SuperLove4Celine Posted December 17, 2014 at 09:49 PM Posted December 17, 2014 at 09:49 PM Do You Hear What I Hear with Rosie is definitely my favorite moment of the special. The dialogue before the song is pitch-perfect comedy, and she is so adorable! Love the song, too -- Rosie's really not bad, but her voice makes Celine's sound even richer, warmer, and fuller in comparison (I especially love "Listen to what I say . .") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHdpqqOaAwU It is a great moment during the special. I just wish there would have been a studio version on "These Are Special Times" to accompany the TV version. 1 Quote
beelee Posted December 17, 2014 at 11:43 PM Posted December 17, 2014 at 11:43 PM (edited) Stream "These Are Special Times" on Spotify: https://play.spotify...utm_medium=open Edited December 17, 2014 at 11:59 PM by beelee 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted December 18, 2014 at 02:15 AM Posted December 18, 2014 at 02:15 AM It is a great moment during the special. I just wish there would have been a studio version on "These Are Special Times" to accompany the TV version. Me too - that would have been amazing! Quote
beelee Posted December 18, 2014 at 10:26 PM Posted December 18, 2014 at 10:26 PM Billboard Charts: Billboard 200: 89 (Last week: 84)Top Album Sales: 83 (Last week: 71) Holiday Hot 100Happy X-Mas (War Is Over): 99 (Re-entry). Peak: 32 1 Quote
Popular Post comingback Posted December 24, 2014 at 12:39 PM Popular Post Posted December 24, 2014 at 12:39 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt-fYaDW7II 8 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 24, 2014 at 01:55 PM Posted December 24, 2014 at 01:55 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt-fYaDW7II 'please say you'll try',......................Celine, 'you'll try' 'and your heart will not go on',.....................Celine, 'that's a low blow' 'it happens a lot' OMG Thanks for the laugh this morning! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 24, 2014 at 06:18 PM Posted December 24, 2014 at 06:18 PM Merry Christmas Eve, everybody! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDBRVyCfAqA 1 Quote
Simon Posted December 26, 2014 at 07:57 AM Posted December 26, 2014 at 07:57 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt-fYaDW7II HAHA! Thank you for sharing! Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Jessyka Posted December 27, 2014 at 11:50 AM Posted December 27, 2014 at 11:50 AM I went on a store on the 24th and guess what they were playing? 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Caledor Posted December 27, 2014 at 12:26 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 12:26 PM I went on a store on the 24th and guess what they were playing? Let me guess.... Petit Papa Noël ? Ave Maria ? Oh, no, I met an angel on CHristmas day ? Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Jessyka Posted December 27, 2014 at 01:06 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 01:06 PM Let me guess.... Petit Papa Noël ? Ave Maria ? Oh, no, I met an angel on CHristmas day ? The whole TAST album! 5 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Caledor Posted December 27, 2014 at 01:11 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 01:11 PM The whole TAST album! OMG That's amazing ! 16 years later and still playing the whole album ! Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Jessyka Posted December 27, 2014 at 04:37 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 04:37 PM OMG That's amazing ! 16 years later and still playing the whole album ! Yes, it's not that usual to hear her playing here in Brazil. It was great! 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
chocolatechip15 Posted December 27, 2014 at 04:53 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 04:53 PM I've heard many of the songs on the radio at Christmastime in recent years -- O Holy Night, O Come All Ye Faithful, Another Year Has Gone By, The Christmas Song, And So This is Christmas, Feliz Navidad . . .I even heard The Prayer last night. But one I NEVER hear anymore is I'm Your Angel . . . which is funny, b/c that's the one that was # 1 on the Billboard charts. But they never play it anymore 1 Quote
Caledor Posted December 27, 2014 at 05:19 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 05:19 PM Yes, it's not that usual to hear her playing here in Brazil. It was great! So you stayed in the store until the end of the last song ?? :-D Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
nuts2you Posted December 27, 2014 at 08:58 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 08:58 PM one thing I DONT understand is they play her Christmas music, but THEY WILL NOT play anything from LMBTL album, I just don't get it 4 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 27, 2014 at 09:52 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 09:52 PM So you stayed in the store until the end of the last song ?? :-D Actually I wanted to but my friend didn't let me. But I stayed for 3 to 4 songs while I was shopping. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
celine4evauk Posted December 27, 2014 at 10:24 PM Posted December 27, 2014 at 10:24 PM HAHA! Thank you for sharing! Very funny! And done in a nice way rather than taking the piss.Although I thought the hand gestures were more MC lol Quote
Davey84 Posted December 29, 2014 at 03:51 PM Posted December 29, 2014 at 03:51 PM Did you know Satan wrote Magic Of Christmas Day? "Dee Snider Explains How Celine Dion Paid for His House" http://ultimateclassicrock.com/dee-snider-celine-dion-christmas-song/?trackback=tsmclip thnx to CDIP! 7 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jessyka Posted December 30, 2014 at 12:50 PM Posted December 30, 2014 at 12:50 PM Did you know Satan wrote Magic Of Christmas Day? "Dee Snider Explains How Celine Dion Paid for His House" http://ultimateclass...ackback=tsmclip thnx to CDIP! That's hilarious! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 30, 2014 at 06:41 PM Posted December 30, 2014 at 06:41 PM I wonder how a new Christmas album would sell..... It's well over due.... I think she would do really well with a new Christmas album! People want good singers singing christmas songs... It's on my Christmas list for next year.... Hope it comes true Kev x 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 31, 2014 at 01:44 AM Posted December 31, 2014 at 01:44 AM We all wish for a new Christmas album..................... 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted December 31, 2014 at 02:36 AM Posted December 31, 2014 at 02:36 AM I wonder how a new Christmas album would sell..... It's well over due.... I think she would do really well with a new Christmas album! People want good singers singing christmas songs... It's on my Christmas list for next year.... Hope it comes true Kev x It's on all of our lists!! I would preorder it the MINUTE I saw it somewhere. I think it's long overdue, yes. With the new manager sorta, who knows? I would absolutely LOVE to see "The Christmas Song" on there, it's such a classic Christmas song. I love "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" as well. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Jessyka Posted December 31, 2014 at 11:20 AM Posted December 31, 2014 at 11:20 AM I guess another Christmas album is on everybody's wish list. 3 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 31, 2014 at 06:53 PM Posted December 31, 2014 at 06:53 PM It's on all of our lists!! I would preorder it the MINUTE I saw it somewhere. I think it's long overdue, yes. With the new manager sorta, who knows? I would absolutely LOVE to see "The Christmas Song" on there, it's such a classic Christmas song. I love "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" as well. "The Christmas Song" is on "These Are Special Times." 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 1, 2015 at 03:41 AM Posted January 1, 2015 at 03:41 AM "The Christmas Song" is on "These Are Special Times."I know it is, I was just making a general statement. I would LOVE it in her current voice on a CD. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted January 1, 2015 at 10:49 AM Posted January 1, 2015 at 10:49 AM I wonder why All The Way and ANDHC cds weren't reissued with the tv special like this one was? 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted January 1, 2015 at 03:10 PM Posted January 1, 2015 at 03:10 PM I wonder why All The Way and ANDHC cds weren't reissued with the tv special like this one was? maybe one day Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelineDionFreak Posted January 1, 2015 at 11:35 PM Posted January 1, 2015 at 11:35 PM I wonder why All The Way and ANDHC cds weren't reissued with the tv special like this one was?We got the exclusive ANDHC thing, I know it's not the TV special, but I am kinda okay with that. We got something different, something cool, in my opinion. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 2, 2015 at 02:42 AM Posted January 2, 2015 at 02:42 AM Has anyone ever heard "These Are The Special Times," "Brahms' Lullaby" and/or "Les cloches du hameau" on the radio? I know the rest of "These Are Special Times" has been heard from us before. A few lucky souls have even heard "I Met An Angel (On Christmas Day)" on the radio! However, what about the aforementioned three? Thanks! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.