Jump to content

"These Are Special Times" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

TAST re enters Billboard 200 at No. 135

 

alright anything it really is

I mean the SPO

Posted
Posted
Did they... post a tweet with a billboard promoting Amazon Music w/ Celine's Christmas music only to promptly delete it? Or am I imagining that?
Posted

How unoriginal and unnecessary. If they wanted to give us a good Christmas gift, something like this would have been immensely better.

 

 

It's amazing how epic they can get when they want to, and how boring when they don't.

  • Like 1

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

It's embarrassing how cheap this gift is.

Ah well. 1 step forward, 2 steps back :sofunny:

 

How unoriginal and unnecessary. If they wanted to give us a good Christmas gift, something like this would have been immensely better.

 

 

It's amazing how epic they can get when they want to, and how boring when they don't.

  • Like 2
Posted

Aha now I have something to play on our Smart TV on loop for the rest of the week!

 

https://youtu.be/jHOmj3uGwGY

 

I don't like the esthetics of it. Couldn't they have made it a little more cozy?

  • Like 2
Posted

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2019/12/22

days:71 peak:44

 

76 +49 Céline Dion - These Are Special Times

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Did they... post a tweet with a billboard promoting Amazon Music w/ Celine's Christmas music only to promptly delete it? Or am I imagining that?

 

Aaah, there it is again:

 

I guess they have a list of scheduled posts to release over the holidays, and someone pulled the trigger on this one prematurely 😂

Edited by scielle
Posted (edited)
I added the song I Met An Angel (On Christmas Day) as track #3 of the album in my iTunes collection. It works really well sequenced between DSIAFCD and BC...and adds a more "upbeat" track in the opening section of the album (I just increased the volume of the file slightly as it is a little lower than the original album)...I'll be listening to this beautiful album all day :) Edited by Andy Man
  • Like 2
Posted

Feliz Navidad

 

iTunes:

#93 Singapore (NE)

#101 Indonesia (NE)

#200 Switzerland (NE)

#350 Italy (-17)

 

Apple Music:

#485 South Africa (NE)

 

Ave Maria

 

iTunes:

#9 Papua New Guinea (-6)

 

Apple Music:

#46 France (+339)

#432 Finland (NE)

 

Don't Save It All for Christmas Day

 

Apple Music:

#101 Hungary (+45)

#145 Poland (NE)

#163 New Zealand (+337)

#184 Luxembourg (NE)

#195 Belgium (NE)

#281 Australia (NE)

#336 South Africa (NE)

#492 Philippines (NE)

#494 Finland (NE)

Posted

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2019/12/24

51 +53 Céline Dion - These Are Special Times

 

days:73

peak: 44

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

I just found out that somebody covered Celine's IMAAOACD many years ago:

 

Edited by marc-02
  • Like 1
Posted
Happy Xmas got 1.62 million streams on the 24th. Pretty sure this is her highest daily stream count. Also her spotify listenings jumped to 16.66 million
  • Like 6
Posted

Since its Christmas Day, let us all enjoy what I think is Celine's best holiday song and what I consider to be unofficially Celine's AIWFC, in that its an original Christmas song that she herself wrote and has left a lasting legacy among music fans as evidenced by numerous official and unofficial covers. Here are some of the most popular and best ones:

 

https://youtu.be/-8n-cEVnKk0

 

 

https://youtu.be/yGOrWhFZZB4

 

 

 

https://youtu.be/LeONrNHcwe4

 

 

 

 

 

Posted

Since its Christmas Day, let us all enjoy what I think is Celine's best holiday song and what I consider to be unofficially Celine's AIWFC, in that its an original Christmas song that she herself wrote and has left a lasting legacy among music fans as evidenced by numerous official and unofficial covers. Here are some of the most popular and best ones:

 

https://youtu.be/-8n-cEVnKk0

 

 

https://youtu.be/yGOrWhFZZB4

 

 

 

https://youtu.be/LeONrNHcwe4

 

 

 

 

 

actually she just came up with the line „how many people“ :D the rest was written by Rick Wake
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
I truly believe „Christmas Eve“ could - if handled properly-easily become Celines AIWFCIY. It has massive potential! And even today it sounds very current.
  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...