barnev now??? What's he gonna sing without I'm Your Angel which he has been performing over the last 127 years and tours?? When I Fall In Love Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:11 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:11 PM Glad to see it gone, and not just because of the R Kelly connection. That was my bathroom break song. Quote
ryba Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:12 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:12 PM (edited) Oh Lord what they're gonna do with Barnev now??? What's he gonna sing without I'm Your Angel which he has been performing over the last 127 years and tours?? looool well, I don’t really care about this song, it was special in the 90s, but it lost its magic, when she performed it during the TC tour it seemed kind of forced and not special Edited January 14, 2019 at 09:13 PM by ryba Quote
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:16 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:16 PM Oh Lord what they're gonna do with Barnev now??? What's he gonna sing without I'm Your Angel which he has been performing over the last 127 years and tours?? We’ll have to suffer through BATB for another decade. Sorry I perfer IYA. 3 Quote
Javito Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:24 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:24 PM We’ll have to suffer through BATB for another decade. Sorry I perfer IYA. Same 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
MrTim212 Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:27 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 09:27 PM The only time I enjoyed "I'm Your Angel" was when Céline performed it in Vegas a couple of times in 2017. Wasn't a fan of it during the TCWT, and really didn't love it when it came out either. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 15, 2019 at 12:20 AM Posted January 15, 2019 at 12:20 AM I posted this in the Spotify thread, but it applies here, too: This could be a good time to remove the song from the digital version of “These Are Special Times” and add “I Met An Angel (On Christmas Day)” in its place. Problem solved. As for ATW, put “Misled” in its place to accompany the DVD edition. Add “Misled” to the U.S. version of ML and remove IYA. Problem solved. (So long as the contracts wouldn’t be a pain.) Quote
gafsa Posted January 16, 2019 at 10:44 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 10:44 AM I use to love IYA, but never really care about the Live performance with Barnev. But I'm sad it will be vanished. I grew with that song. 2 Quote
ryba Posted January 16, 2019 at 01:48 PM Posted January 16, 2019 at 01:48 PM It’s funny how quickly a song can be removed in an instance nowadays. I’m glad I have it on a physical CD so it didn’t disappear forever Quote
max24 Posted January 18, 2019 at 04:03 AM Posted January 18, 2019 at 04:03 AM WTF? Did you notice that aside from removing I'm Your Angel from iTunes, they also removed The Prayer? They did this on This Are Special Time and The Essential! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 18, 2019 at 05:45 AM Posted January 18, 2019 at 05:45 AM (edited) “I’m Your Angel” is still available to me here in US. Correction: all the albums that included IYA, still include it but the album art changes to the R. Kelly album art. They’ve deleted Celine’s album versions but literally replaced it his version into her track list. Wow, great move teamceline he’s gonna getbthe streams and money regardless the least we could do would have those airplay’s and numbers impact Celine’s career and not just his now. Edited January 18, 2019 at 05:51 AM by Nmj 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.