LuisMa Posted December 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM Posted December 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM Wooahh right now I'm listening Christmas Eve on radio joyful joyful makes me wanna dance with some bells lol http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/dancing-santa-fail.gif Make sure you don't end up like Santa and that no one is around, or those will be the special times for them to remember. Quote
zuv Posted December 3, 2013 at 03:19 AM Posted December 3, 2013 at 03:19 AM Ça sent bon m'man! 1 Quote
uk28uk28 Posted December 3, 2013 at 03:26 AM Posted December 3, 2013 at 03:26 AM Ça sent bon m'man! omg, thanks!!! I get it know! I've always wondered what she said!!!! 1 Quote
uk28uk28 Posted December 3, 2013 at 05:07 AM Posted December 3, 2013 at 05:07 AM omg, thanks!!! I get it now! I've always wondered what she said!!!! Quote
Jessyka Posted December 3, 2013 at 02:16 PM Posted December 3, 2013 at 02:16 PM I remember watching it for the first time 15 years ago. It was the first time I've seen and heard Andrea Bocelli. I cried when they sang The Prayer together. I remember my brother going crazy when she sang TFTEISYF, because it was one of his favorite songs from Roberta Flack. My late father became a huge fan of Celine after watching it. TAST will always have a very special place in my heart because of all these things. 5 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
comingback Posted December 3, 2013 at 08:46 PM Posted December 3, 2013 at 08:46 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGqHzdaBng Quote
LuisMa Posted December 3, 2013 at 09:21 PM Posted December 3, 2013 at 09:21 PM I remember watching it for the first time 15 years ago. It was the first time I've seen and heard Andrea Bocelli. I cried when they sang The Prayer together. I remember my brother going crazy when she sang TFTEISYF, because it was one of his favorite songs from Roberta Flack. My late father became a huge fan of Celine after watching it. TAST will always have a very special place in my heart because of all these things. That sounds really lovely. I was actually reading a new interview yesterday with Andrea Bocelli and they asked him about his collaborations and he said the one that struck him the most was having had the chance to sing with Celine. 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted December 4, 2013 at 01:34 AM Posted December 4, 2013 at 01:34 AM That sounds really lovely. I was actually reading a new interview yesterday with Andrea Bocelli and they asked him about his collaborations and he said the one that struck him the most was having had the chance to sing with Celine. Yes! It's a lovely article - He says: "Among the many colleagues I had the pleasure to perform a duet with, had I to choose the most exciting one, I would say Celine Dion, a great professional and a great friend, a simple person who loves her job." http://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2013/dec/02/q-andrea-bocelli-talks-las-vegas-touring-celine-di/ 1 Quote
comingback Posted December 4, 2013 at 09:19 PM Posted December 4, 2013 at 09:19 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md2J_mRUCzk Quote
syasya aisyaa Posted December 5, 2013 at 06:50 AM Posted December 5, 2013 at 06:50 AM another sign of just how close the new english album is ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ OH MY GOD! I found CELINE DION'S TOPIC in the digital fashion and lifestyle magazine. READ IT FREE HERE http://www.plazatrend.com/baca/6784.html#1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM (edited) "These Are Special Times" revisits the Billboard 200 this week, reentering at #194. http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8789/70gz.png Edited December 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM by LuisMa 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM "These Are Special Times" revisits the Billboard 200 this week, reentering at #194. http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8789/70gz.png We can always count on TAST. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 5, 2013 at 01:27 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 01:27 PM (edited) So this is my wishful thinking tracklist for the second album: 1. NEW SONG2. We Three Kings (duet with Elton John)3. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer4. O Christmas Tree5. NEW SONG6. I'll Be Home For Christmas7. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (duet with Michael Bublé)8. Let There Be Peace On Earth9. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear10. NEW SONG11. Noel Blanc (Rerecording)12. White Christmas (Spanglish version featuring Thalía)13. What Child Is This14. Little Drummer Boy (background vocals by her children)15. NEW SONG And on one of the new songs, she will feature Enya. Edited December 5, 2013 at 01:29 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 5, 2013 at 01:42 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 01:42 PM So this is my wishful thinking tracklist for the second album: 1. NEW SONG2. We Three Kings (duet with Elton John)3. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer4. O Christmas Tree5. NEW SONG6. I'll Be Home For Christmas7. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (duet with Michael Bublé)8. Let There Be Peace On Earth9. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear10. NEW SONG11. Noel Blanc (Rerecording)12. White Christmas (Spanglish version featuring Thalía)13. What Child Is This14. Little Drummer Boy (background vocals by her children)15. NEW SONG And on one of the new songs, she will feature Enya. I really like the idea of a spanglish duet with Thalia, Luis. I wish one of the new songs could be a duet with Bryan Adams. But for your tracklist to be perfect for me, it would have to include Grown Up Christmas List and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
ashtonelijah Posted December 5, 2013 at 05:14 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 05:14 PM It's time for a vinyl re-release of TAST! 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 5, 2013 at 05:30 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 05:30 PM I'm sorry, I just noticed I posted my wishlist on the wrong thread. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 5, 2013 at 05:58 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 05:58 PM Bonus track: O Holy Night - album version lipped on the TAST special 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LuisMa Posted December 5, 2013 at 06:23 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 06:23 PM Bonus track: O Holy Night - album version lipped on the TAST special Bogus track: Strawberry, Chocolate, Cheese & Nuts Roasting On An Open Fire 3 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 5, 2013 at 06:29 PM Posted December 5, 2013 at 06:29 PM I'm sorry, I just noticed I posted my wishlist on the wrong thread. And I went right along with you. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 8, 2013 at 06:48 AM Posted December 8, 2013 at 06:48 AM Anyone know where I can watch the TAST special online??? I don't have any of my Celine VHS/DVD's in my apartment right now :-( Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LuisMa Posted December 8, 2013 at 09:36 AM Posted December 8, 2013 at 09:36 AM Anyone know where I can watch the TAST special online??? I don't have any of my Celine VHS/DVD's in my apartment right now :-( I've performed a search and couldn't find it, but there is a torrent site that has a Christmas DVD. I'm downloading it, so if that is the one, I'll PM you the link. Quote
bilinkew Posted December 9, 2013 at 06:37 PM Posted December 9, 2013 at 06:37 PM Out for a drink in a remote cornish pub and they just played Feliz Navidad - people tapping their feet and enjoying it plus Breakaway on local radio twice today x 4 Quote
LukeD Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM (edited) I have to share this story: Today, I had my third driving lesson and the radio was playing some awful Greek pop songs, but I wasn't really paying attention cause I can't focus on anything when I'm driving (I'm acting like a nerd during the entire thing)! My teacher disliked the songs so he decided to try another station and then another one... He seemed to enjoy the music in this third music station and he told me ''This is much better, right?'' to which I replied ''Yes.'' without paying ANY attention to the song, I barely understood what my teacher told me, cause - again - I could focus on nothing but the road! A few seconds later I realized that we were listening to 'I Met An Angel (On Christmas Day)' (!!!) and I was pretty much shocked that my 60-years-old-straight-macho-teacher (who comes from the same homophobic hometown as I do) enjoyed a Celine song! And it's not only that, I was also surprised by the fact that radios play this song which was not even released on the album. Such a wasted opportunity to have a timeless classic, this song is very catchy, cool, positive and radio friendly. It should have been included in the album 'These Are Special Times' and even released as a single! I might sound overzealous, but to me this song had potential to be for Celine what 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is for Mariah..! Edited December 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM by LukeD 6 Quote
Javito Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:25 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 10:25 AM I might sound overzealous, but to me this song had potential to be for Celine what 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' is for Mariah..! I've always though that too! They missed a big chance with this Christmas song for Céline! :down:The Hullabaloo video could have been promoted as the official videoclip, it's so funny 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LuisMa Posted December 12, 2013 at 01:03 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 01:03 PM The album moves up this week again on The Billboard 200: http://imageshack.us/a/img546/5812/d24n.png 1 Quote
amelie Posted December 12, 2013 at 01:43 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 01:43 PM They should re-release the album with this on it and send it to radio (wishful thinking) Quote
Jessyka Posted December 12, 2013 at 02:12 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 02:12 PM The album moves up this week again on The Billboard 200: http://imageshack.us/a/img546/5812/d24n.png YAY! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Critiaslux Posted December 12, 2013 at 05:21 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 05:21 PM They should re-release the album with this on it and send it to radio (wishful thinking) Totally agree! It's a great idea actually No new Xmas album. This one is perfect. Just need two or three other songs as a bonus 2 Quote
Javito Posted December 12, 2013 at 06:33 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 06:33 PM (edited) Totally agree! It's a great idea actuallyNo new Xmas album. This one is perfect. Just need two or three other songs as a bonus I'd totally buy that edition with bonus tracks! At least there are 3 more songs to add: 17. I Met An Angel On Christmas Day18. I Wish You A Merry Christmas (Unreleased song)19. Unreleased David Foster song20. Unreleased David Foster song Besides, didn't David Foster say in 2009/2010 that he was recording new Christmas songs for Céline?? Edited December 12, 2013 at 06:50 PM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zuv Posted December 12, 2013 at 06:43 PM Posted December 12, 2013 at 06:43 PM I am so glad "I Met an Angel" never made the cut on that album. For me the music of this song is so agressive and annoying. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.