Critiaslux Posted November 5, 2019 at 06:02 PM Posted November 5, 2019 at 06:02 PM She could still do that if only she has a heart for it. But i doubt it. It seems like there is always an excuse not to promote this album. I suppose because she is a performer first and foremost. It is more about stage interpretation. The whole business thing (including recording) is just the necessity to be on stage. Hence if there is not a strong marketing team she will not be advised on such matter. Even during René’s management there was a lot of missed marketing opportunities (including lack of music videos as from FYI, few singles per album overall as from LTAL, missed release anniversaries, the collectors edition n2? Etc etc etc). Hence I suppose she was never in this marketing spirit. In my view she is a stage singer - in the very classic way à la Frank Sinatra. 4 Quote
jepoi Posted November 5, 2019 at 06:17 PM Posted November 5, 2019 at 06:17 PM This totally makes sense. I suppose because she is a performer first and foremost. It is more about stage interpretation. The whole business thing (including recording) is just the necessity to be on stage. Hence if there is not a strong marketing team she will not be advised on such matter. Even during René’s management there was a lot of missed marketing opportunities (including lack of music videos as from FYI, few singles per album overall as from LTAL, missed release anniversaries, the collectors edition n2? Etc etc etc). Hence I suppose she was never in this marketing spirit. In my view she is a stage singer - in the very classic way à la Frank Sinatra. Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 7, 2019 at 03:50 PM Posted November 7, 2019 at 03:50 PM Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#107 Canada#640 United States Apple Music:#62 Trinidad and Tobago#91 Antigua and Barbuda#385 Finland#393 Indonesia 1 Quote
Leanne Posted November 7, 2019 at 07:19 PM Posted November 7, 2019 at 07:19 PM (edited) It would be cool if she drops 3 or 4 new christmas songs in december on ITunes and spotify etc. as a surprise ☺️ Edited November 7, 2019 at 07:20 PM by Leanne 1 Quote
Ukrfan Posted November 7, 2019 at 07:41 PM Posted November 7, 2019 at 07:41 PM (edited) It would be cool if she drops 3 or 4 new christmas songs in december on ITunes and spotify etc. as a surprise ☺️ I want a new Christmas album of Celine so bad This is the only type of an album I would accept with numerous covers! There are so many Christmas songs I would like to hear from Celine, such as Jingle Bells, Silent Night, Mary Did You Know, Carol of the Bells (especially the last one since it was created by a Ukrainian composer)... Edited November 7, 2019 at 07:42 PM by Ukrfan 1 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 9, 2019 at 02:21 PM Posted November 9, 2019 at 02:21 PM Céline Dion - Ave Maria (Audio) (Official Video) 3,285,023 6,567 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted November 10, 2019 at 12:30 PM Posted November 10, 2019 at 12:30 PM Please let this be the year that we get an HQ version of the 'I Met an Angel on Christmas Day'-performance. 2 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 11, 2019 at 03:01 AM Posted November 11, 2019 at 03:01 AM Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#135 Canada (+56)#727 United States (-136) Apple Music:#47 Trinidad and Tobago (+24)#122 Grenada (NE)#235 Finland (+84)#336 Indonesia (+67)#477 Canada (NE) 1 Quote
Popular Post smw Posted November 11, 2019 at 07:25 AM Popular Post Posted November 11, 2019 at 07:25 AM I do my part every time I’m at Target — I place all of the These Are Special Times cds on the top shelf so everyone will see it. 9 Quote
Alice Posted November 11, 2019 at 10:08 AM Posted November 11, 2019 at 10:08 AM Ugh Christmas, but yay the Christmas album Quote
yoyoma Posted November 12, 2019 at 02:31 AM Posted November 12, 2019 at 02:31 AM How do we celine fans make one of celine's song from these are special times trendy?I really like Another year has gone by. Just couldn't get why it didnt take off back then. Mariah has been milking all i want for christmas for over a decade now, resurrect the song every xmas 1 Quote "Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songshttps://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ
mebe Posted November 12, 2019 at 02:41 AM Posted November 12, 2019 at 02:41 AM How do we celine fans make one of celine's song from these are special times trendy?I really like Another year has gone by. Just couldn't get why it didnt take off back then. Mariah has been milking all i want for christmas for over a decade now, resurrect the song every xmasI always thought that Christmas Eve could have been Celine's equivalent of AIWFCIS! Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
Chantemoi Posted November 12, 2019 at 05:00 AM Posted November 12, 2019 at 05:00 AM I Met an Angel on Christmas Day !!!! I LOVE the video she filmed for it (though I could do without the cheesy backups singers). The dress, the legs, the fancy footwork... it’s sooooo goooooood! https://youtu.be/LE25lQyWAvw 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 12, 2019 at 05:22 AM Posted November 12, 2019 at 05:22 AM I Met an Angel on Christmas Day !!!! I LOVE the video she filmed for it (though I could do without the cheesy backups singers). The dress, the legs, the fancy footwork... it’s sooooo goooooood! https://youtu.be/LE25lQyWAvw The Celine doing back up makes the video!! 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
kellyfan161 Posted November 12, 2019 at 05:35 AM Posted November 12, 2019 at 05:35 AM The Celine doing back up makes the video!!Oh yeah! It’s too funny!! 1 Quote
stevo Posted November 12, 2019 at 07:19 AM Posted November 12, 2019 at 07:19 AM (edited) Her dress and legs and hair in this video made me question my sexuality/made me want to wear heels...and also it’s a shame the album didn’t spawn a big hit a la All I Want For Christmas...don’t know how it’s going to compete for my air time against the new album this year! Edited November 12, 2019 at 07:20 AM by stevo 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted November 12, 2019 at 08:23 AM Posted November 12, 2019 at 08:23 AM Her dress and legs and hair in this video made me question my sexuality/made me want to wear heels...and also it’s a shame the album didn’t spawn a big hit a la All I Want For Christmas...don’t know how it’s going to compete for my air time against the new album this year! I always find it a wasted opportunity that they didn't release Christmas Eve. I dunno if it would have stood the test of time like All I want..., but back in the day I think it could have been a big xmas hit! 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted November 12, 2019 at 09:16 AM Posted November 12, 2019 at 09:16 AM They could still release a song from it Hope that one day we will get another Christmas album, or just an EP would be great too. Quote
Chantemoi Posted November 12, 2019 at 12:30 PM Posted November 12, 2019 at 12:30 PM Her dress and legs and hair in this video made me question my sexuality/made me want to wear heels...and also it’s a shame the album didn’t spawn a big hit a la All I Want For Christmas...don’t know how it’s going to compete for my air time against the new album this year! Everything you just said! Quote
Chantemoi Posted November 12, 2019 at 12:32 PM Posted November 12, 2019 at 12:32 PM I always find it a wasted opportunity that they didn't release Christmas Eve. I dunno if it would have stood the test of time like All I want..., but back in the day I think it could have been a big xmas hit! I always hear Christmas Eve in the shopping malls, grocery stores, and pharmacies in the U.S. It’s definitely one of the best from the album 2 Quote
Taking Chances Posted November 12, 2019 at 02:23 PM Posted November 12, 2019 at 02:23 PM (edited) I always hear Christmas Eve in the shopping malls, grocery stores, and pharmacies in the U.S. It's definitely one of the best from the album It's the same here. Celine's Christmas album is pretty much played every Christmas in shopping malls along with Mariah, Michael Buble and Josh Groban's albums here.. Edited November 12, 2019 at 02:23 PM by Taking Chances Quote
gafsa Posted November 12, 2019 at 06:00 PM Posted November 12, 2019 at 06:00 PM I think TATST is the most plyed Christmas album in shopping mall in my City, the other artis like MC get played mostly singles, but last year I heard a lot AIWFCIY from MC. Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 13, 2019 at 02:35 AM Posted November 13, 2019 at 02:35 AM how can we make it for people to remember this album Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 13, 2019 at 02:37 AM Posted November 13, 2019 at 02:37 AM stream on Happy-Xmas guys Quote
Nando Férri Posted November 13, 2019 at 03:32 PM Posted November 13, 2019 at 03:32 PM How is it going on the charts now? Any news? Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 14, 2019 at 01:16 AM Posted November 14, 2019 at 01:16 AM How is it going on the charts now? Any news? nothing butAlbum: These Are Special Times iTunes:#31 Ireland (NE)#123 Canada (+135)#378 United States (+30) Apple Music:#182 Trinidad and Tobago (NE)#500 Canada (-71) 1 Quote
Black Kitten Posted November 14, 2019 at 01:23 AM Posted November 14, 2019 at 01:23 AM Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks Christmas Eve has always been Celine's AIWFCIY. It's always been a Christmas classic waiting to happen. I hope it sees the light of day one day. 4 Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 15, 2019 at 12:55 AM Posted November 15, 2019 at 12:55 AM Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#472 Canada (-349)#496 United States (-119) Apple Music:#70 Saint Kitts and Nevis (NE)#80 Antigua and Barbuda (NE)#144 Trinidad and Tobago (NE)#286 Denmark (NE)#480 Indonesia (-138) O Holy Night iTunes:#95 Portugal (NE) Happy Xmas iTunes:#283 Austria (NE) Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 19, 2019 at 01:00 PM Posted November 19, 2019 at 01:00 PM Album: These Are Special Times iTunes:#60 Canada (+22)#259 Germany (NE)#412 United States (-2) Apple Music:#71 Barbados (-8)#114 Finland (+269)#158 Antigua and Barbuda (NE)#179 Indonesia (NE)#386 Canada (-64) 1 Quote
idroveallnight Posted November 20, 2019 at 08:58 PM Posted November 20, 2019 at 08:58 PM This has probably been posted already but can anyone confirm yet? https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/11/17/celine-dions-courage-pacing-for-1-with-120k-us-sales-125k-total-us-units/ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.