fred Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:53 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:53 PM wooooooooooooooow!!!! sooooooooo cooooooooooooooool!!! new photos!! who would ever had imagine that!!! Yes did you see it too?! A black present!!! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
mirage Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:05 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:05 PM New pictures yaaah!!! but a black present? i think its weird... i think its cewl they give us new pictures!! NOW RELEASE ALL HER ALBUMS WITH SPECIAL EDITION PICS!!! NOOO PHOTOSHOP!!! but i think celine looks like in the JTE video... very very ill whahaha, maybe its the color of all things!! but new pics nice nice!! imagine HOW many pics of that kind they still have somewhere!!! Quote
Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:30 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:30 PM I think the black box is what was inside the white box with the red bow. Vinny, it says NTSC. Is that what you mean? I'm at work so I only took a few screen caps but I can take some more nicer ones when I get home. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:33 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:33 PM I love the pics of this album and I´m so happy they are showing us more!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Koolan Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:33 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:33 PM Thanks for the caps, Tal and Kathy. Looks nice! How much is it at B&N store? Cheapest I found was at Amazon. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
felixwhoals Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:38 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 09:38 PM I might get it from hmv website Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 10:12 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 10:12 PM After tax it was about $24. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
JP Posted October 2, 2007 at 10:31 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 10:31 PM I didn't find it in any store in Montreal Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Love, Posted October 2, 2007 at 10:53 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 10:53 PM Thanks for the scans and information folks! I must say, the second photograph should have never been released! She reminds me of Gollum... :mdr: If you haven't already ordered, support our forum and get this CD/DVD today... Click here Quote
nlgarrett78 Posted October 2, 2007 at 11:09 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 11:09 PM I did not find it in any fort worth stores today Quote Visit My Website
celinedion1 Posted October 3, 2007 at 05:17 AM Posted October 3, 2007 at 05:17 AM I ordered it for my mom today for her birthday that's in 2 weeks. I'm sure that it'll be a nice surprise for her. Quote
idroveallnight Posted October 3, 2007 at 06:16 AM Posted October 3, 2007 at 06:16 AM I must say, the second photograph should have never been released! She reminds me of Gollum... :mdr: OMG, I thought I was the only one who that but I didn't want to say anything. Quote
mikymika Posted October 3, 2007 at 12:44 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 12:44 PM I love the new design I just buy mine TAST new edition on amazon.com now I wait Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
anewdayhascome Posted October 3, 2007 at 12:48 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 12:48 PM it's awesome does anyone have the German edition? if yes put some scans! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Thecolourofmylove Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:18 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:18 PM GRR!! Still no luck at WalMart!! I dont want to have to drive to Best Buy for this!!! PS I love the new pics. I always liked the pics from this photo shoot, though. Quote Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badgehttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.pnghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:19 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:19 PM Yaaay! Mine is in town on the UPS truck awaiting me! It's going to be a special night! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tal Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:19 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:19 PM try barnes and nobel. thats where i got mine. btw that new pic is really bad when you see it up close and personal, lol. it hasnt been retouched at all and the under-eye area is not so flattering. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Celinenvegas Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:50 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 03:50 PM Thanks for the caps, Tal and Kathy. Looks nice! How much is it at B&N store? Cheapest I found was at Amazon. Yup, Im just gonna order it thru our Amazon link. Quote ~J O E Y~
Alex_Incognito Posted October 3, 2007 at 08:07 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 08:07 PM (edited) Finally got it! It's skinnier than I anticipated! My only problem is in the liner notes where it says, and I quote: "After releasing 41 French - and English language albums since the age of 13...". While some sites list there being '41' albums (there are certainly more compiltions), I would exclude any of her older work's reissue as a compilation. That was a strange read. Also, as for "remastered", I'm pretty sure it's the same recording! lol Edited October 3, 2007 at 08:08 PM by Alex_Hutchins Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Koolan Posted October 3, 2007 at 08:38 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 08:38 PM After tax it was about $24. Yikes, that's the most expensive I've seen. their website lists $14.xx Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mirage Posted October 3, 2007 at 09:07 PM Posted October 3, 2007 at 09:07 PM I must say, the second photograph should have never been released! She reminds me of Gollum... :mdr: whahah i thought that.... u said it.... they photoshop that stupid present... but not her face... Quote
nlgarrett78 Posted October 4, 2007 at 12:01 AM Posted October 4, 2007 at 12:01 AM I found it today at best buys store now I have to wait for josh grobans christmas album Quote Visit My Website
PrincesseJen Posted October 4, 2007 at 01:06 AM Posted October 4, 2007 at 01:06 AM Thanks for the scans and information folks! I must say, the second photograph should have never been released! She reminds me of Gollum... :mdr: If you haven't already ordered, support our forum and get this CD/DVD today... Click herehttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/KittyTwizz81/Photograph2.jpghttp://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w129/heathcliffe2000/gollum.jpg Hmmmm you might be on to something. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
tativale Posted October 4, 2007 at 01:21 AM Posted October 4, 2007 at 01:21 AM No widescreen. Here are a few caps: http://www.talnaveh.com/tast1.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast2.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast3.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast4.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast5.jpgThanks for the caps!!!!!!!!!!!! She was so beautiful on this special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the "new" (never seem) pictures!!!!!! The whole package looks beautiful!!! I want a copy!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Alex_Incognito Posted October 4, 2007 at 02:41 AM Posted October 4, 2007 at 02:41 AM Well, I popped the DVD in my player---and BAM---it doesn't work. So I tried it in another DVD player...something loaded and then it pixilated out and would skip. The DVD looks like it was scratched while being placed in the stupid Digipack. I hate sliding the discs into something, who was the genious that came up with that idea? On top of that, it's been a crummy week. Oh, and wouldn't you know, the ever so popular "If you beleive this disc has a manufacturing error, call..." Yeah, that number doesn't work anymore. Well, it's not even to be found on this CD (I had to look at ONE HEART's)---it DOES NOT WORK. Sony, you suck. Now I have to wait forever to see the damn dvd I've been waiting to see since it aired. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
rodney2004 Posted October 4, 2007 at 02:58 AM Posted October 4, 2007 at 02:58 AM Is it gonne be released in the Philippines? Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
WendyB Posted October 4, 2007 at 01:13 PM Posted October 4, 2007 at 01:13 PM (edited) Just got an e-mail from amazon.co.uk informing me that my copy has been delayed until DECEMBER!!?!!! Edited October 4, 2007 at 01:16 PM by WendyB Quote
pol Posted October 4, 2007 at 01:48 PM Posted October 4, 2007 at 01:48 PM Just got an e-mail from amazon.co.uk informing me that my copy has been delayed until DECEMBER!!?!!! Haven't you heard, that in Europe the release had been postponed for a month..?? It seems that we are to have it released on October 29 Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Alex_Incognito Posted October 4, 2007 at 03:35 PM Posted October 4, 2007 at 03:35 PM Maybe they won't put it out as a stupid digipack, therefore not damaging the disc! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Gorgeous Posted October 4, 2007 at 03:35 PM Posted October 4, 2007 at 03:35 PM I didn't find it in any store in Montreal Don't worry JP, you know I work at Archambault, and the CD will be in store next week in Québec; 9 October! ) Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.