DionFanAlways Posted December 27, 2012 at 01:51 PM Posted December 27, 2012 at 01:51 PM ^spread the love!!!! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted December 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM Posted December 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM The album barely hangs on to The Billboard 200 this week, and will probably say goodbye (for now), as it drops 50 to number 200. Quote
Davey84 Posted December 28, 2012 at 10:02 AM Posted December 28, 2012 at 10:02 AM I'm playing TAST for the last time now this Chirstmas season .... Probably won't listen to it, untill I have some crazy mood in the Summer! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Xpresso Posted December 28, 2012 at 10:59 AM Posted December 28, 2012 at 10:59 AM The album barely hangs on to The Billboard 200 this week, and will probably say goodbye (for now), as it drops 50 to number 200. And so will all the Xmas albums on the Top 200. Time for something new from Celine on the Billboard 200 for 2013!!! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM Posted December 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM And so will all the Xmas albums on the Top 200. Time for something new from Celine on the Billboard 200 for 2013!!! Absolutely, and time for Top 5 again, and an incredible #1 for sure! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM Posted December 29, 2012 at 12:45 AM I'm playing TAST for the last time now this Chirstmas season .... Probably won't listen to it, untill I have some crazy mood in the Summer! I'm also sad, as I put it back in the CD tray today. Good luck with your crazy mood. Quote
Javito Posted December 29, 2012 at 01:46 AM Posted December 29, 2012 at 01:46 AM Why so soon? Well at least in my country the Christmas holidays doesn't end until the 6th of January! 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LuisMa Posted December 29, 2012 at 09:19 AM Posted December 29, 2012 at 09:19 AM Why so soon? Well at least in my country the Christmas holidays doesn't end until the 6th of January! Well, you're right and I live in Spain! I must carry on with my Costa Rican tradition. I don't celebrate Reyes here, as we do everything on the 24th, 25th and the 26th (Sant Esteve). But the house does remain decorated from Nov. 11 till Jan 15th approximately. It's weird but once the 25th has passed, I don't feel like playing Christmas music again. It makes me nostalgic. Last year I loved a track called "I Believe In Christmas (Like It Used To Be)" and if I played it on the 28th or whatever day after Xmas I'd become sad that it's over, and the same happens with TAST, Quote
comingback Posted November 15, 2013 at 06:22 PM Posted November 15, 2013 at 06:22 PM Christmas is coming nearer and with Celines Christmas album this will be Special Times.In this month we celebrate the 15 years anniversary of this special album. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I-Yhs98T5Pw/TtDI45o_boI/AAAAAAAAA80/w9MQsMBhUww/s400/Celine1.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBkALf5LxI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pbEQRcQrZ8 3 Quote
ehild Posted November 15, 2013 at 06:54 PM Posted November 15, 2013 at 06:54 PM I can't wait to play this album again! LOL Part of me wants to at least wait until Thanksgiving is over. I can't stand that retailers start the saturation of the season so early so I feel, out of principal, I should wait. But I will probably break down and listen anyways. It is Celine, after all. 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
LuisMa Posted November 15, 2013 at 06:56 PM Posted November 15, 2013 at 06:56 PM (edited) I have always decorated my house after my b-day, but as we're going to Paris next week, I will postpone it a bit. However, The album is in heavy rotation already. Edited November 15, 2013 at 06:57 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
comingback Posted November 15, 2013 at 07:50 PM Posted November 15, 2013 at 07:50 PM my favorite song on the album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lYUveuyd5g 4 Quote
Stuart2007 Posted November 15, 2013 at 09:11 PM Posted November 15, 2013 at 09:11 PM Woah 15 years time has flown by.I still remember December 24th 1998 like it was yesterday. My mum knocking on my bedroom door and telling me that Celine was gonna be on tv in less than an hour. Checked the newspaper and she was right BBC1 at 10.45pm Celine Dion - These are special times. I had already bought the album a few weeks earlier, the fourth Celine album in my cd collection. I had never seen her look as beautiful before, simply stunning. My first time hearing TFTEISYF and Let's Talk About Love live and sounding so damn good. Looked at the price of the collectors edition on amazon, ouch. The youtube videos say unavailable in my country. Even worse though I just dug out some of my old vhs tapes from the walk in closet and they all covered in mold. I'm so glad I never put any of my other Celine stuff in that closet. Gonna be keeping an eye out for the collectors edition on ebay. 1 Quote
Stuart2007 Posted November 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM Posted November 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM Found my old vhs copy of the special and it has survived. Only lost one Celine tape the rest were Sony premium tapes with anti-fungal treatment on them. Pressed play on the TAST tape and up pops Jennifer Anniston introducing Divas Live 98. I cried when i saw the tape was ok. I know what I'm gonna be watching tonight. 3 Quote
Javito Posted November 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM Posted November 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM I can't wait to play this album again! LOL Part of me wants to at least wait until Thanksgiving is over. I can't stand that retailers start the saturation of the season so early so I feel, out of principal, I should wait. But I will probably break down and listen anyways. It is Celine, after all. I completely agree with you, in my town they're already moving into the season with the Christmas decorations and ornaments in the streets and stores since a week ago, its crazy! I mean it's more than 5 weeks until Christmas and all this anticipation of the commercial sector makes me feel like they spoil the spirit of those days. If they flood us like this more than a month before Christmas Eve, when we're in New Year's Eve what's going to be the mood? Many people is tired by then and I can understand that, it's such a prolonged and exaggerated blitz! The spirit of Christmas holidays starts the 24th of december, and not any sooner, at least for those who understand what is the origin of Christmas. Which is NOT the commercial aim of shopping and spending money on a daily basis in which the whirlwind of the big shops have turned it into. That's why I save Céline's album (and any other Christmas related music) not before the 23th or 24th of December. That night is when I take out of the shelve These Are Special Times and then yes, I play it almost daily during all the holidays until the 6th of January, which is when we conclude the Christmas celebrations here 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 16, 2013 at 02:09 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 02:09 PM I can't wait to play this album again! LOL Part of me wants to at least wait until Thanksgiving is over. I can't stand that retailers start the saturation of the season so early so I feel, out of principal, I should wait. But I will probably break down and listen anyways. It is Celine, after all. So early. Oh yeah. I remember buying the album a week ago at the mall and remember seeing a Christmas tree already decorated right I front of me. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
ehild Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:13 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:13 PM I completely agree with you, in my town they're already moving into the season with the Christmas decorations and ornaments in the streets and stores since a week ago, its crazy! I mean it's more than 5 weeks until Christmas and all this anticipation of the commercial sector makes me feel like they spoil the spirit of those days. If they flood us like this more than a month before Christmas Eve, when we're in New Year's Eve what's going to be the mood? Many people is tired by then and I can understand that, it's such a prolonged and exaggerated blitz! The spirit of Christmas holidays starts the 24th of december, and not any sooner, at least for those who understand what is the origin of Christmas. Which is NOT the commercial aim of shopping and spending money on a daily basis in which the whirlwind of the big shops have turned it into. That's why I save Céline's album (and any other Christmas related music) not before the 23th or 24th of December. That night is when I take out of the shelve These Are Special Times and then yes, I play it almost daily during all the holidays until the 6th of January, which is when we conclude the Christmas celebrations here So early. Oh yeah. I remember buying the album a week ago at the mall and remember seeing a Christmas tree already decorated right I front of me. Yeah.....I haven't been to the mall for all that craziness yet but the local shopping centers already have garland, wreaths and bows up. And of course, there's black Friday. I despise that day! LOL I'm all for a great deal but geeze..... A friend of mine actually put up one of her Christmas trees the other day, too. I was like "ummm....." Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
DionFanAlways Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:14 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:14 PM my favorite song on the album http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lYUveuyd5gI haven't seen this. Thank you 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:29 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:29 PM Yeah.....I haven't been to the mall for all that craziness yet but the local shopping centers already have garland, wreaths and bows up. And of course, there's black Friday. I despise that day! LOL I'm all for a great deal but geeze..... A friend of mine actually put up one of her Christmas trees the other day, too. I was like "ummm....." Yeah. That's too soon. For me Christmas things should start after thanksgiving that's it. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
ehild Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:32 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:32 PM Yeah. That's too soon. For me Christmas things should start after thanksgiving that's it. Exactly. We'll decorate, maybe the day/weekend after. If we're not able to, definitely the first weekend in December. I love coming home to lit up tree and a fire in the fire place. I love feeling all Christmas-y! lol It's my favorite holiday!! 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:38 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:38 PM Exactly. We'll decorate, maybe the day/weekend after. If we're not able to, definitely the first weekend in December. I love coming home to lit up tree and a fire in the fire place. I love feeling all Christmas-y! lol It's my favorite holiday!!To me, Christmas time just has a wonderful feeling. Like everything is soo magical! I hate it when it ends tho. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
ehild Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:44 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:44 PM To me, Christmas time just has a wonderful feeling. Like everything is soo magical! I hate it when it ends tho. Me too! I don't like all the commercial saturation but I love the holiday and the season! When it is over, though, I'm so over the novelty of the cold weather, etc. and I'm ready for summer and the pool! lol 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:58 PM Posted November 16, 2013 at 04:58 PM Me too! I don't like all the commercial saturation but I love the holiday and the season! When it is over, though, I'm so over the novelty of the cold weather, etc. and I'm ready for summer and the pool! lolI agree. People make this holiday so commercial that they truely forget there is a reason to the season. I can't stand hot weather. I just want nice enough weather enough for me to wear a jacket. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
zuv Posted November 29, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted November 29, 2013 at 07:24 PM only 6.99 on itunes Canada right now. should i buy it? you think the quality will be better than my imported CD? Quote
comingback Posted November 29, 2013 at 07:27 PM Posted November 29, 2013 at 07:27 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg4L5bVrV1A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3adYbToTyQ Quote
ehild Posted November 29, 2013 at 08:31 PM Posted November 29, 2013 at 08:31 PM I wish she'd make another holiday album. 4 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
LuisMa Posted November 29, 2013 at 08:46 PM Posted November 29, 2013 at 08:46 PM TAST is number 3 on Canada's catalog albums list. Tomorrow is Xmas decorating time here, so the album will play over and over while we're at it. 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 1, 2013 at 06:19 PM Posted December 1, 2013 at 06:19 PM "These Are Special Times" is moving up the Top 100 on Canada and the US' iTunes chart: It will probably make a nice reentry this coming week on the Billboard 200. 2 Quote
Miha Posted December 2, 2013 at 02:24 PM Posted December 2, 2013 at 02:24 PM Wooahh right now I'm listening Christmas Eve on radio joyful joyful makes me wanna dance with some bells lol http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/dancing-santa-fail.gif 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted December 2, 2013 at 10:18 PM Posted December 2, 2013 at 10:18 PM This album is VERY Hard to find in stores, thank goodness I have this 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.