celine4evauk Posted December 12, 2015 at 10:37 PM Posted December 12, 2015 at 10:37 PM does anybody know what position it is here in the states? Well I just looked and I couldn't see it in the album top 100. 😕It's #35 in the Christmas album chart. Quote
beelee Posted December 13, 2015 at 02:21 PM Posted December 13, 2015 at 02:21 PM does anybody know what position it is here in the states? Billboard 200Last week: 91This week: 74 4 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 13, 2015 at 04:10 PM Posted December 13, 2015 at 04:10 PM I heard Christmas Eve on the radio yesterday 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nuts2you Posted December 13, 2015 at 04:54 PM Posted December 13, 2015 at 04:54 PM Has anybody ever found TAST /Combo pack in stores ? Cause I sure cant find it.( luckily I still have mine,) Quote
boyblackuk Posted December 13, 2015 at 06:57 PM Posted December 13, 2015 at 06:57 PM does anybody know what position it is here in the states? 74 Quote
Brandon Posted December 13, 2015 at 07:00 PM Posted December 13, 2015 at 07:00 PM I heard Christmas Eve on the radio yesterday what station and what city. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Davey84 Posted December 13, 2015 at 07:51 PM Posted December 13, 2015 at 07:51 PM what station and what city.It was on Skyradio, the biggest non stop music station in the Netherlands 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
stone Posted December 14, 2015 at 04:03 AM Posted December 14, 2015 at 04:03 AM Magic of Christmas Day was on at Macy's today! 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 14, 2015 at 04:19 PM Posted December 14, 2015 at 04:19 PM I'd imagine the cd+dvd is out of print. It's about ten years old, no? Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
chocolatechip15 Posted December 14, 2015 at 05:15 PM Posted December 14, 2015 at 05:15 PM No wonder they don't make a new Christmas CD. The old one is still selling huge amounts every year, without them having to make any investment. 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 15, 2015 at 12:28 AM Posted December 15, 2015 at 12:28 AM I heard "Christmas Eve" today at 99¢ Only Stores. God, I love that song! 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted December 15, 2015 at 12:59 AM Posted December 15, 2015 at 12:59 AM I heard Christmas Eve at Dillard's on Saturday! 1 Quote
Brandon Posted December 15, 2015 at 02:53 AM Posted December 15, 2015 at 02:53 AM No wonder they don't make a new Christmas CD. The old one is still selling huge amounts every year, without them having to make any investment.Depends on what you call huge but I don't think it's selling better than other Xmas albums released around the same time. I wish they would re-release it as a deluxe edition with a couple new songs or something. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
boyblackuk Posted December 17, 2015 at 05:17 PM Posted December 17, 2015 at 05:17 PM Currently number 41 on hdd with nearly 5000 sales 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted December 17, 2015 at 06:50 PM Posted December 17, 2015 at 06:50 PM I heard Blue Christmas at a Holiday Gas Station the other day.... definitely was not expecting that! Quote
Brandon Posted December 17, 2015 at 07:54 PM Posted December 17, 2015 at 07:54 PM (edited) I heard Blue Christmas at a Holiday Gas Station the other day.... definitely was not expecting that! What's a Holiday gas station. Sounds fun. Lol Edited December 17, 2015 at 07:55 PM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
TommKat22 Posted December 18, 2015 at 06:49 AM Posted December 18, 2015 at 06:49 AM Where the heck have I been?! I had no idea that Johnny Rocks made a remix of "O Holy Night"! Link: https://soundcloud.c...nny-rocks-remix I heard this on XM radio (Ch. 13 Holly) a few weeks ago. When I heard it for the first time, I was like WTF? lol Quote Tommy
I Drove All Night! Posted December 18, 2015 at 04:51 PM Posted December 18, 2015 at 04:51 PM What's a Holiday gas station. Sounds fun. Lol It's a brand of gas stations primarily in the midwest United States: http://www.holidaystationstores.com/ Quote
Brandon Posted December 18, 2015 at 09:04 PM Posted December 18, 2015 at 09:04 PM It's a brand of gas stations primarily in the midwest United States: http://www.holidaystationstores.com/ I seriously thought it had something to do with the christmas holidays. Like those Christmas gifts you get at the gas station at christmas time when you buy gas. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
I Drove All Night! Posted December 18, 2015 at 09:52 PM Posted December 18, 2015 at 09:52 PM I seriously thought it had something to do with the christmas holidays. Like those Christmas gifts you get at the gas station at christmas time when you buy gas. Well that sounds way more fun! haha 1 Quote
boyblackuk Posted December 19, 2015 at 10:35 AM Posted December 19, 2015 at 10:35 AM Current Chart InfoBillboard Top 200 - 77 (74)Billboard Top Album Sales - 65 (68)Billboard Catalogue Albums - 13 (16)Billboard Holiday Albums - 14 (13)Australian Catalogue Albums 44 (RE)iTunes Worldwide - 160 (83) Oh Holy NightBillboard 100 Holiday Songs 96 (new) 3 Quote
TommKat22 Posted December 19, 2015 at 12:40 PM Posted December 19, 2015 at 12:40 PM Current Chart InfoBillboard Top 200 - 77 (74)Billboard Top Album Sales - 65 (68)Billboard Catalogue Albums - 13 (16)Billboard Holiday Albums - 14 (13)Australian Catalogue Albums 44 (RE)iTunes Worldwide - 160 (83) Oh Holy NightBillboard 100 Holiday Songs 96 (new) Also, this week it tallies its 52nd non-consecutive week on the Billboard Top 200 chart. Which makes it her 4th or 5th (?) album to spend at least a year on the chart! 1 Quote Tommy
Philippe1984 Posted December 19, 2015 at 01:45 PM Posted December 19, 2015 at 01:45 PM Magic of Christmas Day was on at Macy's today! One of my favourite on the album 1 Quote
stone Posted December 19, 2015 at 05:48 PM Posted December 19, 2015 at 05:48 PM One of my favourite on the album Mine too, I wish she sang it without Rosie! 2 Quote
beelee Posted December 20, 2015 at 03:34 AM Posted December 20, 2015 at 03:34 AM Current play count on Spotify: O Holy Night - 4,241,682Don't Save it All for Christmas Day - 1,688,461Blue Christmas - 859,135Another Year Has Gone By - 1,049,871The Magic of Christmas Day - 1,322,089Ave Maria - 1,920,160Adeste Fideles - 966,246The Christmas Song - 958,674The Prayer - 10,051,548Brahms' Lullaby - 687,499Christmas Eve - 1,913,315These Are Special Times - 914,116Happy Xmas - 13,642,264I'm Your Angel - 4,540,650Feliz Navidad - 1,858,257Les cloches du hameau - 517,526 I hope most of the songs can pass 1 million plays this year. Maybe not Les cloches du hameau. That one might take another year or few. lol 2 Quote
celinesounds Posted December 20, 2015 at 01:00 PM Posted December 20, 2015 at 01:00 PM Current play count on Spotify: O Holy Night - 4,241,682Don't Save it All for Christmas Day - 1,688,461Blue Christmas - 859,135Another Year Has Gone By - 1,049,871The Magic of Christmas Day - 1,322,089Ave Maria - 1,920,160Adeste Fideles - 966,246The Christmas Song - 958,674The Prayer - 10,051,548Brahms' Lullaby - 687,499Christmas Eve - 1,913,315These Are Special Times - 914,116Happy Xmas - 13,642,264I'm Your Angel - 4,540,650Feliz Navidad - 1,858,257Les cloches du hameau - 517,526 https://play.spotify...fq3OJWbqEFcTwWP I hope most of the songs can pass 1 million plays this year. Maybe not Les cloches du hameau. That one might take another year or few. lol OMG The prayer Quote #FREEJAVITO
Del Posted December 20, 2015 at 01:05 PM Posted December 20, 2015 at 01:05 PM OMG The prayer but check out Happy Christmas... Even better 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
beelee Posted December 20, 2015 at 05:05 PM Posted December 20, 2015 at 05:05 PM Billboard Canadian Albums Chart 2015 chart run so far: 86-72-63 Quote
comingback Posted December 20, 2015 at 05:16 PM Posted December 20, 2015 at 05:16 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK5VulNn3so her most inspiring duet to date Edited December 20, 2015 at 05:20 PM by comingback 3 Quote
comingback Posted December 20, 2015 at 06:35 PM Posted December 20, 2015 at 06:35 PM itunes Germany46. ML87. TAST (Mariah MC 98.) 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.