Alex_Incognito Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:42 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:42 PM I forgot the US cassette! lol Davey, I ordered it through FNAC.com because I haven't seen it IN any Fnac store yet. And I couldn't wait. Everytime I went to FNAC I would look around, but never see it. Then I'd threaten suicide. But I finally just bought it online. I wonder if it would be cheaper to send it to me and me send it to you. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Davey84 Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:53 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:53 PM yeah I'm wondering that too! hahaha cos they said it's like 10 euros shipping! Now i don't believe that's the actual rate! But i dunno when it's free within france, or how much it is to you and then to me Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Alex_Incognito Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:59 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:59 PM That is the big question, my son. I have never shipped anything from France to any other EU country. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
GIORGOS Posted December 10, 2008 at 08:04 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 08:04 AM THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES (CD BOX) ENTERS THE GREEK CHARTS AT No 33http://www.ifpi.gr/chart01.htm Quote
Celineforeveranangel Posted December 10, 2008 at 08:32 AM Posted December 10, 2008 at 08:32 AM I really would love to get a copy of the collectors edition. I cant find it in South Africa though!!!! Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Xpresso Posted December 10, 2008 at 01:33 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 01:33 PM Great news! What made the album go up the charts, other than Christmas itself...? Quote
GIORGOS Posted December 10, 2008 at 01:41 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 01:41 PM Great news! What made the album go up the charts, other than Christmas itself...? A LOT OF CDSTORES THEY SOLD THE CD/DVD BOX FOR 10EUROS Quote
Nando Férri Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:03 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:03 PM Please, anyone has the actual numbers of sales of TAST around the world? I only know the USA numbers... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
ce-line Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:45 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 04:45 PM That's great! It's an amazing album! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
celinecolombian Posted December 10, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted December 10, 2008 at 06:26 PM I just got the collector's edition Quote
Edwin Posted December 12, 2008 at 09:35 AM Posted December 12, 2008 at 09:35 AM Please, anyone has the actual numbers of sales of TAST around the world? I only know the USA numbers...Wow, I'm surprised no one has posted that data yet. Vinny? I sooooooooo want the TIN box!!! Quote
WendyB Posted December 12, 2008 at 02:13 PM Posted December 12, 2008 at 02:13 PM My "tin box" just arrived in the post Quote
Chin Posted December 12, 2008 at 02:22 PM Posted December 12, 2008 at 02:22 PM The Tin Box is HK$139 in HMV...but only HK$65 for the orginal edition! I love the Tin Box, but should I just buy the original one? Quote
Timster Posted December 12, 2008 at 03:54 PM Posted December 12, 2008 at 03:54 PM (edited) The Tin Box is HK$139 in HMV...but only HK$65 for the orginal edition! I love the Tin Box, but should I just buy the original one? Why don't you be a true collector and buy both? lol Edited December 12, 2008 at 03:54 PM by ShuttleDiscovery Quote
dj4celine Posted December 12, 2008 at 06:30 PM Posted December 12, 2008 at 06:30 PM Why in the effin' world isn't the tin box sold here? Oh well, I got another ten copies of the standard TAST today Quote
Timster Posted December 12, 2008 at 07:16 PM Posted December 12, 2008 at 07:16 PM Can someone tell me what the actual release date of the tin box was? Wikipedia says Oct. 10 but that sounds way too early... Thanks Quote
boyblackuk Posted October 15, 2009 at 04:48 PM Posted October 15, 2009 at 04:48 PM TATST is a new Re-Entry at Number 14 on the Billboard Holiday Album Chart Quote
Davey84 Posted October 15, 2009 at 05:04 PM Posted October 15, 2009 at 05:04 PM oh wow! so cool! and so early! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
zuv Posted October 26, 2010 at 07:46 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 07:46 PM LOL last post october 15th 2009???? No one talked about this album during last xmas?? Or is there another official topic for this album? anyway, I know halloween hasn't even come yet, but i just wanted to say, that this is one of my favorite album of Celine! and that i can't wait to listen to it again (yes, i restrain myself from listening to it all year long, except for x-mas time) I just finished listening to the new mariah carey xmas album. Its her second. Celine needs to have another one too!!!!! Guess it wont be for this year Quote
Javito Posted October 26, 2010 at 07:53 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 07:53 PM LOL last post october 15th 2009???? No one talked about this album during last xmas?? Or is there another official topic for this album? anyway, I know halloween hasn't even come yet, but i just wanted to say, that this is one of my favorite album of Celine! and that i can't wait to listen to it again (yes, i restrain myself from listening to it all year long, except for x-mas time) Yes pyb! I too restrain myself all the year long to keep this album for the end of the year, and I can't wait for middle/end of november to start listening it again! It's such a perfect Christmas album I just finished listening to the new mariah carey xmas album. Its her second. Celine needs to have another one too!!!!! Guess it wont be for this year Has it leaked already?? I thought it wasn't released till 15th November Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zuv Posted October 26, 2010 at 08:14 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 08:14 PM LOL last post october 15th 2009???? No one talked about this album during last xmas?? Or is there another official topic for this album? anyway, I know halloween hasn't even come yet, but i just wanted to say, that this is one of my favorite album of Celine! and that i can't wait to listen to it again (yes, i restrain myself from listening to it all year long, except for x-mas time) Yes pyb! I too restrain myself all the year long to keep this album for the end of the year, and I can't wait for middle/end of november to start listening it again! It's such a perfect Christmas album I just finished listening to the new mariah carey xmas album. Its her second. Celine needs to have another one too!!!!! Guess it wont be for this year Has it leaked already?? I thought it wasn't released till 15th November HAHAHA i thought i was the only one who would do such thing. and I also wait till mid november to listen to it. and then i stop in mid february, but i'm not sad about it because i abused the album so much during that time. Only in july that i start craving for it and yeah the album leaked (not a fan, so i wont be listeninng to it) just go in mariah carey off topic. It comes out on nov 2nd on itunes, not 15th Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted October 26, 2010 at 08:15 PM Posted October 26, 2010 at 08:15 PM I just got this version a few days ago cant wait for december 1st to finally listen to it Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
RLAAMJR. Posted October 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM Posted October 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM I can see Celine's Christmas Album again. I'm gonna buy again and give it to a friend.",) So Celine Dion fans, let's make a habit to buy Celine xmas album every year so that it will become the biggest selling holiday album of all time Quote
Der_Griffon Posted October 27, 2010 at 02:28 PM Posted October 27, 2010 at 02:28 PM Can somebody please ban him? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
zuv Posted November 15, 2010 at 03:37 PM Posted November 15, 2010 at 03:37 PM Javito!!! (n others who do it) You know what date we are? Yep November 15th Its time to take this album off the shelf!!! Quote
Javito Posted November 15, 2010 at 04:13 PM Posted November 15, 2010 at 04:13 PM Javito!!! (n others who do it) You know what date we are? Yep November 15th Its time to take this album off the shelf!!! November 15th yes!! But why today? Did I say today? Maybe its time yeah! I'm holding myself back still, but maybe tonight I'll take if for the first time this year to listen it! why not? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zuv Posted November 15, 2010 at 04:31 PM Posted November 15, 2010 at 04:31 PM Yes pyb! I too restrain myself all the year long to keep this album for the end of the year, and I can't wait for middle/end of november to start listening it again! It's such a perfect Christmas album haha, i guess i assumed or thought i read you were waiting exactly for november 15th too. But you just said middle/end november. But its good your holding yourself back from listening to it, i just could help myself anymore..... Its Sooooooooooooooooooo Gooooooooooooooooooddddddddddd "For CHRIIIIISTMASS DAYYYYY, FIIIIINDDDD YOUR WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....." haha Im gonna abuse this album till february. I hope she records another one. Quote
Javito Posted November 15, 2010 at 04:35 PM Posted November 15, 2010 at 04:35 PM Yes pyb! I too restrain myself all the year long to keep this album for the end of the year, and I can't wait for middle/end of november to start listening it again! It's such a perfect Christmas album haha, i guess i assumed or thought i read you were waiting exactly for november 15th too. But you just said middle/end november. But its good your holding yourself back from listening to it, i just could help myself anymore..... Its Sooooooooooooooooooo Gooooooooooooooooooddddddddddd "For CHRIIIIISTMASS DAYYYYY, FIIIIINDDDD YOUR WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....." haha Im gonna abuse this album till february. I hope she records another one. LMAO!! Yes then you were right moreless, its time to start listening to it! It's just that, you know, I don't want to abuse it too much so that when the night of the 24th or Christmas I'm already tired of it! But I don't think that can happen Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zuv Posted November 15, 2010 at 04:45 PM Posted November 15, 2010 at 04:45 PM Yeah, thats what i worry about every year. But no, i'm never tired of it on christmas eve. I guess because i will only listening to it on my ipod and in my car till then, and on christmas it will be playing loud in my house with my family and thats totally different. Quote
boyblackuk Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM Posted November 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM (edited) TATST Re-enters the Billboard 200 at number 187Number 30 - Billboard Holiday AlbumsNumber 40 - Billboard Catalogue Albums Edited November 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM by boyblackuk Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.