GoldenLeaf Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:36 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:36 PM (edited) hmm it seems the My Heart Will Go On (Instrumental version) won't be included on the Japanese release http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2632961 Maybe I should cancel my order and buy the regular CD+DVD instead. Edited November 6, 2007 at 05:37 PM by Calypso Quote
Nomad Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:56 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:56 PM hmm it seems the My Heart Will Go On (Instrumental version) won't be included on the Japanese release http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2632961 Maybe I should cancel my order and buy the regular CD+DVD instead. There has some problem at HMV JP. Look at SONY BMG JAPAN website, you can find that MGWGH Karaoke track is actually on Japan's Collector's edition. These Are Special Times(Legacy Edition)/スペシャル・タイムス(Legacy Edition) Celine Dion - セリーヌ・ディオン Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:22 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:22 PM hmm it seems the My Heart Will Go On (Instrumental version) won't be included on the Japanese release http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2632961 Maybe I should cancel my order and buy the regular CD+DVD instead. There has some problem at HMV JP. Look at SONY BMG JAPAN website, you can find that MGWGH Karaoke track is actually on Japan's Collector's edition. These Are Special Times(Legacy Edition)/スペシャル・タイムス(Legacy Edition) Celine Dion - セリーヌ・ディオンThank you for clearing that up for me! Quote
Dionesque Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:06 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 08:06 PM I just ordered it through the link Koolan got in his siggy as there it's still chaeper (even incl. shipping!) than on Amazon.de! Can't wait to get this package - I love these collector's editions and if it's as beautiful released as "D'elles" collector's edition than I'm sure I'll be very happy with it! And finally the special in DVD quality - YAY! I got it only as VCD so time to get a better version, hehe! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
KimboCosmo Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:29 PM Is this the one you can order through Amazon for $13?? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:38 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 09:38 PM Well, I just ordered it too, from Koolans link, and that was cheap!!! Plus it is being delivered TOMORROW WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Leone Posted November 11, 2007 at 11:23 AM Posted November 11, 2007 at 11:23 AM Will there ever be a PAL version of this CD+DVD edition, or should I order the NTSC version from US??I'm confused about the european release date... Quote
Hilda Posted November 11, 2007 at 05:36 PM Posted November 11, 2007 at 05:36 PM I just walked into HMV birmingham and Virgin (as was) and was VERY surprised at comming away with three celine items!! haha I got These are sp trimes special edition - i didnt know it was out her ein the UK yet but it was there so i snapped it up!! I love it - Coz they never showed the whole special over here just an edited version so its nice to have the whole thing- !! Quote
pol Posted November 11, 2007 at 09:10 PM Posted November 11, 2007 at 09:10 PM I just walked into HMV birmingham and Virgin (as was) and was VERY surprised at comming away with three celine items!! haha I got These are sp trimes special edition - i didnt know it was out her ein the UK yet but it was there so i snapped it up!! I love it - Coz they never showed the whole special over here just an edited version so its nice to have the whole thing- !! And what else did you buy???? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
isurrender Posted November 23, 2007 at 09:28 AM Posted November 23, 2007 at 09:28 AM USA Billboard Comprehensive Albums These Are Special Times 90 (+ 99) Top Pop Catalog These Are Special Times 10 (+19) Top Holiday Albums These Are Special Times 16 (+12) Norway Mid-price chart These are special times : 1 (+7) http://www.hitlistan.se/ Do we know if it re-entered the German chart? Quote
Der_Griffon Posted November 23, 2007 at 05:54 PM Posted November 23, 2007 at 05:54 PM I cannot find the special edition here in Germany (( Has anyone else found it? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
boyblackuk Posted November 26, 2007 at 09:08 PM Posted November 26, 2007 at 09:08 PM I got it today and it is fantastic, the TV special is great and it is my favourite version of BYLM. Quote
Michel xx... Posted November 26, 2007 at 10:52 PM Posted November 26, 2007 at 10:52 PM but.. come on! It's the same songs.. only a dvd that we've all seen on youtube.. is it really worth it?? I'm thinking about buyng it, but i'm doubting Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
boyblackuk Posted November 26, 2007 at 11:15 PM Posted November 26, 2007 at 11:15 PM but.. come on! It's the same songs.. only a dvd that we've all seen on youtube.. is it really worth it?? I'm thinking about buyng it, but i'm doubting It depends, at the end of the day as much as you can watch it on you tube, to have it on DVD means more I think. For me I can put it on and watch the whole show uniterupted on the TV. I am glad I bought it although it was £19 ($38 i think). Plus it is supporting celine by buying it Quote
dj_Tom Posted November 28, 2007 at 03:00 PM Posted November 28, 2007 at 03:00 PM but.. come on! It's the same songs.. only a dvd that we've all seen on youtube.. is it really worth it?? I'm thinking about buyng it, but i'm doubting It depends, at the end of the day as much as you can watch it on you tube, to have it on DVD means more I think. For me I can put it on and watch the whole show uniterupted on the TV. I am glad I bought it although it was £19 ($38 i think). Plus it is supporting celine by buying it I'm with you! I'll buy it 'cause you can see the full showin great qualitywithout interruptions and 'cause you support Céline and her whole team buying it! Quote 19 et 24 mai à Bercy...Merci pour ces merveilleux moments,je ne les oublierai jamais,je les garderai dans mon coeur...POUR TOUJOURS
Thomas Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:33 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:33 PM I was looking through the SonyBMG press site (I have an account there) and this is listed in the upcoming releases: http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8995/tastlm2.th.jpg Céline Dion - These Are Special TimesGold EditionChristmas, Columbia US 2CD release : 03.10.08 Is this just the same as the Collectors Edition from last year? Quote
Bellamy Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:36 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:36 PM They're obsessed with Re-releases. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:39 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:39 PM they're ripping money off Celine fans! they should've spent more money on publicity rather than stupid re-releases Quote
Thomas Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:45 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:45 PM (edited) The re-release of TCOML concert is also listed for September 12, 2008. It's now part of the "Visual Milestones" series whatever that is. So many re-releases! Edited August 30, 2008 at 06:45 PM by Thomas Quote
Der_Griffon Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:46 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:46 PM I believe it's the same thing. OOr at least I hope so. Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
Thomas Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:47 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 06:47 PM (edited) Didn't they do a Gold version of LTAL too? I wonder if it will be like that? Oh actually I think that was a Gold Award special edition so it's probably not like that at all. Edited August 30, 2008 at 06:54 PM by Thomas Quote
AllCeline Posted August 30, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 07:58 PM Wtf!? Why is it that crap like this is funded but it's so terribly hard to promote a new record? Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
fred Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:21 PM They're obsessed with Re-releases.Correction: CRAPPY... They're obsessed with crappy re-releases. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
VinnyT. Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:33 PM Author Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:33 PM The re-release of TCOML concert is also listed for September 12, 2008. It's now part of the "Visual Milestones" series whatever that is. So many re-releases! Yes, it's a re-release including CD+DVD of TCOML. It will be released in Italy on September 22nd. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
celinefanonline Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:34 PM Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:34 PM i hope they would put something extra there.... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
VinnyT. Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:36 PM Author Posted August 30, 2008 at 10:36 PM i hope they would put something extra there....Where? If you mean TCOML CD+DVD, it won't include any extra. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
dj4celine Posted August 31, 2008 at 12:32 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 12:32 PM This is getting ridiculously pathetic How many re-releases are we gonna see?? Quote
CSCfan Posted August 31, 2008 at 12:37 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 12:37 PM It's normal for record companies to re-release certain CD's each year these days (especially near X-mas)....sometimes they get something 'extra' or sometimes they just give it a nice release date for a release that has already been released a while ago. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CellyDee87 Posted August 31, 2008 at 01:02 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 01:02 PM Damn! I'm one of those gullible fans that will buy just because it has her name on it I guess that's how I ended up with 5 copies of ANDHC. Now another TAST and TCOML, what's a Celine fan to do! Quote
Black Kitten Posted August 31, 2008 at 02:03 PM Posted August 31, 2008 at 02:03 PM they re-released almost all her albums and videos, but the release of the Memphis concert dvd is still not in their plans? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.