scielle Posted November 29, 2018 at 05:54 PM Posted November 29, 2018 at 05:54 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
Davey84 Posted November 29, 2018 at 07:28 PM Posted November 29, 2018 at 07:28 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet LMAO I guess he wants to extend his house 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 30, 2018 at 05:54 AM Posted November 30, 2018 at 05:54 AM Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#64 Canada#130 United States Apple Music:#8 Grenada#39 Tajikistan#55 Indonesia#126 Belize#164 Norway 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 30, 2018 at 07:24 AM Posted November 30, 2018 at 07:24 AM LMAO I guess he wants to extend his house He’s actually super nice! And very proud of this song. Snider is my friend’s neighbor, and actually a regular guest of mine in a restaurant that I worked at. I love that he tweeted the song and also gave the album crdit! 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
scielle Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:27 PM Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:27 PM He's actually super nice! And very proud of this song. Snider is my friend's neighbor, and actually a regular guest of mine in a restaurant that I worked at. I love that he tweeted the song and also gave the album crdit! That's really cool!I've heard him in interviews many times, thanking Celine for recording it, saying how it paid for his house, and saying how he & wife call her Saint Celine as a result. 1 Quote
felicia Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:33 PM Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:33 PM (edited) That's really cool!I've heard him in interviews many times, thanking Celine for recording it, saying how it paid for his house, and saying how he & wife call her Saint Celine as a result. He used the hashtag #SaintCeline yesterday lol Edited November 30, 2018 at 12:34 PM by felicia 4 Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
Unisono Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:50 PM Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:50 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet One of the best songs from the album! Great vocals as well. 1 Quote
gafsa Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:58 PM Posted November 30, 2018 at 12:58 PM One of my favorite song on that album. 2 Quote
TommKat22 Posted December 1, 2018 at 05:29 AM Posted December 1, 2018 at 05:29 AM The album is currently discounted on iTunes, so hopefully we'll see high chart placement next week. 2 Quote Tommy
celine19 Posted December 1, 2018 at 10:03 AM Posted December 1, 2018 at 10:03 AM I wish you all a pleasant Advent season 7 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Critiaslux Posted December 1, 2018 at 04:43 PM Posted December 1, 2018 at 04:43 PM Her 2015 emotional renditions at Michael Bublé Christmas Special https://youtu.be/GyoQHbWviMQ 1 Quote
TommKat22 Posted December 2, 2018 at 01:00 AM Posted December 2, 2018 at 01:00 AM (edited) The album is currently #47 on iTunes. #20 on their Holiday Albums Chart! Edited December 2, 2018 at 01:01 AM by TommKat22 3 Quote Tommy
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 2, 2018 at 03:08 AM Posted December 2, 2018 at 03:08 AM Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#24 Norway (NE)#39 Denmark (NE)#47 United States (+15)#49 Canada (+41)#65 South Africa (NE) Apple Music:#12 Dominica (NE)#26 Saint Kitts and Nevis (+11)#93 Finland (NE)#108 Tajikistan (-102)#116 Indonesia (-14)#118 Greece (+14)#136 New Zealand (NE)#148 Grenada (-79)#174 Sweden (NE) 3 Quote
smw Posted December 2, 2018 at 07:19 PM Posted December 2, 2018 at 07:19 PM Do we know why Celine made a video for I MET AN ANGEL ON CHRISTMAS DAY? I wonder why the song wasn't included on the album? And do we know if she recorded other songs that are not included on the album? 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 2, 2018 at 07:44 PM Posted December 2, 2018 at 07:44 PM (edited) Do we know why Celine made a video for I MET AN ANGEL ON CHRISTMAS DAY? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRvF-o0Cyeo I wonder why the song wasn't included on the album? And do we know if she recorded other songs that are not included on the album? That video comes from a TV special for a Christmas Compilation Album called "And So This Is Christmas". Gloria Estefan, Babyface, Ricky Martin and others also recorded songs for the album. It's where the "classic" Ricky Martin song "Ay Yi Yi It's Christmas" comes from. Edited December 2, 2018 at 07:45 PM by couldawouldashoulda 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted December 2, 2018 at 08:02 PM Posted December 2, 2018 at 08:02 PM Do we know why Celine made a video for I MET AN ANGEL ON CHRISTMAS DAY? I wonder why the song wasn't included on the album? And do we know if she recorded other songs that are not included on the album? This video should be available in HD at Celine Dion Vevo and Celine Dion TV. The songs is good, she looks amazing and the video is really nice. 6 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 2, 2018 at 10:42 PM Posted December 2, 2018 at 10:42 PM Do we know why Celine made a video for I MET AN ANGEL ON CHRISTMAS DAY? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRvF-o0Cyeo I wonder why the song wasn't included on the album? And do we know if she recorded other songs that are not included on the album? Here is the Babyface section from the same special. I used to have this entire thing on VHS. Celine was interviewed before her portion of the song. Also, iirc, in the special, every artist sang part of Happy Xmas (War Is Over). Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 4, 2018 at 01:32 AM Posted December 4, 2018 at 01:32 AM Happy Xmas iTunes:#154 Norway Spotify:#78 Sweden#148 Norway Apple Music:#17 Sweden#180 Norway Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 11, 2018 at 06:08 AM Posted December 11, 2018 at 06:08 AM Happy Xmas iTunes:#175 Spain Spotify:#85 Sweden#168 Italy#169 Norway Apple Music:#22 Sweden#153 Norway#177 Netherlands 1 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 11, 2018 at 06:09 AM Posted December 11, 2018 at 06:09 AM Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#15 Denmark#30 Ireland#36 South Africa#44 United States#52 Canada Apple Music:#48 Sweden#49 Norway#67 Mauritius#68 Papua New Guinea#79 Denmark#90 Belize#99 Finland#102 Sri Lanka#103 Indonesia#117 Hungary#123 Netherlands#131 Honduras#155 Canada#170 Bulgaria#181 Trinidad and Tobago#187 Barbados Album: These Are Special Times - Ihre schönsten Weihnachtslieder iTunes:#127 Switzerland Apple Music:#124 Switzerland 1 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 11, 2018 at 06:11 AM Posted December 11, 2018 at 06:11 AM BB200Album: These Are Special Times RE 133 2 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 11, 2018 at 12:48 PM Posted December 11, 2018 at 12:48 PM 2000000018 BB200 RUN:133-103 HOLIDAY ALBUMS CHART RUN:37-27-13-10-13-16-20-27-27 1 Quote
scielle Posted December 12, 2018 at 01:36 AM Posted December 12, 2018 at 01:36 AM I was really hoping this thing she recently recorded with Josh Groban was some kind of special one-off Christmas release, but if we've got nothing at this point - I guess not. I don't mind him per se (in fact, thought he was fabulous in The Great Comet!) ... but I really don't want a Josh duet on this upcoming album... Quote
TommKat22 Posted December 12, 2018 at 05:24 AM Posted December 12, 2018 at 05:24 AM I was really hoping this thing she recently recorded with Josh Groban was some kind of special one-off Christmas release, but if we've got nothing at this point - I guess not. I don't mind him per se (in fact, thought he was fabulous in The Great Comet!) ... but I really don't want a Josh duet on this upcoming album... I don't mind Josh either. But it kind of irks me that his version of "O Holy Night" basically uses the same instrumental of Celine's and he sings it pretty similarly, and they play his version more than hers here. 1 Quote Tommy
Davey84 Posted December 12, 2018 at 07:53 AM Posted December 12, 2018 at 07:53 AM I don't mind Josh either. But it kind of irks me that his version of "O Holy Night" basically uses the same instrumental of Celine's and he sings it pretty similarly, and they play his version more than hers here. well than you haven't heard Michael Bubblés Xmas songs... David Foster basically used all his instrumentals he made for Céline for Michael and Josh... talk about being lazy Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CSCfan Posted December 12, 2018 at 03:27 PM Posted December 12, 2018 at 03:27 PM well than you haven't heard Michael Bubblés Xmas songs... David Foster basically used all his instrumentals he made for Céline for Michael and Josh... talk about being lazy And don't forget "Summertime"... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
scielle Posted December 14, 2018 at 03:30 AM Posted December 14, 2018 at 03:30 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
celine19 Posted December 14, 2018 at 04:18 AM Posted December 14, 2018 at 04:18 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Clearly the best ice-hockey player worldwide 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Fanxiaoqiang Posted December 14, 2018 at 07:44 AM Posted December 14, 2018 at 07:44 AM Happy Xmas iTunes:#31 Fiji#37 Antigua and Barbuda#58 Norway#118 Austria Spotify:#150 Sweden#179 Norway Apple Music:#53 Sweden#171 Norway Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#5 Norway#59 South Africa#63 United States#96 Australia#105 Belgium#106 Canada Apple Music:#9 Tajikistan#58 Denmark#60 Indonesia#77 Trinidad and Tobago#78 Grenada#81 Cayman Islands#81 Finland#82 Norway#106 Mongolia#145 Antigua and Barbuda#178 Cyprus#181 Barbados Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.